AP DEECET 2020 Application Form – Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh had released the application form for Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Elementary Test (AP DEECET) in the online mode at apdeecet.apcfss.in and schooledu.ap.gov.in. The candidates who want to pursue D.El.Ed. have to fill AP DEECET Application Form 2020. For submitting the form, an amount of Rs 600 has to be submitted. The candidates who have secured 50% at least in the qualifying examination can apply for AP DEECET 2020. Scroll down to know more about AP DEECET 2020 Application Form such as its process to apply, image specifications, detail to be entered etc.
AP DEECET 2020 Application Form
Make sure the details in the application form are provided correctly in the first place, as the candidates are not going to get the option of editing the application form. Check the table given below to know more about AP DEECET 2020 application form.
|AP DEECET 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|Start of payment of fee||21 May 2020|
|Start of online application||21 May 2020|
|Last date for payment|| |
|Last date for online application|| |
|Date of DEECET 2020||23 to 24 Jun 2020|
Application Process Over….
Apply online: Candidates can apply for AP DEECET 2020 through the direct links is given below:
- Click here to payment the AP DEECET 2020 application form.
- Click here to fill the AP DEECET 2020 application form.
AP DEECET 2020 Last Date to Apply – Extended
The last date to fill the application form is extended up to June 10, 2020. You can check the details from here-
AP DEECET 2020 Application fee
The candidates are required to pay some amount of money for submitting the application form. The payment of the application fee is the first step to fill the application form.
Application Fee: For submitting AP DEECET 2020 application form, candidates are required to pay Rs 600.
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the fee through debit card / credit card / net banking.
AP DEECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Canidates need to fullfill the given eligibility criteria for filling the application form. Check the eligibility criteria for AP DEECET 2020.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1 September of the year of admission.
- There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed course.
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing in the DEECET for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats
- The candidates should be of Indian Nationality and should satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Candidates should have secured a rank in DEECET-2020 conducted for the Academic Year concerned for admission into Government DIETs and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions and should satisfy the educational criteria.
- The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the DEECET Committee for appearing at the DEECET.
Subjectwise eligibility criteria
- Mathematics: Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level.
- Physical Science: Those who studied Physics & Chemistry as subjects at Intermediate level
- Biological Science: Those who studied Botany & Zoology as subjects at Intermediate level
- Social Studies: Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, Economics, History, Geography and Commerce at Intermediate level.
Documents required to fill AP DEECET 2020 Application Form
The candidates are required to upload some documents as well as refer to some documents while filling AP DEECET 2020 application form. Check the list given below for the same.
— 10th class certificate and marksheets
— 12th class marksheets and certificates
AP DEECET 2020 Application Form Image Specifications
For the submission of application form, the candidates must ensure that the images uploaded in the application form are proper in size and format. Check the points given below for the same.
|Photograph||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm||not more than 50 KB|
|Signature||4.5 cm x 1.5 cm||not more than 50 KB|
Do’s and Dont’s
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and must be signed with black ink only.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
- Put your signature below the photograph and ensure that it is inside the box provided on your screen.
- Do not scan the full page.
- The signature should be in the black ink only.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of signature and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
How To Apply for AP DEECET 2020?
The first step that candidates have to keep in mind is to match the eligibility criteria set by the governing authority. After that, candidates can follow the steps given below to fill AP DEECET 2020 application form.
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on the link ‘Application Form’.
Step 3: Do the payment for the application form and write down the journal number somewhere safe.
Step 4: Login and enter the details asked in the application form.
Step 5: After logging in, enter the details such as personal details, contact details and academic details.
Step 5: Upload the documents such as photograph and signature in the proper format.
Step 6: Preview the application form before the submission.
Step 7: Take multiple printouts of the confirmation page that the form has been submitted.
Note: Make sure that every page is checked before clicking on ‘save and submit’ button as once the application form is submitted, it cannot be edited.
How to obtain downloaded AP DEECET 2020 Application Form?
The candidates will get the opportunity to download the submiited application form. Check the steps given below for the same.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link ‘Download submitted application form’.
- Enter the details like candidate id/journal number and date of birth.
- Then, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- As the last step take multiple printouts of the submitted application form.
Also Check : DIET 2020 Answer Keys
Details to be entered in AP DEECET 2020 Application Form
For submitting the application form, the candidates need to enter some details in the form which includes their personal details, address details, past academic records etc. Some of the details that have to be entered are specified below.
- Adhaar number
- Parent’s name
- Date of birth
- Parent domicile
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Year of passing
- Qualifying exam
General Instructions for filling AP DEECET 2020 Application Form
The filling and submission of AP DEECET 2020 Application Form is a crucial step in the AP DEECET 2020 exam. Hence, the candidates should keep a few things in mind. We have listed down a few important pointers for the reference of the candidates.
- The forms with no photo / unclear photo will be rejected. So, duly check the images before uploading.
- After submitting the application form, the requests regarding date of birth, name, community etc will not be entertained.
- Make sure the eligibility criteria is matched before applying for AP DEECET 2020.
- Issue of journal number does not specify that the candidate has completed the submission of application form. The journal number only specifies the confirmation of the fee paid.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the application form after its submission.
- Make sure all the details entered in the application form are correct and precise as after its submission, the candidates will not get a chance to edit the details in the form.
AP DEECET 2020 Admit Card
AP DEECET 2020 Admit Card is released by Commissioner of School Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh in the online mode at apdeecet.apcfss.in. The hall ticket can be downloaded by providing the login credentials such as user id and date of birth. The other options to download AP DEECET 2020 admit card is aadhar number / mobile number.
It is advised to candidates to carry the admit card positively to the exam centre positively. It consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam date and timing, exact address of the exam centre.
Note: It should be remembered that re-issue of hall ticket will not be entertained after the exam has been conducted.
AP DEECET 2020
AP DEECET invites the application from candidates who intends to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in Government District institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P. Usually, DEECET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P. State. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center. The test is divided into two parts; Part A and Part B and is conducted for the time span of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
About Commissioner of School Education (CSE)
The School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh aims to educate and nurture all students. It is has a total of 62,182 schools which includes primary school, high schools and upper primary schools. The schools are best graded schools with furnished classrooms and LEDs. The main objects of the schools is to create awareness amont people about the importance of education.
AP DEECET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes, the form will be submitted only in online mode.
Ans : No, only the citizen of India will be able to apply for it.
Ans : Yes, candidates can pay it through the online mode.
Ans : You can apply for AP DEECET 2020 at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
Ans : Once the candidates have entered the details in AP DEECET 2020 application form, it cannot be changed or edited.
Ans : The submitted application form can be submitted by entering the reference id / journal number and date of birth.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.