Rajasthan Health and Family Welfare services have released the notification for 940 posts of General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM) Training admission 2017-18. The applicants are invited to fill the application form for the course from 30 November 2017, onwards. The admission to the GNM course will be given on the basis of senior secondary percentile merit list. Therefore only eligible candidates will be able to fill the application form. The GNM is a three (3) year Bachelor’s degree course with 6 months of the internship period. The portal to fill the application form will be opened on the official website at rajgnm.in. The application form for the GNM Rajasthan admission 2017 will be submitted till 09 December 2017. The candidates should read the article further for more information about GNM Rajasthan Admission 2017 such as how to apply, eligibility criteria, counseling procedure and important dates of admission.
Rajasthan GNM Admission 2017-18
The list of government nursing schools and the number of seats prescribed for them is now available on the official website or also on this page. The seats are also been reserved candidates who belong to the reserved category. The important dates for the admission are given below in the table.
|Date of commencement for filling of the online Option Form(Government School)||30 Nov 2017|
|Last Date of commencement for filling of the online Option Form||09 Dec 2017|
|Counselling date||13, 14 Dec 2017|
|Date of commencement for filling of the online Option Form (Pvt. School)||01 Jan 2018|
|Last date of fee submission through Bank of Baroda challan||12 Jan 2018|
|Last Date for filling of the online Option Form (Pvt. School)||13 Jan 2018|
First Allotment list of candidates after the counselling held on December 13 & 14, 2017 for Rajasthan GNM Admission 2017-18 has been published. Candidates can check the allotment through the direct links provided below.
- Click Here to check 1st Allotment list for male candidates.
- Click Here to check 1st Allotment list for female candidates.
Rajasthan Health and Family Welfare services have published the List of Candidates selected for Training session 2017-18 (Government School). Candidates can check the lists from below.
- Click Here to check Final / Last merit List for Leftover seats (Pvt Nursing Schools).
- Click Here to check Cut offs for Leftover seats (Pvt Nursing Schools).
- Click Here to check the first merit list (Govt. Schools).
The first round counselling for the GNM Rajasthan Admission 2017 will be done only for the selected candidates. The information of the counselling round will be intimated on the official website rajswasthya.nic.in and in the newspapers. The list of all the government and private nursing schools will also be published along with the counselling information. The selected candidates will be able to fill the choices of the nursing schools on the official website. The candidates will be called 4 times more than the number of seats for the 1st counselling round. After the counselling they will be allotted test centres with will be based on the merit list and the online application forms. At the test centres, the candidates have to produce the merit list and the option letter that was filled with the counselling round through online medium. If in case any seat is vacant after the counselling then the govt nursing school has to report to the conducting body about the vacant seats that are Rajasthan Health and Family Welfare services.
Candidates have to submit the fee for the admission to the nursing school allotted to them. If the candidate has allotted the government nursing school then-candidate have to pay Rs. 180/-. The document verification of the candidate will be done in the allotted centres Therefore candidates must bring the original copy of category certificate if applicable, class 10th and 12th mark sheet and qualifying certificate and other related documents.
Application Process for GNM Rajasthan Admission 2017
The application form for the GNM Rajasthan admission 2017 is available on the official website at rajgnm.in from 30 November 2017, onwards. The candidates are advised to read the eligibility norms very carefully before filling the application form for the admission. The application forms will only be filled and submitted through online mode. The last date to apply for the admission is 09 December 2017. The candidates have to submit the application fee along with the application form.
Application Process is now over…!!
Instructions to fill the application form:
- The candidates need to visit the official website of Rajasthan Health and Family Welfare services at rajgnm.in
- Click on the application form link and fill all the necessary details that are required to be filled by the candidate.
- After filling all the details, pay the prescribed amount of application fee through the payment mediums as mentioned above in the table.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature and documents.
- If in case candidate belongs to the reserved category or applying through departmental quota or candidate belongs to the person with disabilities category then he or she must upload the documents proving the same as category certificate, departmental quota certificate or PH category certificate in 150 kb to 500 kb file size.
- The candidates have to upload the mark sheet/ passing certificate of class 10th and 12th in 150 kb to 500 kb file size.
- The photograph and signature must be uploaded in JPEG format in 50 kb to 100 kb file size.
- After filling the application form, candidates must download it and should take a printout of it for the future use.
- The candidates must note down the application ID of the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan GNM Admission 2017-18
- There are eligibility criteria for the candidates who are interested in applying for the course. The eligibility norms are set by Rajasthan Health and Family Welfare services. According to that only, the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the GNM Rajasthan Admission 2017-18. The eligibility conditions for the admission are given below:
- The candidates must have passed the class 12th examination with physics, chemistry and biology as main subjects with 40% aggregate marks (35% marks for reserved category candidates that is SC/ST)
- To proof the eligibility, candidates have to upload the scanned marksheet of class 12th in the application form.
Age Limit Criteria
The candidates must satisfy the age criteria to be eligible for the GNM Rajasthan admission. The candidates must have completed the age of 17 as on December 31, 2017. The upper age limit for the admission is given below in the table:
|Category||Upper Age limit|
|General||34 years||28 years|
|SC/ST||34 years (+5 years of age relaxation)||28 years (+5 years of age relaxation)|
|Candidates applying through departmental quota||40 years||35 years|
Selection Procedure for GNM Rajasthan Admission 2017
The selection of the candidates for GNM Rajasthan Admission 2017 will be done on the basis of fulfilment of the eligibility criteria as mentioned above in the article. A merit list of the selected candidates will be uploaded on the website. The candidates whose name will be present in the merit list will be eligible for the counselling round for admission.
The selection of the candidates in the government and private nursing colleges of women and men will be done in the ration of 80:20 (women: men). In case there is less number of Female candidates in SC category then the number of vacant seats will be filed by the Male candidates of the same category i.e. SC category and vice versa.
Government nursing schools: Rs. 180/-