The Pt. B.D Sharma University is responsible for the conducting the admission process for admission into MBBS. The admission of the candidates to the various Government/ Gov, Aided/ Private Unaided or State Private Universities of the State will be on the basis of NEET 2018. However, candidates need to apply online and fill the application form to be considered for admission. The application will be accepted only if the candidate pays the registration-cum-counseling fee within the specified schedule. The candidates will be eligible for admission if they obtain minimum cutoff percentile in NEET 2018.
It has been clarified by the Hon’ble Supreme Court that admission in MBBS Colleges (Govt/ Private/ Trust) in States will be based on the score of the candidates in NEET 2018 only and no state will conduct any separate entrance exam. The candidate can check here complete details of Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 in the article below.
Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
The Admission to MBBS Course for session 2018 will be made on the basis of merit of NEET – 2018 through physical counselling.
Important Date for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
|Registration of Candidates begins from||17 Jun 2018|
|Registration of candidates ends on||21 Jun 2018|
|Display of Merit List||23 Jun 2018|
|Preference locking/Choice filling of Institution/course by the candidates for the Ist round of counseling||24 to 25 Jun 2018|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||28 Jun 2018|
|Document verification of eligibility and original documents.||03 Jul 2018 – For Medical Colleges
04 Jul 2018 – For Dental Colleges
|Last date of joining the Institutes||12 Jul 2018|
|For candidates applying under NRI Quota (NRIs/PIOs/OCIs/Foreign Nationals*) (For all Government/Government Aided/Private Unaided Medical/ Dental Institutes including those under SGT University)|
|Registration on the online web portal||20 Jun to 05 Jul 2018|
|Display of merit list||07 Jul 2018|
|Preference locking/choice filling of institutions/course||08 to 09 Jul 2018|
|Document verification for candidates applying under NRI Quota||12 Jul 2018|
|Last date of joining the institutes||12 Jul 2018|
Schedule of Counselling
|1st Round Counselling|
|Display of Merit List||22 Aug 2018|
|Physical Counselling in Director’s Office, PGIMS, Rohtak (Fee Deposit on the spot)||29 Aug 2018 for Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges &
30 Aug 2018 for Pvt. Medical/Dental Colleges
|2nd Round Counselling|
|2nd Round of Counselling in Director’s Office, PGIMS, Rohtak (Fee Deposit on the spot)||01 Sep 2018|
|Mop Up Round|
|Display of Merit List Mop Up Round||01 Sep 2018|
|Mop Up Round in Director’s Office, PGIMS, Rohtak||03 Sep 2018|
|Forwarding the List of Students in order of merit equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the Medical Colleges by the Counselling Authority (for MBBS Course)||04 Sep 2018|
|Last date of joining||05 Sep 2018|
|2nd Mop Up Round for BDS|
|Fresh Registration for 2nd Mop Up Round||03 to 07 Sep 2018|
|Display of Merit List||10 Sep 2018|
|On the spot fee depositing for 2nd Mop Up Round||11 Sep 2018|
|Forwarding the List of Students in order of merit equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the Dental Colleges by the Counselling Authority (for BDS Course)||12 Sep 2018|
|Last date of joining||15 Sep 2018|
- Click here to check the notice regarding Walk in round of admission to fill up vacant/left seats of BDS in Dental Colleges in the State of Haryana.
- Click here to check notice regarding 2nd Mop-Up round for admission to vacant/left over seats in BDS course session
- Click here to check Admission notice for leftover/vacant seats in BDS Course in Govt./ Private
Unaided Dental Institutions
- Click here to check notice regarding admissions to left over/vacant seats in BDS Course in Govt./ Private Unaided Dental Institutions including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram (Private University).
- Click here to check notice regarding Walk in /Mop-up round for vacant/left over (MBBS/BDS) seats in Govt/Govt Aided/ Private Unaided Medical/ Dental Institutes including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram (Private University).
- Click here to check the Notice of FRESH rounds of counselings for admissions to MBBS/BDS Courses in Govt./Govt. Aided/ Private Unaided Medical / Dental Institutions.
- Click here to check the Notice of postponed of counselling for admission to MBBS and BDS Course
for the Academic session 2018-19.
- Click here to check Notice for PH Category Candidates for Certifying Benchmark Disability for admission to MBBS and BDS Course.
- Click here to check notice regarding Admissions to MBBS / BDS Courses in Govt./Govt. Aided/ Private Unaided Medical / Dental Institutions in the State
- Click here to check notification regarding admissions to MBBS / BDS Courses.
