The State Council of Education Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Chandigarh, is the authorizing body which issues the admission notice for admission to 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).The application form for admission into D.El.Ed program can be obtained by hand or by registered post and making the required payment. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit list as prepared bY SCERT Chandigarh. The Final Merit List has been prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying degree examination. Check more details on SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2018 from the article below.
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2018
The schedule for the various events to be conducted for SCERT Odisha 2018 Application Form is given in the table below:
|The prospectus for SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2018 has been available from||21 May 2018|
|Last date of receiving request for sending prospectus by post||18 Jun 2018|
|Last date for sale of prospectus by hand||02 Jul 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application form at SCERT
(Both By Hand and By post)
|02 Jul 2018|
|Availability of First provisional merit list||17 Jul 2018|
|Availability of Final merit list||23 Jul 2018|
|1st Counselling Date for Non-UT Pool (General and all Reserved)||25 Jul 2018|
|1st Counselling Date for UT Pool (General and all Reserved)||26 Jul 2018|
|1st Counselling Date for UT Pool (all Reserved)||27 Jul 2018|
|Date of 2nd Counselling||02 Aug 2018|
|Date of 3rd Counselling||09 Aug 2018|
|Date of 4th Counselling||
21 Aug 2018
|Commencement of D.El.Ed. 1st Year Class||02 Aug 2018|
Official Website: siechd.nic.in
- Click here to check the Vacant seat status for 4th counselling on August 21, 2018.
- Click here to check the Vacant seat status for 3rd counselling on August 09, 2018.
- Click here to check the Vacant Seat Status for 2nd Counselling held on August 02, 2018.
- Click here to check the Vacant Seat Status for 3rd Counselling held on August 03, 2018
A Final Merit List has been published by SCERT Chandigarh at its official website i.e. www.siechd.nic.in. The merit list has been released for UT and Non-UT pool candidates for Joint Admission to D.El.Ed. Course – 2018. The admission to the D.El.Ed program will be strictly on the basis of merit.
- Click here to check the Revised merit list of UT Pool Candidates.
- Click here to check the Corrigendum regarding merit list of UT Pool candidates Joint Admission D.El.Ed. Course.
- Click here to check Final Merit List for Joint Admission to D.El.Ed. Course 2018.
- Click here to check Provisional List for Joint Admission to D.El.Ed. Course 2018.
Details Mentioned in the Merit List
The following details will be mentioned in the merit list:
- Form Number
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Percentage
- NSS weightage
- Total Marks Percentage
- Overall Rank
- Category Rank
The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A./ B.Sc. / B.Com. or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with 50% marks. There shall be a 5% relaxation for SC and ST candidates.
The application form for D.El.Ed 2018 can be obtained of Rs. 100. through Debit/ Credit Card or by registered post.