HARTRON SETC 2019 Admit Card will be issued on the day of HARTRON SETC 2019 exam. The admit cards will be issued at the examination centre. However, candidates can able to check their SETC 2019 application status. Candidates can check their application status on www.hartron.org. The official conducting body will issue two lists of eligible and rejected candidates. To know more details on HARTRON SETC 2019 Admit card, keep reading!
HARTRON SETC Admit Card 2019
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry a valid identity proof along with a proof of employment with them on the day of examination. Candidates will not be issued the HARTRON SETC 2019 Admit Card without the proper verification of their id card and proof of employment.
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb – Mar 2019 (at Exam center)|
|Exam date||Feb – Mar 2019|
HARTRON SETC 2019 General Instructions
- Candidates need to carry their original documents. The original documents will be verified and then the admit card will be issued to the candidate -Hartron Bhawan, Bays 73-76, Sector-2, Panchkula.
- Candidates who want to be exempted from online test then he/ she should also bring the original certificate/ document for claiming the exemption.
- Candidates should also remember that they cannot appear for any other exam apart from the exam he/she has mentioned in their application form.
- Candidates who fail to carry their original id proof will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised not to request a change in the venue of examination centre. Such requests will not be entertained by the officials.
- Employees should also remember that will not be allowed in the examination hall unless they have submitted their duly completed application forms along with a copy of identity card/ certificate issued by the employer as a proof of employment.
- Candidates need to carry 2 passport size photographs on the day of exam. On the back of the photographs, following details should be mentioned – name and father’s/spouse’s name.
- There will be no provision of rechecking/reevaluation available.
HARTRON SETC 2019 Admit Card: List Of Eligible Candidates
HARTRON will issue a list of eligible candidates on the official website. This list shall comprise of the roll number, category, reporting time, present address along with the name of the candidate and their father’s or husband’s name. The list will be issued in a PDF format.
HARTRON SETC 2019 Admit Card: List of Rejected Candidates
HARTRON will also issue a list of rejected candidates. This list will be issued in a PDF format and the list comprises of the name, roll number, and the reason for rejection of application form. As the name suggests, those candidates whose name fall under this list shall not be allowed to appear for this State Eligibility Test.
HARTRON SETC 2019 Exam Scheme
As the HATRON SETC 2019 admit card will be available on the day of exam at the center, so a candidate can start preparing for the exam. Below, we have provided with the SETC 2019 scheme, on the basis of last year. Check the same and start preparing accordingly!
- Objective type test
- Total of 50 questions
- Needs to be attempted in English language.
- Qualifying Percentage – 50%
- Topics Covered – Introduction to computer, introduction to windows, word processing, spreadsheet, powerpoint, internet, www and web browsers and introduction to email.
- Syllabus – Check the detailed syllabus from here.
- Typing speed of a candidate is assessed.
- A candidate is required to type 30 words per minutes in English and 25 words in Hindi, in a minute.
- Duration – 5 minutes
Q1. Can I get the admit card via post?
Ans. No. A candidate will be issued the admit card on the exam day at the center itself, after verification of identity and employment.
Q2. Will all the candidates be provided the admit card?
Ans. No. Only eligible candidate will be issued a valid admit card for the exam. A candidate can check whether they are eligible or rejected, once HARTRON releases the list of such candidates.
Official Website: www.hartron.org.in