TANCET 2020 Application Form – Anna University conducts Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET). The application form for the entrance test will be released online and candidates can fill the application form through the direct link given on the official website. The application fee for the entrance test is Rs. 500 for general category candidates and Rs 250 for SC/STA/ST candidates. The application form for TANCET 2020 will release in 1st week of May 2020. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam. Candidates can read the full page to know more about TANCET 2020 application form.
TANCET 2020 Application Form
The Tamil Nadu Common entrance exam is conducted for admission to postgraduate courses. Candidates can check below some important dates related to TANCET 2020 application form.
|Release of online application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of May 2020|
Apply here: Candidates can fill the application form through ancet.annauniv.edu
TANCET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for TANCET 2020 has to be paid in online mode only. Candidates can select their preferred mode of payment- online banking, credit card, debit card and pay the application fees. Candidates can check below the application fees for TANCET 2020 application form
|Number of Programmes||General||SC/ST/SCA|
|Applying for 1 programme||Rs. 500||Rs. 250|
|Applying for more than 1 programme||Rs 500 for each programme extra||Rs 250|
Mode of payment: The application fee for TANCET 2020 is payable by online mode only using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
How to Fill the TANCET 2020 Application Form?
Aspirants must follow the instructions as provided below to download the TANCET Application Form 2020.
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page for downloading the TANCET 2020 Application Form.
- In the TANCET Registration form, enter your name, mobile number, email id, password.
- Click on the “Send OTP” button and then enter your OTP.
- Enter the OTP which have received at your registered email id and then submit the OTP.
- On submitting the OTP, click on the “Go to Login page” button to submit the details.
Step 2: Login
- Next, the candidates have to login by entering their registered email id and the password created by them during the registration.
- On entering the details, click on the “Login” button.
- After submitting the details, proceed to fill in details in the TANCET 2020 Application Form.
Step 3: Fill in TANCET 2020 Application Form
The application form for TANCET 2020 is divided into 4 different section – Entrance test details, personal details, address for communication and academic details. The details to be provided in the TANCET Application Form is as follows:
Entrance test details
- Entrance Test Center – Select the test center from the drop-down menu
- Entrance test applied for – Choose the course/ courses for which you wish to apply for.
- Section Under Part III Opted for
- Date of Birth
Address for Communication
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Address Line 3
- X Std./Equivalent Registration No.
- X Std. / Equivalent Year of Passing
- XII Std. / Equivalent Year of Passing
- UG Degree Programme
- Qualifying Degree Year of Passing
Click on the “Next” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- After entering all the necessary information, candidates need to proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
- To make the payment the candidates shall provide their Application Number generated after completing all the application formalities.
- Although, the payment is integrated with the application form, if due to some technical error, the candidates face any problem, they can log in again using their application number and proceed to pay the amount without any hiccup.
TANCET 2020 Test Centers
In the TANCET 2020 Form, aspirants need to select the following list of test centers. On the basis of the choice of center selected by the candidates, they will be allotted the test center and the same is printed on the TANCET Admit Card. The exam centers as per last year is as follows:
TANCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Now, before the aspirants proceed to fill the TANCET 2020 Application Form, they must ensure that they check the eligibility criteria first. Those who will qualify the exam will able to get the score card or rank card of TANCET 2020. Below, we have provided the TANCET eligibility criteria for all courses:
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Aspirants should possess a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and should have obtained at least 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree exam.
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree with 10+2+3/4/5 years pattern / 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern / B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm. / 10+2+AMIE / 10+2+AMIE are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree and should have studied mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level.
- Should have secured at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- 10+2+3/4/5 years Pattern / 10+3 years Diploma + 3 years Pattern / 10+2+AMIE / 10+2+AMIE
Eligibility Criteria for MCA Lateral Entry
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, B.Sc. (Computer Science / Information Technology).
- Studied mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level.
- Should have obtained at least 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
Eligibility Criteria for M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and should have obtained at least 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- Candidates with B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch / B.Pharm./ Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed / 10+2+AMIE / 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of
Technical Education) + AMIE is also eligible to apply.
TANCET Eligibility Criteria – Click Here to check more details on eligibility criteria.
TANCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card acts as a student verification at the exam centre. It is an important document and it is mandatory for candidates to carry the TANCET 2020 admit card to the exam centre.Candidates can download the admit card from the Anna University official website. Candidates can download their admit card using registered email id and password. Admit cards will only be issued to those students who have submitted their application form properly and also paid the application fees for it
About TANCET 2020
The Government of Tamilnadu has authorized Anna University to conduct the Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET). It is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission to MBA, MCA, ME, MTech, MArch, and MPlan. Candidates from Tamil Nadu and other states can apply for this entrance test. It is a pen-paper based which consist of MCQ type questions.