GUJCET 2022 – GUJCET 2022 Exam OMR Copy is out. Candidates need to register to get the GUJCET 2022 Exam OMR Copy. Earlier, GUJCET 2022 result has been announced by GSEB. The board has published GUJCET 2022 result at gseb.org. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar conducted the GUJCET 2022 exam on 18 April 2022. The Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) is organizing the GUJCET 2022 exam for admission into Degree Engineering and Degree/Diploma Pharmacy courses in Gujarat State.
– GUJCET 2022 Exam OMR Copy is out. Scroll down to access the link to register to get the GUJCET 2022 Exam OMR Copy.
– GUJCET 2022 result announced. Check Here
Candidates can check the schedule for GUJCET 2022 from the table given below.
|GUJCET application releases on||25 Jan 2022|
|Last date to apply for the exam|
|Release of admit card||08 Apr 2022|
|GUJCET 2022 exam date||18 Apr 2022|
|Issue of Provisional Answer Key||28 Apr 2022|
|Objection on Answer Key||30 Apr 2022|
|Issue of final Answer Key||11 May 2022|
|GUJCET 2022 Result||12 May 2022, 10 AM|
|Dates to register to get the GUJCET 2022 Exam OMR Copy||17 May – 23 May 2022|
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Exam Day Guidelines
- Answer Key
- Question Paper
- Question Paper with Answers
- Cut Offs
- GUJCET Syllabus
GUJCET 2022 Exam OMR Copy
GUJCET 2022 Exam OMR Copy is out. Candidates need to register to get the GUJCET 2022 Exam OMR Copy. The direct link to register for same is provided below.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Date
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar has released the GUJCET 2022 exam date. Check the complete notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form
An application form for GUJCET 2022 has released at the official website, gseb.org. Eligible candidates can fill in the application form within the deadline. Before filling out the application form, applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria.
Application Fee: 300/-
GUJCET 2022 Application Form Notice
GSHSEB Application form has released online on January 25, 2022, at the gseb.org. The last date to fill the GUJCET 2022 application form is February 05, 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for GUJCET 2022 can Check the other details in this article,
- Click here to download Above notice.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the GUJCET 2022 exam pattern given below.
Mode of Exam: Offline mode
Duration: Candidates get 120 minutes to solve physics-chemistry and 60 minutes for mathematics & biology paper.
Language: The question paper will be provided in Gujarati, Hindi, and English language.
- The question paper is provided to the candidate in that language which they selected in the application form.
Question Type: All the questions in the exam are of multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates get 4 answer options and only 1 is correct.
Papers: Two papers are held under GUJCET 2022, for:
- Physics-Chemistry (There is one combine question paper these two subjects)
- Mathematics / Biology
Marking scheme: All the questions in the exam are of 1 mark. Negative marking is of 0.25 marks.
The distribution of questions and marks in the exam is as follows:
GUJCET 2022 Syllabus
GSEB follows NCERT 10+2 NCERT syllabus for GUJCET. The same can be checked below:
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Diseases
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology – Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Application
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Environmental Issues
GUJCET 2022 Eligibility
To appear for GUJCET 2022 candidates have to be eligible. The criteria of eligibility can be checked below:
Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th standard from science stream, from a recognized board.
State Eligibility: Candidates must be a domicile of Gujarat and should have a document to prove it at the time of admission. However, candidates whose parents are officers/employees working in some other state but are residents of Gujarat, are also eligible if:
- Their parents are officers / employees of central or state government, OR
- Are in military forces, OR
- Are an employee in the board / corporation governed by the central / state government
Citizenship: Only Indian candidates are eligible to appear in GUJCET.
Check important books for GUJCET 2022 from below:
|Name of the book||Buy here|
|Physics Part- I & II Class 12 NCERT||Click here|
|Mathematics NCERT Textbook for class 11 and 12 combo||Clcik here|
|Chemistry Textbook for Class 12 – NCERT Combo of Two Books Part 1 + Part 2||Click here|
|GUJCET 6 PCB Question Paper Sets (2014 – 2019)|
6 OMR Sheets, ANSWER KEYS in English
|Gujarat CET Engineering Solved Papers||Click here|
|GUJ-CET 15 Practice Sets||Click here|
Process for Admission via GUJCET in Colleges of Gujarat
Candidates can check below the process of admission based on GUJCET scores from below:
- First, know if you are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Second, apply for GUJCET in online mode on the official website of GSEB, gseb.org.
- Third, collect the admit card and appear for the exam on the date of the exam
- Fourth, check your score in the exam and merit list for admission
- Fifth, if your name appears in the merit list then appear for the counselling rounds and complete the admission facility in the college in which you have been selected.
List of Institutes Where Admission is Based on GUJCET Scores
You can check below the list of the colleges that accept GUJCET scores for admission:
- Dr S and SS Ghandhy College of Engineering and Technology
- Government Engineering College, Bharuch
- Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar
- Government Engineering College, Bhuj
- Government Engineering College, Dahod
- Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar
- Ld College Of Engineering
- Shantilal Shah Engineering College
- Vishwakarma Government Engineering College
- Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya, etc.
The Gujarat Common Entrance Test is organised by GSEB for admission of candidates to degree/diploma undergraduate engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses offered by various institutes in Gujarat. The GUJCET Exam is held in offline mode and the candidates need to attempt the paper in physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology. Candidates who have completed or are about to complete their 10+2 exams are eligible to apply for the exam.GSEB is an education board situated in Gujarat. It is responsible for academic performance, regulation, and development in the state.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.