MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Application Form – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has opened the MAH MHMCT CET 2022 application form correction window from June 28 to June 30, 2022. Candidates can edit the MAH MHMCT CET application form online at cetcell.mahacet.org. Commissioner, State CET Cell is the Competent Authority has invited applications for Maharashtra Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test (MAH MHMCT CET) 2022. Candidates who wish for admission into the first year of a two-year full-time post-graduate degree course can apply online on cetcell.mahacet.org. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology with at least 50 % marks (45% for PwD and Backward Class Category) are eligible to apply for MAH MHMCT CET 2022. For details, scroll down the article.
Latest – MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Application Form Correction Window has opened from June 28 to June 30, 2022. Scroll down to access the edit form link.
MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Application Form
Candidates must apply for MAH MHMCT CET 2022 online only. No other mode of application is accepted. To stay updated with important events related to Application Form, refer to the below-given table:
See: MAH MHMCT Admit Card
MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Application Form Dates
|MAH MHMCT CET 2022||Dates|
|Application Form available from||22 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form|
|MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Application Form Correction Window||28 – 30 Jun 2022|
MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Application Form Correction Window Notice
Candidates can check the notice for MAH MHMCT CET 2022 application form correction window from below image or Download notice PDF.
MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or its equivalent.
- Must have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only)
- Candidates appearing in the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
Note: Aggregate marks mean the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular Board from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
See: MAH MHMCT Answer Key
MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Application Form Fee
In order to complete the application process, candidates need to pay the prescribed application fee.
|Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, |
Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates
|Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A),NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and SEBC] |
& Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
Mode of Application Fee payment: The payment can be made by using
- Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Note: The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
How to fill MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow below-given steps in order to complete the application procedure for
Step 1 : Visit the official website and click on “MAH MHMCT CET 2022”
Step 2 : Now To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Next candidates must login and then proceed to fill the application Form with the following details :
- Personal Information
- Contact Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
Step 4 : Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Step 5: Now candidates can proceed to upload photos & signatures as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photographs and signatures.
Step 6 : Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application form before the final submission. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details are filled.
Step 7 : Next, Click on the ‘payment’ tab and proceed for application fee payment.
Step 8 : After successfully submitting the application fee submit the form and take a printout of the same for future use.
also check, MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Result
Image Specifications for MAH MHMCT CET 2022
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below :
|Photograph||20kb–50kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, Background.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
Signature Specifications :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall not be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card for MAH MHMCT CET is published by the competent conducting body. Candidates can download it from the official website for online tests. Admit Card is also sent through email/SMS. The candidate is required to use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the hall ticket. Candidates are required to affix a recent recognizable photograph on MAH MHMCT CET Admit Card 2022, same as provided during the registration and carry the same at No candidate is allowed the day of examination. No entry is permitted in the examination hall without a valid MAH MHMCT CET 2022 admit Card.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
The government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015. The Competent Authority shall conduct the Maharashtra Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test (MAH MHMCT CET) entrance examination for admission to the first year of two-year full-time post-graduate degree course.
MAH MHMCT CET 2022 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Candidates must apply for MAH MHMCT CET 2022 in online mode only. No other mode of application is accepted.
Ans : The application fee is submitted through Debit Cards(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Ans : Yes, candidates must preserve a copy of their application form to produce it at the time of admission process.
Ans : The application fee is non-refundable and nontransferable under any circumstances
Ans : Your application is liable to get rejected if incomplete in any respect.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.