GUJCET 2020 Application Form – GSEB closed the GUJCET 2020 application process on February 15, 2020. For filling the application form, candidates have to register by providing the details like name, gender, e-mail etc at gujcet.gseb.org. Pay the application fee after registration and enter all the necessary details in GUJCET application form 2020. The candidates who have passed / appearing for class 12th can apply for GUJCET 2020. Check more information on GUJCET 2020 application form such as image specifications, application fee, process to apply etc.
GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Every year, more than 1 lakh candidates apply for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. In the application form, candidates have to enter details as per their class 12th examination application form. Only the registered candidates get the admit card to appear for GUJCET 2020. Check all the important dates for GUJCET 2020 application form from below.
|GUJCET 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|GUJCET 2020 application form is available from||21 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply|
|GUJCET 2020 exam date|
Apply Online Here – Click here to fill and submit GUJCET 2020 application form. (Over)
GUJCET 2020 Application Form Last Date Extended
GSEB has extended the last date to apply for GUJCET 2020. Candidates can check the notification given below.
GUJCET 2020 Application Fee
Application fee for GUJCET 2020 is the same for candidates belonging to all the categories. It is as follows:
- Rs 300
Candidates can submit fee amount by following modes:
- SBI Epay system using debit card / credit card / net banking.
- Online SBI Epay “SBI Branch Payment” option in any branch of State Bank of India.
Note: To pay in any SBI Branch, candidates need to login to gujcet.gseb.org. Then, under the payment option of SBI Epay candidates need to select SBI Branch payment option. Following this, an option to take a print out of payment slip is shown. Download it and when done, click on the option for filling GUJCET application form.
Failed Payment – If the payment failed, then candidates cannot access the application form of GUJCET because only after making the payment, form is displayed on the screen.
GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, the candidates must know the eligibility criteria. GSEB has only invited eligible candidates to apply for the exam. The criteria is a follows:
Citizenship: Candidate should be a citizen of India.
State Eligibility: Candidates should have domicile certificate / equivalent of Gujarat.
Qualification: Candidate should have passed class 12th from science stream.
Before Filling the GUJCET 2020 Application Form
You must use a system with below given specification to fill the application form of GUJCET:
- Google Chrome and Internet Explorer (IE) 8 or later (Recommended)
- Also Mozilla Firefox version 11.0 or later
- Turn off pop-up blocker in browser Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- Minimum speed of Internet connectivity required 526 kbps, Recommended 1 Mbps
Documents Needed to Fill GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates need the below given documents to complete the application form of GUJCET 2020:
Documents for reference:
- Aadhaar card to enter the aadhaar number.
- Class 12 certificates / marksheet.
- School documents that have school code, name, address, and school board details.
- GUJCET 2020 information booklet.
Documents to be uploaded:
- Scanned image of photo.
- Scanned image of signature.
Photo and Image Specification for GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to use the below given image specifications to upload in the form of GUJCET:
|Resolution||300 DPI||300 DPI|
|Dimension||120px X 120px||120px X 120px|
|Size||5KB and 50KB.||5KB and 50KB.|
Specifications for taking an acceptable photo:
- Photograph must be taken in a white or a very light background.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lip, and chin should be clearly visible.
- Please do not upload Mobile phone photographs of Candidates.
- Candidate must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
Specifications for taking an acceptable signature:
- Candidate’s signature should be in black or dark blue ink, on a white paper.
- Please do not upload mobile phone photographs of signature.
- Do signature in running hands and not in all CAPS.
How to Apply for GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Candidate has to register / enroll himself or herself before filling the GUJCET 2020 Application form. The process to apply online is given below in an easy and simple manner. Follow the step by step process to apply for GUJCET 2020.
Step 1: Registration
- The very first step is to click on the link mentioned on this page. On doing so the below looking window opens. Click on the link that says “New Candidate Registration”. Check the image below for reference:
- On clicking on the link the registration window opens, here the candidates have to enter the below details and the details with the “*” mark are mandatory to fill.
- Student Name *
- Guardian Name
- Mobile Number*
Enter all he details and click on the “Register” button. An OTP is sent on the mobile number, enter the same. You are then redirected to the login window.
Step 2: Login
- The login window that opens after the registration is done looks like the one below, Enter the registered email id and password to login.
