PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 has been announced as the entrance exam has been conducted successfully. The result for the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing entrance exam has been declared on June 25, 2018. The result for this postgraduate entrance exam is announced in the form of a merit list. The merit list for this exam is prepared on the basis of the percentile obtained by all the candidates who will be appeared for the examination. The result for this entrance exam is announced in the offline mode. The merit list will be displayed on the Notice Boards of Bhargava Auditorium / NINE, PGIMER, Chandigarh. If you wish to know further about the selection criteria and result you can get it from the page below.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Result 2018
The merit list prepared for the results is a combined merit list. If you score the qualifying percentile in the entrance exam as mentioned by the officials only then you will qualify for the admission process. Candidates will be further called for the interview & counselling process if you score the minimum qualifying percentile.
|Entrance Examination||24 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||25 Jun 2018|
|Counselling||27 Jun 2018|
- Click Here to check the Category Wise PGIMER 2018 M.Sc Nursing Result.
- Click Here to check the Roll Number Wise PGIMER 2018 M.Sc Nursing Result.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding PGIMER 2018 M.Sc Nursing Result.
Official Website: www.pgimer.edu.in.
You have to score the minimum qualifying percentile as per the minimum percentile marks assigned by the officials to your category. We have listed down the expected minimum qualifying percentile category wise.
|General category||50th percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC & PWD||45th percentile|
If two or more candidates obtain equal percentile in the entrance examination for admission to B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years)/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) courses then their inter-se-merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following:-
- A candidate who has made more attempts in passing qualifying exam, (B.Sc. Nursing) will rank junior to a candidate who has made lesser attempts.
- If the attempts made in passing qualifying exam (B.Sc. Nursing) are also the same, then a candidate who has higher marks in the said examination will rank senior to a candidate who has obtained lower marks.
- If the attempts made in passing the said examinations and the marks obtained in the examinations are also the same, then a candidate senior in age shall rank senior to the candidate who is junior in age.
Interview / Counselling
Candidates will be invited for interview strictly in order of merit in the respective merit lists based on the marks obtained by them in the entrance examination. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be three times the total number of seats to be filled in each category from candidates who fulfill the cut off points. It is compulsory that these candidates attend the interview.
Selected candidates should pay the fee etc. on the spot failing which her/his selection will be treated as cancelled and seat will be offered to the candidates next on the waiting list in order of merit
The table below lists down the seats intake of the institute below. This information is as per the official information published by the institute last year. The table enlist the varied categories of candidates and the total number of seats available for that category. You can get a basic idea about the expected seats intake this year from this table below.
|For PGI Staff||06|
Note: The number of seats mentioned for Person with Disability (PWD) will be adjusted against the category to which he / she belongs.