ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Result – National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the result for AIEEA UG 2020 on June 15, 2020. Qualified candidates of this exam candidates can take admission in agriculture UG courses. Based on the results of the candidates only the candidates are called to attend the online counselling process. To check the result candidates have to log on to the official website of ICAR. Candidates can see their result from the website using their application number and DOB. Check below for more information about AIEEA UG result 2020.
AIEEA UG 2020 Result
The result is present in the form of a scorecard inside the candidates login. The scorecard has the raw marks of the candidates, percentile score in each subject and the overall percentile score. Check below some important dates related to AIEEA UG 2020 result.
|AIEEA UG 2020 Result||Date|
|Exam Date||01 Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||15 Jun 2020|
Download Result here: Candidates can download their AIEEA UG 2020 result from ntaicar.nic.in
How is AIEEA UG 2020 Result prepared?
The result of AIEEA UG 2020 is prepared by the below mentioned process.
Raw score – The raw scores of candidates are calculated on the basis of marking pattern i.e. +4 for correct answers and -1 for wrong ones. The raw scores of the candidates are displayed in the result available in the candidates login.
Merit List – A single overall merit list will be prepared. In the event of a tie in entrance examination relative merit will be calculated on the basis of marks secured in Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture in AIEEA UG examination. If there is a tie again candidate older in age will be given higher preference in the merit list. However a category wise merit list will be prepared for the online counselling.
Normalization process of ICAR AIEEA UG 2020
When NTA conducts exam in multiple shifts raw scores obtained by candidates in different shifts will be converted to percentiles. NTA adopts the process of normalization when the exam is conducted in multiple shifts.
For eg – For eg if the exam is held in two shifts, 40% marks correspond to a percentile of 78in shift 1 and 79 in shift 2. Then all the candidates who score equal to or above 78 percentile in both shifts become eligible in general category.
How to calculate the percentile score for ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Result
Percentile scores are those scores that are based on the relative performance of all the candidates who appeared for the exam. The percentile scores will be the normalized scores for the exam. The percentiles will be calculated upto 7 decimal places to avoid ties.
Percentile for each subject is calculated as –
100 X no of candidates who appeared in the session with raw score equal to or less than the candidate ÷ Total number of candidates who appeared in the session
Tie-Breaking process in ICAR AIEEA 2020 Result
Check below the tie breaking procedure for ICAR AIEEA UG 2020
- Higher marks in Mathematics / Biology/ Agriculture will get a higher rank
- Candidate older in age will get a higher rank
ICAR AIEEA Online Counselling Procedure 2020
The process of counselling is described in the steps below:
- Candidates will have to register and pay the counselling fee through online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking).
- The candidates who will qualify in the entrance examination under different categories shall be permitted to make choice of Courses / University in the prescribed time period.
- Candidate will be able to select the courses and university in combination to select multiple choices for the courses. Candidates shall be provided with the option of add / modify/delete choices during the stipulated time period. Further, provision for interchange/ upward movement/ downward movement shall also be available.
- After completion of choice selection of courses/ universities, the candidate will save the choices.
- The candidates then can download the provisional allotment letter in PDF format from the ICAR admission portal.
- For admission, the successful candidates will have to report to the allotted University.
- After verifying the original documents of the candidates, the university will issue the final admission letter online to the candidates admitted, mentioning the award of NTS, as applicable. All the letters will be in pdf format.
- The same process will be followed for second and third rounds (if the need arises) of counselling.
- Any candidate who fails to provide the required document or fail to submit the counselling fee at the stipulated time, will result in cancellation of admission of such candidate.
Documents need for the AIEEA UG 2020 Counselling
Candidates need to bring a list of original documents with self-attested photocopies, at the time of admission in the allotted university is as under:
- Aadhaar card or 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy or in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. The identity card as applicable.
- All certificates and mark sheets/grade reports, in original of Class 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- SC, ST and a non-creamy layer of OBC categories have to provide original Certificate as per Central Govt. requirements and issued by Competent Authority.
- In case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates have to provide a medical certificate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with a description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- Birth Certificate, in case, if Date of Birth is not mentioned in the Class 10th certificate.
- e- Admit Card in original
- Counselling call/invitation letter from ICAR in original.
- Three recent coloured passport size photographs with name and date same as the one submitted on the application form.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking if the candidate is unable to attend the counselling personally.
How to check AIEEA UG 2020 result
Check below the process of how to check ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 result
Step 1. Visit the website mtaicar.nic.in
Step 2. On the bottom of page you will find the link for “ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 result”
Step 3. Click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page.
Step 4. Fill up the application number and DOB and sign in into your account
Step 5. Now you can check your result and save it for future reference.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Reservation of Seats
The ICAR reserved the following percentage of seats for the reserved category candidates.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||05%|
|Remote and under privileged States/ UTs (UPS)||02%|
About ICAR AIEEA UG
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) All India Entrance Examination Admission (AIEEA) is conducted for admission in UG programs in agricultural universities. Earlier AIEEA UG was conducted by ICAR but from 2019 onwards it will be conducted National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be conducted in approximately 87 cities all over the country.