NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form – NTA has started the facility of application form correction on May 16, 2020. NCHMCT JEE application form is available online, at nchmjee.nta.nic.in. Class 12 passed/appearing candidates from any stream are eligible to apply and appear for NCHMCT JEE 2020. To apply, the candidates need to first register and then fill details and upload images in the application form. The last step is to pay the application fee. Check more details on NCHMCT JEE 2020 application form like fees, the process to apply, image specification, etc from this page.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form
Last year, a total of 30,722 candidates registered out of which 25473 candidates appeared for the exam. Check the schedule for NCHMCT JEE 2020 registration from the table below.
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 application form||Important dates|
|Availability of online application form||01 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of form|
|Last date for payment of application fee|
|Application form correction||16 – 22 May 2020|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 exam date|
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form Correction – Started!
National Testing Agency has provided the facility to edit the details in the application form. Candidates can make corrections from May 16 – 22, 2020. Check the official notice below:
Released on May 16, 2020:
Click here to download the above notice.
NCHMCT JEE Photo Correction 2020
An image correction facility is being provided to the candidates. There is no additional amount to be paid by the candidate for removing discrepancy in the uploaded images. Candidates must ensure that the images uploaded are clearly visible, and as per the specification. Applications with blurred images shall not be accepted.
How to Edit Photos in NCHMC JEE 2020 application form?
In order to edit the photos in the application form, you may follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to remove image discrpeancy in NCHM JEE.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in using application number and password.
Step 3: Click on the ‘sign in’ button to submit the login details.
Step 4: After this a candidate dashboard will appear in which you need to click on the relevant link.
Image Specification for NCHMCT JEE 2020 Form
After filling details in the application form, you need to upload the scanned image of your passport size photo, and signature as per the specification and format provided below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photo||JPG/JPEG||10 kb–200 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||4 kb–30 kb|
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Fee
To submit the application form, candidates need to pay the required amount of the application fee as given below.
|General / OBC-NCL||Rs. 900|
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 450|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Fee by either debit / credit card/ net banking/ PayTM/ UPI.
Service/Processing charges & GST – You will have to pay the following service / processing charges & GST amount in case if you are paying the application fee by online mode.
Documents Required for NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form Filling
Here we have listed down some documents which you will reequired at the time of filling in details in the application form. Candidates must keep these documents ready as it will ensure that you provide only correct information in the form.
- Class 10th marksheet and certificate.
- Class 12th marksheet.
- Scanned image of your passport size photo, signature.
- A valid email id.
- An active mobile number.
How to Fill the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can apply for NCHMCT JEE entrance exam by following the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link on this page to register for NCHCMT JEE 2020.
- Next, you will have to provide details like your name, date of birth, category, email id, mobile number, etc.
- At the time of registration, candidates need to create a password which is further used by them for login.
- Submit the registration details after which you need to confirm that the registration details provided are correct.
- Click on the ‘final submit’ button if satisfied with the registration or else click on the ‘edit registration form’ button.
Important Instructions about Password for NCHMCT
i) The password must be of 8 to 13 character long.
ii) Should be of at least one Upper case alphabet.
iii) Must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
iv) Must have at least one numeric value.
v) Must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-
Step 2: Fill in details in NCHMCT JEE application form
- On completing the Step-1, an email is sent to your registered email id which will consist of your application number.
- Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their application number and password to fill in details in the application form.
- After logging in, candidate dashboard will appear. Click on the ‘complete application form’ buttonto proceed to fill in details in the form.
- NCHMCT JEE application is divided into different tabs like personal details, educational qualification details, etc.
Step 3: Upload images
- Once you have filled in all the necessary information in the form, you will have to upload the scanned images as per the specification and format.
- Candidates can upload coloured or black/white (but clear contrast) photograph.
- It is important that the candidates must upload correct images as there shall be no facility for image correction.
Step 4: Payment of application fee
- To pay the application fee, click on the relevant link for payment of application fee on the Candidate dashboard.
