Haryana MBBS Admission 2019 – The Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana (DMER) released the official public notification regarding admission in various UG based courses (MBBS/BDS). The admission of the candidates to the various Government/ Gov, Aided/ Private Unaided or State Private Universities of the State will be on the basis of NEET (UG) 2019. However, candidates need to apply online and fill the application form to be considered for admission. The application will be accepted only if the candidate pays the registration-cum-counseling fee within the specified schedule. Candidates are advised to register themselves via online web portal before the deadline June 26, 2019. The candidates will be eligible for admission if they obtain minimum cut-off percentile in NEET (UG) 2019.
It has been clarified by the Hon’ble Supreme Court that admission in MBBS Colleges (Govt/ Private/ Trust) in States will be based on the score of the candidates in UG NEET 2019 only and no state will conduct any separate entrance exam. The candidate can check here complete details of Haryana MBBS Admission 2019 in the article below.
Haryana MBBS Admission 2019
The Admission to MBBS Course for session 2019 will be made on the basis of merit of NEET (UG) – 2019 through counseling. Interested candidates are advised to mark their calendars as per the schedule. Below a detailed schedule for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2019 admission is given below.
|Registration of Candidates begins from||22 Jun 2019 (9 AM)|
|Registration of candidates ends on||26 Jun 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Document verification in Pt. B.D Sharma UHS Rohtak||28 to 29 Jun & 1 to 2 Jul 2019|
|Document verification for NRI & PWD Candidates||03 Jul 2019|
|Completion of Documents (errors/deficiencies) by the candidates at Pt. B.D Sharma UHS Rohtak||04 Jul 2019 (till 5 PM)|
|Display of eligible/ineligible candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.||04 Jul 2019|
|Online filling of preferences by the applicants||28 Jun to 5 Jul 2019|
|Solving of Grievances related to eligibility||06 Jul 2019|
|Completion of deficiencies in documents and grievance redressal regarding eligibility for PWD and NRI candidates at Pt. B.D Sharma UHS, Rohtak||06 Jul 2019|
|Allocation of course/institute via Online||08 Jul 2019|
|Last date of joining/deposition of original documents and requisite fee||12 Jul 2019|
|Uploading of provisional Allotment Letter||17 Jul 2019|
|Deposition of Tuition fee||20 Jul 2019|
|Last date of reporting in the allotted college||20 Jul 2019|
Round-2 Counselling notice for MBBS/BDS courses.
List of candidates: Click Here to check the list of eligible/ineligible candidates after document verification.
Haryana MBBS 2019 Seat Allotment
Seat Allotment list for Haryana MBBS 2019 admission has been published by the officials. The allotment is purely provisional subject to the final verification of eligibility and original documents by the admission committee. Candidates can check the same through the link which is updated below.
- Click here to check the list of candidates who were allowed to participate in the counselling process, in compliance of the court orders.
- Click here to check the merit List cum provisional allotment of seats of the Candidates who have applied for MBBS/BDS.
Document Verification schedule for admission to MBBS/BDS courses for the academic session 2019 has been released. Document verification has been started from July 02, 2019. All the candidates are directed to report in Library Hall, Pt. B.D. Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak with all original documents at 9:00 Am.
- Click Here to check revised schedule for Haryana MBBS Admission 2019 document verification.
- Click here to check the list of candidates who had appeared and Signed Before Admission Committee
- Click here to download format for Document Verification.
- Click here to check the Date wise document verification schedule.
- Click here to check the Affidavit for Muslim Minority Candidates.
Note: Any candidate who could not complete the online registration process or failed to make payment of registration fee or attempted to register himself but failed to do so due to any reason may appear before the admission committee at PGIMS Rohtak as per document verification schedule (as per NEET score) uploaded on the website. If found eligible, the candidate can participate in the further process of counseling after completion of Registration process during document verification.
Click here to check Notice for Reserving Seats.
