NCHMCT JEE 2022 – NTA NCHM JEE 2022 Application Form Correction Window has been opened. Whereas, NTA has revised the exam date for NCHMCT JEE 2022, the exam will now be conducted on June 18, 2022. NTA holds the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2022 (NCHM JEE-2022) for admission of eligible candidates in the 3 year B.Sc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course. It is one of the biggest entrance exams for hotel management admission. Check more details on NCHMCT JEE 2022 like exam date, application form, admit card, syllabus, etc from this page.
Latest – NTA NCHM JEE 2022 Application Form Correction Window has been opened. Click here to access the link.
NCHMCT JEE 2022
NTA is responsible for all activities related to the NCHMCT JEE 2022 or NCHM JEE 2022 starting from releasing notice, information brochure to accepting application form, releasing admit card, answer key, result.
- Application form
- Photo Correction
- Admit Card
- Sample Questions
- Question Paper
- Answer Key
- Cut Offs
Important Dates for NCHMCET JEE 2022
Dates on which these events are happening are as follows.
|NCHMCT JEE 2022||Important Dates|
|Online registration starts from||04 Feb 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||16 May 2022 up to 5:00 pm|
|Last date to pay application fee||16 May 2022 up to 11:50 pm|
|Application form correcion||18-20 May 2022|
|Issuance of Admit card||to be announced|
|NCHM JEE 2022 exam date|
|Answer Key availability date||to be announced|
|Last date to submit objection in answer key||to be announced|
|Declaration of NCHMCT JEE 2022 result||to be announced|
|Counselling Schedule||to be announced|
NCHMCET JEE 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||NCHMCT JEE|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Medium of Question Paper||English and Hindi language|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||3 year B.Sc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course|
|Exam Duration||3 hour|
|NCHMCT Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Application Fee||General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List: Rs. 1000/-|
Gen-EWS: Rs. 700/-
Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/PwD: Rs. 450/-
Third Gender: Rs. 450/-
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Image Correction
NTA Is provided the registered candidates a facility to remove discrepancy in the uploaded images, if there is any, in the application form. Candidates can edit the photos online at nchmjee.nta.nic.in. Application number and password is needed to access the login. The facility to edit the images, you need not require to pay any amount of addition fee. You must upload the scanned image of your passport size photo and signature as per the specification and format as provided below:
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photo||JPG/JPEG||10 kb–200 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||4 kb–30 kb|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Revised Exam Date
NTA has revised the exam dates for NCHMCT JEE 2022, the exam will now be held on June 18, 2022 instead of May 28, 2022. Check Official Notice.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form
The application form of NCHMCT JEE 2022 is only available online, on nchmjee.nta.nic.in. To apply, the candidates need to access the link above and then click on the blue “New Registration” button. Following this, candidates need to read all the instructions and then proceed to complete the following 5 steps:
- Step 1 – Online registration.
- Step 2 – Fill details in the application.
- Step 3 – Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Step 4 – Pay application fee.
- Step 5 – Choose examination city.
Application fee: Application fee for NCHMCT JEE has increased and is given in the table below. Candidates may pay the amount online, by credit / debit card / UPI and PayTM / Canara Bank through Net Banking.
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 450/-|
Note – Applicable service/processing charges & GST over and above the Examination Fee, are to be paid by the candidate to the concerned Bank/ Payment Gateway Integrator (For details, Annexure -I may be referred to)
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the entrance exam, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. Check the detailed eligibility conditions for NCHCMT JEE exam below.
- The upper age limit of the candidate should be 25 years for General / EWS / OBC categories, and 28 years for SC / ST / PwD categories as on July 01, 2022.
- Those who are born on or after July 01, 1997, are also eligible.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam in any stream with English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional)
- Those who are appearing in the final qualifying exam or are currently in 10+2 are also eligible to apply for the entrance test.
– Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 or equivalent proof need to submit the relevant proof of fulfilling the academic criteria at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or by September 30, 2022.
– Candidates have to produce the original certificates including category certificate and PwD certificate (if applicable) at the time of admission during document verification. If candidates is inability to produce geniune certificate, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
List of Qualifying examination for Students
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central / State Board like CBSE, ICSE, or state board of secondary education.
