The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2018 will held on 19 & 20 May 2018. This examination is conducted by Anna University, Chennai which offers courses like MBA, M.CA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.plan. Candidates who want to apply for this examination will only be registered through online mode by filling up the application form.
Candidates who shall apply for TANCET 2018 should know about the syllabus for various courses that shall be discussed below in this article. Firstly let us see the tentative dates for TANCET 2018.
Syllabus for TANCET 2018
Syllabus for TANCET 2018 has been released. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus below.
|MBA||The Question Paper will have sections to
|MCA||The Question Paper will have sections of
|M.E./ M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan||
Click Here to download the detailed syllabus of M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Arch/ M.Plan.
Exam pattern for TACNET 2018
The exam pattern for TACNET 2018 for all the courses is mentioned below. Candidates should note that this exam pattern is based on the previous data, if any changes are made that shall be updated in this article.
For MBA and MCA:
- There will be 100 number of multiple choice questions with four options.
- 1 mark shall be awarded for every correct answer.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For M.E./ M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan:
- Part I – 20 multiple choice questions with four options.
- Part II – 35 multiple choice questions with four options.
- Part III – 60 multiple choice questions with four options.
- 1 mark shall be awarded for every correct answer in every part.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in every part.
Note- No marks shall be deducted for unanswered questions in all the courses.
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
If you have any queries regarding TANCET 2018 Syllabus, please ask in comments below.