DIET Delhi Admission 2019 – The Examination Cell, State Council of Educational Research and Training releases application form and notification in the month of July, every year, on its official website, scertdelhiadmission.nic.in. SCERT offers 02-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (Co.Ed.) and 2-year Diploma in Pre School Education (DPSE). The program is run by State Council of Education Research and Training, Delhi (SCERT). Candidates have to mandatorily fulfill the eligibility criteria, as laid down by the authorities. The results of cum merit lists are displayed thereafter. To know more about DIET Delhi Admission 2019, candidates can keep reading!
DIET Delhi Admission 2019
Candidates can check all the important date related to DIET Delhi Admission 2019, from below.
|Submission of online application form begins by||17 May-02 Jun 2019|
|List of candidates called for mandatory verification for documents in respective categories at any of 9 Govt. DIETs||04 Jun 2019|
|Mandatory verification of documents at all 9 Govt. DIETs for all candidates as per the schedule prescribed in the prospectus.||06-17 Jun 2019|
|Display of Final Rank||19 Jun 2019|
|Final change/edition/deletion in choices/preferences of DIET and SFS institutes||20 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of 1st list of eligible candidates for admission||22 Jun 2019|
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED) course is a two-year full-time regular teacher training course. Since D.El.Ed diploma course is skill-oriented programme based on theory and a lot of practical activities, such as school experience programme in different schools located all over Delhi, excursions, full-time workshops i.e theater in education, development of TLM, etc. therefore students while pursuing D.El.Ed diploma cannot pursue any other course.
DIET Delhi Admission 2019 Application Form
DPSE & D.EL.ED Application Form
Candidates are required to abide and ensure the instructions given on the website for filling of application vis-à-vis pop-up instructions regarding respective column of an application while filling of the application form.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through the prescribed website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted, otherwise rejected.
- The procedure/steps for applying through ON-LINE for Admission can be seen on the prescribed Admission website mentioned in the prospectus.
- Candidate are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID for registration and mobile number for sending SMS for direct access to the candidates. It should be kept active and checked regularly till the completion of the admission process.
- Payment of application fee or any other fee prescribed must be paid by the applicant by Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking only.
- No offline Application and Fee through Demand Draft/ Cheques/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders etc. will be accepted & the same done/submitted will not be refunded.
Apply Online: Click here to make a registration for the online application form.
How to Fill Application Form
- Applying for: Two-year regular Diploma for – Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE).
- Name: Candidate is required to fill up his/her name as per his/her Class-X or equivalent certificate. (No change of name is permitted after submission of online application form)
- Father/Guardian Name: Candidate is required to fill up the name of his/her father/ guardian exactly as is in his/her Class-X or equivalent certificate in the concerned column. 22
- Mother Name: Candidate is required to fill up the name of his/her mother exactly as is in his/her Class-X or equivalent certificate in the concerned column.
- Date of Birth : Candidate is required to mention date, month and year of his/her birth as recorded in Class-X or equivalent certificate as per English Calendar in the concerned column.
- Gender: Candidate is required to mention his/her gender in the concerned column (Some SFS institutes are only for girls, check before filling choices).
- Educational Qualification : Candidate is required to mentioned name of board, roll number, year of passing maximum marks/CGPA/GPA and obtained marks/CGPA/GPA secured as per format/provision given in the application form in the prescribed column.
- Category: Candidate is required to fill up the category/sub-category in which she/he wish to apply in the prescribed column.
- Fee payment of Rs.250/- for online application form : After filling online application form, candidate have to pay Rs.250/-(non refundable) as online application fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. It is mandatory, candidate without application fee will be outrightly rejected.
- Choices/Preferences: Candidate is required to fill code number where she want an admission of Self Financing Recognized Private Institute Affiliated to SCERT, Delhi in order of her preferences.
Documents required at the time of form submission:
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- In case of reserved category all relevant certificate issued from competent authority.
DIET Delhi Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria, as laid by the DIET Delhi Admission 2019 authorities.