- Intermediate or two-year PreUniversity exam conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) exam (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School / Board / University exam in India or in a foreign country recognized by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) as equivalent to Class 12th
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned State.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by NOS (National Open School). Should have minimum of five subjects including English as one of the subjects,
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Admit Card
NCHMCT JEE 2022 admit card is released for those candidates who satisfying the eligibility conditions. Check the important points related to admit card from below.
- NTA will release the admit card for NCHMCT JEE 2022 by online mode only at nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- No hard copy of NCHMCT JEE admit card is sent to the candidates via post.
- To download it, candidates require application number and date of birth.
- The candidates must carry a hard copy of it, a valid id proof like Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, etc, a passport size photo (same as uploaded in the application form), a PwD certificate (if applicable) on the day of the entrance test. Candidates must preserve the admit card as it is required at the time of counseling for document verification.
Note: If any candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, he/she must contact the help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm or write to NTA at [email protected]
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Test Centers
At the time of filling in details in NCHMCT JEE application form, candidates need to give at least 04 preferences for the test centres. Check the complete list of test cities from the table below. However, test center which is allotted to the candidate will be printed on NCHMCT JEE 2022 hall ticket.
Exam Centre: Click here to check the NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Centre.
Instruction for Exam Centres
- Candidates must note that late entry in the exam center is not allowed under any circumstances. NTA/AICTE shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
- Biometric of all the candidates will done in exam centre.
- Friends or relatives of candidates are not allowed entry in the test centre under any circumstances.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
It is important that the students must be well-familiar with the exam pattern of the test. Take a look at the detailed NCHCM JEE 2022 exam pattern below.
- Mode of the exam: It is an online computer-based test.
- Duration of the exam: The exam is of a total of 03 hours.
- Timings of the exam: The entrance exam starts at 10:00 AM and ends at 1:00 PM.
- Type of questions: There are objective type multiple-choice questions.
- Medium of question paper: The questions are asked in English and Hindi language.
- Total number of questions: There are a total of 200 number of questions.
- Marking scheme: For a correct answer, you will get 04 marks and 01 marks are deducted for an incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from the table below.
|Name of the section||Number of sections|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Best Book for NCHMCT JEE 2022
Candidates preparing for the entrance exam can go through the study material provided below. With the help of this study material, you can understand the structure of the exam better and test your knowledge and preparation level.
Best Books for General Knowledge and Scientific Aptitude Section
|Name of the Book and Author||Directly buy here|
|Manorama Yearbook by Philip Mathew||Buy here|
|Pratiyogita Darpan English – December||Buy here|
|The Pearson Concise General Knowledge Manual||Buy here|
|CSR Year book||Buy here|
|General Knowledge by Arihant||Buy here|
Best Books for Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude Section
|Name of the Book||Directly buy here|
|S Chand’s 30 days wonder for Maths||Buy here|
|RS Aggarwal (Quantitative Aptitude)||Buy here|
Best Books for Reasoning and Logical Deduction Section
|Name of the book||Directly buy here|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal||Buy here|
|MK Pandey||Buy here|
|501 Challenging Logical reasoning Practice Book||Buy here|
Other books that you should consider for NCHMCT JEE preparation
|Name of the Book and Author||Directly buy here|
|NCHMCT-JEE (Previous Years Papers) by RPH Editorial Board||Buy here|
|Guide for Hotel Management by Arihant Experts||Buy here|
|R Gupta’s book for Hotel Management||Buy here|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Answer Key
The official answer key for NCHMCT JEE 2022 will be released by NTA at the exam official website. It can be downloaded under the candidate login. Candidates should use NCHMCT JEE official answer key 2022 to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score. For calculation of marks, you need to add and deduct marks as per the specified marking scheme. Candidates are also allowed to submit an objection in it, if they are not satisfied with the option marked in the provisional answer key. The objections are then reviewed by the subject experts and if it is found to be correct, relevant changes are done and a final answer key is released.
