HARTRON SETC 2017 Application Form is issued by Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited. The application form is now available online on the official website. Candidates can download the form and submit it along with the stated application fees. HARTON SETC 2017 is State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications.
The test is conducted under the supervision of Haryana government. The exam is conducted for existing or newly recruited Clerks, Steno-typists, Junior Scale-Stenographers & Senior Scale-Stenographers. This test is conducted for granting increment in the eligible candidates pay scale.This exam is conducted with the objective of achieving 100% literacy in government offices and for upgradation of standard and quality of administration.
HARTRON SETC Application Form 2017 for December Session
The application is now available on the official website of Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited. Candidates can fill in all the required information and submit the application form in person or by post to the Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited office. The table below comprises of all the important dates and their tentative schedules for HARTON SETC 2017. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the timeline of HARTON SETC. However, this tentative timeline would help the candidates not to miss any important event in the examination.
|Last date for submission of application form||15 Dec 2017|
Apply Online: Click here to download the HARTRON SETC 2017 Application Form for December session.
Official website of HARTRON SETC is www.hartron.org.in
Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited. However, for the convenience of the candidates, we updated a direct link to download the application form above.
Application fee: Candidates can pay an application fee of Rs 590 if applying for both the test (Part-I and Part-II). Candidates applying to appear only in the Part-II exam need to pay Rs 354.
HARTON SETC Application Form 2017 General Instructions
Candidates who wish to appear in the HARTON SETC 2017 exam need to fill the application form. There are a few things that would make the filing and submission procedure of the application form much easier. Finally, candidates should refer to the points below before applying for HARTON SETC 2017.
- Candidates must fill their application forms only in English.
- Candidates need to keep in mind that submission of multiple application forms is strictly prohibited. This will result in the cancellation of candidature of the candidate.
- Candidates should only enclose a self-attested copy of ID-Card or a certificate issued by the employer of the candidate as a proof of employment of the candidate.
- In case the candidate is claiming exemption from online test then the candidate has to attach a copy of the self-attested document such as a passed course/ certificate/ degree with the application form.
- Candidates need to attach or paste two recent passport size photographs along with their application forms.
- Candidates need to write the name of your father/ husband at the back of the photograph.
- Candidates need to make sure that the application form reaches the office of the conducting body before the last scheduled date.
- Candidate will be able to check the status of their application form on the official website.
- Application forms stating incorrect information will be rejected.
- The application fees submitted by the candidate is non-refundable.