|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
23rd ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 will be held on 12th May 2018. Get here complete details of ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus. Also get question papers, admit card, result, colleges. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research is conducting All India Entrance Examination for Admission to fill 15% seats for Bachelor degrees in agriculture and allied sciences.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018
The exam will be of two and half hours duration. It is a national level entrance exam in which questions are based on official ICAR exam 2018 syllabus. First of all, take a look at following important ICAR exam 2018 date.
|ICAR AIEEA UG 2018||Dates|
|Exam date announcement||10 Jan 2018|
|Availability of application forms||March 2018|
|Last date to apply||March 2018|
|Download admit card||April 2018|
|Date of exam||12 May 2018 (10 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Declaration of result||July 2018|
ICAR conducts three exams: AIEEA UG, AIEEA PG, AICE JRF SRF PGS. Here we are talking about the UG entrance exams; for others, please visit ICAR 2018.
Students who have a basic interest in agriculture, horticulture, forestry, dairy; its science and technology side, should appear in this exam.
- B.Sc (hons) Agriculture
- B.Sc (hons) Horticulture
- B.Sc (hons) Forestry
- B.Sc (hons) Community Science
- B.Sc (hons) Sericulture
- B.Tech Agricultural Engineering
- B.Tech Dairy Technology
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Bio Technology
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Notification
The notification announcing dates of exam have been published on 10th January 2018. You can read it here:
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Council of Agricultural Research has announced eligibility criteria for admission to undergraduate programs through 23rd AIEEA UG 2018. It is as follows:
You should have passed (or appearing) 10+2 exam from a recognized board. Your aggregate score should be at least 50% (if you are belonging to general / OBC NCL / UPS category) or 40% (if you are belonging to SC / ST / PC category).
|Subjects which you must have passed in 10+2||Subjects you need to attempt in entrance examination|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||PCB / PCMB / PCM / Inter-Agriculture||PCB / PCM / PCA / ABC|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||PCB / PCMB / PCM / PCF / Inter-Agriculture||PCB / PCM / PCA / ABC|
|B.F.Sc.||PCB / PCMB / Inter-Agriculture||PCB / PCA / ABC|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry||PCB / PCMB / Inter-Agriculture||PCB / PCA / ABC|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science||PCB / PCMB / PCM||PCB / PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture||PCB / PCMB / PCM||PCB / PCM|
|B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering||PCM /PCMB||PCM|
|B. Tech. Dairy Technology||PCM /PCMB||PCM|
|B. Tech. Food Technology||PCM /PCMB||PCM|
|B. Tech. Bio- Technology||PCM / PCMB / PCB||PCM / PCB|
Age and nationality
You should be an Indian national. Your age as on 31 Aug 2018 should be at least 16 years.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Syllabus
The exam syllabus is always given in official information brochure. Since the ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 brochure / prospectus is not yet available, you can make do with the last year’s syllabus. It is better to study all topics given in the syllabus to improve chances of scoring well.
ICAR exam 2018 syllabus contains: physics (20 units), chemistry (35 units), biology (9 units), mathematics (10 units), agriculture (4 units). Depending upon which courses you plan to study after 12th class, you will appear in PCM/PCB/PCA/ABC subjects.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Examination Pattern
Exam Duration: 2 ½ hours
Language of the Question Paper: Bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
Subjects in question paper: There shall be a single question paper booklet comprising of five subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agriculture. Out of five subjects in the question booklet, the candidate has to attempt/opt/choose only three subjects.
Number of questions: The question paper will have 60 multiple choice questions for each subject, each with four options. Examinees have to attempt only 180 questions as per subject combination selected.