Objection Challenge Fee: Candidates have to pay the Rs. 200/- per question challenged as processing charges.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Question Paper
The question paper for NCHMCT JEE 2022 is released online under the candidate login. Hence, to download it, candidates require application number and password. Along with NCHMCT JEE question paper 2022, a response sheet is also released for the candidates. Candidates can use it at the time of cross-checking their answers with that provided in the answer key.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Result
The result of the computer-based test is announced online only. It is compiled based on the final answer key. NCHCMT JEE 2022 result is released in the form of scorecard which consist of marks obtained by the candidates in each section. No hard copy of the scorecard is sent to the candidates via post. Qualifiers in the entrance exam are then eligible to participate in the counselling. Furthermore, after the declaration of the result, an All india Merit List is prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Counselling
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts the NCHM counselling for admission to B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The counselling process consists of online registration at nchmcounselling.nic.in. After this, candidates need to do choice filling, check their allotment result, report at reporting center for document verification is satisfied with the allotted seat then report at the allotted Institute and confirm their admission.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Reservation
For admission in the participating Institutes, the reservation of different categories shall be made as follows (based on previous year’s information).
|Category||Reservation of seats|
Reservation for Kashmiri Migrant: For the registered kashmiri migrants, 01 seat (supernumerary) in each central and state government affiliated IHM is provided. Kashmiri migrant registered candidates should produce the proof of registration in original at the time of ciounselling to get the advantage of reservation.
NCHMCT 2022 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for BSc in HHA offered at NCHMCT as per last year’s information. It is to be noted that in addition to below, the institute may collect, identity card, student activity fee etc.
Fee Details for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (Generic)
Fee Details for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (Specialization)
Note: In case of BSc HHA (Specialization) courses, the fee structure of Central and State Government Institutes is decided and fixed by NCHMCT, whereas, in case of, Private affiliated Institutes it has to be checked from the respective Institute website.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Institute wise seats
The seat matrix for NCHM admission is released at the time of counseling. Till then, candidates can check the seat details given below.
Click here to check previous year’s NCHMCT JEE Institute Wise Seats
About B.Sc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) Programme
The Bachelor of Science Programme in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc. HHA) is jointly offered by NCHMCT. It is a 3-yearsc (six-semester) full time regular course which allows the students to acquire knowledge and skill standards in the areas of Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, etc.
Furthermore, NCHMCT also offers admsision in 3 year BSc program in Hospitality & Hotel Administration with Specialisation (majors). It is offered at Chennai, Goa, Kolkata and Mumbai. There are three fields in which specialisation is offered – Food Production Management, Food Production Management, Food Production Management.
Career Option for Hospitality Graduates
There are various career opportunities offered to the hospitality graduates. As per the information provided on the official website, about 80% of the students are employed under hospitality and other service sectors through on and off-campus recruitment processes. Soome of the career options are:
- Can apply for services under Indian Navy Hospitality.
- This will open doors to work on Shipping and Cruise lines.
- Other than a trainee / executive, you can work as a faculty in Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes.
- Multinational companies hire hospitality graduates for their hospitality services.
- Entrepreneurship (Self-employed).
What is NCHMCT JEE 2022?
All 10+2 passed / appearing candidates, satisfying eligibility criteria, can apply for the exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting NCHMCT JEE 2022 at national level. Candidates who qualify the exam get admission on basis of merit obtained as per it, in B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration (HHA) courses, offered by IHMS, affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The exam is held online and candidates have to solve 200 multiple choice questions in it. NCHMCT is an autonomous body.
National Testing Agency (NTA) is a registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is responsible for conducting various national level exams ln differnet domains like engineering, medical, management, pharmacy, hotel management, fellowship, etc. NTA is established to assess competence of candidates for admissions and recruitment to match up with the international standards, efficiency, transparency and error free delivery.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 FAQs
Ans: Candidates can apply for NCHMCT JEE online through the official website of NTA.
Ans: The official website of NTA is nchmjee.nta.nic.in
Ans: To apply for NCHMCT JEE, the candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as one of the subjects.
Ans: NCHMCT JEE 2022 admit cards may released online 15 days prior to the exam day.
Ans: Students have to carry original admit card, rank card, 10th and 12th marksheet and scorecard etc.
Ans: There is 1 mark deduction.
Ans: NTA releases the NCHMCT result in the form of a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates.
Ans: Candidates will be called for Counselling and further Admission Process after getting selected in NCHMCT JEE.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.