Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2018-19 – Karnataka B.Ed Admission has issued the notification for admission in B.Ed programme for the academic year 2018-19. All the candidates who are eligible can fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates are required to read the complete information and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can check the complete details of Karnataka B.Ed application, eligibility criteria and other information on this page given below.
Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2018 – 2019
Candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Ed programme in Karnataka State may apply on or before the last of application. Selection is based on merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base). There is no entrance test or Examination for admission to Two year B.Ed course. Schedule for the Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2018-19 is given below.
Karnataka B.Ed Counselling 2018 – 2019
First round counselling schedule list for b.ed course admission for the year 2018 – 19 for science and arts candidates has been released, and also Instructions to the candidates & institution details have been released. Candidates can check the same from official website or the direct link given below.
- Click here to check second round counselling schedule list for B.Ed course admission.
- Click here to check the Instructions to the candidates for Second counselling.
- Click here to check institution wise vacancy details as on October 11, 2018.
- Click here to check the First round counselling schedule list for B.Ed course admission for the year 2018 – 19 for Science candidates.
- Click here to check the First round counselling schedule list for B.Ed course admission for the year 2018 – 19 for Arts candidates.
- Click here to check the Instructions to the candidates.
- Click here to check the Institution Details.
Karnataka B.Ed Selection Lists (Result)
Selection is based on merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base). There is no entrance test or Examination for admission to Two year B.Ed course. Karnataka B.Ed Selection Lists is available on the official website or direct link to check the same is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
- Click here to check Arts Selection List.
- Click here to check Science Selection List.
- Click here to check Special Group Selection List.
- Click here to check Arts Eligibility List.
- Click here to check Rejection Report.
- Click here to check Objection Format.
- Click here to check Selection list cut off percentage.
Candidates can apply online form for B.Ed Programme from the official website on or before the last of application form. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before going online application. Candidates can apply online from the above link of application form.
Process is over…!!!
Document Required along with Application Form
Each necessary document need to be scanned separately to make it separate soft copy (preferably PDF & JPG). The soft copy of scanned document is to be uploaded to fill up the online application.
- General category candidates do not need to submit any document.
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories need to submit their certificates for claiming reservation.
- Every candidate has to keep a digital or scanned copy of one’s photograph and signature separately (JPG format only).
- Visually challenged (Blind or Partially Blind) candidates who are eligible to claim reservation need to scan their left-thumb impression and keep soft copy of it (JPG format only)
Karnataka B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have completed 10+2+3 (SSLC+PUC + Graduation) years of education are considered eligible to apply. Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelors degree and/or in the Masters degree are eligible for admission to the course. The reservation in seat relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories shall be 45 percent (5% relaxation to the certain categories as per the state Govt. reservation policy) or as per the rules of the state government.
- Candidates should have completed 18 years on or before last date of application. There is no age relaxation.
- There is no upper age limit for B.Ed course.
There is reservation of seats for various categories . The details are
There is reservation of 1 % of seats for these groups also. The details are
|Military persons or
|Ex-Military persons or
List of B.Ed Institutes
Official website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
For more detail of Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.