The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) is conducting Diploma in Elementary Education Entrance Examination / Diploma in Elementary Education Entrance Test 2019-20 for the candidates. Candidates who are interested to take admission in Diploma in Elementary Education have to fill the Application form to appear in the Entrance Test. Candidates can check all the relevant details of Entrance Test like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Uttarakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2019-20
List of candidates called for counselling process of DElEd Entrance Exam 2019-20 will be published by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) at the official website. Candidates who have successfully appeared in DElEd Entrance Exam 2019-20 can check their name in the list.
Schedule for Uttrakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2019-20 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||to be announced!|
|Last date of receipt of Application Form||to be announced!|
|Admit Card availability||to be announced!|
|Exam Date||to be announced!|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced!|
|Counselling date||to be announced!|
Applicants are advised to go through this article to understand the process of applying & all other aspects related to the entrance examination. If they fail to fulfill these criteria they will be not considered as an eligible applicant for this examination.The candidate who looking Government Jobs for Teacher in Primary Schools and the Eligible candidate can submit D.El.Ed Application form offline and online mode from the post office as given below district wise or from Uttarakhand Board of School Education Ramnagar Nainital official website.
Candidates seeking for admission in Diploma in Elementary Education in UBSE can obtain the application form from the following post offices of Uttarakhand by paying the requisite fee before the last date.
Following are the 42 Post Offices where DElEd Application Forms are available :
Dehradun (GPO), Haridwar (HPO), Roorkee, Vikasnagar, Rishikesh, Chakrata, New Tehri (HPO), Narendranagar, Uttarkashi, Badkot, Pauri (HPO), Srinagar (Garhwag), Kotdwar (HPO), Dhumakot, Baijro, Gopeshwar (HPO), Joshimath, Karnaprayag, Tharali, Rudraprayag, Agastyamuni, Pithoragarh (HPO), Didihat, Dharchula, Berinag, Champawat, Lohaghat, Gangolihat, Almora (HPO), Ranikhet, Bhikiyasain, Bageshwar, Baijnath (Garur), Haldwani (HPO), Nainital (HPO), Ramnagar, Bhimtal, Rudrapur, Kashipur, Khatima, Tanakpur and Jaspur.
Application Fee :
- For GN/OBC – Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST – Rs. 175/-
- For Disabled Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- The Candidate should be domiciled in Uttarakhand / Permanent Citizen of the State.
- He / She should have been compulsorily registered in the State Employment Office (SEO) / Renewed / Updated on the Closing Date of the Applications.
- The Candidate belonging to General / Un-Reserved Category should be Minimum 19 Year but must not exceed 30 Years of Age As On July 01, 2019. Relaxation in Upper Age Limits to the Reserved Category Candidates.
- The Male / Female Candidate should have in possession Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce awarded by the College / University recognized by the Central Government / State Government in Uttarakhand State. General Candidates should have completed their respective Graduation with Minimum 50% Marks and the Reserved Category Candidates and also the Persons with Disabilities should have obtained Minimum 45% Marks in their Bachelor Degrees.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to get DElEd Application forms from the Post Offices of Uttarakhand by paying requisite fee. Application forms will be available from Oct to Nov 2018. Eligible candidates may send their application by Registered Post/Speed Post in the prescribed format (OMR application form) complete in all respect addressed to “Secretary, Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar (nainital)” so as to reach on or before the last date. Post Offices where DElEd Application Forms are available – Dehradun (GPO), Haridwar (HPO), Roorkee, Vikasnagar, Rishikesh, Chakrata, New Tehri (HPO), Narendranagar, Uttarkashi, Badkot, Pauri (HPO), Srinagar (Garhwag), Kotdwar (HPO), Dhumakot, Baijro, Gopeshwar (HPO), Joshimath, Karnaprayag, Tharali, Rudraprayag, Agastyamuni, Pithoragarh (HPO), Didihat, Dharchula, Berinag, Champawat, Lohaghat, Gangolihat, Almora (HPO), Ranikhet, Bhikiyasain, Bageshwar, Baijnath (Garur), Haldwani (HPO), Nainital (HPO), Ramnagar, Bhimtal, Rudrapur, Kashipur, Khatima, Tanakpur and Jaspur.
The result of Uttrakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2018 – 19 will be displayed on the official website of the UBSE. The scorecard of Written Test will be released and then a merit will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the test. The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit made by the authority.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- OMR Application form must be duly filled.
- Before filling OMR Application form read instruction carefully.
- Do not attach photocopy of any certificate.
- OMR Application form should be mail by Registered/Speed post only.
- Late deposit forms shall be rejected.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd) 2019-20 Application form only for Uttrakhand candidates (Domicile).
- Do not fill wrong details; application form will be filled by the blue and black ink pen.
- Before applying for diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd) 2019-20 ensure you are eligible for this examination.
- Paste your recent colour photograph. Do not paste different photographs. Do not staple or pin the photographs.
Insofar, official details of Uttrakhand DElEd have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Uttarakhand university releases information brochure, details will be updated here.