GUJCET 2021 Application Form – GSEB has extended the last date for GUJCET application form 2021. The form is now available until July 04, 2021, at gujcet.gseb.org. The direct link to apply is given below. 10+2 passed students or those awaiting result can apply, if they fulfil the eligibility criteria. To submit GUJCET application form 2021, the candidates have to register, pay the application fee, enter the details in the form and upload the images. Application fee for the exam is Rs. 300. GUJCET is held for those students who want to pursue Degree Engineering and Degree / Diploma Pharmacy courses. Know how to fill GUJCET 2021 application form, fee details, document needed, and more details from this page.
Latest – GUJCET 2021 application form is now available until 04 July 2021. Check official notice here.
GUJCET 2021 Application Form
Apply Online Here – Click here to fill and submit the application form for GUJCET 2021.
GUJCET 2021 Instructions to Apply – Download Here
GUJCET 2021 Online Payment Instructions – Click here
GUJCET Form Filling Instructions in Gujarati – Download here
GUJCET Form Filling Instructions in English – Download here
Official Website: gujcet.gseb.org
GUJCET 2021 Application Form Dates
The GUJCET 2021 form is released in online mode only. Hence candidates should note the important dates and apply at the earliest from link below.
|GUJCET Application Form 2021||Important Dates|
|GUJCET 2021 registration start date||23 Jun 2021 (at 10:40 am)|
|Last date to fill the form|
GUJCET 2021 Application Fee
The application fee is one of the most important part of the application process. For GUJCET the very first step to apply is payment of application fee only. The amount of application fee for GUJCET is:
- Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment – The amount of application fee can be submitted through:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- SBI E-challan
Documents Required While Filling GUJCET 2021 Application Form
In order to fill the online application form for GUJCET 2021, candidates will need to keep a few documents handy. The details of the documents are required in the application or and hence they need to be authentic. Check the list of documents below:
- A scanned passport size photograph
- A scanned image of the signature
- A valid Email Id
- A valid mobile number
- Class 10 and 12 certificate and mark sheets
- Payment details
Photo and Image Specification for GUJCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to use the below given image specifications to upload in the form of GUJCET:
|Resolution||300 DPI||300 DPI|
|Dimension||120px X 120px||120px X 120px|
|Size||5KB and 50KB.||5KB and 50KB.|
Instructions Regarding Images
- Make sure the images are scanned properly and are clear.
- The photograph should not be very old.
- It must be noted that any kind of selfie cannot be used as a photograph in the form.
- The size of the image should be proportionate.
- Candidates must not be wearing any glasses or caps in the photograph.
How to fill GUJCET 2021 Application Form?
The candidate has to register / enroll himself or herself before filling the GUJCET 2021 Application form. The process to apply online is given below in an easy and simple manner. Follow the step-by-step process to apply for GUJCET 2021.
1st Step: GUJCET 2021 Registration
To apply for GUJCET candidates will have to register themselves. To do so, candidates need to follow the steps below:
- Read all the important instructions.
- Enter Surname, Students Name, Guardian Name, Gender, Mobile Number, E-mail Id, Confirm E-Mail Id, Password, Confirm Password.
- After entering all the details, click on the “Registration” button.
Enter all he details and click on the “Register” button. An OTP is sent on the mobile number, enter the same. You are then redirected to the login window.
2nd Step: Login to GSEB GUJCET 2021
- Now, the candidates need to login by entering the Email Id / mobile number and Password.
3rd Step: Pay GUJCET 2021 Fee
- Next, the candidates need to pay the application fee and only then they will be able to apply.
- To make the payment click on the “pay now” button that appears on the next screen as shown in the image below:
- On clicking the “pay now” button the candidates can check the payment options available. Choose the preferred payment mode and pay the application fee.
- After the payment is done candidates have to take the print of the print out of receipt by clicking on the print button on the Payment tab, as shown in the image below:
4th Step: Fill the GUJCET 2021 application form
- Once, the fee is paid the application form for GUJCET 2021 will open. In it, the candidates will have to enter personal and educational details. Make sure all the details in the section are authentic and as per certificates of class 10th.
5th Step: Submit the GUJCET Form 2021
- On completing the details you can take any one of the below given actions:
- Click on the Save button: You can save your details by clicking on ‘Save’ button. If you login again, your details will be filled and you can edit & update them.
- Click on the submit button: Please note that after submitting it, you cannot edit any details. This is the final submission of the application form.
- After submission of the application number is generated. Save the same for all future uses.
Details to be Filled in GUJCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to fill in the below given details in the application form of GUJCET 2021:
- Students Name
- Guardian Name
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Id
- Confirm E-Mail Id
- Confirm Password
- Candidate name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Physically handicapped
- Permanent address
- Pin code
- mobile number
- email Id
- Board Code
- Board Name
- 10+2 exam appearing year
- seat number
- 10+2 school name
- School name
- Centre code
- Centre name
- School index number
- Upload photograph and signature
Frequently Asked Questions on GUJCET 2021 Application Form
Ans: Candidates can apply for GUJCET 2021 exam by filling the online application form at gujcet.gseb.org.
Ans: Students who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board, or do so in 2021 can apply, with relevant subjects.
Ans: GSEB has released the application form for GUJCET exam on June 23, 2021.
Ans: No, candidates can only apply for the GUJCET 2021 exam in online mode. Offline forms are not available.
Ans: No, there is no need to send the form to GSEB. You only need to fill up the online form and submit it at gseb.org.
Ans: The last date to fill the GUJCET application form is June 30, 2021.
Official website: gseb.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.