|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
ICAR AIEEA UG Result 2018 will be published on the official site of the exam conducting body i.e. ICAR. After the results would be declared, a category-wise final list will be prepared and published on the official site of ICAR at www.icar.org.in The list shall contain personal details of the candidate along with the schedule of counselling. Check complete details regarding ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Result and Merit List from this page.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Result
After the result declaration, IRCA will conduct online counselling. It is mandatory for students to attend the online counselling round for admission with all the prescribed documents. To check your result, candidates need to provide their registration number and password.
|23rd AIEEA UG Entrance Exam||12 May 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counselling will commence from||To be announced|
Result: Result will be declared at www.icar.org.in.
How to Check Result
To check the result follow these simple steps:
- Click on the direct link to be provided here to check the AIEEA UG 2018 Result
- In the Result login page, enter the required details like your roll number, name, registration number etc as required.
- Click on Login Button
- The result will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take print out of the result for future reference.
ICAR AIEEA UG Cut off And Colleges
- Click Here to check the cut off for various UG programs.
Selection process through ICAR Examination
- The candidate will be selected for admission in UG programmes on the basis of marks secured in the AIEEA 2018 entrance exam.
- Admission of selected candidates in ICAR accredited subject or degree programme of choice in the accredited Agricultural Universities will be on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination and availability of seats at his/her merit-rank during the online counselling.
- Candidates declared or notified as qualified for counselling session, shall register for online counselling.
AIEEA UG 2018 Counselling
After the declaration of result, candidates who will clear the entrance examination will be called for online counselling. The candidates declared qualified for counselling for admission to the Agricultural Universities would generally be larger than the number of seats available, provided they have achieved a minimum of 50% marks for General and UPS categories and a minimum of 40% marks for SC/ST/PC categories in the AIEEA UG Entrance examination. For OBC, it will be as per Supreme Court directives in this regard. There is a possibility that the competent authority may relax the minimum qualifying marks in case if the required number of candidates to be called for counselling are not available.
Online Counselling Procedure
- Candidates will have to register and pay the counselling fee through online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking).
- The candidates who will qualify in the entrance examination under different categories shall be permitted to make choice of Courses / University in the prescribed time period.
- Candidate will be able to select the courses and university in combination to select multiple choices for the courses. Candidates shall be provided with option of add / modify/delete choices during the stipulated time period. Further, provision for interchange/ upward movement/ downward movement shall also be available.
- After completion of choice selection of courses/ universities, the candidate will save the choices.
- The candidates then can download the provisional allotment letter in PDF format from the ICAR admission portal.
- For admission, the successful candidates will have to report to the allotted University.
- After verifying the original documents of the candidates, the university will issue the final admission letter online to the candidates admitted, mentioning the award of NTS, as applicable. All the letters will be in pdf format.
- The same process will be followed for second and third rounds (if the need arises) of counselling.
- Any candidate who fails to provide the required document or fail to submit the counselling fee at the stipulated time, will may result in cancellation of admission of such candidate.
AIEEA UG 2018 Counselling: Documents
Candidates need to bring a list of original documents with self-attested photocopies, at the time of admission in the allotted university is as under:
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy or in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.
- All certificates and mark sheets/grade reports, in original of Class 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- SC, ST and non-creamy layer of OBC categories have to provide original Certificate as per Central Govt. requirements and issued by Competent Authority.
- In case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates have to provide a medical certificate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- Birth Certificate, in case if Date of Birth is not mentioned in the Class 10th certificate.
- e- Admit Card in original
- Counselling call/invitation letter from ICAR in original.
- Three recent coloured passport size photographs with name and date same as the one submitted on the application form.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking if the candidate is unable to attend the counselling personally.
Insofar, Official details for AIEEA UG Admit Card 2018 has not announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure. When ICAR releases AIEEA UG 2018 Information Brochure, it will be updates here.