AIEEA UG Application Form 2017 will be available here for ICAR All India Entrance Examination. Candidates who wish to apply for AIEEA UG 2017, to be held on 10 June 2017, must fill and submit the requisite 22nd ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 Application Form within stipulated dates. For the convenience of applicants, the form will be made available online only.
|Commence of Online Application||20 Apr 2017|
|Last date of online application|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application||15 May 2017|
AIEEA UG 2017 Application Form
Application is allowed ONLINE only. No application will be allowed on any other format and will be summarily rejected. The Choice of degree programmes for admission need not to be given.Choice of degree programmes for admission will be available at the time of online counseling based on availability of seats, and merit rank of the candidate. TheName of Examination i.e. AIEEA-UG-2017, Application number, the Examination City Centre chosen, Aadhaar Numberor applicable ID proof Numberand the Sex, must be quoted in all future correspondences.
Get Application Form here:-
- Rs. 500/- for General, OBC (NCL) and UPS categories and
- Rs. 250/- for SC, ST and PC categories.
Online application, filled-in correctly and complete in all respects including payment of fee,should be submitted and a computer generated hard copy of the same, after downloading, should be sent through Registered/ Speed Post only so as to reach the office of Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education), ICAR, Room No. 216, KrishiAnusandhanBhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi 110 012, well in time but not later than the last date i.e. 15-05-2017. Any incomplete application or application received after the last date may not be considered and no claim/correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The ICAR will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application during transit in this regard.
If any candidate has been found at any stage to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information, his/her candidature/ admission will be rejected/ cancelled as soon as it comes to the notice of either ICAR or the university concerned.
Applications without Aadhaar number or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID or in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a passport number/ration card number/bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number, shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Making payment through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank
- During online filling of the form, candidate can opt for making fee payment through Credit / Debit card or Net Banking using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank. In this case, the candidate will make payment directly using a computer and will not be required to visit the bank
Note: While filling the online form, candidate should upload soft copy of his /her clear, recent, colour photograph with name and date, thumb impression (his left/ her right hand) and signature and send its computer generated hard copy, after completing declaration in his/her own handwriting, to COE (Agril. Edn.)by post at the given address.
Instruction for submitting Computer Generated Hard Copy of Online Application Form
- ICAR will not be held responsible for any incorrect information filled in by the applicant in the online application form. Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of the application, the Post Office Speed-Post/Registry receipt of posting the hard copy of computer generated confirmation page and fee payment proof for future correspondence, if any.
- While filling the online form, candidate should upload soft copy of his /her clear, recent, colour photograph with name and date, thumb impression (his left/ her right hand) and signature and send its computer generated hard copy, after completing declaration in his/her own handwriting, to COE (Agril. Edn.) by post at the given address
- The candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements for appearing in the examination/admission.
- It should carefully be noted by the candidate who has been punished at any time in his/her earlier academic career for having taken part in the activities of indiscipline or use of unfair means in any of the examination that he/she shall not be eligible for admission. In case it is detected at any stage that the candidate has secured admission by concealing such facts or through oversight of the admitting university, the admission will be liable to be cancelled with immediate effect.
- In the event of rejection of the application due to late receipt, non-payment/underpayment of the application fee or any other reason(s) specified elsewhere in the Information Bulletin, the application fee paid shall not be refunded.
- The hard copy of the computer generated confirmation page of online application, complete in all respects, packed and sealed in the envelope and superscribed as under should be submitted by Speed/Registered-post or may be deposited personally on any working day between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. by the specified last date of receiving of application.
Application Filling Process Flow Chart