NCHMCT JEE 2023 will be held on 14 May 2023. NTA has released the NCHMCT JEE application form at nchmjee.nta.nic.in. The last date to apply is 27 April. After which, form correction shall be open from 28 to 30 April. Then advance city intimation, and admit card will be released. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) is a Hotel Management entrance exam. The NCHMCT JEE exam is a National level exam in India. It is organized by NTA for admission to B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in NCHM affiliated Institutes. If you want to take then fill application form before last date. Then download NCHMCT JEE admit card and appear in exam. After exam, check answer key and then NCHMCT JEE 2023 result.
Latest – NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023 is out. Get link to apply here.
NCHMCT JEE 2023
What is NCHMCT JEE exam?
The full form of NCHMCT JEE is National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination. It is organized by National Testing Agency at a National level. This is a Hotel Management entrance exam. You can get admission in B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in NCHM affiliated Institutes through this exam.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Sample Paper
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- City Allotment
- Answer Key
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Date
NTA decides and announces the exam date of NCHMCT JEE 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check nchmjee.nta.nic.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||Feb 2023|
|Release of NCHMCT JEE 2023 application form||02 Feb 2023|
|Last date to apply online at nchmjee.nta.nic.in||27 Apr 2023 (5 pm)|
|Correction in the Particulars of Application Form Online only||28 to 30 Apr 2023|
|NCHMCT JEE 2023 admit card release date||As per NTA|
|NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Date||14 May 2023|
9 am to 12 noon
|Release of official answer key||As per NTA|
|NCHMCT JEE 2023 result announcement||As per NTA|
Important Downloads and Official Links
NCHMCT JEE 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NCHMCT JEE 2023|
|Full Form of NCHMCT JEE||National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination|
|Full Form of NTA||National Testing Agency|
|Type of Exam||Hotel Management Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Where Admission is Through NCHMCT JEE||B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through NCHMCT JEE||NCHM affiliated Institutes|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per eligibility criteria|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||+4, -1|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, |
General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language, Aptitude for Service Sector
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- NTA releases the NCHMCT JEE application form 2023 at nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Students should fill and submit the NCHMCT JEE online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the NCHMCT JEE 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination.
NCHMCT JEE Exam
If you will appear in NCHMCT JEE exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the NCHMCT JEE exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based Test test.
- Question type – The questions are Objective Type.
- Number of Questions – There are 200 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 800.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English & Hindi.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +4 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of NCHMCT JEE exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the NCHMCT JEE syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve NCHMCT JEE previous year question papers.
NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers
The NCHMCT JEE sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Hotel Management entrance exam preparation.
- The NCHMCT JEE 2023 sample paper by NTA, if any, is official.
- However you can also use NCHMCT JEE sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination contain specimen questions based on latest NCHMCT JEE syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use NCHMCT JEE 2023 mock test.
NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of NCHMCT JEE are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- NCHMCT JEE previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The NCHMCT JEE question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice NCHMCT JEE previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve NCHMCT JEE 2022 question paper and older year papers.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Admit Card
The NCHMCT JEE admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the NCHMCT JEE admit card.
- NTA releases the admit card at nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of NCHMCT JEE exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the NCHMCT JEE admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination 2023.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the NCHMCT JEE 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of NCHMCT JEE 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If NTA releases the NCHMCT JEE official answer key, then you can download it at nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Follow instructions of the National Testing Agency to submit objections, and calculate marks using the NCHMCT JEE solutions.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Result
All students who write the NCHMCT JEE 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) declares the NCHMCT JEE 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for NCHMCT JEE 2023 result link is is nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per NTA calendar.
- In order to check NCHMCT JEE 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of NCHMCT JEE exam decides your admission to B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) courses.
Official Website is nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
Email : nchm[at]nta[dot]ac[dot]in
Phone No. : 011 – 4075 9000, 011 – 6922 7700
Qs. What is the NCHMCT JEE Exam?
Ans. The NCHMCT JEE exam is a National level Hotel Management entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) courses in NCHM affiliated Institutes.
Qs. Who conducts NCHMCT JEE?
Ans. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for NCHMCT JEE 2023?
Ans. The official website is nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
Qs. How to apply for NCHMCT JEE?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the NCHMCT JEE 2023 notification. Check nchmjee.nta.nic.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for NCHMCT JEE 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the NCHMCT JEE syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for NCHMCT JEE 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on NCHMCT JEE 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
I am studying telangana open school? I am elgibile to write joint exntrancde exam?