Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 through NEET UG 2019 has released the application form. The application form can be filled online until June 28, 2019. Telangana offers admission in MBBS and BDS courses in various govt, or private colleges in the state. MBBS is an undergraduate course which is the most sought-after courses amongst the students in the medical field. This degree allows you to practice as a doctor in India. Admission in MBBS and BDS courses is granted on the basis of NEET score which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). After the submission of the application form, the provisional merit list will be released. Admission will be granted only to those candidates who qualify the verification of original certificates. Check complete details about Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 through NEET UG 2019 from this page.
Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
Admissions into Undergraduate Medical and Dental courses i.e MBBS / BDS in Telangana state are to be filled on the basis of the marks in NEET UG 2019. The admissions are to be decided after the verification of the original certificates that are going to be held by KNR University of Health Sciences. NEET UG 2019 qualified candidates from Telangana State are informed that the applications for admission to MBBS/BDS in colleges of Telangana are now invited. The process of filling the form is online. The complete schedule of Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 is as follows.
|Application form||22 Jun 2019 (8 AM)|
|Last date to fill the application form||28 Jun 2019 (4 PM)|
|Provisional Merit list||28 Jun 2019|
|Verification of Original Certificates||From 29 Jun 2019|
|Final Merit list||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||01 Aug 2019|
Schedule of Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 Under Management Quota 2019
|Application form||03 Jun 2019 (9 AM)|
|Last date to fill the application form||10 Jun 2019 (6 PM)|
|Provisional Merit list||11 Jun 2019|
|Verification of Original Certificates||To be notified|
|Final Merit list||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||01 Aug 2019|
- Click Here to check the performa of bond to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Click Here to check notification for candidates exercising web options for 2nd phase of Competent Authority Quota Counseling.
- Click here to check the list of non joined candidates after 1st phase of counselling.
- Click Here to check the notification for exercising web options for 2nd phase of Counselling.
- Click Here to check Vacant seats after First phase of Counseling for MBBS.
- Click Here to check Fixation of the fee structure.
- Click Here to check notification for first phase of counselling.
Merit list for Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
The merit list is released in two phases. First, after the submission of application form is over the provisional merit list is released. The candidates will be called for document verification and only those candidates whose documents are found to be true and valid as per the information provided by the candidate will be allowed to take admission. A final merit list will be released thereafter and the final admission through counselling will be done on the basis of this merit list.
- Click here to check the KNRUHS-MBBS/BDS admission 2019 under competent authority quota NCC merit list as submitted by NCC Directorate.
- Click here to check the provisional merit list of candidates who applied online for KNRUHS-MBBS/BDS admission under management quota
- Click here to check the first phase allotment list under competent authority quota.
- Click here to check the KNRUHS MBBS/BDS 2019 under competent authority quota addendum to the final merit list.
- Click here to check the final merit list after verification of the original certificate
- Click here to check the List Of Eligible Candidates Under Persons With Disabilities (PWD) Category.
- Click here to check the Checklist Of Persons With Disabilities (PWD) Category
- Click here to check the provisional merit list of candidates applied for competent authority quota.
Application Form for Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
Application form for admission in MBBS and BDS colleges in the state is available online. Students can register online on the official site of the state. Students have to fill their personal details as well as their NEET score. Before filling the registration form, read the eligibility criteria of the state carefully.
Apply online: To apply online for Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 Click Here.
The steps to fill the application form are as follows.
- First, you have to click on the link provided above. You must note that you need to have Internet Explorer-11 to fill the application form. On the page go to Online Registration.
- Now you have to do the registration by filling up the following details.
- NEET Roll No
- NEET Rank
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- If you have filled all the details correctly you will receive a Registration Number. Note it down for future reference. Enter the testing Id and registration number to open the application form.
- In the application form, you have to fill the following details.
- Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Caste Category
- Local Area
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Aadhar Number
- Educational Details
- Next step is to make the payment. The registration fee is varied depending on the caste category. So you must enter the caste category carefully. After the payment take a print out of the application form.
The registration and verification fee for OC/BC category is Rs 3500 (for SC/ST categories it is Rs 2900). The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- For more detailed information on Application form filling Click Here.
