The Pt. B.D Sharma University shall be responsible for the conducting the admission process for admission into MBBS. The admission of the candidates to the various Government/ Gov, Aided/ Private Unaided or State Private Universities of the State will be on the basis of NEET 2018. However, candidates need to apply online and fill the application form to be considered for admission. The application will be accepted only if the candidate pays the registration-cum-counseling fee within the specified schedule. The candidates will be eligible for admission if they obtain minimum cutoff percentile in NEET 2018.
It has been clarified by the Hon’ble Supreme Court that admission in MBBS Colleges (Govt/ Private/ Trust) in States will be based on the score of the candidates in NEET 2018 only and no state will conduct any separate entrance exam. The candidate can check here complete details of Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 in the article below.
Haryana MBBS Admission
The Admission to MBBS Course for session 2018 will be made on the basis of merit of NEET – 2018 through physical counseling.
Important Date for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
|Registration of Candidates begins from||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Registration of candidates ends on||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Correction/ Rectification of Information||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Display of Merit List||04th week of Jul 2018|
This is for information of all concerned that no separate Entrance Examination shall be conducted for Haryana State Quota seats for admission to MBBS for academic session 2018. All aspiring candidates for admission to MBBS course against Haryana State Quota Seats are advised to participate in NEET-UG 2018. NRI Quota seats will also be filled up as per merit of NEET-UG 2018.
- The candidate must be an Indian National and only bonafide residents of Haryana are allowed to apply for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018.
- The applicants must have completed 17 years of age.
- Should have passed class 12th with 50% marks in PCB (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC category and 45% in case of PWD candidate) from CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English
- The candidates should have passed class 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English.
- It shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify the NEET-2018 exam with a minimum of 50th percentile (45th percentile for UR-PwD and 40th percentile for SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD & OBC- PwD candidates)
Haryana MBBS 2018 Online Registration
- The USHR (Haryana Medical University) will release the registration form for MBBS Admission 2018 online at uhsr.ac.in website.
- Applicants need to register by entering their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details and other details in the online application form.
- On submitting the information, a system generated User ID and Password will be given to the candidates,
- Make payment for the Registration-cum-Counseling fee by online mode only via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, take a print out of the online application form for future use.
Online Registration-cum-Counselling Fee
As per last year, the candidates shall be required to pay the following sum against the Registration-cum-Counselling Fee through Net Banking/ Online Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. The fee to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category and SC/BC candidates is as follows:
|SC/BC of Haryana State||Rs. 1000/-|
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the merit, the tie will be resolved considering the following method in the order as given below:
Candidates with higher marks in Biology in the test will be ranked higher.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the candidates with higher marks in Chemistry in the test will be given higher rank in the merit,
- If the tie still exists, the date of birth of the candidate will be taken into consideration. The candidates older in age will be given higher preference.
Haryana MBBS 2018 Admission Process
The admission of the candidates into the MBBS shall be carried out through Physical Counseling on the basis of relative merit in NEET 2018. The merit list will consist of the name of the qualifiers of NEET 2018 only. Also, it shall consist of the basic information of the name, center, date, and timings for the counseling.
|Physically Handicapped Locomotor disability (PHL)||3%|
|Block A (excluding creamy layer)||16%|
|Block B (excluding creamy layer)||11%|
Haryana MBBS 2018 Counselling
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be allowed to appear/ participate in the counseling. It is important that the selected candidates should be physically present for the counseling round. The counseling for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 shall be held in two rounds. Candidates need to bring the relevant documents in original and along with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of counseling.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate if applicable
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Certificate from the Employer if applicable
- Scheduled Caste Certificate if applicable
- Backward Class Certificate if applicable
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates if applicable
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters if applicable
- Certificate from ESM if applicable
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee
- Print out of Online Application form
- 4 latest passport size photographs
Haryana MBBS Seat Distribution
The seat distribution given below is as per last year’s data, there are changes that the number of seats may vary of the academic year 2018.
|Govt. Institutions offering MBBS||Seat Intake|
|Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak||200|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat) (exclusively for female candidates).||100|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha (Hisar)||100|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical College, Faridabad.||50|
|Private Unaided Institutions offering MBBS||Seat Intake|
|SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Budhera (Gurugram) of SGT Pvt. University||150|
|Adesh Medical College & Hospital, NH-1, Vill Mohri, Shahabad Markanda (Kurukshetra)||150|
Insofar, only Admission Notice of Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as UHS, Rohtak releases Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.