Step 3: Payment of the application fee
- After logging in the first step to pay the application fee and download the information brochure with other PDFs for detailed information. Check the image below for reference.
- To make the payment click on the “pay now” button that appears on the next screen as shown in the image below:
- On clicking the “pay now” button the candidates can check the payment options available. Choose the preferred payment mode and pay the application fee.
- After the payment is done candidates have to take the print of the print out of receipt by clicking on the print button on the Payment tab, as shown in the image below:
Step 4: Fill the application form
- Fill the application form by filling Personal Details, Examination Details, School Details and upload scanned images as shown in the image below:
Step 5: Submission of the application form
- On completing the details you can take any one of the below given actions:
- Click on the Save button: You can save your details by clicking on ‘Save’ button. If you login again, your details will be filled and you can edit & update them.
- Click on the submit button: Please note that after submitting it, you cannot edit any details. This is the final submission of the application form.
- After submission of the application number os generated. Save the same for all future uses.
Details to be Filled in GUJCET 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to fill in the below given details in the application form of GUJCET 2020:
- Name of the candidate: As per class 12 data
- Mobile number and email address: Mobile Number and Email Id should be unique. User cannot enter already existing mobile number and email id for registration.
While filling the application form
- Candidate Name: ‘Surname’ & ‘First Name’ are compulsory fields whereas ‘Father’s Name/Guardian Name’ is optional. Candidate Name,Surname,Father’s Name/Guardian Name are fetched as per registration form but these fields should be editable.
- Date Of Birth: Should be entered only in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Sex & Caste: Please select the one applicable to you.
- Physically handicapped: Please select only if applicable.
- Aadhaar Card No: Aadhaar Card No is compulsory fields. Please enter 12 digit valid aadhaar number
- Address 1, Address 2 & City: Add correct address details
- State: Default selection for Gujarat is given for your convenience. You can change accordingly as required.
- Pincode: Add the correct Pincode of your address
- Board Code: Please Select ’Board Code’ provided from the list in the GUJCET 2020 booklet
- Group & Medium: Please select the one applicable to you. Group ‘A’,’B’ and ‘AB’ students are allowed.
- HSC School Index No
- School Code
- Name of School
- Center Code & Name of Center
For anly help with online registration contact: 18002335500
Registering for GUJCET 2020 – Check Some Important Books for Preparation
You can check below some of the important books to prepare for GUJCET 2020:
|Name of the book||Buy here|
|GUJCET 6 PCB Question Paper Sets (2014 – 2019) 6 OMR Sheets, ANSWER KEYS in English||Click here|
|Gujarat CET Engineering Solved Papers||Click here|
|GUJ-CET 15 Practice Sets||Click here|
Official Notification for GUJCET 2020 Application Form Release
As er the official notice the following details have been announced:
- Application form will be available in the online mode only
- The dates of application form has been notified
- The application fee is Rs. 300
- Mode of payment of application fee is online via credit card / debit card / net banking or offline in any SBI branch.
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
All the registered candidates get the admit card of GUJCET 2020 under their respective login. To download the admit card candidates have to use their login ID/password / date of birth/application number. The admit card is not mailed to the candidates personally. Thus, it is the responsibility of the candidates to download the same online. On the day of the exam candidates have to carry the printed copy of the admit card to enter the allotted exam center. The exam center with address is mentioned on the admit card.
GUJCET 2020 is a state level entrance examination conducted for admission in undergraduate engineering and pharmacy courses offered by various colleges of Gujarat. It is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. The examination is held in the offline mode. Candidates need to attempt the paper of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology in GUJCET 2020. The exam is held in the Gujarati, Hindi and English language.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
GSEB is an education board situated in Gujarat. It is responsible for conducting examinations, academics and perform research and development work. It conducts exams at state level. GSEB conducts Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) level examinations. Also, GSEB conducts Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) for admissions in engineering, pharmacy and diploma courses from the colleges of Gujarat.
GUJCET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website.
Ans : Application Fee for GUJCET 2020 is Rs 300/-
Ans : Yes, candidates can pay the application fee in online mode through E-Challan
Ans : No, changes cannot take place after submitting the application form
Ans : Candidate need not to send the hardcopy of the application form Gujarat Board.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.