DIET Delhi Admission 2018- SCERT has released a notification for all eligible and interested candidates for admission to 02-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (Co.Ed.) and 2-year Diploma in Pre School Education (DPSE) for the session-2018-20. The complete detail of DIET Delhi Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below. The programme is run by State Council of Education Research and Training, Delhi (SCERT). Candidates have to mandatorily appear for a written examination. The results cum merit lists are displayed thereafter.
Interested candidates may begin to apply by June 2018 at scertdelhiadmission.org In order to fill the form, you may have to pay around Rs. 250/- to Rs.300/- as part of application charges. Also, note that you satisfy the eligibility criteria. To give you a little bit idea, a candidate should be aged more than 24 years and must have scored at least 50% in 12th. In addition to that, the subjects that you took up shall play a fundamental role.
DIET Delhi Admission 2018
The candidates can refer to these dates for reference purpose. The schedule may not remain static. Candidates will be responsible for checking dates on their own.
|Submission of online application form begins by||04 Jul 2018|
|Modifications in online application forms will be accepted from||05 Jul – 12 Jul 2018|
|Last date to submit the form in online mode|
|Display of Provisional Rank||14 to 15 Jul 2018|
|Display of Final Rank||17 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of 1st list of eligible candidates for admission||19 Jul 2018|
Revised Schedule for Diploma in Elementary Education D.El.Ed
Revised Schedule for Diploma in Pre School Education DPSE
- Schedule for admission in D.El.Ed. (For vacant PwD seats ONLY) – Check here
- Schedule for admission in DPSE (For vacant seats ONLY) – Check here
Note: As per the updated schedule, the allotted candidates in spot round of admission should report to allotted institute between September 11 to 13, 2018 timing 10 AM to 4 PM. Candidate should login and pay Rs. 1800 as part admission fees, freeze the seat, download the letter and report to allotted institute with all original documents and first quarter fees.
Spot Round Admission
Verification of documents for Spot Round 3 is on September 20 and 24, 2018, between 10 AM and 4 PM.
Verification of documents by candidates at any of the six below mentioned centres:
- DIET Pitampura
- DIET Moti Bagh
- DIET Karkardooma
- DIET R K Puram
- DIET Keshav Puram
- DIET Dilshad Garden
Candidates should bring 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, all the valid category and subcategory certificates as mentioned in the prospectus, date of birth certificate (or 10th passing certificate), medical certificate. 2 photocopies of each of the document along with all original documents and 2 passport size photographs. Non-reporting for verification will cancel your candidature from spot counselling.
- To check Available vacant seats in D.El.Ed. (Persons with Disability ONLY) – Check here
- To check Available vacant seats in DPSE (For female candidates ONLY) – Check here
- To check Notice for vacant seats of D.El.Ed. (Persons with Disability ONLY) – Check here
- To check Notice for vacant seats of DPSE (For female candidates ONLY) – Check here
- Click here to check Round 2 Allotment list 2 for DPSE Admission.
- Click here to check Round 2 Allotment List for D.El.Ed Admission.
- Click here to check Round 2 Allotment List for DPSE Admission.
- Click here to check D.El.Ed Merit Rank for admission round 2.
- Click here to check DPSE Merit Rank for admission round.
- Click here for the list of candidates who reported for the verification of document in SPOT ROUND 3.
- Click here for the list of candidates call for verification of documents in Spot Round 3.
- Click here for the list of allotted candidates in Spot Round 2.
- Click here to check the list of allotted candidates in Spot Round.
- Click here to check the list of candidates for spot round.
- Candidates allotted institute in SPOT ROUND 4 (LAST LIST) are advised that they should report to allotted institute on 28th September 2018 10 AM and 4 PM (NO TIME EXTENSION WILL BE PROVIDED). NON REPORTING WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE. Candidate should login and pay Rs. 1800 as part admission fees, freeze the seat, download the letter and report to allotted institute with all original documents and first quarter fees.
- Candidates allotted institutes in Spot Round 3 are advised that they should report to allotted institute on September 26, 2018 (10 am and 4 pm). (No time extension will be provided). Non Reporting will lead to cancellation of candidature. candidate should login and pay Rs. 1800 as part admission fees, freeze the seat, download the letter and report to allotted institute with all original documents and first quarter fees.
- Candidate should login and pay Rs. 1800 as part admission fees, freeze the seat, download the letter and report to allotted institute with all original documents and first quarter fees.
