Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2019-20 – Karnataka University has released the counselling schedule and selection list for admission in the B.Ed programme for the academic year 2019-20. Eligible candidates can check the Karnataka BEd 2019 Counselling List online at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. It is released in the pdf format separately for Arts and Science. Those who are included in the list are then eligible to participate in the Karnataka BEd 2019 Counselling. Candidates can check the complete details of Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2019-20 from this page.
Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2019 – 2020
Candidates who are interested to take admission in the B.Ed programme in Karnataka State may apply on or before the last of application. Last year the selection was based on merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base).
|Karnataka BEd Admission 2019-20||Important Dates|
|Submission of online Applications Form||02 May 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application Form|
Karnataka B.Ed Counselling 2019 – 2020
Counseling schedule with dates, sessions and rank numbers of the candidates called for counselling in each session has been published on the University website. Visit university website to download Karnataka B.Ed Counselling Call Letter with the barcode printed on it. Detailed instructions has been posted on the website. Candidates can check the same from the official website or the direct link provided here for the ease of students.
- Click Here to check the instructions for Counselling
- Click Here to check the list of candidates shortlisted for Karnataka BEd Counsellign 2019 (Arts candidate)
- Click Here to check the list of candidates shortlisted for Karnataka BEd Counsellign 2019 (Science candidate)
Karnataka B.Ed 2019 Selection Lists (Result)
The selection list for Karnataka BEd Admission 2019 has been released online. Candidates can also download it from the direct link on this page. The selection consist of details like registration number, gender, candidate’s name, marks obatined in degree, etc. The Karnataka BEd SelectionList is prepared on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base)
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Selection List for Arts
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Selection List for Science
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Selection List for Arts- Special Grou
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Selection List for Science- Special Group
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Arts Cut Off (All candidates)
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Science Cut off (All candidates)
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Arts Cut Off (HK candidates)
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Science Cut off (HK candidates)
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Special-Group Cut off
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Eligible List for Arts
- Click Here to check Karnataka BEd 2019 Eligible List for Science
There is a reservation of seats for various categories. The details are
There is a reservation of 1 % of seats for these groups also. The details are
|Military persons or
|Ex-Military persons or
List of B.Ed Institutes
Candidates can apply online form for B.Ed Programme from the official website on or before the last of the application form. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before going online application. Candidates can apply online from the above link of the application form.
Document Required along with Application Form
Each necessary document needs to be scanned separately to make it separate soft copy (preferably PDF & JPG). The soft copy of the scanned document is to be uploaded to fill up the online application.
- General category candidates do not need to submit any document.
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories need to submit their certificates for claiming reservation.
- Every candidate has to keep a digital or scanned copy of one’s photograph and signature separately (JPG format only).
- Visually challenged (Blind or Partially Blind) candidates who are eligible to claim reservation need to scan their left-thumb impression and keep a soft copy of it (JPG format only)
Karnataka B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have completed 10+2+3 (SSLC+PUC + Graduation) years of education are considered eligible to apply. Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s degree and/or in the Master’s degree are eligible for admission to the course. The reservation in seat relaxation in the qualifying marks in favor of the reserved categories shall be 45 percent (5% relaxation to the certain categories as per the state Govt. reservation policy) or as per the rules of the state government.
- Candidates should have completed 18 years on or before the last date of application. There is no age relaxation.
- There is no upper age limit for the B.Ed course.
Official website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
For more detail of Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.