|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The Panjab University conducts an entrance test, Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT 2018) for admission into Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management. The admission will be granted for the academic session 2018. The candidate who wish to study in the mentioned Tourism and hospitality course must appear for PUTHAT 2018.
Interested aspirants can register online at puthat.puchd.ac.in by providing relevant information, uploading photograph and signature. The payment for the entrance fee can be done through the Bank Challan which is to be downloaded after submitting the registration form. The admit card will only be issued to those candidates who will submit their application form before the last date. The Candidates need to report at the examination center as per the schedule and venue printed on the admit card. The result of the entrance test can be checked at the PU website. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Check more details on PUTHAT 2018 from this page.
The expected date for commencement of various events in the PUTHAT 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Date of availability of Application form||01st week of Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the information to generate
|02nd week of Apr 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||03rd week of Apr 2018|
|Last date to upload photograph, signature with the
remaining information on the website
|03rd week of Apr 2018|
|Application form correction||04th week of May 2018|
|Date of Downloading the admit card from the website||04th week of Apr 2018|
|PUTHAT 2018 exam date||06 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||02nd week of May 2018|
|1st round of Counselling begins from||Last week of Jun 2018|
|2nd round of Counselling begins from||01st week of Jul 2018|
Official Website of the Panjab University: www.puthat.puchd.ac.in
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the Panjab University:
- Should have passed 10+2 with not less than 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD Categories) in the aggregate from the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council
- The aspirants should have also passed English as one of the Compulsory Subjects.
- As per last year’s information, the candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are not eligible for PUTHAT as this institution has been derecognized by Panjab University, Chandigarh. Also, the examinations conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi, included in the booklet of recognized exams, have also been deleted from the Booklet.
- The PUTHAT 2018 Application Form will be available at puthat.puchd.ac.in.
- Aspirants need to register by providing the required details.
- On submitting the registration form, applicants will receive a Login ID and Password.
- Proceed to make payment for the entrance fee by taking print out the Bank challan and fill in other required details in the online application form.
- Upload photograph and signature as per the directions and format.
- Submit the application form through online mode.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, candidates may take a printout of the completed application form for future references.
The PUTHAT 2018 Admit Card will be issued for only those candidates who will submit the online application form duly completed in all aspect before the last date. The candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering the Login Id and Password. The PUTHAT Admit Card 2018 will consist of the basic information about the date, timings and venue of the examination. It is mandatory for candidates to bring a printout of the Admit Card.
The PUTHAT 2018 paper will be 90 minutes duration in which candidates need to solve 100 MCQ Questions. The medium of the test will be in English Language only. There will be a negative marking of 25% for every incorrect answer. The distribution of questions for each section is provided below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Current Affairs and General Awareness||20|
|Hospitality Industry Awareness||30|
The PUTHAT 2018 Result will be uploaded by Panjab University at its official website. No result card will be sent individually to the candidates. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam. The candidates can check their result by entering their ROll Number.
The candidates who will make it through the merit list will be called for PUTHAT 2018 Counselling. The selected candidates have to download the Admission form which will be uploaded at the UIHTM website. Fill in the required details and submit it along with the other relevant documents at the time of counselling.
For more information, candidates can check/download the last year’s Information Brochure of PUTHAT.
Insofar only exam date has been announced. Other details of PUTHAT 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as University Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism releases PUTHAT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.