Uttarakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2020 – Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) has postponed the Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Exam. The application form for the exam are available now and the candidates can only fill it offline. The Uttarakhand DElEd exam is also conducted in the offline mode, at the state level. Scroll down to know more about the application process, eligibility criteria, dates, pattern and more details on Uttarakhand DElEd entrance exam 2020.
- Uttarakhand DElEd has released the list of incomplete or error in the application form. Click here to check it.
- Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Exam has been postponed due to COVID 19 Pandemic. Fresh Exam Dates is going to be announced soon.
Uttarakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2020
Uttarakhand DElEd is only held in the districts of Uttarakhand. Schedule and dates for the exam can be checked from the table below.
|Availability of application form||07 Jan 2020|
|Last date of receipt of application form||03 Feb 2020|
|Availability of admit card||to be announced!|
|Uttarakhand DElEd exam date|
|Declaration of result||to be announced!|
|Counselling date||to be announced!|
Uttarakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Postponed Notice
Uttarakhand DEld 2020 Bell Timings
Candidates can check the exam timings of Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 from the table below:
|Entry in the exam hall||9.00 AM|
|Checking of admit card||9.00 AM to 9.30 AM|
|Distribution of answer sheets||9.30 AM|
|Commencement of exam||10.00 AM|
|Exams end at||12.30 PM|
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Application Form
The candidates who want to apply for Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 can fill and obtain the application form via offline mode.
The application form for Diploma in Elementary Education can be obtained from the following post offices of Uttarakhand by paying the requisite fee before the last date.
The posr office in which applications forms are available
- Haridwar (H.P.O), Roorkee
- Dehradun (G.P.O), Vikasnagar, Rishikesh, Chakrata
- Uttarkashi, Barkhot
- New Tehri (H.P.O), Narendranagar
- Pauri (H.P.O), Srinagar, Kotdwar (H.P.O), Dhumakot, Baijro
- Rudraprayag, Agastyamuni
- Chamapavat, Tanakpur, Lohaghat
- Bageshwar, Baijnath
- Rudrapur, Kashipur, Khatima, Jaspur
- Almora (H.P.O), Ranikhet, Bhikiyasen
- Nainital (H.P.O), Haldwani (H.P.O), Ramnagar, Bhimtal
Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay the application fee in order to submit the application form. Check the amount given below.
|General / OBC||Rs 500|
|SC / ST||Rs 250|
|Phyical Handicap||Rs 125|
How to Submit Uttarakhand DElEd application form?
Eligible candidates are to send their filled in application by registered post / speed post to “Secretary, Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar (nainital)”. The application should be neatly filled and all the details in it should be correct.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility conditions in order to appear for Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020.
- The candidates should be a domicile of Uttarakhand / permanent citizen of the State.
- The candidate belonging to General / Un-Reserved category should be minimum of 19 year but must not exceed 30 years of age, as on July 01, 2020.
- The candidates must have completed their graduation.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Exam Pattern
The test-takers can check the exam pattern for Uttarakhand D.El.Ed given below.
- Mode: The exam is conducted in the offline mode
- Nature of questions: There are multiple – choice questions in the exam
- Duration: The exam takes place for the duration of two and a half hours
- Sections: There are total 4 sections in the exam
- Total questions: There are total 200 questions in the exam
- Marking scheme: 01 marks for the correct answers. There is no negative marking
Distribution of questions
|Sections||No. of questions|
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2020 Test Centres
Candidates can check Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020 test centers below.
|Centres||Centre code||Centres||Centre code|
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Admit card
Candidates who have submitted the application form on time can able to download the admit card form the official website. Admit card for Uttarkhand DElEd 2020 can be download by providing the application number and date of birth. It is necessary to carry the admit card to the exam centre as without it, the candidates cannot appear for the exam.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Answer Key
The answer key for Uttarakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2020 – 21 is published by the the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) as per schedule. The answer key is released in the form pdf format. Only those candidates who appears in the entrance exam can check answer key from the official website i.e ubse.uk.gov.in.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Result
The result of the Uttarakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2020 is displayed on the official website of the UBSE i.e ubse.uk.gov.in. After the release of the result, merit list is made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the test. The final selection of the candidates is based on the merit made by the authority.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Fee Structure
The candidates who are going to take admission in Uttrakhand DElEd 2020 are required to pay Rs 35,000.
Uttarakhand DElEd Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Uttrakhand DElEd 2020 entrance exam is going to be held on March 30, 2020.
Ans : Uttarakhand D.El.Ed entrance exam 2020 is two and a half hours.
Ans : There are 200 questions in total in Uttarakhand DElEd entrance exam 2020.
Ans : No, there is no negative marking in Uttarakhand DElEd entrance exam 2020.
Ans : The application form for Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 can be obtained from the post - offices specified by the Board.
Official Website: ubse.uk.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.