ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form – National Testing Agency (NTA) has release date of ICAR AIEEA application form. The forms will be available from March 01, 2020 at ntaicar.nic.in. The last date to fill the application form is march 31, 2020. To sibmit the ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Application form the candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 700 (General/ OBC ) candidates and Rs. 350 (SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender) candidates. Application process includes registration, filling the application form, uploading scanned images and paying the fee. To know more about ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form like document specifications, steps to apply, fees, read below.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 UG Application Form
The application form of AIEEA UG 2020 captures the data of the candidaes which are then used at the time of counselling for verification and admission. If any data is found misleading the admission shall stand cancelled. Thus the candidates need to fill the ICAR AIEEA 2020 UG Application Form correctly as per the schedule below:
|ICAR AIEEA 2020 UG Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||01 Mar 2020|
|Last date for filling the Online Applications||31 Mar 2020|
|Form correction window||to be announced|
Apply Online: The candidates can apply for ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 at ntaicar.nic.in as per the schedule above.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Application fees
The candidates can check below the mode of payment of the application fee and the amount to be paid from this section below:
|Category||Fee in Rs.|
|General/ OBC (Non creamy Layer)||700|
GST and Processing charges are extra and are to be paid by the candidate.
Mode of payment: Online only via net banking, credit card or debit card.
Image specifications for AIEEA UG 2020 Application Form
Candidates should follow the image specifications provided by the conducting body while filling out the application form.
- Photograph should be clear
- Photograph should have the name of candidates and the date on which photograph is clicked.
|Images to upload||Size|
|Photograph (jpg/ jpeg)||10 kb – 200 kb|
|Signature(jpg/ jpeg)||4 kb – 30 kb|
How to fill the AIEEA IG 2020 Application Form?
The candidates can check below the steps to apply for AIEEA UG in the online mode:
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for applying online.
- Next, click on the “Apply” button and then in the next screen, read all the instructions very carefully. Tick on the declaration box and then click on the “Click Here to proceed” button.
- Then, the aspirants need to fill in the following details in the AIEEA UG 2020 Registration Form.
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering the details.
- On submitting the details, in the next screen, the candidates will get an option to preview their details in the registration form.
- If a candidate wants to edit detail(s) in the registration form, then you need to the “Edit Application Form” button or else click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Once the final submission of registration form is done, the candidates will receive their Application Number. It is advised that you should note the Application Number for future login.
- To proceed to the next step, click on the “Complete Application Form” button.
Step 2: Fill in Details in AIEEA UG Application Form
The aspirants have to fill in the following details in the AIEEA UG 2020 Application Form:
- Domicile – Select your domicile category from the drop-down list
- Category – Select your appropriate category from the drop-down menu
- Person with Disability (PwD) – Select Yes/ No if you belong to PwD category
- Place of Residence – Select in between City / Town / Village
- Nationality – Select Indian
- Type of Institute – Select in between Private / Government
- Major Subject Group Studied at 12th Standard
- Subject to be attempted in exam
- Choice of Exam City (give at least 04)
Academic Qualification – In this section, you have to fill your Class 10th/ 12th/ its equivalent exam details
- Pass status
- Course/Stream Name
- Name of the University/Board
- Year of Passing/appearing
- Result Mode
- Roll Number
- Institute Name & Address
Step 3: Upload Images in the Application Form
- The next step for the candidate is to upload scanned images of their passport size photo, signature, and thumb impression.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the format and specification.
- To upload an image, click on the “Choose File” button. Then select the relevant image which you want to upload in the form.
- On uploading the images, click on the “Upload” button and proceed to the next step which is payment of the application fee.
Step 4: Payment of Registration Fee
- Once the images are uploaded, the candidates can then proceed to pay the Application Fee.
- Choose the mode of payment, enter the necessary information and proceed to pay the application fee.
Step 5: Take a print out of the Confirmation page
On completion of the above-given steps, the candidates should download and take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
Details to be filled in AIEEA UG 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to fill up all the below mentioned details in AIEEA UG 2020 application form.
- Name of candidate
- Fathers and mothers name
- Id proof
- Phone number
- E- mail address
- Security question
- Type of Institute
- Place of Residence
- Subjects in the exam
- Choice of exam city
- Subjects in class 12th
- Result status
- Stream name
- Name of school
- Year of passing
- School address
- Roll number
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
AIEEA UG 2020 Application Form correction
NTA provides form correction facility for its candidates where in candidates can edit any wrong information entered by them in the application form, or can upload their document properly. The application correction facility is provided in the candidates login. The correction window is available only for a short span of time so this is the last chance for candidates to fill their application form correctly.
About AIEEA UG
AIEEA UG was conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research but from 2019 onwards it will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a 2 hr 30 min computer based exam. AIEEA is conducted for admission in undergraduate agriculture courses. Candidates have to choose any 3 subjects out of 5 to sit for the exam. The exam will contain 150 question 50 in each subject and +4 marks are alloted for correct answers and -1 for wrong answers.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.