GBPUAT 2021 – GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology has invited the Online Applications are invited for Entrance Examination-2021 for admission to Undergraduate, Masters, MCA, M.Tech. Programs and Sponsored candidates for Masters‟, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programs of the University from the Bonafide residents of Uttarakhand. The admission to M.Tech. programmes will be done on the basis of GATE score and B.Tech merit. Candidate from the other States may apply for admission to M.C.A., M.Tech. and Ph.D Programmes only. . Candidates can fill the application form online mode at gbpuat.in. Candidates can check the more details about GBPUAT 2021, from this page.
– GBPUAT 2021 Application form for Masters, MCA and Ph.D. Programmes is available. Click here to apply.
– GBPUAT 2021 Application form for M.Tech. Programs and Sponsored candidates for Masters‟, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programs is available. Click here to apply.
Candidates check admission procedure has been announced for UG, PG and Ph.D Admission. Check the important schedule for GBPUAT 2021 is given below.
Schedule for UG Candidates to withdraw their candidature
|GBPUAT 2021||Important Dates|
|Online filing of GBPUAT 2021 Application form for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D. Programmes||15 Mar 2021 to 30 Apr 2021|
|Online filing of GBPUAT 2020 Application form for M.Tech. Programs and Sponsored candidates for Masters‟, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programs||01 Apr 2021 to 15 May 2021|
|Last date to print of Application form for M.Tech. Programmes and Sponsored candidates||25 May 2021|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application form UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D. programmes||10 May 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date for Masters, MCA and Ph.D Courses||19 Jun 2021 – For Ph.D. & PG|
20 Jun 2021 – For UG & MCA
GBPUAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the GB Panth University to seek admission into the various courses offered by the university. Some of the eligibility criteria are listed below.
For Undergraduate Programmes
- Candidate should have cleared his/her major in B.Sc. Agriculture. Candidate should have cleared his/her Intermediate Agriculture/Science with Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidate should have cleared his/her major in B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science /B.Sc. (Food Technology). Candidate should have cleared his/her Intermediate with Science, Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidate should have cleared his/her major inf B. V. Sc. & A.H. Candidate should have cleared his/her Intermediate with Science including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or equivalent examination. Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General Category and 47.5% for reserved categories (OBC, SC & ST) in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- For B.Tech Programme – Pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Computer Science/ Biology.
For Master’s Programmes
- Candidate should have cleared his/her major in Agricultural Economics -B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Fisheries/Forestry/ Horticulture/ Home Sc./Agril. Marketing.
- Major in Agrometeorology – B.Sc. in Agriculture/Forestry/ Horticulture or B.Sc. with Physics as the major subject.
- Candidates should have cleared their majors in Agril. Engineering (Farm Machinery & Power Engg.) and Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should have cleared their majors in Clothing & Textiles – B.Sc. Home Science/Home Economics/Family & Community Sciences with Intermediate Science.
- Candidates should have cleared their majors in Plant Physiology – B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Zoology, Botany and Chemistry/ Horticulture/ Microbiology with Chemistry/B.Sc. Forestry.
For PhD Programmes
- Candidates should have cleared their majors in Agricultural Economics – M.Sc.Ag. Agril. Economics/Rural Banking & Agril. Eco. or M.Sc. Dairy Economics/Livestock Economics/ Forest Economics.
- Candidates should have cleared their majors in Electrical Engineering – Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engg./Electrical & Electronics Engg. from a recognized University/Institute and Masters’ degree in the field of Electrical Engg. from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should have cleared their major in Human Nutrition – M.Sc. in Foods & Nutrition/Food Science & Tech./ Nutrition/Nutrition & Dietetics/ Food Science & Nutrition.
- Candidates should have cleared their major in Biochemistry – M.Sc. Ag./M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology & Biotech./Chemistry/Agril. Chemicals /Foods & Nutrition/ Biophysics/ Biotechnology.
GBPUAT 2021 Application Form
The application form GBPUAT 2021 has been released by GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology University. Eligible candidates can fill the form online mode only. Candidates are required to submit their Application Confirmation page along with the important documents to the University via post. Application once submitted is not allowed to be withdrawn. Candidates can register online on gbpuat.ac.in, official website.
