If you are one among those lakhs of aspiring doctors who wish to go to the best medical college, then your wait is finally over. Telangana offers admission in MBBS and BDS courses in various govt, or private colleges in the state. MBBS is an undergraduate course which is the most sought-after courses amongst the students in the medical field. This degree allows you to practice as a doctor in India.
Admission in MBBS and BDS courses is granted on the basis of NEET score. Earlier in 2016, Telangana conducted its own entrance exam for admission in medical colleges in the state. But now, the state entrance exam has been scrapped and admissions are done through NEET score which is conducted by CBSE.
Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2018
Admissions into Undergraduate Medical and Dental courses i.e MBBS /BDS in Telangana state is to be filled on the basis of the marks in NEET 2018. The admissions are to be decided after the counselling that is going to be held by KNR University of Health Sciences. NEET 2018 qualified candidates from Telangana State are informed that the applications for admission to MBBS/BDS in colleges of Telangana are now invited. The process of filling the form is online.
The final merit list containing the names of the candidates who submitted the online application will be displayed by KNR University of Health Sciences once the verification of original certificates is done. These candidates are required to fill the application till before scheduled. When all the applications are received KNR University will declare one more list of the candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions according to their admission policy and then the provisional merit list will be published on http://medadm.tsche.in. if your name appears in the list then a venue will be allotted to you to appear for counselling. Here you will be required to pay the course fees and indicate the choices. Post completing all the formalities, the seat will be confirmed.
All the details are being uploaded on the official website i.e. http://medadm.tsche.in/ you can track all the events from our page as well.
|Availability of online Application form||30 Jun 2018 – 05 Jul 2018|
|Date of release of provisional merit list||06 Jul 2018|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||July 2018|
|Date of releasing final merit position||will be notified on website|
|Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS courses||will be notified on website|
|Date of commencement of classes||01 Aug 2018|
- Click here to check the notice regarding under management quota B & C ( NRI )
- Click here for KNRUHS – MBBS / BDS admission Notification for On-line applications for Management Quota B & C ( NRI ) category.
- Click here for KNRUHS – UG – 2018 MBBS / BDS admissions proforma of bond to be submitted at the time of verification of original certificates.
- Click here KNRUHS – MBBS/BDS Admission notification to candidates for technical problems of online applications.
- Click here KNRUHS – MBBS / BDS admission important notification for sports quota candidates.
After the completion of the examination, the merit lists for under competent authority quota and management quota has been released. Candidates can check the same from the official website or from the links given below:
- Click here to check the list of candidates applied for MBBS/BDS admission as per NEET rank for management quota.
- Click here to check the list of allotments for the first phase of counselling college-wise under Competent Authority Quota.
- Click here to check the under competent authority quota final merit list after verification of original documents
- Click here to check the under competent authority quota PH check list and merit list
The seat matrix for the candidates under competent authority is now available. Candidates can check from the links given below or go to the official website.
- Click here to check under competent authority quota in minority medical colleges seat matrix for first phase of counselling
- Click here to check under competent authority quota at government dental college seat matrix for first phase of counselling
- Click here to check under competent authority quota seat matrix for first phase of counselling
After the declaration of merit list, counselling will take place. A notification regarding exercising web options for first phase of counselling under competent authority quota is released. Candidates can check the same from the links below.
Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding web options of first phase counselling under competent authority quota
Neet Qualified TS Candidates
List of candidates who studied 10+2 in Telangana and appeared for NEET UG 2018, as per the data received from the DGHS, Ministry of Health, Government of India has been published. All the NEET UG 2018 qualified candidates from Telangana State are hereby informed that their applications for admission into Medical & Dental colleges affiliated to KNRUHS will be considered as per their eligibility as local or non-local candidates irrespective of whether their name is in the list displayed on KNRUHS website. All the candidates are hereby informed that they have to apply online in response to our notification to be issued shortly for admission into Medical & Dental colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal. Candidates can check the list from below.
Neet Qualified TS Candidates: Click Here to check the list of candidates who studied 10+2 in Telangana and qualified in NEET UG 2018.
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Nonlocal status in Telangana (Residence requirement)
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- The Non local candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates are also eligible for 15% unreserved seats along with 85% seats reserved for local area.
- Marks Requirement- a minimum of 50% marks (for General), 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC category candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology, 45% (for Gen-PWD) and 40% marks (for SC- PWD /ST- PWD /OBC- PWD)
- NEET Qualification- it shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify the NEET-2018 exam with a minimum of 50th percentile, 45th percentile for UR-PwD and 40th percentile for SC,ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD & OBC- PwD candidates.
- Required cut off scores for Undergraduate Medical and Dental courses
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||119|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||107|
Application form for admission in MBBS and BDS colleges in the state will be available online. Students can register online on the official site of the state. Students have to fill their personal details as well as their NEET score. Before filling the registration form, read the eligibility criteria of the state carefully. After completing the registration, you should pay the fees.
Apply online: Click here for the online application form.
Registration and Verification Fee
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|For all categories||Rs.5,000/-|
The Registration and Verification fee along with Bank transaction charges shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded.
The candidate should submit the printout of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two sets of copies of required certificates on the scheduled date at the center for verification of original certificates to be notified by the University. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University
Pre-requisites of Application Form
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
- Rank card of NEET UG-2018
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed. *Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not inservice.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/with Ration card.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
- Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as T.S. local.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
A list of candidates who score positive marks in NEET conducted by CBSE will be handed over to Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSHCE) Candidates scoring marks in NEET 2018 has to fill up the application form within the prescribed time frame in online mode. After all the applications are received suitability of the candidates will be measured on certain criterias. After all the applications are received a provisional merit list will be published on the official website which contains the names of the candidates who are called to attend the counseling process. In the counselling process, individuals are required to carry the original documents for verification and also indicate the choice of the course they want to study in their desired college. The Non local candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates are also eligible for 15% unreserved seats along with 85% seats reserved for them.
For more details of Telangana MBBS / BDS Admission 2018
Official Website: www.tsche.ac.in