HARTRON SETC 2019 – Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON) conducts HARTRON SETC Dec 2019 exam for to achieve 100% IT literacy in Government offices and to give boost to e-Governance projects, its applications in Government offices and for the up-gradation of the standard and quality of administration. The examination is held 6 times a year, in the month of October and December. Candidates can check all the details about HARTRON SETC 2019 from this page.
Latest: HARTRON SETC Dec 2019 exam registration extended. Apply here.
HARTRON SETC 2019
HARTRON SETC is a state eligibility test in computer (SETC) appreciation and applications. It has 2 papers, Paper-1 is all objective type of paper whereas Paper-2 is the typing exam. Within 10 days after the exams are conducted in a particular month the results are declared. You can check all the important dates for HARTRON SETC 2019 from table below.
|HARTRON SETC 2019||Oct exam||Dec exam|
|Application Form release date||25 Oct 2019||27 Nov 2019|
|Last date to submit the HARTRON SETC application form||05 Nov 2019|
|Issuance of HARTRON SETC admit card 2019||08 Nov 2019||06 Dec 2019|
|SETC 2019 exam date||14 Nov 2019||10 Dec 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be notified||To be notified|
HARTRON SETC 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for HARTRON SETC 2019 is is released on the official website, setchartron.in. Candidate require their registration number and password to download the HARTRON SETC admit card. Candidates need to carry a hard copy of the admit cardm and an original identity card or proof of employment to the allotted test centre. The admit card contains personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like date of the test, reporting timings, address of the test centre.
Details that are mentioned on the admit card are
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
- Exam roll number
- Reporting time
- Address of the test centre
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s or spouse’s name
HARTRON SETC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria for the application form of HARTRON SETC. As the candidates are not up till the criteria their application forms will be rejected.Below are the given eligibility criteria.
The candidate should be existing/ newly recruited
- Clerk-cum Computer Operator,
- Office Associate,
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator,
- Steno-typist, Data Entry Operator and
- Clerk-cum-Typist of Government Departments/ Boards/ Corporations/ Agencies etc. of State of Haryana for appearing in SETC test.
Important: The candidate should belong to Haryana state for appearing in SETC 2019 test
HARTRON SETC 2019 Application Form
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON) releases the application form on its official website i.e.hartron.org.in.
Application Form procedure
- In order to fill the application form the students have to get themselves registered on the hartron.org.in.
- At the time of registration applicants need to enter basic details like name, address, contact number, and email Id.
- After the registration is done the students can download the application form
- Then the students have to fill the form and then are they supposed to submit it by taking a printout and attaching some important documents along with the demand draft
Application Fee – The application fee is Rs. 590 for Part 1 & 2 and Rs. 354 for Part 2 only.
Mode of Payment – The mode of payment is Offline (via demand draft in favor of HARTRON)
Details To Be Filled in the application form
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s/Spouse’s Name
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Exempted for appearing in Part 1( need to attached proof of qualification)
- Options For Paper II (whether English/Hindi/Both)
- Details of Employment
- Details of Fee Payment
Exemption Criteria For HARTRON SETC 2019
The candidates who are fulfilling the below criteria will not be allowed to appear for an online test of HARTRON SETC 2019. Check below to know whether you fit into the list of eligible candidates or not.
- Candidates having pursued M.Tech/B.Tech Computers/MCA/BCA/Diploma in Computers from any recognized institute, including polytechnics are exempted to appear for the online test.
- Should have obtained a basic computer literacy certificate from NIELET.
- Should have obtained Haryana State Certificate in Information Technology from HKCL authorized center.
- Have already appeared for SETC before joining the post. SETC Certificate is valid up to 5 years from the date of issuance of that certificate.
- Physically Disabled candidates either having amputated limbs or paralysis in the upper limbs are also exempted from appearing in the online test.
HARTRON SETC 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the HARTON 2019 SETC are explained below .The SETC 2019 exam has two papers. Paper – 1 and paper- 2
Paper-I: It is an objective type Computer Knowledge exam. It comprises of 50 questions, with four options of answers in English language only. The pass percentage for the Computer Knowledge Test shall be 50%.
The topics from where the question will be asked :
(i) Introduction to Computer
(ii) Introduction to Windows
(iii) Word Processing
(vii) WWW and Web Browsers
(viii) Introduction to E-mail
Part-II: Typing Speed 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi converted with equivalent key depressions in both cases, as the typing speed would be tested on the computer. Speed test in typing in English and/or Hindi of five minutes duration. A candidate has to appear for speed test in typing in English or Hindi or both languages. The candidate should clearly specify their language option(s) for speed test in typing in the application form in the specified column. The Hindi typing duration. A candidate has to appear for speed test in typing in English or Hindi or both languages. The Hindi typing test shall be conducted in the KRUTI DEV 010 font. Typing test will be conducted of such candidates only, who will pass the Computer Knowledge Test (Part-I)
HARTRON SETC 2019 Result
The result of HARTRON SETC 2019 will be released within 10 days from the date of examination by the Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited. Candidates who appeared for the examination for both Paper I & II will only get the result. After passing the online test and typing test (on a computer), the result will be declared.
Issuance of SETC Certificate
Candidates who appeared and passed the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications,for both Paper-I & Paper-II or just for Paper-II will get a certificate. This certificate is issued by the authority that is Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited on behalf of Haryana Government. On this basis, a candidate can ask for a pay scale hike on their salary packages. This certificate of typing test will mention the qualifying status as “passed”.
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTON) is the conducting authority of (SETC) state eligibility test. Hartron was also the first organisation that undertook the voter Identity Cards Projects in India. The identity cards project, was the largest database application in India, wherein the details of voters were to be maintained along with their photographs.The project was executed with the highest accuracy of 98% in India, which is a record.
HARTRON SETC Test Schedule 2019
Official Website: www.hartron.org.in.
For more details of HARTRON SETC 2019 – Download Information Brochure.