GUJCET 2022 Application Form – GSHSEB has released the online application form for GUJCET 2022. Candidates can apply online for GUJCET 2022 at gseb.org and the last date to fill the form is extended up to February 09, 2022. Candidates must have passed 10+2 in the science stream from a recognised board. To submit the GUJCET application form 2022, the candidates have to register, pay the application fee, enter the details in the form, and upload the images. GUJCET 2022 is held for those students who want to pursue degree engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses. From this page, you will learn how to fill out the GUJCET 2022 application form, fee details, documents needed, and more.
Latest – GUJCET 2022 application form last date has extended till February 09, 2022. Scroll down to apply online.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form
Direct Link to Apply Online: Click here to fill the GUJCET 2022 Application Form.
The GUJCET 2022 form is released in online mode only. Candidates can check the schedule for the GUJCET 2022 application form given below the table.
|GUJCET Application Form 2022||Important Dates|
|GUJCET 2022 registration start date||25 Jan 2022|
|Last date to fill the form||09 Feb 2022|
GUJCET 2022 Application Form Notice
GSHSEB has released the notice for filing the application form online on gseb.org. The last date to fill the GUJCET 2022 application form is extended up to February 09, 2022.
GUJCET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee is one of the most important parts of the application process. The amount of application fee for GUJCET is as follow:
- Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment – The amount of application fee can be submitted through:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- SBI E-challan
Application Fee Payment Guideline: Click here to check the GUJCET 2022 Application Fee Payment Guideline.
Documents Required While Filling GUJCET 2022 Application Form
In order to fill out the online application form for GUJCET 2022, candidates will need to keep a few documents handy. The details of the documents are required in the application, and hence they need to be authentic. Check the list of documents below:
- A scanned passport size photograph
- A scanned image of the signature
- A valid Email Id
- A valid mobile number
- Class 10 and 12 certificate and mark sheets
- Payment details
Photo and Image Specification for GUJCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to use the below-given image specifications to upload in the form of GUJCET:
|Resolution||300 DPI||300 DPI|
|Dimension||120px X 120px||120px X 120px|
|Size||5KB and 50KB.||5KB and 50KB.|
Instructions Regarding Images
- Make sure the images are scanned properly and are clear.
- The photograph should not be very old.
- It must be noted that any kind of selfie cannot be used as a photograph in the form.
- The size of the image should be proportionate.
- Candidates must not be wearing any glasses or caps in the photograph.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- Signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- Photograph must be taken in a White or a very light background.
How to fill GUJCET 2022 Application Form?
The candidate has to register or enrol himself or herself before filling out the GUJCET 2022 Application form. The process of applying online is given below in an easy and simple manner. Follow the step-by-step process to apply for GUJCET 2022.
1st Step: GUJCET 2022 Registration
To apply for GUJCET candidates will have to register themselves. To do so, candidates need to follow the steps below:
- Read all the important instructions.
- Enter Surname, Students Name, Guardian Name, Gender, Mobile Number, E-mail Id, Confirm E-Mail Id, Password, Confirm Password.
- After entering all the details, click on the “Registration” button.
Enter all the details and click on the “Register” button. An OTP is sent on the mobile number, enter the same. You are then redirected to the login window.
2nd Step: Login to GSEB GUJCET 2022
- Now, the candidates need to login by entering the Email Id / mobile number and Password.
3rd Step: Pay GUJCET 2022 Fee
- Next, the candidates need to pay the application fee and only then they will be able to apply.
- To make the payment click on the “pay now” button that appears on the next screen as shown in the image below:
- On clicking the “pay now” button the candidates can check the payment options available. Choose the preferred payment mode and pay the application fee.
- After the payment is done candidates have to take the print of the print out of receipt by clicking on the print button on the Payment tab, as shown in the image below:
4th Step: Fill the GUJCET 2022 application form
- Once, the fee is paid the application form for GUJCET 2022 will open. In it, the candidates will have to enter personal and educational details. Make sure all the details in the section are authentic and as per certificates of class 10th.
5th Step: Submit the GUJCET Form 2022
- On completing the details you can take any one of the below given actions:
- Click on the Save button: You can save your details by clicking on ‘Save’ button. If you login again, your details will be filled and you can edit & update them.
- Click on the submit button: Please note that after submitting it, you cannot edit any details. This is the final submission of the application form.
- After submission of the application number is generated. Save the same for all future uses.
Details to be Filled in GUJCET 2022 Application Form
The candidates have to fill in the below-given details in the application form of GUJCET 2022:
- Students Name
- Guardian Name
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Id
- Confirm E-Mail Id
- Confirm Password
- Candidate name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Physically handicapped
- Permanent address
- Pin code
- mobile number
- email Id
- Board Code
- Board Name
- 10+2 exam appearing year
- seat number
- 10+2 school name
- School name
- Centre code
- Centre name
- School index number
- Upload photograph and signature
|Payment Guideline||Check Here|
|Application Filling Instruction in Gujarati||Check Here|
|Application Filling Instruction in English||Check Here|
Frequently Asked Questions on GUJCET 2022 Application Form
Ans: Candidates can apply for GUJCET 2022 exam by filling the online application form at gujcet.gseb.org.
Ans: Students who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board, or do so in 2022 can apply, with relevant subjects.
Ans: GSHSEB has released the application form for the GUJCET exam on January 25, 2022.
Ans: No, candidates can only apply for the GUJCET 2022 exam in online mode. Offline forms are not available.
Ans: No, there is no need to send the form to GSEB. You only need to fill up the online form and submit it at gujcet.gseb.org.
Ans: The last date to fill the GUJCET 2022 application form is February 09, 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.