AP DEECET Application Form 2019 was available in the online mode. Candidates who were interested in filling the application form had to apply for the AP DEECET Application Form from the official website. The application form for AP DEECET 2019 was not accepted in any other mode. Candidates who wished to appear for the AP DEECET 2019 exam had to register themselves for the examination. Candidates who failed to submit their application forms before the last scheduled date will not be able to appear in the exam. Candidates will get complete details about the AP DEECET Application Form 2019 from this page.
AP DEECET Application Form 2019
It is advised that the candidates go through the information brochure before applying for the examination. Candidates have to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the official body. Candidates who will fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the official body will be disqualified from the examination. Candidates can refer to the table below to keep a track of the AP DEECET 2019 timeline. The table would help the candidates not to miss any important event during the AP DEECET 2019 exam.
|Start of payment of fee||03 Apr 2019|
|Start of online application||04 Apr 2019|
|Last date for payment||05 May 2019|
|Last date for online application||06 May 2019|
|Date of DEECET 2019||15 to 16 May 2019|
The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for DEECET shall pay a fee of Rs.500/- through payment Gateway on or before its last date for submission of application through Online.
General Instructions for filling Application Form
The filling and submission of AP DEECET 2019 Application Form is a crucial step in the AP DEECET 2019 exam. Hence, the candidates should keep a few things in mind. We have listed down a few important pointers for the reference of the candidates.
- It is highly advised that the candidates go through the information brochure before applying for the exam.
- Candidates should ready with a passport size photograph before filling in the online application.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Candidates also need to keep ready a scanned copy of their signature.
- Application forms with unclear or no image will be rejected.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be entertained once the form is submitted.
The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 3.5 cms before filling in on-line application.
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
- Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall – Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.