Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020
Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana conducts Haryana MBBS / BDS counselling 2020. Candidates can check the counselling infomation online at uhsrugcounselling.com. All the NEET qualified candidates can apply for Haryana NEET 2020 admission. The admission into MBBS / BDS courses is conducted through Online Combined Centralized Counselling. The candidates are granted admission in Government / Government Aided / Private Unaided Medical / Dental institutes including those under private universities such as SGT University, PDM University, Al Falah University. Check more information about Haryana MBBS counselling 2020 from this page.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
Latest Updates on Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020
28 Jan 2021 – UHSRU has released the notice for BDS 2nd Mop Up/Stray Round Counselling – Download PDF Here
28 Jan 2021 – Tentative Position of Vacant Seats for Admission to BDS 2nd Mop-up / Stray Round has been released by UHSRU – Download PDF Here
25 Jan 2021 – UHSRU has released the notice regarding 2nd stray round for BDS Admission 2020 – Download PDF Here
07 Jan 2021 – UHSRU has released the Notification for 2nd Mop-up Round Haryana MBBS 2020 – Download PDF Here
31 Dec 2020 – UHSRU has released the Haryana MBBS Vacant Seat Matrix for Stray Round – Download PDF Here
30 Dec 2020 – Candidates can check the stray round public notice for MBBS admission – Download PDF Here
28 Dec 2020 – Candidates can check the tentative vacant seat position for MBBS admission after 2 round counselling – Download PDF Here
28 Dec 2020 – Candidates can check the tentative vacant seat position for BDS admission after 2 round counselling – Download PDF Here
28 Dec 2020 – Candidates can check the public notice for Mop – Up round for MBBS and BDS admission into SGT University, Al-Falah University & PDM University – Download PDF Here
25 Dec 2020 – DMER, Haryana has released the Mop-Up round schedule for MBBS / BDS admssion – Download PDF Here
19 Dec 2020 – Round 2nd Document Verification Schedule for MBBS / BDS Admission has released by PT. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak – Download PDF Here.
14 Dec 2020 – Round 2 Counselling Notification has been released – Download PDF Here
02 Dec 2020 – Round 1 Document Verification Schedule for those applicants who haven’t verified their documents on previous dates for MBBS / BDS Admission has released by PT. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak – Download PDF Here
27 Nov 2020 – Round 1 Document Verification Schedule for MBBS / BDS Admission has released by PT. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak – Download PDF Here
21 Nov 2020 – Provisional Merit List cum Allotment of seats (Round-I) has been released – Download PDF Here
19 Nov 2020
Revised Final Seat Matrix for admission to MBBS Course – Download Here
Notice has released for LEFT PWBD Candidates for Round 1- Download Here
16 Nov 2020 – The counseling registration has started for Haryana MBBS Counselling Admission 2020 – Click here to register.
13 Nov 2020 – New details for Haryana MBBS counselling 2020 has been released. Click here to download it.
29 Oct 2020 – Haryana MBBS counselling 2020 details officially released by DMER Haryana. The 37 page document explains the procedure for admission to MBBS / BDS course in government, government aided, private medical and dental institutions in the state of Haryana including those under private universities – SGT university Budhera Gurugram, Al falah university and PDM university Bahadurgarh Jhajjar for academic session 2020-2021. Click here to read official notice. Click here to download it.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Notice for Admission Procedure
Check the latest updates for Haryana MBBS / BDS admission 2020.
- Click here to check the notice for Haryana MBBS / BDS admission 2020.
- Click here to download the Procedure for admission to MBBS/BDS course.
Haryana MBBS Admission 2020 Notice
Click here to download the Notice.
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020 Application Form
The candidates can register for Haryana MBBS / BDS counselling at uhsrugcounselling.com. For the registration, the candidates need to first enter NEET UG 2020 roll number. The application process is goven below.
- Login and fill the application form
- Upload the photographs or documents
- Pay the application fee
Registration cum Counselling Fee
|Unreserved category||Rs 4000|
|SC / BC / Ews / PwD category||Rs 1000|
|NRI category||Rs 10,000|
A candidate for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Govt./Govt. Aided Medical & Dental Institutions and Open Merit Category (State Quota) Seats in Private medical /Dental Institutions will be eligible if he/she:
- Is a citizen of India.
- The candidates, who are bonafide residents of Haryana as per instructions issued by the Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana and who/whose parents produce(s) Haryana Residence Certificate as per Government instructions given in Annexure III, IV &V or any modification issued by the competent authority from time to time.
- For management category, candidates from All over India shall be eligible, irrespective of their State of domicile and place of study.
- All candidates (General/SC/BC-A/BC-B/Benchmark disabilities/EWS/ESM/FF) desirous of seeking admissions in any category of seats should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria/qualifications/qualifying criteria as prescribed in the information bulletin for national Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test(NEET) issued by NTA for the Academic year 2020-21 and as per regulations of Medical Council of India/National Medical Commission/Dental Council of India issued from time to time.
- No candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks (as specified in NEET UG-2020) shall be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
- All Candidates will have to produce certificates issued by Competent Authority at the time of Document verification.
Haryana MBBS Admission 2020 Process
Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak is going to grant admission on the basis of Online Combined Centralized Counselling as per Merit of NEET UG 2020. Admission will be granted to Government/Government Aided/Private Medical and Dental Educational Institutes including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram (Private University) and Al-Falah University, Faridabad (Minority Private University) and PDM University, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar (Private University) located in the State of Haryana. 15% of Seats are reserved under the All India Merit Category of NEET UG-2020 and the remaining 85% of the seats are under the Haryana State Merit/Category of NEET UG 2020.
Haryana Medical Colleges List 2020
List of Government/Government Aided/Private Medical/Dental Colleges under which admission to MBBS/ BDS course will be granted is provided below.
- Government Medical Colleges:-
- Post Graduate of Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Rohtak.
- Bhagat Phool Singh GMC(W), Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat.
- Shaheed Hassan Khan Mewati GMC, Nalhar, Nuh
- Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, karnal
- ESIC, Faridabad.
- Government Aided Medical College:-
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar.
- Private Medical Colleges Affiliated to Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak:-
- NC Medical College & Hospital, Israna, Panipat.
- Adesh Medical College & Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra.
- Private Medical Colleges established under Haryana Private Universities Act,2006
- SGT medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Budhera, Gurugram (under Private University namely SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram).
- Al-Falah School of Medical Science & Research Centre, Village Dhoj Tikri Khera, Faridabad under Private University namely Al-Falah University, Faridabad.
- Government Dental College:
- Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences (PGIDS), Rohtak.
- Private Dental Colleges:
- Swami Devi Dayal Hospital and Dental College, Golpura, barwala.
- J.N. Kapoor DAV Centenary Dental College, Yamuna nagar.
- Sudha Rustagi Dental College and Hospital Faridabad
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental College, Sirsa.
- Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences, Village, Gadholi, Yamunanagar.
- Private Dental College established under Haryana Private University Act, 2006.
- Faculty of Dental Sciences, under PDM University, Bahadurgarh Jhajjar (a Private University).
- SGT Dental College, Hospital and Research Institute, Budhera, Gurugram under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram.
After commencement of UG Courses if a candidate having joined the course leaves the course after three days prior to the last date of admission as prescribed by MCI/NMC/DCI, then he/she will have to pay the Bond amount of Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rs. Five Lakhs only) for UG Courses for which Bond shall be executed at the time of admission. For candidates seeking admission in ESIC Faridabad will have to submit a bond as a Pre-condition. The details of the bond are available on the website i.e. esic.nic.in and also on the admission web portal.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.