- Click on the ‘proceed for payment’ button and then in the next screen, you need to select the payemnt option and pay the required amount of the application fee.
- After successful payment, candidates are required to check the payment status of fee. If the status is ‘OK’ then you can take a printout of the Confirmation Page.
Step 5: Select test center
- Once the payment for NCMCT JEE 2020 is done, candidates need to give at leats 03 preference of test center.
- On completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
What to do if the payment status shows ‘Not OK’?
In case if the confirmation page is not generated after the payment of the application fee, then the transaction is cancelled and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. The candidate will have to make another transaction, in case the confirmation page is not generated. The refund will be done within 15 days.
Details to Fill in NCHMCT JEE 2020 Form
In the application form, candidates need to fill-in the following information:
Personal details – Details, as submitted by you in the registration form, are automatically filled in the application form. Other than these you need to provide the following information.
- State of domicile.
- Person with Disability?
- Are you a Kashmiri Migrant?
- Place of Class 12th / qualifying exam schooling
- Whether English is one of the compulsory subject in Class 12th?
- Type of Institution of Class 12th / qualifying examination.
Details of academic qualification (Class 10th or 12th or its equiv)
- Pass status.
- Year of passing.
- Name of the board or university.
- Total marks.
- Marks obtained.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Form Correction
NTA has specified that there shall be no form correction or image correcttion facility. Hence, candidates must double check that the details provided by them in the form are correct. However, in case, if the form correction facility is provided, it will be provided on this page. In the NCHMCT JEE 2020 form, candidates shall not be allowed to edit the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Person with Disability (PwD)
- Examination Cities
- Educational Details
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before a candidate proceed to apply for the entrance exam, they must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as provided below.
- Should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam and should have passed in English as a core subject.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- The upper age limit for General / EWS / OBC category is 25 years and for that of SC / ST / PwD category, it is 28 years as on July 01, 2020.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Test Centres
Candidates will have to give preference from the following list of test cities for NCHMCT JEE entrance exam.
|Name of the city||City Code|
|Itanagar / Naharlagun||AL01|
|Chandigarh / Mohali||CH01|
|Bhilai Nagar / Durg||CG01|
|Delhi / New Delhi||DL01|
|Panaji / Madgaon||GO01|
|Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar||GJ01|
|Srinagar (J & K)||JK04|
|Dharwad / Hubballi (Hubli)||KK10|
|Udupi / Manipal||KK17|
|Ernakulam / Angamaly / Moovattupuzha||KL04|
|Mumbai / Navi Mumbai||MR16|
|Berhampur – Ganjam||OR03|
|Hyderabad / Secunderabad/ Ranga Reddy||TL01|
|Allahabad / Prayagraj||UP03|
|Noida / Greater Noida||UP09|
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for NCHMCT JEE is issued for only those candidates who submit their application form before the deadline with the complete application fee. To download it, application number and password is required. It contains personal details of the candidate as submitted in the online form and exam details like reporting timings, address of the test center, etc. On the day of the entrance exam, candidates need to carry a hard copy of the admit card, a valid id proof, a passport size photo, a PwD certificate (if applicable).
About NCHMCT JEE
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by NTA for admission into B.Sc course in Hospitality & Hotel Administration (B.Sc.(HHA)). Around 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 21 State Governments, 01 Public Sector Undertaking-IHM and 20 Private Institutes of Hotel Management accepts NCHMCT JEE score for admission. NCHMCT Council has trained more than one lakh hospitality managers, executives and other operational personnel till this date.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the entrance exam for admission in higher education institutions. NTA conducts various National Level exams like Joint Entrance Exam- Main (JEE-Main) NEET-UG twice a year and also conducts CMAT, GPAT and National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination in CBT Mode.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for NCHMCT JEE online through the official website of NTA.
Ans : The official website of NTA is ntanchm.nic.in
Ans : To apply for NCHMCT JEE, the candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as one of the subjects.
Ans : Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan.
Ans : Yes, candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2020.
If you have any queries about NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form, please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.