AP DEECET Application Form 2022 – DSE has released the AP DEECET Application Form 2022. Apply online at apdeecet.apcfss.in or from direct link here. Candidates need to pay the application fee from 1 to 19 June, and submit application form from 2 to 20 June. Students who wish to appear in Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test should fill and submit the AP DEECET 2022 application form before the last date. To apply, first register for AP DEECET, then fill details in application form, upload documents, and then pay fee. AP DEECET is the State level Education entrance exam for admission to D.El.Ed in Govt DIETs and category A and B seats of Unaided Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state. The AP DEECET application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – AP DEECET 2022 Application Form is out. Scroll down for link to apply.
AP DEECET Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of AP DEECET 2022.
Direct link for AP DEECET application form 2022 – Click here to fill the AP DEECET Application Form 2022.
What next –
- Made a mistake in filling the form? Then check out AP DEECET Application Form Correction.
- Else you can directly head over to download AP DEECET Admit Card.
Study material for AP DEECET 2022
AP DEECET Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Aspects of the AP DEECET Application Form 2022||Details|
|Name of the Exam||AP DEECET 2022|
|Full Form||Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||Directorate of School Education (DSE)|
|Event of AP DEECET||Application Form|
|Mode of AP DEECET Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill AP DEECET application form 2022||apdeecet.apcfss.in|
|Application Fees||Rs 600|
|How to apply||(1) Go to apdeecet.apcfss.in. (2) Then click AP DEECET apply online link. (3) First do AP DEECET registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the AP DEECET application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay AP DEECET fees.|
AP DEECET Application Form 2022 Release Date and Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of AP DEECET 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test.
|AP DEECET Application Form 2022 Release Date||01 Jun 2022|
|Payment of application fee online||01 to 19 Jun 2022|
|Submission of application with fee||02 to 20 Jun 2022|
|Last date for payment of application fee||19 Jun 2022|
|Last date to receipt of filled in application form at apdeecet.apcfss.in||20 Jun 2022|
DSE may change the AP DEECET application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking apdeecet.apcfss.in for all updates.
Candidates must pay the following AP DEECET application fee as per by DSE guidelines – Rs 600
How to fill the AP DEECET 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for AP DEECET 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
- The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for DEECET 2022.
- The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for DEECET shall pay a fee of Rs.600/- through Payment Gateway. For submission of
application through Online. On receipt of fee through ONLINE, the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application.
- Go to https://cse.ap.gov.in & https: //apdeecet.apcfss.in
- Click on Application Form.
- Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
- Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory)
- Enter your Journal Number issued by APCFSS, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored
on the local machine.
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Press Upload
- The application will be opened.
- When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of .the same candidate of whom the . details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
- Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the User Guide and Information Bulletin and those offered while filling the Online Application Form.
- After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you
- If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information.
- On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number.
Step wise detailed instructions for filling online application are given in the ‘USER GUIDE’ available on the website cse.ap.gov.in. & apdeecet.apefss.in.
On completion of submission, the candidates shail take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application to DEECET office.
AP DEECET 2022 Login
Keep AP DEECET login details generated during form fill up safely. You will need them for the following activities
- To download AP DEECET admit card
- May also be required for AP DEECET answer key
- Check AP DEECET result.
Documents Required for AP DEECET Application Form 2022
Upload documents in AP DEECET Application Form 2022 as per the information brochure.
PHOTOGRAPH WITH SIGNATURE
Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Look for the sample above. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
Applications with no photo/ unclear photo/ inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall-Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
Documents Required for AP DEECET 2022 Application Form Correction
After submission of online application if any corrections is noticed the candidates should make the corrections regarding their particulars i.e. Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Gender etc. in the nominal roll only at the examination centre. Complaints relating to photographs will not be entertained.
For Any Technical Issues
Call Center Number(s): 7670879747
(Call Time : 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM & 1.30 PM to 5.00 PM on all working days)
For Any Domain Related Issues
Help Line Number(s) : 7093504249
(Call Time : 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM & 1.30 PM to 5.00 PM on all working days)
Qs 1. Is AP DEECET 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of AP DEECET 2022 is released by DSE on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check apdeecet.apcfss.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for AP DEECET 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test at the official website apdeecet.apcfss.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for AP DEECET 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the AP DEECET on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at apdeecet.apcfss.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test as prescribed by Directorate of School Education (DSE).
Qs 4. How to apply for AP DEECET exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET) 2022, go to apdeecet.apcfss.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all DSE issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Directorate of School Education and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.