ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Result – NTA will be decalred the ICAR AIEEA UG Result 2022 at icar.nta.nic.in. Candidates can check it from the link below. The result of AIEEA UG 2022 will be released as a scorecard. Candidates need an application number and date of birth or application number and password to check it. In ICAR Result, score in each subject, overall, with rank / merit are given. Candidates who qualify the exam can attend NTA ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 counselling. Get here complete details of ICAR AIEEA UG Result 2022 including date, time, link, how to check results, cut offs, and more.
AIEEA UG 2022 Result
Admission to Bachelor Degree programmes in Agriculture and Allied Sciences (other than Veterinary Sciences) at Agricultural Universities on 15% of the University seats (100% seats in RLB CAU Jhansi, NDRI Karnal and Dr. RP CAU Pusa, Bihar) is on the basis of All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA UG) results.
AIEEA UG 2022 Result Overview
Given below is the overview of ICAR AIEEA UG exam.
|Exam Name||ICAR AIEEA UG|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam level||National level exam|
|Course Offered||Bachelor Degree programmes in Agriculture and allied sciences|
|Result Declared as||Scrorecard|
Important Dates for AIEEA UG 2022 Result
Check below some important dates related to AIEEA UG 2022 result.
|AIEEA UG 2022 Result||Date|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Check ICAR Result Here: Candidates can check ICAR IAEEA UG 2022 Result as per the official announcement.
Official Website: icar.nta.nic.in.
also check, AIEEA UG 2022 Counselling
How to Check AIEEA UG 2022 Result?
The result for AIEEA UG 2022 entrance exam is released by online mode and no separate intimation is given to the students via letter / fax / e-mail, etc regarding their selection. Hence, to check the result, you may follow the instructions as provided below:
- Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to check the result.
- Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in using application number and date of birth or application number and password.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘submit’ button to submit the login details and then in the next screen, your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: On submitting the login details, you may download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
ICAR AIEEA UG Result 2022 – Process of compilation of NTA scores (Normalization)
- For multi-shift papers, raw marks obtained by the candidates in different shifts/sessions will be converted to NTA Score (percentile).
- In case a subject test is conducted in multi-shifts, NTA Score will be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by a candidate. The calculated NTA Score for the Raw Marks for all the shifts/sessions will be merged for further processing for deciding the allocation.
- In the events of the percentiles for the multi-shifts being dissimilar / unequal, the lowest will be the eligibility cut-off for that category for all candidates (i.e. all shifts). For Example: In an the examination held in two shifts, if the 40% marks correspond to a Percentile score of 78 in Shift 1 and 79 in Shift 2, then all those equal to or above 78 percentiles (Percentile score of 100 to 78) in both shifts will become eligible in General Category. Similar method will be adopted for the other categories to determine eligibility cut-offs. In case the examination is held in more number of shifts the same principle shall apply.
STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE FOR NORMALIZATION AND PREPARATION OF RESULT
AIEEA UG 2022 Merit List
- Single overall merit-rank list shall be prepared by ICAR.
- Categeory-wise final merit list for counselling shall be prepared based on the reservation category information given by the candidate in Online Application Form.
- The result of the entrance examination would be available in terms of overall merit-rank obtained by the candidate declared eligible for registration and choice filling for counseling.
- No separate intimation about non-selection in AIEEA (UG) 2022 examination and marks obtained therein, will be sent to the candidate and no correspondence (Letter/Fax/E-mail, etc.) in this regard will be entertained.
also check, AIEEA 2022 Answer Key
Tie-Breaker Criteria for ICAR 2022 Result
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance exam, then their tie is resolved by applying the following methods:
- On the basis of marks obtained in the main subjects Mathematics (PCM) / Biology (PCB) / Agriculture (ABC/PCA) in AIEEA-UG Examination.
- In case if the above does not resolve the tie, then candidate scoring less negative marks are placed higher in the merit.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidate older in age is ranked higher in the merit.
- Lastly, if the tie is still not resolved by applying the above given methods, then the candidate with higher percentage / CGPA score in Class 10th exam would be rated higher in the merit.
No Rechecking / Re-Evaluation of ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Results
- No representation for re-evaluation/re-checking of answer scripts shall be entertained after the declarartion of results, because candidates are given opportunity to evaluate their own recorded responses and challenge discrepencies, if any before finalizing final answer key and declarartion of the result.
- Candidates declared eligible for registration and choice filling for counselling by ICAR will only be considered for allocation of subject and the Agricultural University. The schedule for counseling will be notified separately on ICAR website (www.icar.org.in) after declaration of result. The admission and scholarship would be granted only when the candidate seeks admission through counselling conducted by ICAR.
AIEEA UG 2022 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, based on the merit rank in the entrance exam, candidates are shortlisted for counselling. Eligible candidates have to register at ICAR website to participate in the counselling process and pay the required amount. Once the registration is done, candidates need to select the choice of course / college. Based on their merit, preference and availability of seat, candidate are allotted a seat. Successful candidates will have to report to the allotted University for document verification and completion of other admission formalities.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Reservation of Seats
The ICAR reserves the following percentage of seats for the reserved category candidates.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||05%|
|Remote and under privileged States/ UTs (UPS)||02%|
About ICAR AIEEA UG
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) All India Entrance Examination Admission (AIEEA) is conducted for admission in UG programs in agricultural universities. Earlier AIEEA UG was conducted by ICAR but from 2019 onwards it will be conducted National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be conducted in approximately 87 cities all over the country.
ICAR AIEEA UG Result 2022 FAQs
Ans. You can check your AIEEA UG result 2022 at icar.nta.nic.in
Ans. You need your AIEEA UG 2022 application number and date of birth or application number and password to check AIEEA UG 2022 result.
Ans. ICAR UG is conducted once a year.
Ans. After the publication of the result, listed candidates are called for the counselling round.
Insofar, official details of ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.