Haryana MBBS 2018 Counselling
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be allowed to appear/ participate in the counselling. It is important that the selected candidates should be physically present for the counselling round. The counselling for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 shall be held in two rounds. Candidates need to bring the relevant documents in original and along with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of counselling.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate if applicable
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Certificate from the Employer if applicable
- Scheduled Caste Certificate if applicable
- Backward Class Certificate if applicable
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates if applicable
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters if applicable
- Certificate from ESM if applicable
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee
- Print out of Online Application form
- 4 latest passport size photographs
- Click here to check the List of provisionally admitted candidates for admission to BDS Course in Private Unaided Dental Institutions.
- Click here to check the list of candidates for admission to BDS Courses (2nd Mop up round) in Private Unaided Dental Institutions including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram under Management Quota.
- Click here to check vacancy position for provisional admission to BDS Course in Govt./ Private Unaided Dental Institutions for 2nd Mop-up round
- Click here to check the list of provisionally admitted candidates for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in Govt./Govt. Aided Medical/Dental Institutions during Mop-Up round held on September 03, 2018.
- Click here to check the list of provisionally admitted candidates for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in Private Unaided Medical/Dental Institutions during Mop-Up round held on September 03, 2018.
- Click here to check the Vacant position of seats for 2nd round of counselling to be held on September 1, 2018. for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in Govt./ Govt. Aided institutions
- Click here to check the list of candidates provisionally admitted during Fresh 1st round of counselling held on August 29, 2018, for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in Govt./ Govt. Aided Institutions-General Category
- Click here to check the list of candidates provisionally admitted during Fresh 1st round of counselling held on August 29, 2018, for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in Govt./ Govt. Aided Institutions-Reserved Category
Haryana MBBS 2018 Seat Allotment
Provisional Seat Allotment for Haryana MBBS 2018 admission has been published. The allotment is purely provisional subject to the final verification of eligibility and original documents by the admission committee at Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. Candidates can check the same through the link provided below.
- Click here to check the round 2 provisional seat allotment for Govt/Govt aided medical Institutions
- Click here to check the round 2 provisional seat allotment for State and Management Quota
- Click here to check the round 2 provisional seat allotment for NRI
- Click Here to check the round 1 provisional seat allotment for NRI.
- Click Here to check the round 1 provisional seat allotment.
Haryana MBBS 2018 Merit List
Provisional Merit List of candidates for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 has been released by the officials. Candidates who have applied for the admission can check the merit list through the direct link which has been provided below.
Merit List: Click Here to check the Provisional Merit List.
Haryana MBBS 2018 Online Registration
The USHR (Haryana Medical University) has released the registration form for MBBS Admission 2018 online at uhsr.ac.in website. Applicants need to register by entering their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details and other details in the online application form. On submitting the information, a system generated User ID and Password will be given to the candidates. Make payment for the Registration-cum-Counseling fee by online mode only via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. On completion of the above-mentioned steps, take a print out of the online application form for future use.
Application process over..!!
Online Registration-cum-Counselling Fee
The candidates shall be required to pay the following sum against the Registration-cum-Counselling Fee through Net Banking/ Online Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. The fee to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category and SC/BC candidates is as follows:
|SC/BC of Haryana State||Rs. 1000/-|
This is for information of all concerned that no separate Entrance Examination shall be conducted for Haryana State Quota seats for admission to MBBS for academic session 2018. All aspiring candidates for admission to MBBS course against Haryana State Quota Seats are advised to participate in NEET-UG 2018. NRI Quota seats will also be filled up as per merit of NEET-UG 2018.
- The candidate must be an Indian National and only bonafide residents of Haryana are allowed to apply for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018.
- The applicants must have completed 17 years of age.
- Should have passed class 12th with 50% marks in PCB (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC category and 45% in case of PWD candidate) from CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English
- The candidates should have passed class 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English.
- It shall be necessary for a candidate to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed by CBSE for NEET as per the regulations of Medical council of India and Dental council of India.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the merit, the tie will be resolved considering the following method in the order as given below:
- Candidates with higher marks in Biology in the test will be ranked higher.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the candidates with higher marks in Chemistry in the test will be given higher rank in the merit,
- If the tie still exists, the date of birth of the candidate will be taken into consideration. The candidates older in age will be given higher preference.
Haryana MBBS 2018 Admission Process
The admission of the candidates into the MBBS shall be carried out through Physical Counseling on the basis of relative merit in NEET 2018. The merit list will consist of the name of the qualifiers of NEET 2018 only. Also, it shall consist of the basic information of the name, center, date, and timings for the counseling.
Haryana MBBS Seat Distribution
The seat distribution given below is tentatively released, there are chances that the number of seats may vary.
- Click here to check seat matrix for provisional admission to Medical course in Govt./Govt. aided institutions.
- Click here to check revised seat matrix for various institutes
Official Website: http://uhsr.ac.in/
For more details Download the Official Notification.