- Candidates seeking admission to DPSE Course must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of CBSE, or its equivalent examination from any other recognized Board/University. The minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination required for admission to DPSE course is 50% in aggregate. For the calculating the percentage of marks of 10+2 examination conducted by CBSE, best 5 subjects including at least one language will be considered.
- Five percent relaxation of marks in the qualifying examination is allowed for candidates belonging and applying under the categories of Scheduled Caste, OR Scheduled Tribe OR Person with Disability (PwD) only. Therefore, the candidates belonging to above mentioned three categories and having 45% marks in qualifying (10+2) exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate from other boards/universities: For other boards/universities, aggregate of marks in best 5 subjects including at least one language (i.e. four subjects + one language) in which she is required to pass for qualifying in Sr. Sec. Examination (10+2) or its equivalent as per rules laid down by the concerned board/university will be considered for calculating percentage of marks.
- Conversion of CGPA: For calculating percentage of marks of Secondary Examination (10th) CGPA awarded by the CBSE board (qualifying subjects including at least one language) for qualifying in Secondary Examination (10th) will be considered for calculating the percentage of marks. For other equivalent boards number of subjects (including at least one language) in which she is required to pass, for qualifying in Secondary Examination (10th) as per rules laid down by the concerned board will be considered for calculating the percentage of marks (out of total maximum marks).
- Calculation of percentage: For calculating percentage of marks of Secondary Examination (10thclass) appropriate prescribed CGPA/GPA conversion formula must be applied. For example for conversion of CGPA of 10th class of CBSE will be multiplied by the CGPA (i.e. CGPA X 9.5). The candidate has to mention the conversion formula of the board mentioned in the mark sheet.
DIET Delhi Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
- All the eligible candidates applying for this course will be considered first under General Merit irrespective of the category. In case reserved category candidates do not stand in general merit, they will be considered in order of merit in the particular reserved category/sub-category they have applied for. It is further clarified that the candidates of any category/sub-category given admission in general merit shall not be counted in the reserved category.
- Admission to the DPSE course will be done on the basis of merit in qualifying examination i.e. 10 + 2 or its equivalent exam (Sr. Secondary examination). Only those candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions at the time of submission of form will be considered eligible for admission in order of merit. For the calculating the percentage of marks of 10+2 examination conducted by CBSE, best 5 subjects including at least one language will be considered. In case of boards other than CBSE, the percentage of marks shall be calculated as per passing criteria laid down by concerned board, keeping in view Eligibility Conditions mentioned in the prospectus.
- In case of tie in the percentage of marks in 10+2 examination, the percentage of marks of class X examination up to two places of decimal shall be considered to break the tie. However in case of tie in the class-X percentage of marks also, the older candidate in age (determined by Date of Birth), will be given preference. However if further the tie remains at the level of age also, then draw of lots shall be adopted during the preparation of merit.
- For a calculating the percentage of marks of Secondary Examination CGPA/GPA please refer to ELIGIBILITY CONDITION prescribed in the respective section of prospectus.
- A candidate not fulfilling eligibility conditions laid down in this prospectus, will not be considered for admission to DPSE course irrespective of her higher merit. No representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Selection of all candidates called for admission on the basis of merit of qualifying exams. shall be provisional subject to production of following certificates in original at the time of admission:-
(a) Original certificate of Secondary School Examination (Class X) or its equivalent examination.
(b) Mark sheets of Sr. Secondary School and Secondary School Examination or its equivalent examinations.
(c) Certificate of reserved category/sub-category, if applicable as prescribed in the prospectus, from Competent Authority.
(d) Candidate seeking admission from NIOS or any other distance mode must furnish certificate specifying that candidate has attended/studied/passed Sr. Secondary from the concerned study center along with other documents.
(e) Medical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS/BAMS doctor.
In case a candidate fails to report at allotted Institute for mandatory verification, allocation rounds, physical reporting round, it will lead to cancellation of candidature on the notified dates, her candidature shall stand canceled in all category/sub-category in Institute. The candidate will not be considered for admission in subsequent lists of the same category in that Institute.
DIET Delhi Admission 2019 Information Brochure
Candidates can download the separate information brochure for the following courses: