PUTHAT 2022 – The PUTHAT 2022 exam date and entire schedule has been revised. Now the last date to apply to generate login is 30 June. Thereafter one can pay fee till 02 July, and upload documents till 04 July. Those who pay fee but do not complete form can do so with late fee till 12 July. The roll number will be available by 12 July. The exam will be held on 15 July, from 10 AM to 11:30 AM.
Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) is a State / University level Hotel Management entrance exam. It is for admission to BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology), BTTM (Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management) in University Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management (UIHTM), Panjab University. In order to appear in PUTHAT exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website puthat.puchd.ac.in. Get here latest news on PUTHAT 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – PUTHAT 2022 Application Form has been released. Get direct link to apply here.
About the exam: PUTHAT 2022 is short for Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test. It is an Hotel Management entrance exam at the State / University level. Organized by PU, PUTHAT is for admission to BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology), BTTM (Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management).
PUTHAT 2022 Exam Date
The PUTHAT 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of PUTHAT Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||24 May 2022|
|Release of PUTHAT application form 2022||24 May 2022|
|Last date to apply at puthat.puchd.ac.in – Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the|
Login & Password
30 Jun 2022
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online Mode|
02 Jul 2022
|Last date for uploading the photograph, specimen of signature with the remaining information on the website through Login|
04 Jul 2022
|PUTHAT admit card 2022 release date – Date by which Roll Nos. will be available online|
08 Jul 2022
|Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/|
12 Jul 2022
|Final date by which Admit Card/Roll Nos. will be issued manually by CET-Cell to the candidates who have completed their form by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-|
12 Jul 2022
|PUTHAT 2022 exam date|
10 AM to 11:30 AM
15 Jul 2022
10 AM to 11:30 AM
|Issuance of answer key|
20 Jul 2022
|Last day of submission of objections to the Answer key|
22 Jul 2022
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross objections||26 Jul 2022|
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key|
28 Jul 2022
|PUTHAT 2022 result date and time|
05 Aug 2022
Candidates must keep checking puthat.puchd.ac.in for any changes in the Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
PUTHAT Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the PUTHAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||PUTHAT 2022|
|Full Form||Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Panjab University (PU)|
|Level of Exam||State / University Level|
|Type of Exam||Hotel Management entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through PUTHAT||BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology), BTTM (Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management)|
|Colleges in which admission is through PUTHAT||University Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management (UIHTM), Panjab University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12th|
PUTHAT 2022 Application Form
The application form of PUTHAT 2022 is released by PU.
PUTHAT 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test, candidates must first do registration at puthat.puchd.ac.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for PUTHAT 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website puthat.puchd.ac.in.
- Then do registration for the PUTHAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the PUTHAT 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the PUTHAT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Panjab University.
- General Category: Rs 2175
- SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs 1088
PUTHAT 2022 Syllabus
The PU releases the syllabus of Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Hotel Management exam. The PUTHAT syllabus is as follows.
PUTHAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of PUTHAT 2022 is as follows.
|Sections||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Current Affairs and General Awareness||20||20|
|Hospitality Industry Awareness||30||30|
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is -0.25 mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: PU will hold the Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test as Offline mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – Objective type.
- Language of question paper: The PUTHAT question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English.
PUTHAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of PUTHAT 2022 is issued by Panjab University for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of PUTHAT admit card 2022 is as per decision of PU. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the PUTHAT hall ticket at puthat.puchd.ac.in.
- How to download PUTHAT admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test, candidates need to access the PUTHAT 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
PUTHAT 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the PUTHAT answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Hotel Management entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of PUTHAT exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – PU releases the official answer key of PUTHAT 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from puthat.puchd.ac.in.
PUTHAT 2022 Result
The result of PUTHAT 2022 is declared by the Panjab University as per the result date and time decided by them.
- PUTHAT 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for PUTHAT 2022 is decided by PU. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test result is made available on the official website puthat.puchd.ac.in.
- How to check PUTHAT 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website puthat.puchd.ac.in and click on the relevant PUTHAT result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of PUTHAT 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a PUTHAT 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
PUTHAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of PUTHAT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after 12th.
- The Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) shall be open to all such candidates who have passed (up to the Academic Session 2021-2022) in the 10+2 Examination with not less than 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD Categories) in the aggregate and English as one of the Compulsory Subjects.
NOTE: The candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are ineligible to appear in PUTHAT-2022, as this institution has been derecognised by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The examinations conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi, included in the booklet of recognised exams, have also been deleted from the Booklet.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website puthat.puchd.ac.in and information brochure.
The University Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management (UIHTM) (Earlier known as University Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism or UIHMT) is an upcoming premier institute of Panjab University, which is offering education, training, research and consultancy in the field of hospitality, tourism, travel and allied sectors. Looking to the demands of the Indian and global economy, UIHTM‟s programmes offer specialization for learners to enable them to acquire the right skill set with ample flexibility to adapt to employer organization‟s needs.
UIHTM offers four year programmes in:
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM)
The number of seats offered by the UIHTM is as follows:
|Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Four Year Programme)||60 + 06 NRI+ 03 Foreign National|
|Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management||30 + 03 NRI+ 02 Foreign National|
E-mail: [email protected]
You must mention your name, application no. and other information related to your problem in the email.
+91 172 253 4829
+91 172 253 4498
+91 172 254 1969
Telephonic enquiry can be made on the above mentioned telephone number(s) on working days during working hours (09:30 a.m. to 04:30 p.m) only.
Qs 1. What is PUTHAT exam?
Ans 1. The PUTHAT exam is held annually by the PU. It is an Hotel Management entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology), BTTM (Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management) in University Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management (UIHTM), Panjab University.
Qs 2. How can I apply for PUTHAT 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit puthat.puchd.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for PUTHAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the PUTHAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is puthat.puchd.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.