The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) is conducting Diploma in Elementary Education Entrance Examination / Diploma in Elementary Education Entrance Test 2016 for the candidates. Candidates who are interested to take admission in Diploma in Elementary Education have to fill Application form to appear in the Entrance Test. Candidates can check all the relevant details of Entrance Test like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Uttrakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2016
List of candidates called for counselling process of DElEd Entrance Exam 2016 has been published by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) at the official website. Candidates who have successfully appeared in DElEd Entrance Exam 2016 can check their name in the list.
Schedule for Uttrakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2016 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||24 Oct to 23 Nov 2016|
|Last date of receipt of Application Form||30 Nov 2016 (05:00 PM)|
Candidates seeking for admission in Diploma in Elementary Education in UBSE can obtain the application form from the following post offices of Uttarakhand by paying requisite fee from 24 Oct to 23 Nov 2016.
Application process is over now..!!
Following are the 42 Post Offices where DElEd Application Forms are available :
Dehradun (GPO), Haridwar (HPO), Roorkee, Vikasnagar, Rishikesh, Chakrata, New Tehri (HPO), Narendranagar, Uttarkashi, Badkot, Pauri (HPO), Srinagar (Garhwag), Kotdwar (HPO), Dhumakot, Baijro, Gopeshwar (HPO), Joshimath, Karnaprayag, Tharali, Rudraprayag, Agastyamuni, Pithoragarh (HPO), Didihat, Dharchula, Berinag, Champawat, Lohaghat, Gangolihat, Almora (HPO), Ranikhet, Bhikiyasain, Bageshwar, Baijnath (Garur), Haldwani (HPO), Nainital (HPO), Ramnagar, Bhimtal, Rudrapur, Kashipur, Khatima, Tanakpur and Jaspur.
Application Fee :
- For GN/OBC – Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST – Rs. 175/-
- For Disabled Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- The Candidate should be domiciled in Uttarakhand / Permanent Citizen of the State.
- He / She should have been compulsorily registered in the State Employment Office (SEO) / Renewed / Updated on the Closing Date of the Applications.
- The Candidate belonging to General / Un-Reserved Category should be Minimum 19 Year but must not exceed 30 Years of Age As On the July 01, 2016. Relaxation in Upper Age Limits to the Reserved Category Candidates.
- The Male / Female Candidate should have in possession Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce awarded by the College / University recognized by the Central Government / State Government in Uttarakhand State. General Candidates should have completed their respective Graduation with Minimum 50% Marks and the Reserved Category Candidates and also the Persons with Disabilities should have obtained Minimum 45% Marks in their Bachelor Degrees.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to get DElEd Application forms from the Post Offices of Uttarakhand by paying requisite fee. Application forms will be available from 24 Oct to 23 Nov 2016. Eligible candidates may send their application by Registered Post/Speed Post in the prescribed format (OMR application form) complete in all respect addressed to “Secretary, Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar (nainital)” so as to reach on or beore the last date. Post Offices where DElEd Application Forms are available – Dehradun (GPO), Haridwar (HPO), Roorkee, Vikasnagar, Rishikesh, Chakrata, New Tehri (HPO), Narendranagar, Uttarkashi, Badkot, Pauri (HPO), Srinagar (Garhwag), Kotdwar (HPO), Dhumakot, Baijro, Gopeshwar (HPO), Joshimath, Karnaprayag, Tharali, Rudraprayag, Agastyamuni, Pithoragarh (HPO), Didihat, Dharchula, Berinag, Champawat, Lohaghat, Gangolihat, Almora (HPO), Ranikhet, Bhikiyasain, Bageshwar, Baijnath (Garur), Haldwani (HPO), Nainital (HPO), Ramnagar, Bhimtal, Rudrapur, Kashipur, Khatima, Tanakpur and Jaspur.
Result of Uttrakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2016 will be displayed on the official website of the UBSE. The score card of Written Test will be released and then a merit will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the test. The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit made by the authority.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- OMR Application form must be duly filled.
- Before filling OMR Application form read instruction carefully.
- Do not attach photocopy of any certificate.
- OMR Application form should be mail by Registered/Speed post only.
- Late deposit forms shall be rejected.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd) 2016 Application form only for Uttrakhand candidates (Domicile).
- Do not fill wrong details; application form will be filled by the blue and black ink pen.
- Before apply diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd) 2016 ensure you are eligible for this examination.
- Paste your recent colour photograph. Do not paste different photographs. Do not staple or pin the photographs.
For More Information about Uttrakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2016 – Download Information Brochure