NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form – The last date to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2018 has been extended from April 11, 2018 to April 16, 2018. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology had released NCHMCT JEE Application form 2018 on December 24, 2017. Candidates interested in appearing in National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination can register online. The written entrance examination is scheduled to be held on April 28, 2018. Get here complete details of NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form including important dates, application fee, prerequisites before applying online, how to apply.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form Last Date Extended
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form
The dates are given below that are applicable for form submission. Candidates are required to check the official website frequently.
|Opening date of submission of Application form and Application Fee||24 Dec 2017|
|Last date of submission of Application form and Application Fee||16 April 2018|
Candidates are required to apply online through website. Entries in the application form shall be required to be filled only in English.
Apply here: Form is available. Click here to fill NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form – Prerequisites before applying online
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Debit / Credit Card details for making online payment.
- Scanned photograph. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should be not be more than 50 kb.
- Scanned signature. Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. Please note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and if it does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be cancelled. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be more than 50 kb.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form – How to apply
Step 1: Registration Process: Visit the official website of NCHM and you need to register for NCHM JEE 2018. You will need to enter the details such as Name of candidate, Date of birth, category, Email-ID and verification code to generate your login Registration number.
Step 2: Login to fill the application form: Now you have to enter your registered Email-ID and date of birth for successful login.
Step 3: NCHM JEE 2018 Application Form: Aspirants are required to enter personal details, educational details and other basic details. Once you have completed the application form, tick the declaration box and click on ‘save’.
Step 4: Upload photograph and signature: Next, aspirants have to upload their signature and photograph as per the specifications. The size of images must not exceed 50 Kb. Then, click on next.
Step 5: Payment of Application fee: Now, you have to make the payment, click on ‘Make Payment’ and you will be redirected to online payment mode, here you have to pay fee using online payment gateway.
Step 6: Print NCHM JEE Application form: Once you have filled the application form 2018, take the printout of application form
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form – Do’s and Don’ts regarding Application form
- You must be ready with the necessary documents before filling up the application form.
- Aspirants are strongly advised to apply for the Application form before the few days of closing date of Registration process.
- Once you click on submit option post the submission of fee, you must be patient until you get response from the server and therefore you must avoid pressing Back or Refresh button.
- It is necessary to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned.
- The Email ID and Mobile number entered by you must be active as you will be receiving updates through SMS and mails.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
- Do not upload the unclear photograph and signature as it can lead to rejection of Application form.
- Do not enter the incorrect and incomplete details.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form – Details of what needs to be filled
Name of Mother / Father
Write the name of your Mother or Father exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate. Leave one and only one blank box between consecutives words of your mother’s / father’s name.
Date of birth
Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English Calendar and as recorded in your School/Board (Class-X) Pre-University examination certificate. Use numerals 01 to 31 for Date, JAN to DEC for Month and four digits for year of birth.
Darken the appropriate ovals for your categories- General (GEN), Scheduled Caste (SC),Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC (Non Creamy Layer), and sub category such as Physically Disabled (PD) and Kashmiri Migrant (KM). Categories once declared by the candidate, cannot be change at a later date (at the time of Counselling / admission). If no category is specified, you would be considered as falling under ‘General’ category only. And, no claim whatsoever shall be entertained thereafter. If a candidate falls in more than one category, he/she can darken more than one oval, e.g., if a candidate falls in SC & Physically Disabled categories then he/she should darken the ovals for SC and PD Categories.
Select the appropriate oval indicated for ‘Male’ , ‘Female’ or Other.
Select the option titled “Passed” if you have already passed the 10+2 or any other specified qualifying examination, which makes you eligible for the Entrance Test. Darken the oval titled “APPEARING” if you are appearing for the examination, which makes you eligible. The title “APPEARING’ covers the cases of “APPEARED” candidates also.
If your nationality is Indian, darken the oval indicated for “INDIAN”. If your nationality is not Indian; darken the oval indicated for “OTHERS”.
Write your name and complete mailing address IN CAPITAL LETTERS including the PIN CODE along with Telephone/ Mobile numbers with relevant STD Code at which the communication is to be sent.
Photograph of the candidate
The candidate should upload his/her recent colour photograph. The photograph should be less than 50kb.
Centre of Test
Refer to the list of Centres of Joint Entrance Examination 2018. Fill in the name of city from where candidate wishes to appear for Joint Entrance Examination.
If you have any queries about NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.