AIEEA UG 2018 Marking Scheme
For correctly answered question four marks will be awarded. You can get maximum 720 marks in the paper. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted. If a question is not attempted and left blank no marks will be awarded or deducted in that case. It is advised to the candidates to not to attempt such questions in the OMR answer sheet, for which they are not sure of the correct answer. If more than one answer is indicated against a question, such response will be deemed as incorrect answer and will invite negative marking.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Application Form
Indian Council of Agricultural Research issues online forms. The application for AIEEA 2018 will be available on the official site of ICRA at www.icar.org.in. Applicants will be required to fill in all the details in the online application. Also, he/she may need to upload a recent passport size coloured photograph, thumb impression (left for male/ right for female) and /or signature. Applicants can pay the application fee by the means of Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
|Application Fee for AIEEA UG 2018|
|General, OBC (NCL) and UPS||Rs 500/-|
|SC, ST and PC||Rs 250/-|
After filling the online application form, applicants need to take a printout of the confirmation page of the online application to the ICAR Office. Any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
Applicants are required to send their application through Speed post / Registered post only and any application sent through any other mode like private courier service, fax, e-mail, etc. shall not be entertained. The hard copy of the application shall be sent through Speed/ registered post only and the applications sent through another mode like courier, email etc will not be accepted.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of AIEEA UG will be released online, on the official website. The candidates must carry it to the exam hall as a print copy. It is important to ensure that the copy of the admit card should be self-attested by the candidate. The attestation includes affixing a Photograph, writing Signature, and inserting Thumb Impression in the appropriate space. If candidates will face any difficulty in download the admit card then they may contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City Center. It should be noted that the candidates must contact at least two days before the exam date. The admit card of the examination is an important document and the candidates must keep it safe until the end of counselling and final admission.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Result
The result of the AIEEA-UG-2018 will be published on ICAR website. The copies of the result shall also be displayed at the Examination Cell of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi. The result of the AIEEA entrance examination would provide overall merit-rank and category rank obtained by the examinees qualified for counselling. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidate for the event of the result.
Category-wise final merit list for counselling shall be prepared based on the reservation category information given by the candidate in the OMR Answer sheet. Single overall merit-rank list shall be prepared.
In case if two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the Entrance Examination, a relative merit will be determined on the basis of the following:
- Marks obtained in the main subjects Mathematics (PCM)/Biology(PCB)/Agriculture (ABC/PCA) in AIEEA-UG Examination.
- If there is still a tie, a candidate, higher in age, would be given preference over the younger candidate.
Admission Process through ICAR Entrance Examination
- On the basis of the published overall merit-rank, the candidate will be allowed to take admission in a specific degree programme at an Agricultural University as per his/her choice and availability of seat at that merit-rank. The admission will be through a process of online counseling.
- After the admission in allotted university or after counselling, change in the subject/university or transfer/migration would not be entertained under any circumstances. Any request for this may even lead to cancellation of admission of such student.
- Aspirants selected for admission through AIEEA, conducted by ICAR, may seek admission only during the session for which the Examination has been conducted.
- Female candidates admitted through this examination on ICAR seats should be accommodated, to the extent possible, in the main campus of the University or in the campus located in a major city where there are adequate facilities for the stay of female students.
- In case, at any stage of the admission process, it is found that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake/ forged, admission of such candidate will be forfeited and he/she shall be liable for consequential legal action.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Counselling
Once the result will be declared, category-wise final merit list for AIEEA counselling will be prepared. The list shall contain details of the candidate along with the date when they need to appear for the counselling round for admission.The counseling of candidates who qualify the Entrance Exam will be held online ,for which scheduled will be notified later.
At the time of counselling for admission in UG programmes, aspirants shall be required to fill a prescribed Counselling form. Apart from this, candidates also need to produce a copy of their Counselling intimation letter along with the counselling fee and other necessary documents.
AIEEA 2018 Counselling Documents
Candidates need to produce a list of documents in original and set of self attested photocopies of each of the following:
- All certificates and mark sheets/grade reports, in original of Class 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- SC, ST and non-creamy layer of OBC categories have to provide original Certificate as per Central Govt. requirements and issued by Competent Authority.
- In case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates have to provide a medical certificate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- Birth Certificate, in case if Date of Birth is not mentioned in the Class 10th certificate.
- e- Admit Card in original
- Counselling call/invitation letter from ICAR in original.
- Three recent coloured passport size photographs with name and date same as the one submitted on the application form.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking if the candidate is unable to attend the counseling personally.
Insofar, Only AIEEA UG Entrance Examination Date has been released by ICAR. Rest of information on this page is based on last year information brochure. When ICAR releases AIEEA UG 2018 Information Brochure, it will be updated here.