ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form – Application process is over. The application forms was available from May 18 to June 03, 2018, at icar.org.in via aieea.net. The candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria and then apply. In the AIEEA 2018 Application Form, the candidates need to submit personal details, educational details, communication details etc. Then the payment of application fee by using Net Banking is to be done. After the fee submission, the candidates will have to take the printout of the application form. The candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form, receipt of fee payment as a proof. Those who wish to fill the ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form can get all the information from this page.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 UG Application Form
The candidates will not have to fill the desired programme at the time of filling up the application form. The candidates will have to fill all the details related to the programme at the time of counselling. According to the rank, the course and seat will be allotted to them. For the application, the candidates can check the important dates from the table below.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||18 May 2018|
|Last date for filling the Online Applications|
|Update Self Declaration / Parents Signature (If uploaded wrong)||08 Jun 2018|
Note: No Need to send hard Copies of Application to ICAR Office.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application fee
As per last year, the application fee can be checked category wise from the points given below.
- For General, OBC (NCL), UPS Category Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC, ST, PC Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-
Mode of Payment: The candidates will be able to pay the application fee by using Net Banking or by Credit card / Debit card.
How to Fill ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form
The candidates can check the flow chart to understand the application process of ICAR AIEEA 2018
- Enter the Url : www.aieea.net.
- Click on “Click here Registration Login”.
- After Clicking on the Link this page will appear.
- Click on “Proceed for Registration” for Start your Registration Process.
- After Clicking on “Proceed Registration Button” Registration Page appears.
- Select any one of program from three Given Program i.e. AIEEA-UG-2018 , AIEEA-PG-2018 OR AICE-JRF/SRF99(PGS)-2018.
- Complete Basic Details Registration with full details i.e. like AIEEA-UG-2018.
- Click on Save & Proceed Button.
- After Click on Save & Proceed Button, Confirmation Page will Appear to re-check your details before proceed further.
- Click on Edit Button if some changes required in given details.
- Click on Save & Proceed Button to move proceed further.
- After Clicking on Save & Proceed button, User ID and Password will be display.
- Click ok Button, Student Dashboard will Appears.
- Complete the remaining Registration process i.e. Fill the Address details and Centre Choice.
- Centre Choice & Address Details will Appear.
- After Filing the details of Complete Page, then Click on Save & Proceed Button.
- After Clicking on Save & Proceed Button, Confirmation Page will Appear.
- Click on Edit Button to modify the data.
- Click on Save & Proceed Button to proceed further.
- After Clicking on Save & Proceed Button , Click on “Add Qualification” link.
- After Clicking on Add Qualification link, this wizard will display.
- After Filling Details, click on Save & Proceed Button.
- After Clicking on Save & Proceed Button , Click on “Upload Photo ” link.
- Upload all the required Images for the registration process.
- Click on Check you Image Size to check your Image whether it’s up to the format & size.
- After successfully Uploading the Images, Click on Return Page to back to the dashboard and proceed for payment section.
- Click on Pay participation fee to complete the payment for the registration form.
- Click on Proceed Button According to Choice Mode(i.e. Net Banking Only ) with Complete details.
- After Complete the Payment of Registration Process you check your Fee Receipt.
- After Complete the Payment of Registration Process you check your Print Form.
Important Instructions Regarding Application Form
The candidates are advised to read the points given below for more clarity:
- Before filling up the application form, the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and then fill the form.
- The candidates are advised to fill all the correct details in application form. If the candidate will fill any incorrect information, then the candidature will be canceled.
- After filling and finally submitting the application form, any changes in the particulars will not be entertained.
- The candidates will have to submit only one application form, if the candidate will not do so then the candidature will be canceled.
- The candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application form for the future use.
- The candidates will not have to fill the university or institute or subject at the time of filling up the form. It would be done at the time of counseling.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the points given below.
- The candidates must pass the 10+2 exam from a recognized University or Institute.
- The General/ OBC/ NCL/ UPS Category Candidates must have 50% marks in 12th.
- The SC/ ST/ PC Category Candidates must have 40% marks in 12th.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam will be in both the languages Hindi or English. There will be five subjects- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Agriculture.