GBPUAT 2021 Application Form: The application form for UG courses is available till August 16, 2021. It is released for admissions into Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D programmes offered by the University. Candidates must fulfill the prescribed Eligibility Criteria for different courses by the University before applying for GBPUAT 2021. Candidates can register online on gbpuat.ac.in, official website. Candidates must register themselves before the last date. The direct link to apply online is also provided below for various courses. For getting more details about GBPUAT 2021 Application Form, scroll down the page.
Latest: GBPUAT 2021 Application form for UG Programmes is available till August 16, 2021. Click here to apply.
GBPUAT 2021 Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill the application form for GBPUAT 2021 at the official website. Check the important schedule is given below.
|GBPUAT 2021||Important Dates|
|Online filing of GBPUAT 2021 Application form for UG, Masters, MCA, M.Tech, Ph.D Programmes and Sponsored candidates||01 – 15 Jul 2021|
|Last date to fill the GBPUAT 2021 Application form for Masters, MCA and Ph.D. Programmes||15 Jul 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application form for M.Tech. Programmes and Sponsored candidates||15 Jul 2021|
|Last date to fill the GBPUAT 2021 Application form for UG Programmes||16 Aug 2021|
Apply here :
- Click here to fill the GBPUAT 2021 Application Form for M.Tech. Programs and Sponsored candidates for Masters‟, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programs.
- Click here to fill the GBPUAT 2021 Application Form for Masters, MCA, and Ph.D. Programs.
- Click here to login to already register candidates for GBPUAT 2021 Form.
- Click here to get the User ID and password for GBPUAT 2021.
Official Website: gbpuat.ac.in
GBPUAT 2021 Application Form Fee
Candidates will need to submit the following form fee according to category wise-
|For General/OBC||Rs. 1200/-|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Application Fee payment : The Applicant can submit fee by Online, the Applicant can pay fee via, Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking. Applicants are advised to keep with them a copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Note : Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither it shall be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in future.
How to Fill GBPUAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates need to follow below given steps in order to fill GBPUAT 2021 Application Form :
Step 1 : Visit the official website and click on New User Registration and read all the instructions provided on the page.
Step 2 : Make the candidate login.
Step 3 : Next, fill all the details in the Registration Form and Register yourself
Step 4 : After filling in all the details, complete the online payment procedure.
Step 5 : Proceed with filling in the details in the important Application Form.
Step 6 : Upload you Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression in the prescribed Format.
Step 7 : Submit All the details and take a print out of the Confirmation page.
Documents to be submitted with GBPUAT 2021 Application Form
List of documents to be submitted alongwith the application form:
- Confirmation page print out of application form.
- Copy of Online fee Receipt.
- Self attested copy of Category and Weightage Certificate, if eligible
- Self attested copy of Certificate/Marksheet qualifying examination (appearing in the qualifying examination can submit before counselling).
- Self attested copy of Category/Weightage Certificates, High School Certificate and Marksheet of qualifying examination. (The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must send the marksheet of the previous year.)
Details in GBPUAT 2021 Application Form
- Candidates need to fill the following given details carefully in the Application Form. All these details must be true and correct. If found incorrect, Applications are liable to get cancelled.
- Examination appearing for – Select any one option
- The candidate is required to write his/her name in the same order as entered in his/her qualifying examination Marks-sheet /Certificate.
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number
- Write Father‟s Name (do not use any prefix such as Shri/Dr./Mr.)
- Write Mother‟s Name (do not use any prefix such as Smt./Dr./Mrs.)
- Date of Birth must be entered in Christian era as recorded in High School Certificate.
- Gender – Select any one option 8. Place Option(s) – Select two options for UG; any one option for Masters‟.
- Bonafide Resident of Uttarakhand – Select: Yes/No
- Blood Group – Select any one option; RH Factor – Select: RH+/RH
- on/Daughter/Spouse of regular employee of this University – Select: Yes /No
- Group of Paper/Subject group – Select any one option.
- Qualifying Examination – Select: Passed/Appearing
- Have you ever been a student of GBPUAT – Select: Yes/No
- Category – Select any one option; Sub Category – Select: PH/Not PH
- Religion – Select any one option
- Nationality – Select: Indian/ Other
- Category Code – Select any one option
- Mobile Number – Fill the mobile No. (10 digits); Landline Number – Fill the STD Code (e.g. 05944) Landline No.
- Email address/Confirm Email Address: – Fill the Email address
- Password/Confirm Password: – Fill the password.
- Fill up the Qualification Details.
- Fill up the Correspondence Address Details.
- Fill up the Permanent Address Details.
- Upload the Photograph Image,
- Upload the Signature Image
- Upload the Left Hand Thumb Impression Image
- Submit Fee
- Print Confirmation Page
GBPUAT 2021 Image Specifications
Following are the Specifications for Photo, Signature and Left Thumb Impression:
|Signature||140X60 pixels||10kb – 20kb|
|Left thumb Impression||140X60 pixels||10kb – 20kb|
Specifications for Photograph :
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there‟s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face
Specifications for Signature :
- The applicant has to put signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on admit card and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant‟s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Specifications for Left Thumb Impression :
- The applicant has to put left hand thumb impression on white paper.
- After Scanning ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Note : If the file size and format of Photograph, Signature and Thumb do not match with prescribed size and format or not properly loaded, an error message will be displayed. In such case the candidate has to rectify the size and reload it.
GBPUAT 2021 Examination Centres
Following are the paces for conducting GBPUAT 2021 Examination :
|Place code||U.G. PROGRAMME||MASTERS‟ PROGRAMME||MCA PROGRAMME||Ph.D. PROGRAMME|
- Every effort will be made to assign the place of choice of the candidate. However, the University reserves the right to assign the candidate to any one of the above places without assigning any reason.
- The place once assigned shall not be changed.
- Any of the above places can be changed at the discretion of the University.
GBPUAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for GBPUAT 2021 will be released by Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology University. Admit Cards can be downloaded online from the official website suing Candidate’s name, Date of Birth and Registration number. No separate admit cards will be issued by the Coordinator Admissions via post. Admit Card must be brought on the day of Examination, as no entry is permitted without valid GBPUAT 2021 Admit Card. In case a candidate fails to download the Admit Card due to any reason or has lost, a duplicate Admit Card can be obtained from the Superintendent of the Entrance Examination at the Centre of his/her examination, a copy of passport size photograph similar to that pasted on the verification form and a copy of the online application form.
About Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture &Technology University
The G.B. Pant University is a symbol of successful partnership between India and the United States. The establishment of this university brought about a revolution in agricultural education, research and extension. It paved the way for setting up of 31 other agricultural universities in the country.It offers admission in Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D programmes. All admissions in the University shall be made strictly on merit as determined on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Competitive Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology University conducts the GBPUAT 2021 Entrance Examination for admissions into Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D programmes. It is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted in Offline mode. All admissions in the University shall be made strictly on merit as determined on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Competitive Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.