HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 – H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala has released the Provisional Answer Keys for D.El.Ed for the year 2019. H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala (HPBOSE) conducts Common Entrance Exam (D.El. Ed. CET) for admission to the 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Programme. The complete detail of HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, admission process, etc. are given below.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019
HPBOSE conducts the D.El.Ed CET for admission into the 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Programme. The selection of candidates for admission to 2 Year D.El.Ed course will be done on the basis of merit of written test i.e. Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by H.P Board of School Education Dharamshala.
|Date of submission of online application||25 Jun 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||15 Jul 2019|
|Last date for fee submission||15 Jul 2019|
|Download Admit Card||04 days before the exam|
|Date of Examination|
|HPBOSE D.El.Ed. CET 2019 Result||Aug 2019|
H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala has published the provisional answer keys for D.El.Ed CET Exam on the official website. The answer key assist the candidates to estimate their performance in the Common Entrance Examination. If candidates found any mistake in the answer keys, they can raise an objection against the same. Direct link to check the answer key is provided below.
Answer Key: Click here to check the Provisional Answer Keys for D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test 2019.
Candidates can apply ONLINE for D.El. Ed. CET 2019 through the official website at www.hpbose.org as per the schedule. After Final Submission of the Online Application Form, the candidate will take the printout of the confirmation page. Any incorrect or incomplete information will lead to the rejection of the application form. Therefore, candidates are requested to read and understand all the instruction carefully and then proceed to fill the form.
|General & its Sub Categories||Rs. 600/-|
Minimum Essential Educational Qualifications for D.El. Ed. CET 2019 –
- The candidate with atleast 50% marks in the higher secondary(10+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
- Candidates appearing in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination are provisionally admitted and they have to produce original certificate of 10+2 or its equivalent examination at the time of counseling/screening.
The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before appearing and shall be personally responsible in case he/she does not fulfill eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate will be allowed to appear in the D.El. Ed. CET 2019 it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for selection. The eligibility of the candidates shall be finally verified at the time of counseling/screening.
Relaxation: The relaxation of 5% marks in minimum educational qualification is available to SC/ST/OBC/PHH candidates as per the rules and instructions of the State government, issued from time to time.
Age Limit for D.El. Ed. CET-2019: The age limit will be between 17-32 years as on the date of the conduct of D.El.Ed.CET-2019 for all candidates. Relaxation of five years in the upper age limit shall be given to the candidates of reserved categories as per the existing rules regulation and instructions of the State Government issued from time to time there will be no upper age limit in case of Ex-servicemen candidates only.
H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala will release Admit Card for HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019. Candidates who submit their application form within the last date will be able to download their Admit Card from the official website by entering their Application No. & Date of Birth. For the ease of the candidate’s a direct link to download the admit card will also be provided here.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2019 Pattern
There shall be one question paper in four different series having questions of objective type/ multiple-choice, carrying 100 questions of one mark each to be attempted within 120 minutes. There shall be no negative marking. A candidate shall have to choose the correct answer and shade/darken against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet with blue/black ball point pen adhering to the instructions provided.
As the answers will be given with blue/black ball point pen by darkening the appropriate circle, the candidates will have no option to change the answers, once given. Therefore, before darkening the circle, correct option/answer may be checked.
The subjects along with the distribution of marks shall be as under:
- The question papers of Hindi, English, and Numerical Ability shall of 10+2 standard.
- The question of General Awareness will be based mainly on Himachal Pradesh.
- The question booklet will be set and supplied in bi-lingual i.e. English & Hindi.
H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala will publish the result of HPBOSE D.El.Ed. CET 2019 Exam online on the official website after the successful conduction of the Entrance Examination. Candidates will be able to check their result from the official website through Roll No. OR Application No. The direct to check the same will also be provided here for the sake of candidates.
Minimum Pass marks in CET D.El.Ed 2019
- 50% minimum pass marks for General Category Candidates i.e. 50 marks out of 100.
- 45% minimum pass marks for Reserved Category Candidates i.e. 45 marks out of 100.
- 35% for sports persons (State & National level only) i.e. 35 marks out of 100.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in CET.
- Among the candidates having the same total marks, a candidate will be ranked higher than the rest on the basis of age. A candidate senior in age shall be ranked higher in order of merit.
- The inter-se merit of distinguished sportspersons shall be prepared as per the criteria.
- There will be no personal interview for selection of candidates however, counseling shall be held for ascertaining the credentials and sponsoring the candidates to different DIETs and privately managed institutions.
Official Website: www.hpbose.org