|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
TS DEECET 2017 – Government of Telangana School Education Department has released admission rules for Diploma Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) 2017. The examination will be held for the intake of eligible candidates in D.El.Ed program. Since, TS DEECET is a state level exam only the District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) of Telangana will participate in it. Candidates can check more details about TS DEECET 2017 admission from this page.
Latest – A Notification regarding “Leftover vacant seat counselling” is released. Check the official notification below.
TS DEECET 2017
Online applications for appearing at the Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (TSDEECET – 2017) to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of Telangana, are invited from eligible candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state.
Schedule for the TS DEECET 2017 is given below.
|Submission of Applicaiton & payment of fee||07 May 2017|
|Last date for payment of fee||10 May 2017|
|Last date for submission of application through online||23 May 2017|
|Date of Conduct of TS DEECET 2017||17 Jun 2017 (Check Detailed Schedule below)|
TS DEECET 2017 Counselling
All the candidates who have qualified in DEECET 2017 for Admission into 2 Year D.EI.ED. programme for 2017-19 academic batch are informed that the “Left Over & Non Reported Vacancies” web based counselling will be conducted in all the Govt DIET’s as per the schedule given below. The eligible candidates intending to take admission shall submit their prefrences through the link given on the official website as per the schedule given below. The candidates are advised to give more chances for allotment of seat.
|Verification of Certificates||13 – 16 Sep 2017|
|Allotment of Seats||18 Sep 2017|
|Payment of Fee||18 – 19 Sep 2017|
|Reporting of Candidate||18 – 21 Sep 2017|
TS DEECET Allotment of Seats 2017
Provisional Seat allotment for TS DEECET 2017 phase II has been published. Candidates can check College wise Allotment and download Final Admission letter from the links provided below. Selected candidates have to pay prescribed fee from 04-09-2017 to 05-09-2017 and Report at the allotted colleges: 04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017.
- Provisional Allotment and Payment Service(Phase-II) –Check Here
- Download Final Admission Letter (Phase-II) – Check Here
- College Wise Allotment List (Phase-II)- Check Here
TS DEECET 2017 Application Form
The registration for SRMS EET – 2017 can be done in either of the following two modes:
Online Registration: The candidates can register online by filling in the requisite details along with uploading the photograph, signature & requisite documents through the “Online Registration” link provided for SRMS EET – 2017 on www.srms.ac.in and making an online payment of Rs. 1000/= against the registration fee. The candidates are advised to keep the confirmation page for their records.
- Online Registration – Process is over…!!!
Offline Registration: The candidates can download the application form through the “Offline Registration” link provided for SRMS EET – 2017 on www.srms.ac.in. The duly filled application form along with the requisite documents and a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/= (in favor of “SRMS TRUST”, payable at “Bareilly”) is to be sent through speed / registered post to: “The Admission Coordinator, SRMS Engineering Institutions, N-3, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001 (U.P.)”.
- Download Application Form – Process is over…!!!
The Admission Coordinator,
SRMS Engineering Institutions,
N-3, Rampur Garden,
Bareilly – 243 001 (U.P.)
TS DEECET Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidates should satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates should have secured a rank in TSDEECET 2017 and should satisfy the educational qualifications as shown at 5 (D) below for allotment of Seats in Government DIETs and Category ‘A’ and ‘B’ seats in Private Elementary Teacher Education Institutions. For obtaining a rank, candidate belonging to “OC” and “BC” Communities shall secure 35% marks in TSDEECET. For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories. That is to say, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Communities should secure 35% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/ NCC / Defence Personnel or their children and spouses / Sports category.
For all seats in all Government DIETs and Private Un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions:
- The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the TSDEECET Committee for appearing at the TSDEECET 2017. However, she / he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the TSDEECET 2017. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45%.
- Age – Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
The test paper shall be of objective type in three Parts as shown below with 100 questions and with each question carrying 1 mark.
The TSDEECET 2017 shall be conducted ‘ONLINE’ in the 10 erstwhile districts on the dates to be notified shortly. Candidates may give the preferential order of the centres. However, allotment of centres shall be the discretion of the department and request for change of test centres or sessions is not allowed under any circumstances.
For more details of TS DEECET 2017 – Download Information Brochure.