ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form – Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) releases ICAR AIEEA Application Form. The application forms are to be available in the month of April 2018, at icar.org.in. The candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria and then apply. In the AIEEA 2018 Application Form, the candidates need to submit personal details, educational details, communication details etc. Then the payment of application fee by using Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking is to be done. After the fee submission, the candidates will have to take the printout of the application form and send it to the given address. The candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form, receipt of fee payment as a proof. Those who wish to fill the ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form can get all the information from this page.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 UG Application Forms
The candidates will not have to fill the desired programme at the time of filling up the application form. The candidates will have to fill all the details related to the programme at the time of counseling. According to the rank, the course and seat will be allotted to them. For the application, the candidates can check the important dates from the table below.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||03rd week of April 2018|
|Last date for filling the Online Applications||1st week of May 2018|
|Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of examination||12 May 2018 (10:00 am to 12:20 pm)|
Apply Online: ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form will be available on the official website: www.icar.org.in
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application fee
As per last year, the application fee can be checked category wise from the points given below.
- For General, OBC (NCL), UPS Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, PC Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment: The candidates will be able to pay the application fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Fill ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form
The candidates can check the flow chart to understand the application process of ICAR AIEEA 2018.
The candidates can also follow the points given below for more clarity:
- First, the candidates will have to click on the link given on this page.
- Then the candidates will have to do the registration by filling the details like name, date of birth, the name of exam, email id, mobile number. Then click on the “Register” button. The candidates are advised to enter only active email id and mobile number because some notifications will be sent to email id and mob. no. also.
- After the registration process, the candidates will have to fill the application form by entering personal details like name, mother’s name, father’s name, address, educational details, mode of exam, question paper medium etc.
- Now the candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of images like photo and signature in the specified format.
- Pay the application fee as specified above.
- After filling up the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the candidates will get an application number and password to log in. The candidates will be able to log in for the further use.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and then send it along with the requires documents.
Submission of the Hard Copy of AIEEA UG 2018 Application form
After submitting the application form online, the candidates will have to send the computer generated copy to the authorities. They will have to send hard copy of the application fee along with some required documents through Registered Post/ Speed Post to the office of Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education), ICAR, Room No. 216, KrishiAnusandhanBhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi 110 012, not later than the last date. If the candidate will send it after the last date then the candidate will be responsible for it.
Important Instructions Regarding Application Form
The candidates are advised to read the points given below for more clarity:
- Before filling up the application form, the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and then fill the form.
- The candidates are advised to fill all the correct details in application form. If the candidate will fill any incorrect information, then the candidature will be canceled.
- After filling and finally submitting the application form, any changes in the particulars will not be entertained.
- The candidates will have to submit only one application form, if the candidate will not do so then the candidature will be canceled.
- The candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application form for the future use.
- The candidates will not have to fill the university or institute or subject at the time of filling up the form. It would be done at the time of counseling.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the points given below.
- The candidates must pass the 10+2 exam from a recognized University or Institute.
- The General/ OBC/ NCL/ UPS Category Candidates must have 50% marks in 12th.
- The SC/ ST/ PC Category Candidates must have 40% marks in 12th.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam will be in both the languages Hindi or English. There will be five subjects- Maths, Physica, Chemistry, Biology, and Agriculture. There will be 60 questions of each question paper. The candidates will have to attempt 180 questions in total.
Insofar, Only AIEEA UG Entrance Examination Date has been released by ICAR. Rest of information on this page is based on last year information brochure. When ICAR releases AIEEA UG 2018 Information Brochure, it will be updates here.