TS DEECET Application Process– Candidates could able to apply for TS DEECET 2018 by visiting the official website. The application form was available in online mode only. Applications would be accepted till May 10, 2018. Application form filling shall require the candidates to undergo multiple stages. First step is to pay the sum prescribed by the officials. Then next step is filling the form and uploading necessary documents. Candidates can check complete details on TS DEECET 2018 Application Form from this page.
TS DEECET Application Form 2018
Application form was available online at the official website. Candidates have to visit the official website to fill the application form. Before filling the application form, candidates have to ensure his / her eligibility. Application Form must be submitted on or before its last date.
|Application form submission begins/ Payment of application fee through online||21 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of application through online/ payment of application fee through online||10 May 2018|
|Edit option of application form||11 to 13 May 2018|
Application Process is over..!!
Edit Application: Click here to apply for TS DEECET 2018.
Official Website: tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in.
Short glimpse into TS DEECET 2018 Application process
- Visit the official website at http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
- Download free information bulletin
- Check eligibility criteria
- Provide the mandatory preliminary data for fee payment like- Name of the candidate, Date of birth,
- Gender, and mobile phone number) at the Payment Gateway.
- Note down Journal Number
- Upload soft copy of Photograph/Signature.
- Fill the form
- Preview the form
- Final submission
Required documents at the time of filing the application form
- Hall ticket number / Year of passing, place of study, percentage for qualifying examination.
- Hall ticket number, year of passing, place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
- Personal details
- Caste certificate (in case of SC / ST / BC applicants)
- PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports certificate etc.
- Income proof
- Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
- Address for correspondence .
- Recently taken digital color photograph and signature
TS DEECET 2018 Fee Payment
The fee towards submission of online application form of TS DEECET 2018 can be around Rs. 413 which must be paid on or before its last date. The Payment Gateway will be provided on http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. Once the payment is done, you should note down the JOURNAL NUMBER using you may proceed to fill the form.
Procedure to Upload Photograph
- Take your photograph and paste it on a plain white sheet of paper
- then put your initials below it.
- Scan the required page.
- Keep the size of file in under 50kb.
- Press upload button.
How to Apply
Step-1 Online Registration
To fill the form, the candidates must visit the official website at http://tsdeetcet.cgg.gov.in and upon clicking the Application Form, they shall proceed to the page. Once you reach the page, read the TS DEECET 2018 information appearing on the dialogue box. You should confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ ). First step will be to getting registered.
Step-2 Fee payment
Enter your JOURNAL NUMBER issued on the date of payment of fees and DATE OF BIRTH for Fee payment. The Prescribed amount that the candidates may have to pay has been indicated on our page based on the reference taken from the available information last year. The amount chargeable can be around Rs. 413/- for all the applicants. This amount would be accepted in Online Mode options such as Credit/ Debit card/ Netbanking.
Step-3 Uploading Photographs
In the required spaces attach ‘latest photograph’ by clicking Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature. Read the declaration form carefully and enter the verification code. Press the tab ‘Upload’. The application will be opened.
Step-4 Form Filling
When the application form, fill in the details in the application form as per the instructions given in the User Guide and Information Bulletin. Do not forget to review the details entered by you. If you find all the details correct press “SUBMIT” button or otherwise press “EDIT and resubmit the information.
Step-5 Application form submission
Upon clarifying any error or doubt, you should submit the form and collect your Reference ID number (keep it safely) for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of the application can be considered made only up till May 10, 2018. Take print of the application form. Moreover, there shall be no need to post the printout of the application to DEECET office.