Rajasthan ANM Admission 2020 – The last date to apply for Rajasthan ANM Admission 2020 at rajswasthya.nic.in, is August 31, 2020. Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare (DMHF), Government of Rajasthan, provides admission into the Auxiliary Nurses and Midwifery course on the basis of merit in prior qualifications. However, the admission is only provided in the state of Rajashtan. Selected candidates have to then appear for the seat allotment and counselling process. The duration of the ANM course for Female Health Workers is 2 years. Scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, application form, reservation criteria, merit list and much more about Rajasthan ANM Admission 2020.
Latest: The last date to fill Rajasthan ANM Admission Form is August 31, 2020. Scroll for more details.
Rajasthan ANM Admission 2020
There are 33 State Women Worker Training Centers in Rajasthan having a total of 1590 seats for the course. The duration of Rajasthan Auxiliary Nurses and Midwifery course course is 2 years in which is divided in (18 months + 6 months of internship). Shown below are the important dates for the same.
|Rajasthan ANM Admission 2020||Dates|
|Application Form Release||31 Jul 2020|
|Last date to apply||31 Aug 2020|
|Session starts from||1 Oct 2020|
Rajasthan ANM 2020 Application Form
The official authority has released the Rajasthan ANM 2020 Application Form on the official website i.e rajswasthya.nic.in. Candidates can apply for the same in either online or offline mode. They should fill their application form correctly, as there is no edit facility. Check the steps given below to apply.
How to apply offline?
- Candidates can send their filled Rajasthan ANM 2020 Application Form on the following address.
- Attach the passport size photo and signature.
- Send through speed post, post etc along with post order of Rs. 20.
Address : To District Officer in charge,
Application Fee – For submitting the form, the candidates need to pay the application fee on time. Check the amount given below.
How to apply online?
- Click on the link mentioned above or go to the official website which is rajgnm.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Enter the details like name, father’s name, category, nationality, date of birth etc.
- After entering the details, take a printout of the acknowledgement slip ensuring that the form has been submitted.
- Upload the documents like photograph and signature for the submission of the application form.
- Pay the application fee and take multiple printouts of the submitted application form.
Apply Online: Click Here to download Rajasthan ANM admission 2020 offline application form.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee via debit card / credit card / net banking or through postal order.
Rajasthan ANM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and understand the eligibility criteria before filling the Rajasthan ANM 2020 application form. If found ineligible, the candidature is cancelled there and then.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age and more than 34 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
- For reserved and MBC category, there is deduction of 5 years in the same.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 from Madhyamik Shiksha Board, Rajasthan, Jaipur or equivalent.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th with the subjects physics, chemistry and biology.
Rajasthan ANM 2020 Reservation Criteria
The DMHFW, Rajasthan, has levied the following reservation criteria for admissions into the ANM 2020 course. They are as follows.
|Economic backward class||10%|
The Reservation is done on horizontal basis in accordance with the following rules.
- Candidates having 5 yr experience as an Angan Vadi worker are given 15% reservation.
- Widows of military, paramilitary or deceased police men are given 3%.
- Widows and Divorcees are given 2%
- handicapped from one leg (40%) are given 4%.
Rajasthan ANM 2020 Merit List
The official authority releases the Rajasthan ANM 2020 merit list, where in the residents of Rajashthan are given more preference. It is released in pdf format and in order of merit on official website. Candidates can obtain the Rajasthan ANM 2020 Merit List either from the head office of Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare. They are also send through post. The following types of merit list are prepared for Rajasthan ANM 2020.
- Districtwise list.
- Categorywise merit list
Rajasthan ANM 2020 Selection Procedure
Applicants need to go through the following selection procedure for admission into the Rajasthan Auxiliary Nurses and Midwifery course.
- Fill the application form for Rajasthan ANM 2020.
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of prior qualifications of candidates.
- Rajasthan ANM 2020 Counselling is held thereafter.
Rajasthan ANM 2020 Counselling
The Rajasthan ANM 2020 Counselling is held online at rajswasthya.nic.in. Selected candidates need to report at the allotted venue for document verification. They need to carry their documents in original format only. These candidates are also provided stipend during there course. The final admission decision is that of the respective State Women Worker Training Centers in Rajasthan only.
Timings for counselling: 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
List of Documents required for Rajasthan ANM 2020 Counselling
- Marksheets and certificates of 10th class
- Marksheets and certificates of 12th class
- Call letter
- Caste certificate (if any)
List of Training Centres for Rajasthan ANM Admission 2020
Check the list of the ANM training centres given below.
Ques 1. Is there an application fee for SC category?
Ans 1. No, the application fee is excempted or SC / ST category in Rajasthan ANM 2020.
Ques 2. Will I get my original documents back after Rajasthan ANM 2020 Counselling?
Ans 2. Yes, candidates are given back their original documents after the admission and verification process is over.
Ques 3. Can I send my Rajasthan ANM 2020 application form through speed post?
Ans 3. Yes, candidates can submit their Rajasthan ANM 2020 application form through post as well.
Official Website: rajswasthya.nic.in
For more information about Rajasthan ANM Admission 2020 , Download Admission Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.