ETT Punjab 2019 Admission – Admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Course in Government and Private affiliated institutions as per National Council for Teachers Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations 2019 will be done through combined merit based centralized admission process to be undertaken by Director, State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Director Public Instructions Secondary and Elementary Education Punjab.
ETT Punjab 2019 Admission
Candidates seeking admission in D.El.Ed course will have to fill the application form as per scheduled date. The important date regarding ETT Punjab 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Online Registration||28 May 2019|
|Filling of online Application form||First Week of June 2019|
|Payment of fees||First Week of June 2019|
|Provisional merit list||Second Week of June 2019|
|Counselling Schedule||Third Week of June 2019|
Application Form 2019
Application Form for ETT Punjab 2019 Admission has been released online through the official website as per scheduled date. All the candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is also provided below.
- Rs. 600/- for general category
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/Handicapped category
The detailed eligibility criteria is mentioned here, candidates can check for the same.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) Exam or Equivalent passed with minimum 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks for SC/ST Category. No candidate with Re-appear / Compartment / Result later etc. in qualifying examination shall be eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the 10+2 Exam can also apply subject to above conditions.
Maximum Age: Maximum age limit as on 15-07-2019 for General Category Candidate will be 36 years as per the decision of Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court vide LPA No. 448 of 2015 State of Punjab and another Vs. Wazir Kaur and another dated 31.03.2015 with five years age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates.
Merit Criteria: As per NCTE rules, the candidates of General Category who have obtained at least 5% marks in 10+2 or equivalent will be eligible. Five percent relaxation in marks will be given to SC/ST students. The admission will be on a merit basis. Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2. No additional marks -will be given for Higher Education. C” Candidates must have passed Punjabi up to Matric level standard. D. To ensure high-quality standards, any candidate who has not passed subjects English, Hindi, Punjabi, Science, Social Studies and Mathematics in Class X Examination shall not be eligible to apply for admission to D.El.Ed.
The intake of seats in this admission for Humanities, Science, Commerce and Vocational Streams will be in the ratio of 60:20:10:10 seats respectively as per combined merit, meant for any institution. However, if any seat remains vacant in a particular stream due to nonavailability of candidates, the same will be merged in other categories/stream on combined merit basis.
Filling of D.El.Ed seats in Private Institutions
As per the policy of 60% of seats in private institutions will be filled on the basis of combined merit through centralized online counseling by the SCERT and remaining 40% seats of management quota will be filled by the concerned institutions subject to fulfillment minimum qualification mentioned in this notification. The concerned institution wilt take the permission from SCERT before starting the admission process for the 40% management seats
Fees – The Private Self Financed D.El.Ed Institutions will charge fees as determined by the fee fixation committee and approved by the Department of School Education Govt. of Punjab.
Counselling, Scrutiny, and Verification
Online counseling will be held for the admissions for the academic session 2019-21, consisting of three phases. A Committee headed by Director, SCERT consisting of two Dy. Directors shall supervise the whole counseling/admission process. The Principals of DIETs and private institutions shall scrutinize the documents of the candidates who are provisionally allotted their institute through online centralized counseling. Three phases of online counseling will be held to complete the admission process. The waiting list of remaining candidates with their merit wilt be displayed on the website from which the institutions can fill their vacant seats after the 3’d phase of online counseling
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of a tie in merit of qualifying examination i.e. 10+2, preference will liven to a Candidate higher in age. In case of a further tie of such candidates, preference will be given to candidates having higher marks at Matric level.
Official Website: www.ssapunjab.org
For more detail notification about D.EI.Ed. Diploma Course Admission 2019 – Download Admission Notification.