GBPUAT 2021 – The GBPUAT 2021 UG round I counselling registration has been open now. Candidates can register for counselling online at gbpuat.in. Earlier, the first round counselling merit list & seat distribution for M.Tech and schedule & Cut-off for MCA, M.Tech & UG courses was released by GBPUAT. The exam for UG programmes was conducted on September 19, 2021. GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology conducts entrance exam for admission to Undergraduate, Masters, MCA, M.Tech. Programs and Sponsored candidates for Masters, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programs of the University. The admission to M.Tech. programmes will be done on the basis of GATE score and B.Tech merit. Candidate from the other states may apply for admission to M.C.A., M.Tech. and Ph.D Programmes only. Candidates can fill the application form online mode at gbpuat.in. Candidates can check the more details about GBPUAT 2021, from this page.
Latest – GBPUAT has released the notice for extension of uploading the document for Ph.D Programme till November 26. Click here to check it.
Latest – GBPUAT 2021 UG round I counselling registration is open now. Scroll down to get the link to apply.
Latest – GBPUAT has released the list Of The Candidates Eligible for Ph.D Counselling 1st Round 2021. Click here to check it.
Latest – GBPUAT has released the schedule and cut off ranks for Masters’ Counselling I Round 2021. Click here to check it.
Latest – GBPUAT 2021 released first round counselling merit list, seat distribution, cut-off and schedule for M.Tech, MCA & UG courses. Click here to check.
Candidates check admission procedure has been announced for UG, PG and Ph.D Admission. Check the important schedule for GBPUAT 2021 is given below.
Schedule for UG Candidates to withdraw their candidature
|GBPUAT 2021||Important Dates|
|Online filing of GBPUAT 2021 Application form for UG, Masters, MCA, M.Tech, Ph.D Programmes and Sponsored candidates||01 – 15 Jul 2021|
|Last date to fill the GBPUAT 2021 Application form for Masters, MCA and Ph.D. Programmes||15 Jul 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application form for M.Tech. Programmes and Sponsored candidates||15 Jul 2021|
|Last date to fill the GBPUAT 2021 Application form for UG Programmes||16 Aug 2021|
|Release of admit card||out|
|Entrance Exam Dates||28 Aug 2021 – Ph.D course|
28 Aug 2021 – MCA course
29 Aug 2021 – Masters
19 Sep 2021 – UG course
(Timing for all exams – 10:00 am – 1:00 pm)
|Choice Filling for UG||21 Oct- 08 Nov 2021|
|Date of seat allotment for UG||15 Nov 2021|
|Seat acceptance and fee deposit for UG||16-22 Nov 2021|
|Document verification/registration for UG||16-25 Nov 2021|
|Choice Filling for MCA & M.Tech||21-27 Oct 2021|
|Date of seat allotment for MCA||29 Oct 2021|
|Date of seat allotment for M.Tech||30 Oct 2021|
|Seat acceptance and fee deposit for MCA & M.Tech||01-10 Nov 2021|
|Document verification/registration for MCA & M.Tech||08-13 Nov 2021|
|Document verification/registration for Ph.D|
GBPUAT 2021 Counselling
Direct Link to Apply: Click here to apply for GBPUAT 2021 Counselling for UG Round-I.
The GBPUAT 2021 released the first round counselling merit list & seat distribution for M.Tech and schedule & Cut-off for MCA, M.Tech & UG courses on October 18, 2021. Qualified candidates, as per merit, shall be called for counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate, Master, MCA and PhD programmes. The counselling will continue till the last seat in each programme is filled up. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in). The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates.
- Click here to download above notice
- Click here to downloadGeneral Instruction/Step for Online Couselling
- Click here to downloadSchedule and Cut-off rank for UG Round-I Counselling
- Click here to downloadSchedule and Cut-off rank for MCA and M.Tech. Round-I Counselling
- Click here to downloadEligible for Counselling M.Tech Round-I
- Click here to downloadSeat matrix for M.Tech Round-I Counselling
Candidates should read the following instructions carefully before filling in the choices:
- Choices once filled for any round of counselling cannot be changed at any stage during this round of counselling.
