MAH MHMCT CET 2020 – Admit card for MAH MHMCT CET 2020 has been available now. The exam will be conducted on October 27, 2020. Commissioner, State CET Cell will conduct Maharashtra Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test (MAH MHMCT CET) entrance examination for admission to the first year of a two-year full-time postgraduate degree course. It is a state-level computer-based examination conducted for BHM courses. Interested candidates must pass Bachelors of Hotel Management from a recognised University with 50% marks in aggregate. Read the complete article to get more information regarding MAH MHMCT 2020 CET.
– Admit card for MAH MHMCT CET 2020 exam has been released now. Click here to download it.
– MAH MHMCT CET 2020 exam schedule has been revised now, it will be conducted on October 27, 2020. Scroll down to check.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020
The candidates can check the exam date and the schedule for the rest of the events of MAH MHMCT CET 2020 in the table below.
|MAH MHMCT CET 2020||Dates|
|Application Form available from||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form |
with online application fee
|Last date for editing application details|
|Last date for printing your application|
|Application Form Re-open||07 – 08 Sep 2020|
|Issuance of MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Hall Ticket|
21 – 27 Oct 2020
|MAH MHMCT CET 2020 exam date|
|Declaration of Result|
|Online registration of application and uploading of |
required documents by the Candidate
|Documents verification, updating and confirmation of Application Form|
|Display of Final Merit List and Seat Allotment through Counselling|
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Dates – Revised
Click here to download the above Notice.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Re-Open Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form
The interested applicants have to fill the online application for the course. Candidates can check the steps below for the application process:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Maharashtra CET
Step 2: Click on the tap “click here for new registration”
Step 3: Then after, select the online application link
Step 4: Enter all the details asked in the application form
Step 5: Attach all the scanned images
Step 6: Payment of application fees
Step 7: Submit the application form and take a print out of the application form for future use.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to proceed to apply online for the entrance exam must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as laid down by State CET Cell. The eligibility criteria to appear for MAH MHMCT CET will be as follows:
- Nationality: The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Educational Qualification: Passed Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or its equivalent, with at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for MAH MHMCT 2020 through the below-given information:
- Food and Beverage Operation: Food and service beverage operation, Inventory Control, Food and Beverage equipments and Infrastructure.
- Food production: Food Production operations, Indian and international questions related terminology, Bakery, Hygiene and safety standards, Kitchen equipment and infrastructure
- Rooms Division: Housekeeping and front office operation and related fabrics & textiles, Planning and designing of hospitality organization, Laundry operation and procedures.
- English: Word meaning, Comprehensive, Antonyms and synonyms, Idioms and phrases, Word Spellings.
- Hospitality Industry: Types of Tourism, Hotel and restaurant brands, Airlines, Hospitality terms, Hospitality related organization and regulatory bodies.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates must note down the marking scheme and the structure for the exam to prepare accordingly:
- Mode of the exam: Online Computer-based Test
- Duration of the exam: 60 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- No. of Questions: 50
- Maximum Marks: 100
Correct Answer: +2 will be awarded for each correct answer.
Incorrect Answer: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
You can check the distribution of marks
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Food and Beverage Operation||10||20|
|Hospitality Industry Related||10||20|
How to Prepare for MAH MHMCT CET 2020?
The candidates can check the tips below that would help them to crack the examination:
- Plan your preparation strategy as per the syllabus.
- Divide the topics into two halves. In the first half note down the topic in which you are good at and in the second part note down the topics which you need to focus more on. Start your preparation by preparing those topics first which you find difficult.
- Candidates can make a suitable time table for the preparation for the exam.
- Clear your concepts by following preparation books
- Be consistent and try to finish one topic each day
- Practice at least one mock test paper every day to enhance your speed and accuracy level
- Try to remain healthy and sleep for at least 7 hours
List of Important books for MAH MHMCT CET 2020
|Hotel Management, NCHMCT-JEE National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology||Click Here|
|Hotel Front Office: Operations and Management||Click Here|
|Guide for Hotel Management 2018||Click Here|
|NCHMCT-JEE: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam||Click Here|
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Cut off
Candidates going to attend the exam need to go through the cutoff marks. The applicants will get the expected cutoff marks on the official webiste. The cut of marks are minimum passing marks for the admission test. The conducting examination board will release the cut off marks a few days after the completion of the exam. After the cutoff marks are released we will soon after release the marks.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates have to visit the official website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. Candidtaes can also download the admit card through the direct link provided below.
The candidate is required to use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Hall Ticket (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
MAH MHMMCT CET 2020 Test Centre
MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2020 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2020 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Result
Result for MAH MHMCT CET 2020 is released online on the official website in the form of PDF. The competent authority releases the Results after successful conducting of examination. The Result will contain Registration number, Roll number, Name of the candidate and Marks. Candidates must check their result and download it in PDF Format for future reference. Candidates can also check their individual results using their registration number and roll number on the official website. The result will also display the total percentile scored by the candidate.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Counselling
The selection will be recommended strictly on the basis of merit of eligible candidates determined by the rank obtained in the MAH MHMCT CET exam. The allotment shall be made through MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Counselling. The candidates will be called for MAH MHMCT CET 2020 counseling one after the other in order of rank for allotment of discipline/institution.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL)
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Herein after called the Act). The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2020 for admission to first year of two year full time post graduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (M.HMCT), for Academic Year 2020-21.
For more information about MAH M.HMCT CET. 2020, candidates can refer the previous year – Information brochure.
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : MAH MHMCT-CET 2020 is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell
Ans : MAH MHMCT-CET 2020 is conducted for admission in the first year of two years full-time postgraduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering.
Ans : MAH M HMCT-CET 2020 shall be conducted only in the Online mode.
Ans : Candidates can apply online on the official website.
Ans : Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or its equivalent, with at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks in case of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Ans : The selection will be recommended strictly on the basis of merit of eligible candidates determined by the rank obtained in the MAH MHMCT CET exam
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.