Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2020 – Application Form for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020 has been released. State Council of Educational Research and Training, Maharashtra (MSCERT), offers admission into D.El.Ed. The candidates who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks can apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020. After filling the application form, the candidates shall have to check the provisional merit list. Those candidates whose names appear in the merit list have to take part in the counselling. Check more information regarding Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020 from this page such as the process to apply, eligibility, important dates, etc.
– With reference to the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. (Regarding SEBC reservation), this admission process is postponed. Further revised time table for of D.El.Ed first year centralised Online Admission process 2020-21 will be declared after the Government notification.
– Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2020 Schedule has been revised. Scroll down to check the details.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2020
The provisional merit list of Maharashtra D.El.Ed is prepared according to the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination. Check more information regarding Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020 from the table given below.
|Commencement of college registration for D.El.Ed /|
Online application form filling will start from
|17 Aug 2020|
|Last date for college registration|
|Application verification||07 Sep 2020|
|Release of provisional merit list|
|Objection related to merit list|
|Final merit list|
|Admission list (1st round)|
|Admission in college|
14 – 17 Sep 2020
|College selection for second round|
|Admission list (2nd round)|
|Admission in college (2nd round)|
21 – 24 Sep 2020
|College selection for third round|
|Admission list (3rd round)|
|Admission in college (3rd round)|
28 Sep – 01 Oct 2020
|Commencement of exams||to be announced|
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Previous Year Question Papers Apply Now!!Previous Year Question Papers
- ATSE Scholarships Worth Rs.15 Lacs Apply Now!!ATSE - Scholarship Worth Rs.15 Lacs
Birla Global University ApplicationBirla Global University Application Apply Now!!
Chandigarh University AdmissionChandigarh University Admission Apply Now!!
Check the eligibility criteria of Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020 given below.
Minimum qualification: To apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed, the students must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
Other Educational Qualification
- To apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed, the candidates must have secured minimum 50% in their class 12th examination.
- The candidates belonging to the OBC / SC / ST / PH category must have minimum 45% marks.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2020 Application form
Application form for Maharashtra D.El.Ed releases in the online mode only. To apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed, the candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Go to website, deledadmission.in.
- Next, click on the link of the application form.
- Next, enter the personal details, contact details, academic details in the application form.
- Then, upload the academic certificates and images of the documents in the form.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the payment receipt.
Application Fee: Candidates can check below the application fee for Maharashtra D.EI.Ed 2020
|General/ OBC category||200|
|SC/ ST category||100|
Mode of Payment
The application fee can be paid through using debit, credit card and net banking.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2020 Merit list
Admission to D.EI.Ed program in various colleges of Maharashtra is done through MSCERT, Pune. A merit list is released after the application forms are filled by the candidates. Admission is based on marks scored in the qualifying exam. The merit list releases on the official website. Based on the merit list the candidates are called for counselling process. The candidates have to then, appear for the verification of documents.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2020 Admission Process
Candidates can check below the admission process for Maharashtra D.EI.Ed 2020.
Step 1: First the candidates have to fill out the application form and pay the application fees
Step 2: Based on marks scored in the qualifying exam, a provisional merit list is published.
Step 3: Candidates can object the merit list if they find mistakes in their 10+2 marks in the list.
Step 4: After the objection, a final merit list is published on the official website.
Step 5: According to the merit list, candidates are called for counselling session and are given admission.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2020 Counselling
According to the marks indicated in Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020 provisional merit list, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling process. There will be a total of 3 rounds conducted for the admission in Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020. Check the documents that need to be taken at the time of admission.
Candidates can check below the list of documents that they need to present at the time of counselling.
- Downloaded Application form
- Maharashtra D.El.Ed Counselling intimation letter
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Residential certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate (if any)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable) in case of son / daughter / spouse issued by the Competent Authority.
Official Website: deledadmission.in.
For more information regarding Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020, Download Information Brochure.
FAQs for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020
Ques. Where I can register for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020?
Ans. You can register for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020 at deledadmission.in.
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra D.EL.Ed. 2020?
Ans. You must have passed 12th class with 50% marks in minimum in any stream for the general students. Relaxation of marks in given to the reserved category candidates.
Ques. Is there any entrance test conducted for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020?
Ans. No, the admission is based on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Ques. Can I challenge provisional merit list of Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020, if I find error in it?
Ans. Yes, you can challenge Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2020 provisional merit list if you find any error in it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.