GUJCET 2021 Application Form is released by GSEB. 10+2 Students can fill the GUJCET form 2021 from direct link below of gujcet.gseb.org from release date to the last date. In the same duration, candidates can do corrections in the form. In order to do GUJCET 2021 registration, candidates need to fill details asked in the form, upload photograph and signature, and pay fee. Get here complete details of GUJCET 2021 application form including start date, last date, link, how to apply, fee, and more information.
Date of availability of application form of GUJCET 2021 is expected to be in January 2021.
GUJCET 2021 Application Form
The GUJCET form 2021 is released in online mode only. Hence candidates should note the important dates and apply at the earliest from link below.
|GUJCET Application Form 2021||Important Dates (Expected)|
|GUJCET 2021 registration start date||Jan 2021 (third week)|
|GUJCET 2021 registration last date||Feb 2021 (third week)|
Apply Online Here – Candidates can fill and submit the application form for GUJCET 2021 as per schedule at gujcet.gseb.org.
Last year the GUJCET application form was released on 21 January. And the last date to apply was 19 February.
GUJCET 2021 Registration Date, Last Date
Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) publishes the start date and end date of registration at gujcet.gseb.org. Candidates can check the official notice on the website as well as on this page as per announcements.
Last year’s notices are given below for reference.
Click here to check the above notice.
Click here to download the Reopening notice.
Applicants need to pay the GUJCET 2021 registration fee in order to submit their form. Last year the fee amount was as follows: Rs 300.
Modes of fee payment: Last year the modes of fee payment for GUJCET application form were as follows –
- SBI Epay system using debit card / credit card / net banking.
- Online SBI Epay “SBI Branch Payment” option in any branch of State Bank of India.
Failed Payment – If the payment failed, then candidates cannot access the application form of GUJCET because only after making the payment, form is displayed on the screen.
Photo and Image Specification for GUJCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to use the below given image specifications to upload in the form of GUJCET:
|Resolution||300 DPI||300 DPI|
|Dimension||120px X 120px||120px X 120px|
|Size||5KB and 50KB.||5KB and 50KB.|
|Other Guidelines||– Background should be white or very light|
– Face should be 50% of the image
– Full face view needed with clear features
– Do not take mobile pics
– Do not wear tinted glasses
|– Should be in black or dark blue ink|
– Should be in running hand and not all CAPS
Details to be Filled in GUJCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to fill in the below given details in the application form of GUJCET 2020:
- Name of the candidate: As per class 12 data
- Mobile number and email address: Mobile Number and Email Id should be unique. User cannot enter already existing mobile number and email id for registration.
While filling the application form
- Candidate Name: ‘Surname’ & ‘First Name’ are compulsory fields whereas ‘Father’s Name/Guardian Name’ is optional. Candidate Name,Surname,Father’s Name/Guardian Name are fetched as per registration form but these fields should be editable.
- Date Of Birth: Should be entered only in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Sex & Caste: Please select the one applicable to you.
- Physically handicapped: Please select only if applicable.
- Aadhaar Card No: Aadhaar Card No is compulsory fields. Please enter 12 digit valid aadhaar number
- Address 1, Address 2 & City: Add correct address details
- State: Default selection for Gujarat is given for your convenience. You can change accordingly as required.
- Pincode: Add the correct Pincode of your address
- Board Code: Please Select ’Board Code’ provided from the list in the GUJCET 2020 booklet
- Group & Medium: Please select the one applicable to you. Group ‘A’,’B’ and ‘AB’ students are allowed.
- HSC School Index No
- School Code
- Name of School
- Center Code & Name of Center
How to fill GUJCET 2020 Application Form?
Candidate has to register / enroll himself or herself before filling the GUJCET 2021 Application form. The process to apply online is given below in an easy and simple manner. Follow the step by step process to apply for GUJCET 2020.
1st Step: GUJCET 2021 Registration
- The very first step is to click on the link mentioned on this page. On doing so the below looking window opens. Click on the link that says “New Candidate Registration”.
- On clicking on the link the registration window opens, here the candidates have to enter the below details and the details with the “*” mark are mandatory to fill.
- Student Name *
- Guardian Name
- Mobile Number*
Enter all he details and click on the “Register” button. An OTP is sent on the mobile number, enter the same. You are then redirected to the login window.
2nd Step: Login to GSEB GUJCET 2021
- The login window that opens after the registration is done looks like the one below, Enter the registered email id and password to login.
3rd Step: Pay GUJCET 2021 Fee
- After logging in the first step to pay the application fee and download the information brochure with other PDFs for detailed information.
- To make the payment click on the “pay now” button that appears on the next screen as shown in the image below:
- On clicking the “pay now” button the candidates can check the payment options available. Choose the preferred payment mode and pay the application fee.
- After the payment is done candidates have to take the print of the print out of receipt by clicking on the print button on the Payment tab, as shown in the image below:
4th Step: Fill the GUJCET 2021 application form
- Fill the application form by filling Personal Details, Examination Details, School Details and upload scanned images as shown in the image below:
5th Step: Submit the GUJCET Form 2021
- On completing the details you can take any one of the below given actions:
- Click on the Save button: You can save your details by clicking on ‘Save’ button. If you login again, your details will be filled and you can edit & update them.
- Click on the submit button: Please note that after submitting it, you cannot edit any details. This is the final submission of the application form.
- After submission of the application number os generated. Save the same for all future uses.
GUJCET 2021 Admit Card
All the registered candidates get the admit card of GUJCET 2021 under their respective login. To download the admit card candidates have to use their login ID/password / date of birth/application number. The admit card is not mailed to the candidates personally. Thus, it is the responsibility of the candidates to download the same online. On the day of the exam candidates have to carry the printed copy of the admit card to enter the allotted exam center. The exam center with address is mentioned on the admit card.
GUJCET 2021 is a state level entrance examination conducted for admission in undergraduate engineering and pharmacy courses offered by various colleges of Gujarat. It is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. The examination is held in the offline mode. Candidates need to attempt the paper of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology in GUJCET 2021. The exam is held in the Gujarati, Hindi and English language.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
GSEB is an education board situated in Gujarat. It is responsible for conducting examinations, academics and perform research and development work. It conducts exams at state level. GSEB conducts Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) level examinations. Also, GSEB conducts Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) for admissions in engineering, pharmacy and diploma courses from the colleges of Gujarat.
Frequently Asked Questions on GUJCET 2021 Application Form
How can I apply for GUJCET?
Who are eligible for GUJCET?
When is the GUJCET 2021 application form released?
Can I apply for GUJCET 2021 in offline mode?
Do I need to send hard copy of the form to GSEB?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.