The lists of eligible candidates for admission to D.El.Ed. and DPSE course has been announced by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). Candidates can check the same through candidate login. The link to check the same has been provided below.
- Check here Admission list of spot round 4.
- Check here Admission list of spot round 3.
- Click Here to check the D.El.Ed. 7th Admission List.
- Click Here to check the DPSE 6th Admission List.
- Click Here to check the D.El.Ed. 6th Admission List.
- Click Here to check the D.El.Ed. 5th Admission List.
- Click Here to check the DPSE 5th Admission List.
- Click Here to check the D.El.Ed. 2nd Admission List.
- Click Here to check the DPSE 2nd Admission List.
- Click Here to check the D.El.Ed. 1st Admission List.
- Click Here to check the DPSE 1st Admission List.
- Click Here to check the login for 1st round of admission for D.El.Ed. and DPSE.
For the convenience of the applicants, SCERT has the facility of online submission of Application Form for D.EL.Ed (Govt, Pvt) & DPSE course offered in the institutes. The form is also usually collectable form the allocated facilitation centres. These centres are meant to provide you all the help you would need to complete applications. Also remember, that the application form must be accompanied by prescribed fees. Candidate may apply online for the said course. You may have to get yourself registered using a valid email address along with a password (create your own suitable password).The complete forms would be submittable using online or offline mediums.
Application Process Over..!!
Documents required at the time of form submission:
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- In case of reserved category all relevant certificate issued from competent authority.
List of Facilitation Centre
|S.No||Name and address of centres|
|1||District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi- 110035|
|2||District Institute of Education and Training, (North West) FU Block, PItam Pura, Delhi-110085|
|3||District Institute of Education and Training, (West), Baba Phoola Singh Marg, OLd Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi- 110060|
|4||District Institute of Education and Training, (Central), Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi- 110002|
|5||District Institute of Education and Training, (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector- VII, New Delhi- 110002|
|6||District Institute of Education and Training, (North- East) J & K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi- 110092|
|7||District Institute of Education and Training, (East) Karkardooma Institutional ARea, DElhi- 110092|
|8||District Institute of Education and Training, (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021|
|9||District Institute of Education and Training, (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi- 110073|
|10||Govt. Boys Sr. Secondary, Varun Marg, Defence Colony, New Delhi-24|
Age Limit: Not more than 24 years as on 30 September 2018.
Academic requirement: A candidate wishing to apply to DIET Institutes in various courses will be considered eligible on condition that he/she has
passed 12th class otherwise known as Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE from a recognized Board/University.
Minimum marks requirement: 50% in qualifying examination. 45% for reserved category.
Note: For calculating marks percentage in 12th, best 5 subjects including at least one language will be considered.
Candidate from other boards/universities:
For candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination from a different board other than CBSE, their aggregate marks in best 5 subjects including at least one language will be considered (out of total maximum marks at 500).
Calculation of percentage:
For calculating marks percentage of 10th, CGPA awarded by CBSE board will be considered.
Whereas for other equivalent boards, number of subjects (including at least one language) in which candidate is required to pass will be considered.
Conversion of CGPA:
To calculate marks in percentage, an appropriate prescribed CGPA/GPA conversion formula will be applied.
To convert marks, CGPA of 10th class will be multiplied by the CGPA (i. e. CGPA x 9.5). It shall be mandatory to mention the conversion formula of the board mentioned in the mark sheet.
The Delhi DIET 2018 merit list would be uploaded on the official website at scertdelhiadmission.org. You will be able to check it through the direct link available on our page when the event occurs. Last year, there were 11 admission lists and a spot round in which admissions were completed. The merit lists were published category wise, rank wise according to seats allotted in Govt. DIETs, in SFS Pvt. Inst., in private institutes.
The candidates applying for this course will be considered first under General Merit irrespective of the category they apply in. In case reserved category candidates do not stand in general merit, then they will be considered in order of merit in the particular reserved category they belong to. Also notice further that the candidates of any category given admission in general merit shall not be counted in the reserved category.
For selection, candidates would have to get prescribed minimum marks so that their names can be included in the merit list. The marks candidates obtain in qualifying examination i.e. 10th and 12th shall also be considered.
Candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions at the time of submission of form will be considered eligible for admission and will be called to counselling in order of their merit.
Candidates can download the separate information brochure for following courses.