NCHMCT JEE 2024 is conducted by NTA. Now you can know all about National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, NCHMCT JEE is a National level Hotel Management entrance exam that is held by National Testing Agency. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in NCHM affiliated Institutes in B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration). Therefore if you are preparing for NCHMCT JEE exam, then you should check eligibility at nchmjee.nta.nic.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
NCHMCT JEE 2024
What is NCHMCT JEE exam?
The NCHMCT JEE 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration), in NCHM affiliated Institutes. Here NCHMCT JEE is short for National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination. It is moreover a National level test organized by NTA i.e. National Testing Agency. Complete details of NCHMCT JEE exam are here at aglasem.com.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Sample Paper
- Application Form
- City Allotment
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Cut Off – Click Here
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Exam Date
The National Testing Agency announces exam date of NCHMCT JEE. The important dates to note for National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination are as follows. Nevertheless keep checking nchmjee.nta.nic.in to know any changes in the schedule.
|Release of NCHMCT JEE Application Form||As per NTA|
|Application Form Last Date||As per NTA|
|Admit Card Release Date||As per NTA|
|NCHMCT JEE 2024 Exam Date||As per NTA|
|Last Year’s Exam Date||14 May|
|Publication of Answer Key||As per NTA|
|NCHMCT JEE Result Announcement Date||As per NTA|
NCHMCT JEE Exam
Likewise, the NCHMCT JEE exam structure is also published by NTA. Important features of the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination are as follows. However check official website nchmjee.nta.nic.in from time to time for any changes in the exam pattern.
You can check the NCHMCT JEE 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at nchmjee.nta.nic.in. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based Test test.
- Question type – The questions are Objective Type.
- Number of Questions – There are 200 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 800.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English & Hindi.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +4 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Syllabus
- Now the NCHMCT JEE syllabus 2024 refers to list of topics from which there will be questions NCHMCT JEE 2024 question paper.
- Therefore you can download NCHMCT JEE syllabus pdf at aglasem.com to know what to study.
- Moreover refer best books for NCHMCT JEE preparation to complete NCHMCT JEE syllabus.
- You can also utilize NCHMCT JEE Chapter Wise Weightage to know which are most important topics and utilize it for your NCHMCT JEE 2024 preparation plan.
- Whether you attend any NCHMCT JEE coaching, or are doing self-studies, you should study all chapters from the syllabus.
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Application Form
- The NCHMCT JEE 2024 Registration or the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2024 refers to the process of applying for the test.
- If you want to appear in National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination, then you must check eligibility and apply as per guidelines that NTA provides at official website nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Whereas National Testing Agency announces the release date and NCHMCT JEE Application Form last date, both, via notifications from time to time.
- So fill correct details in application form NCHMCT JEE exam, with relevant documents required, fee, and submit it before deadline.
- Only those who apply on time can later download NCHMCT JEE 2024 admit card.
NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Question Papers
- Coming to previous year question papers of NCHMCT JEE, these are set of question papers of past year National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination.
- If you are preparing for this Hotel Management entrance exam, then you must solve NCHMCT JEE question papers to understand exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Therefore you can download NCHMCT JEE question paper PDF and PYQP of related exams from aglasem to enhance your preparation and improve your chances of clearing NCHMCT JEE Cut Off and getting admission in your dream college for B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration).
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Result
- After exam, NTA announces NCHMCT JEE result 2024.
- The NCHMCT JEE result date depends on post-examination processes of National Testing Agency.
- If you appeared in the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination, then you can check the NCHMCT JEE result to know score, rank at nchmjee.nta.nic.in and participate in NCHMCT JEE 2024 counselling.
NCHMCT JEE – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NCHMCT JEE|
|NCHMCT JEE Full Form||National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination|
|More Exams Of This Type||Hotel Management Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||National Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||India |
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||NTA|
|NTA Full Form||National Testing Agency|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||NCHM affiliated Institutes|
If you have any queries about NCHMCT JEE 2024, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.