MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form – Commissioner, State CET Cell is the Competent Authority had invited applications for Maharashtra Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test (MAH MHMCT CET) 2020. Candidates who wish for admission into to the first year of a two-year full-time post-graduate degree course can apply online on cetcell.mahacet.org up to April 20, 2020. Candidates with a bachelor degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology with at least 50 % marks (45% for PwD and Backward Class Category) are eligible to apply for MAH MHMCT CET 2020. For details, scroll down the article.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must apply for MAH MHMCT CET 2020 online only. No other mode of Application is accepted. To stay updated with important events related to Application Form, refer to below given table:
|MAH MHMCT CET 2020||Dates|
|Application Form available from||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form |
with online application fee
|Last date for editing application details|
|Last date for printing your application|
|Application Form Re-open||07 – 08 Sep 2020|
|Issuance of MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Hall Ticket|
|MAH MHMCT CET 2020 exam date|
Application Process Over….
Apply here – Candidates can apply for MAH MHMCT CET 2020 as per the schedule on cetcell.mahacet.org
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Last Date to Apply – Extended!
Candidates can check the latest notice regarding the extension of last date to apply from below:
Click here to download the above notice.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or its equivalent.
- Must have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only)
- Candidates appearing in the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
Note : Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular Board from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form Fee
In order to complete the application process, candidates need to pay the prescribed application fee. Application fee as per the last year details is provided below:
|Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, |
Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates
|Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A),NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and SEBC] |
& Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
Mode of Application Fee payment : The payment can be made by using
- Debit Cards(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Note: Application fee is non-refundable and non transferable under any circumstances. No other mode ofpayment shall be permitted.
How to fill MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow below given steps in order to complete the application procedure for
Step 1 : Visit the official website and click on “MAH MHMCT CET”
Step 2 : Now To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Step 3 : Next candidates must login and then proceed to fill the application Form with the following details :
- Personal Information
- Contact Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
Step 4 : Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Step 5 : Now candidates can proceed to upload photo & signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for ccanning and upload of photograph and signature.
Step 6 : Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application form before the final submission. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled.
Step 7 : Next, Click on ‘payment’ tab and proceed for application fee payment.
Step 8 : After successfully submitting the application fee submit the form and take a print out of the same for future use.
Image Specifications for MAH MHMCT CET 2020
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below :
|Photograph||20kb–50kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, Background.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
Signature Specifications :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall not be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for MAH MHMCT CET is published by the competent conducting body. Candidates can download it from the official website for online test. Admit Card is also sent through email/SMS. The candidate is required to use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the hall ticket. Candidates are required to affix recent recognizable photograph on MAH MHMCT CET admit card 2020, same as provided during the registration and carry the same at No candidate is allowed the day of examination. No entry is permitted in the examination hall without valid MAH MHMCT CET 2020 admit Card.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015. The Competent Authority shall conduct the Maharashtra Master of Hotel Management and Catereing Technology Common Entrance Test (MAH MHMCT CET) entrance exmination for admission to first year of two year full-time post graduate degree course. for Academic Year 2020-21.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates must apply for MAH MHMCT CET 2020 in online mode only. No other mode of application is accepted.
Ans : The application fee is submitted through Debit Cards(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Ans : Yes, candidates must preserve a copy of their application form to produce it at the time of admission process.
Ans : The application fee is non-refundable and nontransferable under any circumstances
Ans : Your application is liable to get rejected if incomplete in any respect.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.