Note: If there are any technical problems during online registration they can contact the helpdesk number or they can contact the helpline center at Prof. Ramreddy Center for Distance Education (PGRRCDE), OU campus, Hyderabad between 10 am to 4 pm
- Click Here to download the Performa for Undertaking in form of Affidavit.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
The candidate must qualify the eligibility criteria to be able to get admission in the MBBS/BDS course. The candidates are advised to check eligibility conditions thoroughly before applying. The candidates can check the eligibility from below. For more detailed eligibility criteria refer to the Information Brochure from down below.
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Nonlocal status in Telangana (Residence requirement)
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- The Non-local candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates are also eligible for 15% unreserved seats along with 85% seats reserved for the local area.
- Marks Requirement: A minimum of 50% marks (for OC candidates), 40% marks (for SC/ST/BC category candidates), 45% (for OC PH) and 50% (for EWS category) in science subjects.
- The candidate must qualify for the required cut off marks of different category in NEET UG-2019 to be eligible.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019. The candidates born on or after January 02, 2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS courses.
Neet Qualified TS Candidates
List of candidates who studied 10+2 in Telangana and appeared for NEET UG 2019, as per the data received from the DGHS, Ministry of Health, Government of India has been published. All the NEET UG 2019 qualified candidates from Telangana State are hereby informed that their applications for admission into Medical & Dental colleges affiliated to KNRUHS will be considered as per their eligibility as local or non-local candidates irrespective of whether their name is in the list displayed on KNRUHS website. All the candidates are hereby informed that they have to apply online in response to our notification to be issued shortly for admission into Medical & Dental colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal. Candidates can check the list from below.
Neet Qualified TS Candidates: To check the list of candidates from Telangana state who have qualified NEET UG 2019 Click Here.
Verification of Original Certificates
The provisional merit list will be released for all those candidates who have successfully filled the application form. After the provisional merit list, the candidates will be called for verification of documents. In this, the candidate’s eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2019-2020 will be examined by the University. The candidates will have to print the filled application form and paste a passport size photo on the space provided. Along with that signature at declaration area must also be done. The candidate will have to submit this form in person along with two sets of self attested copies of the following documents on the specified date at the specified center for verification.
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2019
- Rank card of NEET UG-2019
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Marksheet of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Latest Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate)
- Aadhar Card
- Minority status certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Government of Telangana.
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Government of Telangana.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per law if any discrepancy is noticed at a later date.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under EWS should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim issued by competent authority of Government of Telangana
Cut Off Marks for Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
The cut off marks or the minimum qualifying score needed in NEET UG 2019 to be considered eligible to apply for Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 have been released. The cut off marks are different for the different category and are shown below.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut Off Score (Out of 720)|
|General category including EWS||50th Percentile||134|
|SC/ST/BC & PWD Candidates of SC/ST/BC Category||40th Percentile||107|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||120|
Counselling for Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
After the declaration of final merit list, counselling will take place. A notification regarding exercising web options in the final merit list by the candidates will be issued separately on the official website. No candidate will be informed individually. The complete procedure and applicable guidelines for admission into MBBS/BDS courses will also be issued separately. The seat allotment will be done in the counselling only.
Reservations for Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
The admission to 85% of the seats will be reserved for the local candidates. Apart from this, the local candidates can also apply for the other 15% open seats. The reservation is also provided on the basis of a category but the candidate must be from the state. The candidate will be able to avail any one of the following reservations.
|Category||Reservation (% of total seats)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6%|
|Women Candidates||33 1/3% (33.33%)|
|National Cadet Corps||1%|
|Sports and Games||0.50%|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||5%|
|Police Martyrs Children (PMC)||0.25%|
The expected seat matrix for the candidates under competent authority is available. The seat matrix containing the distribution of seats among various categories, college wise for admission into MBBS and BDS courses will be displayed one day before the counselling. The list of affiliated Medical and Dental colleges expected for the academic year 2019-2020 are shown below.
- Click here to check the Competent Authority Quota Seat Matrix for Muslim Minority.
Official Website: knruhs.in