Haryana MBBS 2019 Online Registration
The registration form for MBBS Admission 2019 is available on this page, as soon as the official website updates. Applicants need to register by entering their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details and other details in the online application form. On submitting the information, a system generated User ID and Password is given to the candidates. Make payment for the Registration-cum-Counseling fee by online mode only via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. On completion of the above-mentioned steps, take a print out of the online application form for future use.
Registration: Click here to register for Haryana MBBS 2019 admission.
- Click here to check List of Candidates who have Successfully Submitted the Application Form along with Registration Fee for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses 2019-20.
- Click here to check List of Candidates who have Not Submitted the complete Application Form/Not Paid Registration Fee for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses 2019-20.
- Click here to check List of Candidates who had Attempted to Register, but Not Registered for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses 2019-20.
Online Registration-cum-Counselling Fee
Candidates can check the below-mentioned table before making payment of the registration-cum-counseling fee. This fee can be paid through Net Banking/Online Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. The fee is to be paid by the candidates belonging to General Category, SC/BC/EWS (Economically Weaker Section) & NRI which as follows:
|SC/BC/EWS of Haryana State||₹1000/-|
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Only bonafide residents of Haryana are allowed to apply for Haryana MBBS Admission 2019.
- Management category candidates from all over India are eligible to apply for MBBS/BDS courses, irrespective of their state of domicile & place of study.
- It shall be necessary for a candidate to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed by NTA for NEET (UG) 2019, as per regulations of Medical Council of India & Dental Council of India.
- It is compulsory for each candidate to present the original documents at the time of document verification.
Haryana MBBS 2019 Admission Process
The admission of the candidates into the MBBS shall be carried out through Counseling on the basis of marks secured in UG NEET 2019. The merit list for counseling will consist of the name of the qualifiers of UG NEET 2019 only. Also, it shall consist of the basic information of the name, center, date, and timings for the counseling. And the merit list for counseling regarding admission in MBBS/BDS 2019 colleges of Haryana state will be available & it will be released by the DMER, Haryana once the registration process is complete.
List of Colleges
This is for information of all concerned that no separate Entrance Examination shall be conducted for Haryana State Quota seats for admission to MBBS for academic session 2019. All aspiring candidates for admission to MBBS course against Haryana State Quota Seats are advised to participate in NEET-UG 2019. From below you can check the list of medical colleges in Haryana for MBBS course admission 2019.
- Click here to check the list of Medical Colleges permitted for MBBS (Session 2019-20) in the State of Haryana.
Haryana MBBS 2019 Merit List
Merit List of candidates for Haryana MBBS Admission 2019 will be released by the officials as per the given schedule. Candidates who are going apply for the admission can check the merit list through the direct link which will be provided below, once the DMER, Haryana releases the merit list of the selected candidates after online registration & counseling of Haryana MBBS 2019.
Haryana MBBS 2019 Counselling
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be allowed to appear/participate in the counseling. It is important that the selected candidates should be physically present for the counseling round. The counseling for Haryana MBBS Admission 2019 shall be held in rounds. Candidates need to bring the relevant documents in original and along with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of counseling.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
This information or list is for carrying the Documents on the day of counseling is given as below. So candidates are advised to must carry the following mentioned documents at the time of counseling.
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate if applicable
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Certificate from the Employer if applicable
- Scheduled Caste Certificate if applicable
- Backward Class Certificate if applicable
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates if applicable
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters if applicable
- Certificate from ESM if applicable
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee
- Print out of Online Application form
- 4 latest passport size photographs
Haryana MBBS Seat Distribution/Seat Quota
The seat distribution given below is based on courses, state & management quota. Candidates can check the complete seat quota or seat distribution on the basis of different colleges which comes under the state of Haryana on the official information brochure which is given at the end of this page.
Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana (DMER) has released seat matrix for admission into MBBS / BDS courses. Seat matrix is given below.
Candidates can check the latest fee structure of Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 as per the government & private colleges of Haryana state & based on different categories, which as follows.
Official Website: uhsr.ac.in
For more details about MBBS Admission 2019 –