NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form – NCHMCT JEE application form is available online at nchmjee.nta.nic.in. The last date to submit the NCHMCT JEE 2022 application form is extended till May 16, 2022 (5:00 pm). Candidates can do correction in the particulars of Application Form online from May 18 to 20, 2022. Class 12th passed/appearing candidates from any stream are eligible to apply and appear for NCHMCT JEE 2022. To apply, the candidates need to first register and then fill details and upload images in the application form. The last step is to pay the application fee. Check more details on NCHMCT JEE 2022 application form like fees, the process to apply, image specification, etc from this page.
Latest – NCHMCT JEE 2022 application form is now available till May 16, 2022. Scroll down to apply online.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form
Apply here: Click here to fill NCHMCT JEE 2022 application form.
Last year, a total of 30,722 candidates registered out of which 25473 candidates appeared for the exam. Check the schedule for NCHMCT JEE 2022 registration from the table below.
|NCHMCT JEE 2022 application form||Important dates|
|Availability of online application form||04 Feb 2022|
|Last date for submission of form||16 May 2022 up to 5:00 pm|
|Last date for payment of application fee||16 May 2022 up to 11:50 pm|
|Application form correction||18 – 20 May 2022|
|NCHMCT JEE 2022 exam date|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
Candidates can check the revised NCHMCT JEE 2022 application form last date from below image or Download notice PDF.
Things required while filling the NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form
Candidate must keep the following items ready before filling of the NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form:
- A computer with proper internet connectivity,
- The particulars of a valid Government ID proof,
- The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate),
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt IDs,
- Educational/Qualification details,
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb– 200 kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background,
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb),
- List of City of your Choice (Refer Annexure-V for Cities),
- Bank account details for payment of fee,
- A valid e-mail Id as important communications will be made in this e-mail Id
- A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to this number.
NCHMCT JEE Photo Correction 2022
NCHMCET JEE Photo Correction 2022 facility is being provided to the candidates. There is no additional amount to be paid by the candidate for removing discrepancy in the uploaded images. Candidates must ensure that the images uploaded are clearly visible, and as per the specification. Applications with blurred images shall not be accepted.
How to Edit Photos in NCHMC JEE 2022 application form?
In order to edit the photos in the application form, you may follow the instructions as provided below.
- Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to remove image discrpeancy in NCHM JEE.
- Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in using application number and password.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘sign in’ button to submit the login details.
- Step 4: After this a candidate dashboard will appear in which you need to click on the relevant link.
Image Specification for NCHMCT JEE 2022 Form
After filling details in the application form, you need to upload the scanned image of your passport size photo, and signature as per the specification and format provided below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photo||JPG/JPEG||10 kb–200 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||4 kb–30 kb|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Fee
To submit the application form, candidates need to pay the required amount of the application fee as given below.
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List||Rs. 1000|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/PwD||Rs. 450|
|Third Gender||Rs. 450|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Fee by either debit / credit card/ net banking/ PayTM/Canara Bank/ UPI.
Service/Processing charges & GST – You will have to pay the following service / processing charges & GST amount in case if you are paying the application fee by online mode.
Documents Required for NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form Filling
Here we have listed down some documents which you will reequired at the time of filling in details in the application form. Candidates must keep these documents ready as it will ensure that you provide only correct information in the form.
- Class 10th marksheet and certificate.
- Class 12th marksheet.
- Scanned image of your passport size photo, signature.
- A valid email id.
- An active mobile number.
How to Fill the NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can apply for NCHMCT JEE entrance exam by following the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link on this page to register for NCHCMT JEE 2022.
- Next, you will have to provide details like your name, date of birth, category, email id, mobile number, etc.
- At the time of registration, candidates need to create a password which is further used by them for login.
- Submit the registration details after which you need to confirm that the registration details provided are correct.
- Click on the ‘final submit’ button if satisfied with the registration or else click on the ‘edit registration form’ button.
Important Instructions about Password for NCHMCT
i) The password must be of 8 to 13 character long.
ii) Should be of at least one Upper case alphabet.
iii) Must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
iv) Must have at least one numeric value.
v) Must have at least one special characters [email protected]#$%^&*-
Step 2: Fill in details in NCHMCT JEE 2022 application form
- On completing the Step-1, an email is sent to your registered email id which will consist of your application number.
- Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their application number and password to fill in details in the application form.
- After logging in, candidate dashboard will appear. Click on the ‘complete application form’ button to proceed to fill in details in the form.
- NCHMCT JEE application is divided into different tabs like personal details, educational qualification details, etc.
