ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Application Form – The last date to submit ICAR AIEEA UG application from 2020 has been extended until June 15, 2020. NTA has extended the deadline to submit application form because due to COVID-19 students and parents were finding it difficult to apply. To apply for ICAR AIEEA UG 2020, candidates need to visit icar.nta.nic.in or access the link below. Candidates need to register by entering basics details, and then login to fill the application form, upload images, and pay the application fee. Check how to fill ICAR AIEEA 2020 application form, fee details, and more information from this page.
Latest: Deadline to submit ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 has been extended. Apply from the link below.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 UG Application Form
Only those candidates who fill the application form as per the schedule below, are issued AIEEA UG 2020 admit card to appear for the exam. The data entered in the application form is used for all the further admission process in ICAR affiliated colleges.
|ICAR AIEEA 2020 UG Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||01 Mar 2020|
|Last date for filling the Online Applications|
|Form correction window|
Apply Online: Click here to submit ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 application form.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 UG Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
NTA released official notice for extend of deadline online. Candidates can check it from the link below.
Released on May 31, 2020:
Click here to download the application extension notice.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Application fees
The candidates can check below the mode of payment of the application fee and the amount to be paid from this section below:
|Category||Fee in Rs.|
|General / OBC (Non creamy Layer)||Rs. 750|
|SC / ST / PwD / Transgender||Rs. 375|
Mode of payment: Online only via net banking, credit card or debit card or UPI.
Documents needed to Fill AIEEA UG 2020 Application Form
The candidates need the below given documents to fill the application form of AIEEA UG 2020. There are 2 categories of documents the candidates need:
A) Document needed for reference:
- Copy of Board / University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Type of Identification – Bank acc. Number / Passport Number / Ration Card/ Aadhaar Card /Election ID /Other Govt ID
- Certificate of Qualifying examination
- Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code.
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Proof of Domicile State
- Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate, if applicable
- e-mail address
- Mobile Number of candidates
Documents to be scanned and uploaded in the online application form:
- Passport sized photo
- Signature of the candidates
- Thumb impression
Image specifications for AIEEA UG 2020 Application Form
Candidates should follow the image specifications provided by the conducting body while filling out the application form.
- Photograph should be clear
- Photograph should have the name of candidates and the date on which photograph is clicked.
|Images to upload||Size|
|Photograph (jpg / jpeg)||10 kb – 200 kb|
|Signature (jpg / jpeg)||4 kb – 30 kb|
|Thumb impression (jpg / jpeg)||03 kb – 30 kb|
How to fill AIEEA IG 2020 Application Form?
The step by step guideline to fill the application form ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 is as follows:
Step 1: Registration
- Claim n the direct link that is available on this page.
- The below window opens. Here the candidates have to click on the ‘New Registration’ button
- Following this, an instruction to apply online are displayed. Candidates must read all the instructions, as these are important. Once candidates have read all the instructions, click on blue ‘click here to proceed’ button.
- After this, the registration form for ICAR IAEEA UG 2020 opens. In it, the candidates need to enter personal details and address details, along with selecting the password and security pin., as shown in the image below:
- Once the registration is done candidates can check their email id and mobile number for the application number that is an auto generated after this.
Step 2: Fill the application form
- In the next step, candidates have to fill in the application form with all the details asked in the given fields. The application form appears like the one shown below:
- Now the candidates have to review the details in the form once and submit the application form. If there is ant change to be made in the form it is to be done before the payment of the application fee. After submitting the online form candidates can move to step 3.
Step 3: Upload images in the online form
- After submissionof the form, the candidates have to uplaod the images. The scanned images must be uploaded as per the specifications given in the form.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- After uploading the images the candidates have to proceed to pay the online application fee. To pay the application fee the candidates have to select the mode of online payment out of the variable channels as shown in the image below:
Step 6: Print the confirmation page
- As the last stage of the application process, the candidates have to print their confirmation page that is generated only is the online fee payments has been made successully.
Details to be filled in AIEEA UG 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to fill up all the below mentioned details in AIEEA UG 2020 application form.
- Name of candidate
- Fathers and mothers name
- Id proof
- Phone number
- E- mail address
- Security question
- Type of Institute
- Place of Residence
- Subjects in the exam
- Choice of exam city
- Subjects in class 12th
- Result status
- Stream name
- Name of school
- Year of passing
- School address
- Roll number
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
AIEEA UG 2020 Query Redressal System
The National Testing Agency has established a query redressal system. This allows the candidates to raise any query / grievances related to application form fill up and other issues. The redressal system is open 24X7 and the candidates can access it under their login from their respective dashboards.
Once a query is submitted the candidates get a Unique Registration Number for tracking the status of their query. This is one of the speedy ways to get solutions to the problems that the candidates face while applying for AIEEA UG 2020. NTA advises the candidates to make use of this system before sending in any query to NTA via email.
AIEEA UG 2020 Test Centers
In the application form, candidates need to give at least 03 preference for the test center. Check the list of test cities for AIEEA UG 2020 from the tablee below.
|Name of the test city||City Code||Name of the test city||City Code|
|Port Blair||AN01||Alappuzha / Chengannur||KL01|
|Anantapur||AP01||Ernakulam / Angamaly / Moovattupuzha||KL04|
|Itanagar / Naharl agun||AL01||Leh||LL01|
|Purnea||BR08||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai||MR16|
|Chandigarh / Mohali||CH01||Nagpur||MR17|
|Bhilai Nagar / Durg||CG01||Nanded||MR18|
|Delhi / New Delhi||DL01||Imphal||MN01|
|Panaji / Madgaon||GO01||Shillong||MG01|
|Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar||GJ01||Aizawl||MZ01|
|Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)||HP03||Patiala / Fatehgarh sahib||PB08|
|Kangra / Palampur||HP04||Ajmer||RJ01|
|Bokaro Steel City||JH01||Udaipur||RJ11|
|Bellary||KK03||Kanyakumari / Nagercoil||TN06|
|Dharwad / Hubballi (Hubli)||KK10||Thanjavur||TN12|
|Tumakuru||KK16||Hyderabad / Secunderabad/ ranga reddy||TL01|
|Udupi / Manipal||KK17||Karimnagar||TL02|
|—||—||Noida / Greater Noida||UP09|
AIEEA UG 2020 Application Form correction
NTA shall provide all the registered candidates who paid the application fee to correct / edit any details in the form. The registered candidates have to log in using their application number and password to make changes in the application form. Not all the details in the application form can be dited. However, most of them can be. The correction in the application form can be done by the candidates and in the online mode only.
About AIEEA UG
AIEEA UG was conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research but from 2019 onwards it will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a 2 hr 30 min computer based exam. AIEEA is conducted for admission in undergraduate agriculture courses. Candidates have to choose any 3 subjects out of 5 to sit for the exam. The exam will contain 150 questions 50 in each subject and +4 marks are alloted for correct answers and -1 for wrong answers.
AIEEA UG 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : It is advised to the candidates to wait for at least 48 hours after making the payment. In case the confirmation page is not generated after the fee payment, then NTA refunds the amount to the candidate in their account.
Ans : No, only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
Ans : Candidates can pay the application fee amount by credit card / debit card / net banking.
Ans : No, it is advised that you should provide your own personal or your parent's email id at the time of registration.
Ans : Yes, a form correction facility is provided to the candidates after the form submission deadline is over. To edit the details online, candidate need to log in using application number, and password.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.