- Seats will be allotted in order of preference of choices filled by the candidates subject to the availability.
- Seat allotted to the candidate will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Each candidate willing to participate in any round of counselling will pay a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 500 (For MCA Rs. 2000).
- Seat allotted in first round of counselling will be not be upgraded automatically in the second round. The candidates will participate in next round (s) only by filling the choices and paying counselling fee of Rs. 500 (For MCA Rs. 2000). This process will continue if further rounds of counselling are carried out due to availability of seats.
- If a candidate accepts the seat allotted to him/her in first round, deposits applicable university fee and fills choices for the second round, then other seat of his/her choice in the second round will be allotted subject to availability after cancelling the seat allotted in the first round and no claim for the seat allotted in the first round will be entertained under any circumstances.
- After allotment of seat, the candidates will have to pay total university fee as per details given below (The fee includes food advance of Rs. 20000 per semester)
|B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.)|
B.Sc. Comm. Sc.
and B.Tech. Food
|Rs. 48741||Rs. 106851||Rs. 53290||Rs. 47564||Rs. 59178||Rs.60178|
Besides the university semester fee, programme fee per annum for self financing programme(s) will also be paid:
(a) B.Tech. Food Tech. – Rs.100000 (b) MCA – Rs. 65000
(c) Ph.D. Management – Rs. 50000
GBPUAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for GBPUAT 2021 is released by Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology University on the official website. Admit Cards can be downloaded online by using the Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth and Registration number. No separate admit cards will be issued by the Coordinator Admissions via post. Admit Card must be brought on the day of Examination, as no entry is permitted without a valid GBPUAT 2021 Admit Card.
GBPUAT 2021Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the GB Panth University to seek admission into the various courses offered by the university. Some of the eligibility criteria are listed below.
For Undergraduate Programmes
- Candidate should have cleared his/her major in B.Sc. Agriculture. Candidate should have cleared his/her Intermediate Agriculture/Science with Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidate should have cleared his/her major in B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science /B.Sc. (Food Technology). Candidate should have cleared his/her Intermediate with Science, Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidate should have cleared his/her major inf B. V. Sc. & A.H. Candidate should have cleared his/her Intermediate with Science including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or equivalent examination. Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General Category and 47.5% for reserved categories (OBC, SC & ST) in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- For B.Tech Programme – Pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Computer Science/ Biology.
For Master’s Programmes
- Candidate should have cleared his/her major in Agricultural Economics -B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Fisheries/Forestry/ Horticulture/ Home Sc./Agril. Marketing.
- Major in Agrometeorology – B.Sc. in Agriculture/Forestry/ Horticulture or B.Sc. with Physics as the major subject.
- Candidates should have cleared their majors in Agril. Engineering (Farm Machinery & Power Engg.) and Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should have cleared their majors in Clothing & Textiles – B.Sc. Home Science/Home Economics/Family & Community Sciences with Intermediate Science.
- Candidates should have cleared their majors in Plant Physiology – B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Zoology, Botany and Chemistry/ Horticulture/ Microbiology with Chemistry/B.Sc. Forestry.
For PhD Programmes
- Candidates should have cleared their majors in Agricultural Economics – M.Sc.Ag. Agril. Economics/Rural Banking & Agril. Eco. or M.Sc. Dairy Economics/Livestock Economics/ Forest Economics.
- Candidates should have cleared their majors in Electrical Engineering – Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engg./Electrical & Electronics Engg. from a recognized University/Institute and Masters’ degree in the field of Electrical Engg. from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should have cleared their major in Human Nutrition – M.Sc. in Foods & Nutrition/Food Science & Tech./ Nutrition/Nutrition & Dietetics/ Food Science & Nutrition.