Step 3: Upload images
- Once you have filled in all the necessary information in the form, you will have to upload the scanned images as per the specification and format.
- Candidates can upload coloured or black/white (but clear contrast) photograph.
- It is important that the candidates must upload correct images as there shall be no facility for image correction.
Step 4: Payment of application fee
- To pay the application fee, click on the relevant link for payment of application fee on the Candidate dashboard.
- Click on the ‘proceed for payment’ button and then in the next screen, you need to select the payemnt option and pay the required amount of the application fee.
- After successful payment, candidates are required to check the payment status of fee. If the status is ‘OK’ then you can take a printout of the Confirmation Page.
Step 5: Select test center
- Once the payment for NCMCT JEE 2022 is done, candidates need to give at leats 04 preference of test center.
Step 6: Download the Confirmation Page
- On completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
Procedure to raise payment related Grievance:
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of prescribed Fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator (in the helpline number and email given in Annexure- I of the Information Bulletin), for ensuring the successful payment.
- Inspite of above, if successful transaction is not reflected on the Portal, the candidate may contact NTA Helpline. If the payment issue is still not resolved, the candidate may pay second time.
- However, any duplicate payment received from the candidate by NTA in course of said transactions will be refunded through the same payment mode through which the duplicate payment is received, after fee reconciliation by NTA.
Information to be provided by the Candidate while raising any payment related query/grievance through QRS/email/Helplines: –
- Name of the Bank and /or payment Gateway.
- Date and time of the transaction
- Transaction Number
- Bank Reference Number
- Proof of transaction
- Screenshot from the payment portal (incase of payment failure).
Details to Fill in NCHMCT JEE 2022 Form
In the application form, candidates need to fill-in the following information:
Personal details – Details, as submitted by you in the registration form, are automatically filled in the application form. Other than these you need to provide the following information.
- State of domicile.
- Person with Disability?
- Are you a Kashmiri Migrant?
- Place of Class 12th / qualifying exam schooling
- Whether English is one of the compulsory subject in Class 12th?
- Type of Institution of Class 12th / qualifying examination.
Details of academic qualification (Class 10th or 12th or its equiv)
- Pass status.
- Year of passing.
- Name of the board or university.
- Total marks.
- Marks obtained.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Form Correction
NTA has specified that there shall be no form correction or image correcttion facility. Hence, candidates must double check that the details provided by them in the form are correct. However, in case, if the form correction facility is provided, it will be provided on this page. In the NCHMCT JEE 2022 form, candidates shall not be allowed to edit the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Person with Disability (PwD)
- Examination Cities
- Educational Details
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before a candidate proceed to apply for the entrance exam, they must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as provided below.
- Should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam and should have passed in English as a core subject.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- The upper age limit for General / EWS / OBC category is 25 years and for that of SC / ST / PwD category, it is 28 years as on July 01, 2022.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Test Centres
Candidates will have to give preference from the following list of test cities for NCHMCT JEE 2022 entrance exam.
Exam Centre: Click here to check the NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Centre.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for NCHMCT JEE is issued for only those candidates who submit their application form before the deadline with the complete application fee. To download it, application number and password is required. It contains personal details of the candidate as submitted in the online form and exam details like reporting timings, address of the test center, etc. On the day of the entrance exam, candidates need to carry a hard copy of the admit card, a valid id proof, a passport size photo, a PwD certificate (if applicable).
About NCHMCT JEE
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by NTA for admission into B.Sc course in Hospitality & Hotel Administration (B.Sc.(HHA)). Around 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 27 State Governments, 01 Public Sector Undertaking-IHM and 29 Private Institutes of Hotel Management accepts NCHMCT JEE score for admission. NCHMCT Council has trained more than one lakh hospitality managers, executives and other operational personnel till this date.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the entrance exam for admission in higher education institutions. NTA conducts various National Level exams like Joint Entrance Exam- Main (JEE-Main) NEET-UG twice a year and also conducts CMAT, GPAT and National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination in CBT Mode.
FAQs on NCHMCT JEE 2022 Registration
Ans : Candidates can apply for NCHMCT JEE online through the official website of NTA.
Ans : The official website of NTA is nchmjee.nta.nic.in
Ans : To apply for NCHMCT JEE, the candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as one of the subjects.
Ans : Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking.
Ans : Yes, candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2022.
Ans: The last date to submit the NCHMCT JEE 2022 application form is May 03, 2022 (5:00 pm).
If you have any queries about NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form, please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.