|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 also popularly known as All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) for admission in Undergraduate courses. This examination is organized by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research. ICAR 23rd AIEEA UG 2018 is the entrance examination through which the candidates are admitted to the bachelor degree programmes in agriculture other than veterinary sciences.
This year, ICAR will be conducting 23rd AIEEA. On the basis of AIEEA UG aspirants shall be awarded “National Talent Scholarships in agriculture & allied science subjects (other than veterinary science) in agricultural universities. Aspirants applying for admission in UG programmes can secure admission in 11 bachelor’s degree programmes on the basis of their performance in AIEEA UG exam. Check complete details about ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 exam from this article.
ICAR 23rd AIEEA UG 2018
Indian Council of Agriculture Research this year, will be conducting 23rd AIEEA-UG-2018 to fill about 15% seats for Bachelor’s degrees. The admissions will be done in the undergraduate programmes of the accredited colleges under the accredited Agricultural Universities only. AIEEA-UG-2018 shall not include admission to Bachelor degree programme in Veterinary Sciences. The applications for AIEEA UG 2018 will be submitted through ONLINE mode only. For submitting the online application, the prescribed fee should be deposited through Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Important Dates
|AIEEA UG Application Form will be available from||Third week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||First week of May 2018|
|E-admit card will be available from||Last week of May 2018|
|Date of AIEEA UG 2018 exam||Third week of June 2018|
|Online counselling shall start from||First week of July 2018|
AIEEA UG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can apply for AIEEA UG 2018 only if they fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Age & Nationality
Aspirants are eligible to apply for AIEEA UG 2018 if they are Indian Nationals and at least 16 years of age.
- Candidate should have cleared 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of CBSE or equivalent exam from a recognised Indian Board after 12 years of study such that in the last two years of the Class 12th pattern of education they should have studied Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subjects from Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture/Home Science.
- Aspirants should have studied English as a subject and cleared the same in their 10+2 exam.
- Candidates should have cleared the qualifying examination with not less than 50% aggregate if they belong to General, OBC and UPS categories. The minimum percentage for SC, ST and PC category to be scored in qualifying examination is 40%.
Note: Candidates with PCF combination are eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Horti.) only.
UG Courses Offered in ICAR
UG courses like B.Sc ag./ B.Tech/B.F.Sc, etc. are offered in the following subjects:
- Home Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Food Science
- Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form
The application form for AIEEA 2018 will be accepted through online mode only. Application submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. The application for AIEEA 2018 will be available on the official site of ICRA at www.icar.org.in. Applicants will be required to fill in all the details in the online application. Also, he/she may need to upload a recent passport size coloured photograph, thumb impression (left for male/ right for female) and /or signature.
Applicants can pay the application fee by the means of Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
|Application Fee for AIEEA UG 2018|
|General, OBC (NCL) and UPS||Rs 500/-|
|SC, ST and PC||Rs 250/-|
After filling the online application form, applicants need to take a printout of the confirmation page of the online application to the ICAR Office. Any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
Applicants are required to send their application through Speed post / Registered post only and any application sent through any other mode like private courier service, fax, e-mail, etc. shall not be entertained. The hard copy of the application shall be sent through Speed/ registered post only and the applications sent through another mode like courier, email etc will not be accepted.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Admit Card
Aspirants need to download their ICAR AIEEA 2018 admit card from ICAR’s official website. AIEEA admit card for UG course admissions will contain the details of the candidate and his/her roll number along with information of exam time, date and centre.
Candidates need to take print out of their AIEEA Admit card and get it duly attested by the Principal of their School/College last attended or of a Gazetted Officer and carry the same to their respective AIEEA test centre. Without the admit card examinees would not be allowed to take the entrance exam.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Examination Pattern
Exam Duration: 2 ½ hours
Language of the Question Paper: Bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
There shall be a single question paper booklet comprising of five subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agriculture.
Out of five subjects in the question booklet, the candidate has to attempt/opt/choose only three subjects. The question paper will have 60 multiple choice questions for each subject each with four options. Examinees have to attempt only 180 questions out of any of the five subjects based on the subjects studied at 10+2 level.
AIEEA UG 2018 Marking Scheme
For correctly answered question four marks will be awarded, with a maximum of 720 marks for the paper. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted. If a question is not attempted and left blank no marks will be awarded or deducted in that case. It is advised to the candidates to not to attempt such questions in the OMR answer sheet, for which they are not sure of the correct answer. If more than one answer is indicated against a question, such response will be deemed as incorrect answer and will invite negative marking.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Result
The result of the AIEEA-UG-2018 will be published on ICAR website. The copies of the result shall also be displayed at the Examination Cell of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi. The result of the AIEEA entrance examination would provide overall merit-rank and category rank obtained by the examinees qualified for counselling. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidate for the event of the result.
Category-wise final merit list for counselling shall be prepared based on the reservation category information given by the candidate in the OMR Answer sheet. Single overall merit-rank list shall be prepared.
In case if two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the Entrance Examination, a relative merit will be determined on the basis of the following:
- Marks obtained in the main subjects Mathematics (PCM)/Biology(PCB)/Agriculture (ABC/PCA) in AIEEA-UG Examination.
- If there is still a tie, a candidate, higher in age, would be given preference over the younger candidate.
Admission Process through ICAR Entrance Examination
- On the basis of the published overall merit-rank, the candidate will be allowed to take admission in a specific degree programme at an Agricultural University as per his/her choice and availability of seat at that merit-rank. The admission will be through a process of online counseling.
- After the admission in allotted university or after counselling, change in the subject/university or transfer/migration would not be entertained under any circumstances. Any request for this may even lead to cancellation of admission of such student.
- Aspirants selected for admission through AIEEA, conducted by ICAR, may seek admission only during the session for which the Examination has been conducted.
- Female candidates admitted through this examination on ICAR seats should be accommodated, to the extent possible, in the main campus of the University or in the campus located in a major city where there are adequate facilities for the stay of female students.
- In case, at any stage of the admission process, it is found that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake/ forged, admission of such candidate will be forfeited and he/she shall be liable for consequential legal action.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Counselling
Once the result will be declared, category-wise final merit list for AIEEA counselling will be prepared. The list shall contain details of the candidate along with the date when they need to appear for the counselling round for admission. Only online counselling will be conducted.
At the time of counselling for admission in UG programmes, aspirants shall be required to fill a prescribed Counselling form. Apart from this, candidates also need to produce a copy of their Counselling intimation letter along with the counselling fee and other necessary documents.
AIEEA 2018 Counselling Documents
Candidates need to produce a list of documents in original and set of self attested photocopies of each of the following:
- All certificates and mark sheets/grade reports, in original of Class 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- SC, ST and non-creamy layer of OBC categories have to provide original Certificate as per Central Govt. requirements and issued by Competent Authority.
- In case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates have to provide a medical certificate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- Birth Certificate, in case if Date of Birth is not mentioned in the Class 10th certificate.
- e- Admit Card in original
- Counselling call/invitation letter from ICAR in original.
- Three recent coloured passport size photographs with name and date same as the one submitted on the application form.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking if the candidate is unable to attend the counseling personally.