AP DEECET 2019 – Department of School Education of Government of Andhra Pradesh conducted the AP DEECET 2019 on May 15 and 16, 2019. DEECET is a state level examination, for admission of candidates in the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Check more details on AP DEECET 2019 from this page
AP DEECET 2019
The registration for AP DEECET 2019 has started. Candidates who wish to get admission in the District DIETs colleges and private teacher training institutions needed to register for the examination to appear in the AP DEECET 2019 entrance examination. Candidates will be granted admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the AP DEECET 2019 timeline.
|Payment of Fees through Payment gateway||03 to
|Online submission of application||04 to
|Download of Hall Tickets||10 May 2019|
|Schedule of Examination||15 & 16 May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||18 May 2019|
|Handing over of the list of colleges granted affiliated for that particular year by SCERT||20 May 2019|
|1 Rank Assignment||27 Jun 2019|
|Download Rank card||28 Jun 2019|
|Submission of Web option by candidates||07 to 11 Jul 2019|
|Allotment of seats||12 to 15 Jul 2019|
|Issue of provisional letters of admission||16 Jul 2019|
|Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final admission letter||17 & 18 Jul 2019|
|1 st day of Instruction||20 Jul 2019|
|Submission of Web option by candidates||22 to
|Allotment of seats||31 Jul to 03 Aug 2019|
|Issue of provisional letters of admission||05 Aug 2019|
|Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final admission letter||06 to 08 Aug 2019|
|1st day of Instruction||To be announced|
Click here to submit Intermediate Details.
AP DEECET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for AP DEECET 2019 will be issued online. Candidates who will successfully submit their duly filled application forms before the last scheduled date will be able to download their admit cards from the official website. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards by entering their date of birth and their application number. It is compulsory that candidates carry their admit cards on the day of examination or else they will not be allowed to appear in the examination. The admit card contains all important details about the exam and the candidates.
AP DEECET 2019 Mock Test
Before going for any exam, it is important to prepare yourself. The mock tests make it simple to practice the whole syllabus in less time. In order to practice for the exam, here we have provided the link below:
Mock Tests: Click here to check the Mock test for AP DEECET 2019.
AP DEECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission into D.El.Ed., course shall be as mentioned below:
- The candidates should be of Indian Nationality and should satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended from time to time for admission into all seats in Government DIETS and un-aided NonMinority and Minority Elementary Teacher Training Institutions.
- Candidates should have secured a rank in DEECET-2019 conducted for the Academic Year concerned for admission into Government DIETs and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions and should satisfy the educational criteria prescribed for the course as shown at (iii) below. For obtaining a DEECET rank, a candidate belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall secure minimum 50% marks in DEECET. For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories will be 45%. That is to say, candidates belonging to SC and ST communities should secure 50% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/ NCC / CAP /Sports category.
- The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the DEECET Committee for appearing at the DEECET. However, he/she should have passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing in the DEECET for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying Examination for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45% for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats.
AP DEECET 2019 Application Form
The application form for AP DEECET 2019 has been released and available in the online mode on the official website. It is mandatory that the candidates register themselves for the examination. Candidates will have to fill and submit the AP DEECET online application form through the official website which is www.apdeecet.apcfss.in Candidates are advised to enter authentic information in their application forms any discrepancies found in the later stages will result in the disqualification of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep ready a scanned copy of their recent photo and signature ready while applying for the examination.
Application Form Fee: The candidate has to pay the 500/- amount of the application fee through payment Gateway for submission of application through Online.
AP DEECET 2019 Exam Pattern
AP DEECET 2019 exam is an objective type exam. Candidates will be asked 100 MCQ questions. The question paper will be divided into two parts i.e. Part-A and Part-B. Part-A will be of 60 marks whereas Part-B will be of 40 marks.
|Part-A||No. of questions||Q.Nos||Q.Nos||Syllabus|
|Teaching Aptitude||5||1 – 5||5||A.P. State
Class VI to X
|General Knowledge||5||6 – 10||5|
|English||5||11 – 15||5|
|Telugu||5||16 – 20||5|
|Opted Language ( Telugu /
Tamil / Urdu / English)
|10||21 – 30||10|
|Mathematics||10||31 – 40||10|
|General Science||10||41 – 50||10|
|Social Studies||10||51 – 60||10|
|Part-B||No. of questions||Q.Nos||Q.Nos||Syllabus|
|Mathematics||40||61 – 100||40||Two Years
A.P. State Syllabus
a) Physics (20)
|40||61 – 80
|Bio – Science
a) Botany (20)
b) Zoology (20)
|40||61 – 80
a) History (13)
b) Economics (13)
c) Civics (13)
d) History/Economics/ Civics (1)
|40||61 – 100||40|
- Maths: Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at the Intermediate level.
- Physical Science: Those who studied Physics and Chemistry as their Intermediate Subjects.
- Biological Science: Those who studied Botany, Zoology as their Intermediate Subjects.
- Social Studies: Those who studied two subjects out of Five Subjects viz., Civics, Economics, History, Geography, Commerce.
Weightage of Marks Part- B:
1st Year Mathematics – 20 Marks
2nd Year Mathematics – 20 Marks
TOTAL – 40 Marks
- Physical Science
1st Year Physics & 2nd Year Physics – 20 Marks
1st Year Chemistry & 2nd Year Chemistry – 20 Marks
TOTAL – 40 Marks
- Biological Science
1 st Year Botany & 2nd Year Botany – 20 Marks
1st Year Zoology & 2nd Year Zoology – 20 Marks
TOTAL – 40 Marks
- Social Studies
1st Year & 2nd Year History – 13 Marks
1st Year & 2nd Year Economics – 13 Marks
1st Year & 2nd Year Civics – 13 Marks History / Economics / Civics – 1 mark
TOTAL – 40 Marks
Allotment of Seats
All the sanctioned intake of seats in D.El.Ed course in the Govt. DIETs and Convener quota (Category-A)in private un aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions shall be filled by the Convener DEECET-2019. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in DEECET-2019. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
Method of Admission
The admissions shall be made through a Single Window System in the order of merit on the basis of rank assigned in DEECET and to the extent of sanctioned seats through Web-Based Admission service provided by the Convener DEECET or Convener DEECET AC as the case may be.