Application Form Fee : Applicants need to submit the following Application Fee :
|For General/OBC||Rs. 1200/-|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 600/-|
Documents to be submitted with GBPUAT 2021 Application Form :
- Confirmation page print out of application form.
- Copy of Online fee Receipt.
- Self attested copy of Category and Weightage Certificate, if eligible
- Self attested copy of Certificate/Marksheet qualifying examination (appearing in the qualifying examination can submit before counselling).
- Self attested copy of Category/Weightage Certificates, High School Certificate and Marksheet of qualifying examination. (The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must send the marksheet of the previous year.)
- Documents to be put in an Envelope of size 12” x 9” and superscribing “Application for Undergraduate/Masters‟/ MCA/M.Tech./Ph.D. so as to reach positively by due date.
Click here to know more details about the documents.
GBPUAT 2021 Syllabus
Those candidates preparing for GBPUAT 2021, must go through the Syllabus and know the examination pattern. Candidates can check the syllabus below provided for various programmes-
- Click here to download Corrigendum to Syllabus for Entrance Examination of UG Programmes.
- Click here to download syllabus for UG Programmes.
- Click here to download syllabus for PG Programmes.
GBPUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for GBPUAT 2021 varies from programme to programme. Candidates need to study the Exam Pattern carefully for their preparation.
Marking Scheme : For all the programmes (Ph.D., MASTERS‟ AND UNDERGRADUATES) 3 marks are awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Ph.D. Programme||3-hour duration|
|Masters‟ programs and MCA programme||(i) Aptitude Test and (ii) Subject Matter |
Total Duration : 3 hours
Total no of questions: 50 and 150 questions for all groups (except Physical & Life Sciences) respectively
Type of questions – MCQ Type
Medium : English
|Undergraduate Programmes||Total Duration : 3 hours |
Total marks: 600
Type of questions: MCQ type
Medium : English and Hindi both
GBPUAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for GBPUAT 2021 releases by Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology University on the official website. Admit Cards can be downloaded online by using the Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth and Registration number. No separate admit cards will be issued by the Coordinator Admissions via post. Admit Card must be brought on the day of Examination, as no entry is permitted without a valid GBPUAT 2021 Admit Card.
GBPUAT 2021 Seat Reservation
Candidates check the reserved categories details is given below the table.
GBPUAT Important Books
Check important books candidates can refer to for preparation of GBPUAT 2021 are provided below:
|Important Books||Available Books|
|Pantnagar Agriculture Entrance Examination||Buy here|
|B.Sc Agriculture Entrance Exam||Buy here|
|Objective Questions of Agriculture||Buy here|
- The Admissions Committee will decide the cutoff marks for UG and Masters programmes for the academic year for qualifying the entrance examination after the declaration of the Rank-wise list of the candidates appeared in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University. For PhD programmes, the minimum qualifying marks for admission in the entrance examination shall be 50%.
- For PhD Programmes if the marks secured by two or more candidates are the same, the merit shall be decided on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. For Masters programmes in the event of two or more candidates securing equal marks the merit shall be decided on the basis of marks secured in the Aptitude Test and then qualifying the examination. For Undergraduate programmes in the event of two or more candidates securing equal marks, the merit shall be decided on the basis of marks secured in Mental Agility then Physics, Chemistry and thereafter in the qualifying examination. In the event of tie again, a candidate with higher in age would be rated higher in merit.
Qualified candidates, as per merit, shall be called for counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate, Masters, MCA and PhD programmes. The counselling will continue till the last seat in each programme is filled-up. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in). The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates.
GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology releases an official notification for admissions in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses every year. The admission to these courses is done on the basis of an entrance exam known as GBPUAT. The admission to M.Tech programmes will be done on the basis of GATE score and B.Tech merit. Candidates can check the details about GBPUAT Admission application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information on this page below.
For getting more details about GBPUAT 2021 Admission-
Official website: gbpuat.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.