- Candidates should have cleared their major in Biochemistry – M.Sc. Ag./M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology & Biotech./Chemistry/Agril. Chemicals /Foods & Nutrition/ Biophysics/ Biotechnology.
GBPUAT 2021 Application Form
The application form GBPUAT 2021 has been released by GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology University. Eligible candidates can fill the form online mode only. Candidates are required to submit their Application Confirmation page along with the important documents to the University via post. Application once submitted is not allowed to be withdrawn. Candidates can register online on gbpuat.ac.in, official website.
Application Form Fee : Applicants need to submit the following Application Fee :
|For General/OBC||Rs. 1200/-|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 600/-|
Documents to be submitted with GBPUAT 2021 Application Form :
- Confirmation page print out of application form.
- Copy of Online fee Receipt.
- Self attested copy of Category and Weightage Certificate, if eligible
- Self attested copy of Certificate/Marksheet qualifying examination (appearing in the qualifying examination can submit before counselling).
- Self attested copy of Category/Weightage Certificates, High School Certificate and Marksheet of qualifying examination. (The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must send the marksheet of the previous year.)
- Documents to be put in an Envelope of size 12” x 9” and superscribing “Application for Undergraduate/Masters‟/ MCA/M.Tech./Ph.D. so as to reach positively by due date.
Click here to know more details about the documents.
GBPUAT 2021 Syllabus
Those candidates preparing for GBPUAT 2021, must go through the Syllabus and know the examination pattern. Candidates can check the syllabus below provided for various programmes-
- Click here to download Corrigendum to Syllabus for Entrance Examination of UG Programmes.
- Click here to download syllabus for UG Programmes.
- Click here to download syllabus for PG Programmes.
GBPUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for GBPUAT 2021 varies from programme to programme. Candidates need to study the Exam Pattern carefully for their preparation.
Marking Scheme : For all the programmes (Ph.D., MASTERS‟ AND UNDERGRADUATES) 3 marks are awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Ph.D. Programme||3-hour duration|
|Masters‟ programs and MCA programme||(i) Aptitude Test and (ii) Subject Matter |
Total Duration : 3 hours
Total no of questions: 50 and 150 questions for all groups (except Physical & Life Sciences) respectively
Type of questions – MCQ Type
Medium : English
|Undergraduate Programmes||Total Duration : 3 hours |
Total marks: 600
Type of questions: MCQ type
Medium : English and Hindi both
GBPUAT 2021 Seat Reservation
Candidates check the reserved categories details is given below the table.
GBPUAT Important Books
Check important books candidates can refer to for preparation of GBPUAT 2021 are provided below:
|Important Books||Available Books|
|Pantnagar Agriculture Entrance Examination||Buy here|
|B.Sc Agriculture Entrance Exam||Buy here|
|Objective Questions of Agriculture||Buy here|
- The Admissions Committee will decide the cutoff marks for UG and Masters programmes for the academic year for qualifying the entrance examination after the declaration of the Rank-wise list of the candidates appeared in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University. For PhD programmes, the minimum qualifying marks for admission in the entrance examination shall be 50%.
- For PhD Programmes if the marks secured by two or more candidates are the same, the merit shall be decided on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. For Masters programmes in the event of two or more candidates securing equal marks the merit shall be decided on the basis of marks secured in the Aptitude Test and then qualifying the examination. For Undergraduate programmes in the event of two or more candidates securing equal marks, the merit shall be decided on the basis of marks secured in Mental Agility then Physics, Chemistry and thereafter in the qualifying examination. In the event of tie again, a candidate with higher in age would be rated higher in merit.
GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology releases an official notification for admissions in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses every year. The admission to these courses is done on the basis of an entrance exam known as GBPUAT. The admission to M.Tech programmes will be done on the basis of GATE score and B.Tech merit. Candidates can check the details about GBPUAT Admission application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information on this page below.
For getting more details about GBPUAT 2021 Admission-
Official website: gbpuat.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.