|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TANCET 2018 Application Form can be filled online when it is available. Anna University will release application form.
Government of Tamil Nadu shall authorise Anna University to conduct the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2018 for the admission to MBA / MCA / M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Plan./ M.Arch. Programmes. The TANCET 2018 Application Form are expected to begin from 04th week of January 2018. All the desirous candidates who are willing to appear for the test must fill the application form using the activated link on the official website i.e annauniversity.edu and you will also find the direct link on this page as well. Remember to download admit card of TANCET 2018 before exam.
You are strongly advised to apply within the prescribed dates for TANCET 2018 Application Form. Take special care to note the last date. Make absolutely necessary that you apply before 03rd week of February 2018 in order to avoid last days rush. We will update our readers of the exact dates. All you have to do is visit our page every few days to stay updated. In this article you will learn about the complete application procedure of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2018 explaining, procedure, fees, how to pay the fees, important dates, courses offered etc.
Programmes of Study Offered
- University Departments of Anna University, Chennai – 25, Anna University Regional Campuses and University Colleges of Engineering.
- Government & Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science Colleges.
- Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges
TANCET 2018 Application Form Important Dates
|Application form submission in online mode starts||04th week of January 2018|
|Application form submission in online mode ends||03rd week of February 2018|
|Entrance Test||March 2018|
TANCET 2018 Application Form Procedure
Aspirants who wish to file the application for the 2018 TANCET will have to complete the formalities only in online mode by visiting official website. When you do that, you will be able to find a link that shall be activated by the institute for those who wish to take the exam. Following that link, you must enter the details that has been asked to you.
As we have already mentioned that for 2018. There is no official notification released as of now, but gathering the data from the previous year’s we have put down the information here. It can be said that as part of the application process, the candidates may be required to provide some personal details, course studied, course opted, uploading photograph. Here below, you can check them in detail and accordingly prepare the documents before you set out to fill the application.
- Name- you can refer the spelling of the name from the provisional passing certificate of 10th class
- Date of Birth- provide the date of birth by confirming it from the provisional passing certificate of 10th class
- Gender- Male/Female
- SSLC Regn. No.
- Year of passing
- HSC/ Diploma year of passing
- Nationality – Indian/ Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee/ Others
- Nativity- Tamil Nadu/ Other State
- Community- Others, BCM, BC, MBC/DNC, SCA, SC, ST
- Entrance Test Code
- Applying for entrance test
Section Under Part III opted for (M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Plan./ M.Arch. only )
- Serial number
Course Studied/Studying Details
- Course- choose the course from the drop down menu A) Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) B) Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) C) Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) / Master of Planning (M.Plan.)
- Specialisation/Group- choose the group from the drop down menu
- Year of passing- choose the year of passing from the drop down menu
Address for Communication
- Address Line-1- mention a valid address line
- State- Tamil Nadu or Others
- Mobile No. – provide an active and valid mobile number
- Email Id- provide an active and valid Email Id
- A recent passport size photograph- you have to choose the scanned file where you saved it in your computer system according to the specifications that have been mentioned below. It is possible that the dimensions asked may change this year. Therefore, keep special note of it.
|Specifications for||Format||Size of the file must be|
|Photograph||.Jpg/.Jpeg||Between 20kb to 30 kb|
Note- Now the candidates will receive an Application Number. You must keep it safely for making payment next.
Entrance Test Fee (as per last year)
Now, the candidate should be taken to a new window where the multiple payment gateways would be displayed, you may pick the best suitable one according to you. The amount that was charged last year was as follows:-
|Number of programmes||General||SC/SCA/ST|
|Applying for 1 programme||500/-||250/-|
|Applying for more than 1 programme||500/-||250/-|
As you can see that the Anna University allowed the candidates to apply for multiple programmes using the single application. But if the candidate wished to apply for more than one programme than he was charged the same.
Payment using the Application Number
To make the payment the candidates shall provide their Application Number generated after completing all the application formalities. Although, the payment is integrated with the application form, but if due to some technical error, the candidates face any problem, they can login again using their application number and proceed to pay the amount without any hiccup.
Insofar official details of TANCET 2018 application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference only. As soon as Anna University releases TANCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding TANCET 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.