MAH MHMCT CET 2019 exam will be held by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The Competent Authority conducts the MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2019 for admission to PG degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (M.HMCT), for the academic year 2019. The candidates granted admission on the basis of their performance in the common entrance test. MAH MHMCT CET 2019 is a computer-based test. Admit Card has been issued for MAH MHMCT CET 2019 on the official website. Candidates can check here completed details regarding the MAH MHMCT CET 2019 in the table below.
MAH MHMCT CET 2019
The candidates can check the exam date and the schedule for the rest of the events of MAH M.HMCT CET 2019 in the table below.
|Application Form available from||03 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form with online application fee||30 Apr 2019|
|Last date for editing application details||30 Apr 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||30 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of MAH MHMCT CET 2019 Hall Ticket||10 May -18 May 2019|
|MAH MHMCT CET 2019 exam date||18 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||30 May 2019|
|Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate||1st week of July 2019|
|Documents verification, updating and confirmation of Application Form||2nd week of July 2019|
|Display of Final Merit List and Seat Allotment through Counselling||3rd week of July 2019|
MAH MHMCT CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates have to visit the ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetmhmctfe19 website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. Candidtaes can also doenload the admit card thrugh the direct link provided below.
Admit Card: Click here to download MAH MHMCT CET 2019 Admit Card.
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Hall Ticket (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
MAH MHMCT CET 2019 Application Form
The application form for MAH MHMCT CET 2019 was available online at the DTE’s official website. Candidates can fill the form from the direct link provided below. The applicants have to provide their Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, Communication Details, etc in the online application. Also, the applicants shall have to upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the specification. Only after the following steps are done successfully, the candidate can proceed to make payment for the application fee. The application form shall have to be filled and submitted through online mode.
Application Form: (Reopened)
|Images to Upload||Dimensions||File Size|
|Photo||200 x 230 pixels (preferred)||20kb – 50kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels (preferred)||10kb – 20kb|
The applicants applying for MAH M.HMCT CET 2019 shall have to pay the following amount of application fee by online mode Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
How to apply for registration for CET
In order to appear for MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2019, the candidates are required to apply online
as per the procedure is given below. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates go to the www.mahacet.org website and click on the option “MAH-M.HMCT-CET 2019” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture. with Dimensions, 200 x 230 pixels and Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb. Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph.
- Upload signature which has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form with Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Candidates can also check
Eligibility Criteria for MAH MHMCT CET 2019
The candidates who wish to proceed to apply online for the entrance exam must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as laid down by DTE. The eligibility criteria to appear for MAH M.HMCT CET shall be as follows:
- Nationality: The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Educational Qualification: Passed Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or its equivalent, with at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear
The candidates must note down the marking scheme and the structure for the exam to prepare accordingly:
- Mode of the exam: Online Computer-based Test
- Duration of the exam: 60 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
Syllabus and marking Scheme
MAH MHMCT CET 2019 Result
MAH MHMCT CET 2019 result will be released after a few days of examination. MAH MHMCT CET 2019 Result is in the pdf format which contains the Registration Number, Roll Number, Name and Score of the candidate. Candidates can check their results by clicking on the link provided below.
The selection will be recommended strictly on the basis of merit of eligible candidates determined by the rank obtained in the MAH MHMCT CET exam. The allotment shall be made through MAH MHMCT CET 2019 Counselling. The candidates will be called for MAH MHMCT CET 2019 counseling one after the other in order of rank for allotment of discipline/institution.
For more information about MAH M.HMCT CET. 2019, download information brochure.