AP DEECET 2023 will be held on 12, 13 June 2023. The Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET) is a State level Education entrance exam. It is organized by Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education (DSE AP) for admission to D.El.Ed in Government District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh. If you want to appear in AP DEECET exam then register before last date. Then download AP DEECET admit card. After exam, check answer key and then AP DEECET 2023 result.
Latest – AP DEECET 2023 Application Form has been released. Get link to apply here.
AP DEECET 2023
What is AP DEECET exam?
The full form of AP DEECET is Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. It is organized by Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education at a State level. You can get admission in D.El.Ed in Government District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh through this exam.
AP DEECET 2023 Exam Date
DSE AP decides and announces the exam date of AP DEECET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check apdeecet.apcfss.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||09 May 2023|
|Release of AP DEECET 2023 application form||10 May 2023|
|Last date to apply online at apdeecet.apcfss.in||27 May 2023|
|AP DEECET 2023 admit card release date||05 Jun 2023|
|AP DEECET 2023 Exam Date||12, 13 Jun 2023|
|Release of official answer key||As per DSE AP|
|AP DEECET 2023 result announcement||19 Jun 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
AP DEECET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||AP DEECET 2023|
|Full Form of AP DEECET||Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||DSE AP|
|Full Form of DSE AP||Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education|
|Type of Exam||Education Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through AP DEECET||D.El.Ed|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through AP DEECET||Government District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Part A (Teaching Aptitude, General Knowledge, English, Telugu, Opted Language, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies), Part B (Mathematics, Physical Science, Bio – Science, Social Studies)|
AP DEECET Exam
If you will appear in AP DEECET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the AP DEECET exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Question type – The questions are Objective.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 100.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2.5 hours.
- Language of Question Paper – Question paper shall be Bilingual method (i.e., English-Telugu, English-Urdu, English-Tamil, English-Kannada, English-Oria & English-Sanskrite)
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
AP DEECET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AP DEECET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the AP DEECET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve AP DEECET previous year question papers.
AP DEECET Sample Papers
The AP DEECET sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Education entrance exam preparation.
- The AP DEECET 2023 sample paper by DSE AP, if any, is official.
- However you can also use AP DEECET sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test contain specimen questions based on latest AP DEECET syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use AP DEECET 2023 mock test.
AP DEECET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of AP DEECET are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- AP DEECET previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The AP DEECET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice AP DEECET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve AP DEECET 2022 question paper and older year papers.
AP DEECET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- DSE AP releases the AP DEECET application form 2023 at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- Students should fill and submit the AP DEECET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the AP DEECET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test.
AP DEECET 2023 Admit Card
The AP DEECET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the AP DEECET admit card.
- DSE AP releases the admit card at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of AP DEECET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the AP DEECET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test 2023.
AP DEECET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the AP DEECET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the AP DEECET answer key only after the exam ends.
- If DSE AP releases the AP DEECET official answer key, then you can download it at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- Follow instructions of the Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education to submit objections, and calculate marks using the AP DEECET solutions.
AP DEECET 2023 Result
All students who write the AP DEECET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education (DSE AP) declares the AP DEECET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for AP DEECET 2023 result link is is apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per DSE AP calendar.
- In order to check AP DEECET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of AP DEECET exam decides your admission to D.El.Ed courses.
The official Website is apdeecet.apcfss.in.
If you have any queries on AP DEECET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
when realize the seatalotment plz any one say plz am so worried
Thank You for giving a valuable information and i need know is there is any 3rd Phase counciling for DEECET 2019.
If after round 2 counselling, some seats remain vacant, the authorities may conduct round-3. If officials confirm for Round 3 counselling, we will update it on this page.
3rd counciling vantha vunte yepudu vundhi dates cheppandi plz
Is ap and telangana have the same syllabus for deecet in urdu medium
After submitting the online application can I change the photo
Can I change the photo sign once i submit the online deecet application
sir ,when the deecet 2020 counciling dates for cap certificate people
Sir,When the DEECET 2020 counciling??