Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021 – KNRUHS has released a prospectus for admission into MBBS & BDS courses for the academic year 2021-2022 under competent authority quota. Earlier, KNRUHS had released the KNRUHS NEET-UG 2021 data of candidates from Telangana state (as uploaded by the candidate) on the official website. KNRUHS had released the TS NEET 2021 application form, prospectus, candidates list and cut off. Candidates who are in the list can fill and submit the application form from the direct link below of tsmedadm.tsche.in. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) organizes TS MBBS / BDS admission counseling 2021. On the basis of NEET 2021 result announced by NTA, KNRUHS prepares Telangana NEET State Ranks 2021. Candidates who feature in the list must follow the instructions of KNRUHS and participate in counselling. Those who get seat allotment by clearing the NEET cut-off 2021 for MBBS in Telangana must complete the admission formalities.
Latest: KNRUHS NEET-UG 2021 prospectus is released. Scroll down to download it.
Latest: KNRUHS NEET-UG 2021 data of candidates from Telangana state. Scroll down to check it.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
Schedule for KNRUHS NEET-UG 2021
|Date of issue of Notification|
for admission into MBBS/BDS
|04 Jan 2022|
|Application form announced||05 Jan 2022|
|Application form closed||11 Jan 2022 (till 5:00 p.m)|
|Cut off||To be announced|
|Seat matrix||To be announced|
TS MBBS BDS Cut Off 2021
As per the notification released by KNRUHS, the cut-off for eligibility is as follows.
- 147 marks for general category candidates
- 129 marks for PWD category candidates
- 113 marks for SC, ST, OBC candidates.
Official website – knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
TS MBBS BDS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates, should have qualified in NEET UG – 2021 by securing marks of minimum percentile and above have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer regulations/prospectus for detailed clarifications).
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Telangana State as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No. 646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009, G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated: 5-7-2017, subsequent amendments and relevant Hon’ble Supreme Court/High Court orders.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- Candidates claiming reservation under EWS category also should obtain 50% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG -2021.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2021. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2021 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
- The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, CAP (Army), NCC, Persons With Disability (PWD) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
- The candidates who claim for admission under Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category shall mention in the online application as applying under PWD category and have to appear before a Medical Board to be constituted for the purpose by the University as per the schedule to be notified by the University for Eligibility under PWD status.
Telangana MBBS BDS Admission 2021 Form
The NEET UG 2021 qualified and eligible candidates as per the concerned regulations who desire to take admission in to UG Medical and Dental Courses in Government, Private Unaided Non-minority & Minority Medical colleges & Govt. Dental College and Private NonMinority Dental Colleges including Army dental College shall apply online and upload all original certificates for determining the Merit position for Telangana State competent authority quota in the Website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection or mobile with data connection. (NOTE: PREFERBLY DESKTOP OR LAPTOP)
Registration and Verification Fee for UG Medical and Dental Courses: – The Registration and Verification fee Rs.3500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2900/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.**
**Registration & verification fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus of the course to verify for eligibility under local/non local category.
If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the Online application the following
numbers may be contacted:
- For any technical difficulties contact Nos. 8466924522, 9704093953, 9502001583, 8501855868 & 8186945878
- For clarifications on Regulations contact 9490585796 and 8500646769 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
Telangana NEET Merit List 2021
The final merit position of the candidates who have applied online in response to the notification issued by knr university of health sciences for competent authority quota seats shall be determined by neet-ug-2021 rank and as per their eligibility criteria, applicable regulations, guidelines and reservation policies viz:
- As per Medical Council of India, the candidates shall secure minimum of 50 Percentile for general category , 40 Percentile for SC/ST/BC category and 45 percentile for persons with disabilities (under general category) in NEET UG – 2021 as per the cutoff scores to be eligible for admission.
- The University will release final merit list of eligible candidates for exercising web options after verification of uploaded original certificates by the University and officials of concerned departments.
- CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPLIED ONLINE IN RESPONSE TO THIS OFFICE NOTIFICATION FOR DERTERMINING MERIT POSITION FOR COMPETENT AUTHORITY QUOTA SEATS SHALL UPLOAD THE CERTIFICATES ONLINE ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION. IN VIEW OF COVID 19 PANDEMIC VERIFICATION OF UPLOADED ONLINE CERTIFICATES IS DONE AND PROVISIONAL FINAL MERIT LIST IS NOTIFIED FOR COUNSELING.
- AFTER ALLOTMENT CANDIDATES HAVE TO SUBMIT ONE SET OF PRINT OUT OF APPLICATION FORM, ALLOTMENT LETTER, ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AND SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES AT ALLOTTED COLLEGE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION FOR VERIFICATION BY ADMISSION COMMITTEE.. IN CASE OF ANY DISCREPANCY, ALLOTMENT OF ADMISSION IS CANCELLED.
KNRUHS (Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences) is a well-recognized University in Telangana. It is the only university with the complete digitalization of entire University work. Approved by UGC and MCI, the university has more than 160 government and private affiliated colleges. There are a total of 1250 and 2250 seats in the government and private KNRUHS affiliated colleges. KNRUHS is offering UG, PG, Doctoral, Super-Speciality, and Post-Doctoral Fellowship programs in streams such as Allopathy (Modern Medicine), Dental Surgery, Homeopathy, Indian Systems of Medicine, and Paramedical. Amongst all, MBBS is the most popular course of KNRUHS.
Q.1 What is the last date of online application form for Telangana MBBS BDS Admission 2021?
Ans: The last date of online application is January 11, 2022.
Q.2 What is cut off marks for General category?
Ans: The cut off marks for general category is 147 marks.
Q.3 What is the application fee for SC/ST candidates?
Ans: The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.2900.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.