The result of TS DEECET 2018 candidates has been hosted on the official website at tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. The result has been declared by School Education Department, Government of Telangana. Candidates must enter the hall ticket number and then they are able to check the result. Any exam taker must secure a minimum set of marks to be declared as qualified in the the TS DEECET 2018 entrance test. The minimum qualifying marks may generally be around 35% for “OC” and “BC” Communities in TS DEECET, while for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes there shall be no minimum qualifying marks.
TS DEECET Result 2018
Candidates who secure the minimum marks will be declared qualified and will be issued rank cards. Issue of Rank Card will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates. Along with rank of the candidates will be hosted medium wise on the web-site http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in on the date which will be notified later.
|Entrance examinations||01 Jun 2018|
|TS DEECET 2018 Result||12 Jun 2018|
Result: Click Here to check the TS DEECET Result 2018.
Official Website: tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
Official Website: deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
Steps to check the TS DEECET 2018 Result
- Visit the official website at http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/ or Click Here
- Enter the Hall ticket number and submit it.
- Check the TS DEECET result status
TS DEECET 2018 Expected Method of admission
The General guidelines of Department of School Education says that admission of the candidates into Elementary Education Institutions offering D.El.Ed Programme shall be as follows:
- Admissions into all Government DIETs, Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions and Category ‘A’ seats of the Private Unaided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions shall be done through only a Single Window System which is the order of merit on attained by the candidate in TS DEECET. And to the extent of sanctioned seats through Web Based Admission Service provided by the Convener TS DEECET 2018 or Convener TS DEECET 2018 as the case may be.
Admission criteria in detail
- All the Category A seats may be filled by allowing candidates to take admission as allotted by the Convener TS DEECET 2018 in case of Private Un-aided Non-Minority/ Private Un-aided Minority Institutions depending upon the option exercised by the Institutions.
- All the Category ‘B’ seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority / Private Un-aided Minority (Under Single Window 1 and 2) Elementary Teacher Education Institutions may be subject to approval by the Convener TS DEECET 2018.
Category A- For entry into D.El.Ed Programme in Government DIETs, there shall be around 80% seat reservation for Category A candidates to take admission in Private Un-aided Non- Minority Elementary Teacher Education institutions and the Private Unaided Minority Elementary Teacher Education Institutions which is governed by the convenor.
Category B- For entry into D.El.Ed Programme in Government DIETs, there shall be around 20% seat reservation for Category B candidates to take admission in Private Un-aided Non- Minority Elementary Teacher Education institutions and the Private Unaided Minority Elementary Teacher Education Institutions which is governed by the convenor.