NCHMCT JEE Result 2020 – National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the result for NCHMCT JEE 2020. The result will be uploaded in online mode only at ntanchm.nic.in. No printed result will be sent to candidate individually by post/courier. Candidates who would appear for the exam can check their score card by logging their Application Number/Roll Number, and Password. The selection of the candidates for admission into Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration will be on the basis of the merit obtained in NCHM JEE 2020. Candidates can check more details about NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result from this page.
NCHMCT JEE Result 2020
The candidates who will make through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling round. There will be various rounds of counselling. Selected candidates, will be required to register in order to participate in the counselling process and submit their choice of preferred institute. The students who will be allotted a seat is required to report at the allotted center and submit the relevant documents. The dates for declaration of NCHMCT JEE Result 2020 is provided in the table below:
|NCHMCT JEE exam date||25 Apr 2020|
|Declaration of Result||10 May 2020|
Result: Applicants can check the NCHMCT JEE Result 2020 from official website ntanchm.nic.in .
How to Check the NCHMCT JEE Result 2020?
The result for NCHMCT JEE 2020 will be uploaded online only and can be check by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the details such as Application Number/Roll Number and Password in the specified fields.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
- The result will appear on the screen. The candidates may download and take printout of the result for future references.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Merit List
The exam conducting authority will also publish an All India merit list of candidates. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the NCHM JEE 2020 Written Test. The selection of the candidates for admission to Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration will be on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test and subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as laid down by the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the written test, the merit will be determined as follows:
- Candidate with higher marks in English section of JEE will be ranked higher If the still exists, the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of JEE will be ranked higher
- In case of tie still not resolved, the candidate older in age will be given preference over younger candidate.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Counselling Process
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology will conduct the counselling process for admission to Hotel management courses. Only those candidates can take part in the counselling process who will be included in the merit list. The NCHMCT JEE Counselling process involve various stages which are mentioned below:
- Online Registration for NCHMCT JEE 2020 Counselling
- Online Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment Result and Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- Reporting at the center for Document Verification
- Further round(s) of the counseling
Registration for Counselling
- It is mandatory for the selected candidates to register online to participate for the seat allotment.
- Candidates may need to enter their Roll number, Application number, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Password.
Online Choice Filling
- The registered and eligible candidates are required to give their choices of institutes in order of their preference.
- Candidates are allowed to fill in as many numbers of choices in the order of preference from the list of available institutes.
- The choices finally submitted and locked by the candidates in this round will be processed and seats will be allotted to the candidates in the order of merit as per All India Rank and also on the basis of applicable reservation criteria.
- The seat allotment result will be published on the website only. The candidates can check their seat allotment result by entering their Application Number/Roll Number and Password.
- It is important that candidates should report at the allotted center at the given schedule or otherwise the allotted seat would be cancelled and they would not be considered for seat allotment in the 2nd round of counselling but will be eligible for Spot Counselling.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Cut Off
After the declaration of the result, the exam conducting body publishes the Opening and Closing rank required to secure admission in the participating institutes. NCHM JEE 2020 cutoff is the rank of the last admitted candidate in a programme and institute. The exam conducting body publishes the opening and closing ranks for all the categories for the participating colleges that accepts scores of the national level hotel management entrance test.
Insofar, only date for NCHM JEE – 2020 have been announced. Rest of Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here