GBPUAT 2018 Application Form is now available. GBPUAT 2018 Application Form is available online. Candidate can register themselves on the official website of the university. Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is the conducting body of the GBPUAT entrance exam.
Candidates who wish to take admissions in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology should register themselves for the GBPUAT exam. Candidates are required to fill the application form without any mistakes within the specified dates. Get the complete details of GBPUAT Application Form 2018 such as how to apply, application fees, submission, and deadlines on this page.
GBPUAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply for GBPUAT Entrance Examination 2018 from the official website. The official website of the university where the candidates can register themselves is www.gbpuat.ac.in. Candidates can apply through this page as well. The link to the application form is also provided below.
Important dates regarding the GBPUAT Application form 2018:
|For UG, Master’s, MCA and Ph.D|
|Online Filing Of Application Form||16 Feb to 31 Mar 2018|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application form||09 Apr 2018|
|M.Tech Programme and Sponsored candidates for all programmes|
|Online Filing Of Application Form||16 Feb to 30 Apr 2018|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application form||09 May 2018|
GBPUAT Application Form 2018: Steps to Apply
Candidates should download the Prospectus from the official website of GB Pant University. Candidates should read the prospectus carefully to ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. Candidates are advised to apply online for the form and can also check the step by step instruction to filling online application below.
- Candidate should visit the official website.
- Click on the apply now tab available on the website.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Upload all the required scanned documents without any mistake
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the fees of the application by the e-challan, net banking or by the debit card
- Save the application form for future.
GBPUAT Application Form 2018: Scanned Documents
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Dimensions 200X230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner OR adjust the size of PHOTO in Paint or any other Picture Tools.
- The applicant has to put the signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on admit card and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image
- The applicant has to put left-hand thumb impression on white paper.
- After Scanning Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- Dimensions 140X60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
GBPUAT Application Form 2018: Fees and Payment
Application fee Details are listed below:
|Category||Fees in Rs|
|For General/OBC||Rs. 1200.00|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 600.00|
How to submit fee:
- The Applicant can submit fee by Online, the Applicant can pay the fee via, Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. Applicants are advised to keep with them the copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
- On successful registration of the on-line application, Applicant’s are advised not to attempt for registration since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create the problem for Applicant in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same Course/Group, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any prior notice/intimation to the Applicant.
GBPUAT Application Form 2018: Submission
Candidates are supposed to fill the form online but take a printout and submit it to the office via post. Candidates must ensure to dispatch the Confirmation Page after online filling of application form along with the documents listed below.
- Confirmation page print out.
- Copy of Fee Receipt.
- Self-attested copy of Category and Weightage Certificate, if eligible
- Self-attested copy of Certificate/Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Self-attested copy of High School Certificate.
Documents to be put in an Envelope of size 12” x 9” and superscribing “Application for Undergraduate/Masters’/ MCA/ M.Tech/ PhD” Address for sending complete Confirmation Page by Speed post/Registered Post:
The Coordinator Admissions
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology,
Pantnagar – 263145, Distt.- U.S. Nagar (Uttarakhand)
Note: The candidate must retain a photocopy of his/her filled in Confirmation Page and Fee receipt for future correspondence.
GBPUAT 2018 Application Form: Instructions
- Candidates are requested to apply via one mode only online.
- Candidates are requested to enter a valid e-mail ID in the Application Form. The Registration number, password, admit card for written test and call letter for counselling or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of the candidate (also check email in spam box).
- Candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from GBPUAT.
- Candidates are advised not to disclose their login password to any other candidate/person.
- Please note that the Admit Card for written test will not be sent by post. Admit card has to be downloaded by the candidate himself/herself.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in online application.
- Candidates should complete all the steps of filing the exam form before the last date.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded.