|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is the exam conducting body which will announce the result for NCHMCT JEE 2018. The result will be uploaded through online mode only. No printed result will be sent to candidate individually by post/email. Candidates who would appear for the exam can check their result by entering their Application Number, Roll Number and Date of Birth. The selection of the candidates for admission into Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration will be on the basis of the All India Merit List.
The candidates who will make through the merit list will be allowed to participate for the counselling round. There will be 2 rounds of counselling. Selected candidates on the basis of the merit, will be required to register in order to participate in the counselling process. The candidates need to select their choice of preferred institute. The students who will be allotted a seat is required to report at the allotted center and submit the relevant documents. Check more details on NCHMCT JEE Result 2018 from the article below.
NCHMCT JEE Result 2018
The expected date for declaration of NCHMCT JEE Result 2018 is provided in the table below:
|NCHMCT JEE exam date||Last week of Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||04th week of May 2018|
|Online Registration & Choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of Counselling||Last week of May to 02nd week of Jun 2018|
|Choice Locking||01st to 2nd week of Jun 2018|
|1st Round of seat allotment||02nd week of Jun 2018|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre after 1st round of allotment for document verification||02nd to 3rd week of Jun 2018|
Check Result: NCHMCT JEE Result 2018 will be announced on nchm.nic.in
How to check the result?
The result for NCHMCT JEE 2018 will be uploaded online only and can be check by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the details such as Application Number, Roll Number, Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
- The result will appear on the screen. The candidates may download and take printout of the result for future references.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Merit List
The exam conducting authority will also publish an All India merit list of candidates. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Written Test. The selection of the candidates for admission to Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration will be on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test and subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as laid down by the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
Tie Breaker Criteria
- In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the written test, the merit will be determined as follows:
- Candidate with higher marks in English section of JEE will be ranked higher If the still exists, the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of JEE will be ranked higher
- In case of tie still not resolved, the candidate older in age will be given preference over younger candidate.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Counselling Process
Registration for Counselling
- It is mandatory for the selected candidates to register online at nchmcounselling.nic.in to participate for the seat allotment.
- Candidates need to enter their Roll number, Application number, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Password.
Online Choice Filling
- The registered and eligible candidates are required to give their choices of institutes in order of their preference.
- Candidates are allowed to fill in as many numbers of choices in the order of preference from the list of available institutes.
- If the student desire to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
Locking Of Choices
- If the candidate is satisfied with the choices filled, they must lock their choices. After the choices are locked, candidates cannot change their choices any further.
- Candidates must take a printout of the locked choices, sign it and produce it at the time of reporting to the Reporting Center.
1st round of Seat Allotment
- The choices finally submitted and locked by the candidates in this round will be processed and seats will be allotted to the candidates in the order of merit as per All India Rank and also on the basis of applicable reservation criteria.
- The seat allotment result will be published on the website only. The candidates can check their seat allotment result by entering their Roll Number and Password.
- The candidates who will be allotted a seat are required to download the provisional Seat allotment letter and make a payment of Seat Acceptance Fee of Rs. 57,500/- (for all candidates) online via Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking or by Demand Draft.
- Such candidates are required to report Reporting Centre with the original Demand Draft.
- It is important that candidates should report at the allotted center at the given schedule or otherwise the allotted seat would be cancelled and they would not be considered for seat allotment in the 2nd round of counselling but will be eligible for Spot Counselling.
Candidates are further required to exercise an option for the upgradation in the 2nd round of the Counselling either of the following:
- Float Option – In case the candidates choose the Float Option, their earlier allotted seat would be automatically cancelled and the cancelled seat would be offered to the candidate next in the merit.
- Freeze Option – In case the candidate chooses the Freeze Option, then they would not be considered for seat allotment in the 2nd round of Counselling. Whereas, such candidates will be considered for category upgradation against the same allotted seat.
After the completion of the 1st round of seat allotment, the Reporting center will issue the candidates a Provisional Admission Letter, containing seat allotment details of Institute, personal data of candidate, fee paid and willingness option exercised for upgradation (Float/Freeze).
2nd round of Counselling
Candidates who were registered in the 1st round of counselling will be eligible in this round and no fresh registrations will be allowed.
|Not Eligible for 2nd round of counselling|
|Eligible for 2nd round of counselling|
|The eligible candidate for 2nd round of seat allotment are divided into 4 groups:|
|Group 1 (Fresh candidates)||Candidates who are not allotted any seat in the 1st round of seat allotment are allowed to change their earlier submitted choices If candidate is satisfied their choices, their choices submitted during the first round of counseling would be considered for seat allotment.|
|Group–II (Cancelled candidates)||Candidates whose allotted seat got cancelled due to non-fulfillment of the seat allotment criteria|
|Group–III (Reported and Freeze candidates)||Candidates who were allotted a seat but they choose the Freeze option. In this case, candidates will not be allowed to add/modify new choice.|
|Group–IV (Reported and Float candidates)||Candidates who chose the Float option at the 1st round of counselling, will be allowed to modify/add new choices or their existing choices would be considered for upgradation|
Business Rules for 2nd round of Seat Allotment
- The result for 2nd round of seat allotment will be published at the website.
- For Group-IV candidates a new seat will be allotted out of the choice preferences given in the previously allotted seat. In case no new seat is allotted then their earlier allotted seat would be retained. However their allotted category may be upgraded.
Business Rules for Reporting
- Group–I and Group-II candidates who have been allotted a fresh seat in this round, have to report to any Reporting Center for provisional admission during the specified time period and schedule. Failing to do their allotted seat would stand automatically cancelled. However candidate will be eligible for Spot round of counselling.
- The reporting procedure at the reporting center for provisional admission is same as the 1st round of counselling.
- Group–III candidates shall be allotted seat as in the previous round of counseling. So, they need not require to report anywhere.
- Group–IV candidates may get allotted a seat of higher preferred choice or their previously allotted seat is retained. Such candidates are not required to report any where.
Insofar, official details of NCHMCT JEE 2018 Result have not been released. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as NCHM releases NCHMCT JEE 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.