Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2017-18 – Karnataka B.Ed Admission has issued the notification for admission in B.Ed programme for the academic year 2017-18. All the candidates who are eligible can fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates are required to read the complete information and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can check the complete details of Karnataka B.Ed application, eligibility criteria and other information on this page given below.
Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2017 – 2018
Candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Ed programme in Karnataka State may apply on or before the last of application. Selection is based on merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base). There is no entrance test or Examination for admission to Two year B.Ed course. Schedule for the Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2017-18 is given below.
|Date of Notification of Admission||31 Oct 2017|
|Date for submission of online Applications||31 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of online Applications|
|Last date for paying the fee at bank|
|Last Date for updating the Institution Choices||06 Jan 2018|
|Re-allotment list of selected candidates||12 Jan 2018|
Karnataka B.Ed Counselling
Candidates can check details regarding the first counselling process from below.
- Click Here to check 1st counselling schedule list for B.Ed course 2017-18 admission.
- Click Here to check Particulars of B.Ed Institutions in the State.
Karnataka B.Ed Selection Lists (Result)
Selection is based on merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base). There is no entrance test or Examination for admission to Two year B.Ed course.
Please note: Official website is running slow. We have posted alternate links here so that you can access results more easily.
- Arts Re-Allotment List
- Science Re-Allotment List
- Special Group Re-Allotment List
- Non Hyderabad-Karnataka Candidates Cutoff Percentage
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Candidates Cutoff Percentage
- Special Group Candidates Cutoff Percentage
- Rejection List
- Arts Eligible Candidates List
- Instructions to the candidates
- Objection Format
- Institutions Details
There is reservation of seats for various categories . The details are
There is reservation of 1 % of seats for these groups also. The details are
|Military persons or
|Ex-Military persons or
Candidates can apply online form for B.Ed Programme from the official website on or before the last of application form. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before going online application. Candidates can apply online from the above link of application form.
Document Required along with Application Form
Each necessary document need to be scanned separately to make it separate soft copy (preferably PDF & JPG). The soft copy of scanned document is to be uploaded to fill up the online application.
- General category candidates do not need to submit any document.
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories need to submit their certificates for claiming reservation.
- Every candidate has to keep a digital or scanned copy of one’s photograph and signature separately (JPG format only).
- Visually challenged (Blind or Partially Blind) candidates who are eligible to claim reservation need to scan their left-thumb impression and keep soft copy of it (JPG format only)
Karnataka B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelors degree and/or in the Masters degree are eligible for admission to the course. The reservation in seat relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories shall be 45 percent (5% relaxation to the certain categories as per the state Govt. reservation policy) or as per the rules of the state government.
- Candidates should have completed 18 years on or before last date of application. There is no age relaxation.
- There is no upper age limit for B.Ed course.
For more detail of Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.