GUJCET Question Paper with Answers – From this page download GUJCET question paper with answers. Using them candidates can prepare for the exam and get to know the pattern question papers. GUJCET has 3 papers one for maths, one for biology and another for physics and chemistry combined. GUJCET question paper for maths / biology has 40 questions and the paper for physics and chemistry has 80 questions in total. Get below GUJCET question papers with answers.
Click here to check GUJCET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
GUJCET Question Paper With Answers
From the link below you can get the question paper of GUJCET as issued by GSEB for conducting the exam in the past years. The question paper also has the answers to each question asked.
|Year||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|2021||Click Here||Click Here|
|2020||Click Here||Click Here|
See: Cut Offs
How to Use GUJCET Question Paper with Answer for Practice
Candidates can use the question paper for their own practice. Remember, the more you practice last year’s question papers the stronger your concept becomes. Candidates can download the question paper from here and start practicing these on a daily basis. The 5 benefits of solving question paper are –
- Candidates get an appropriate idea of the pattern of the exam.
- It helps candidates in overcoming the fear of question paper.
- Concepts become stronger.
- Practicing question paper help candidate in understanding and learning time management.
- The daily practice will help the candidate in knowing the weak points and hence, candidate has a chance to work on them before the exam.
See: GUJCET Syllabus
Pattern of GUJCET Question Paper
You can check below the exam pattern and paper pattern of GUJCET from below:
Mode of Exam: Offline mode
Duration: Candidates get 120 minutes to solve physics-chemistry and 60 minutes for mathematics & biology paper.
Language: The question paper will be provided in Gujarati, Hindi, and English language.
- The question paper is provided to the candidate in that language which they selected in the application form.
Question Type: All the questions in the exam are of multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates get 4 answer options and only 1 is correct.
Papers: Two papers are held under GUJCET 2022, for:
- Physics-Chemistry (There is one combine question paper these two subjects)
- Mathematics / Biology
Marking scheme: All the questions in the exam are of 1 mark. Negative marking is of 0.25 marks.
The distribution of questions and marks in the exam is as follows:
See: Admit Card
GUJCET 2022 Syllabus
GSEB follows NCERT 10+2 NCERT syllabus for GUJCET. The same can be checked below:
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Diseases
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology – Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Application
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Environmental Issues
GUJCET is a state level entrance examination conducted for admission in undergraduate engineering and pharmacy courses offered by various colleges of Gujarat. GUJCET is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. The examination is held in the offline mode. Candidates need to attempt the paper of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). The exam is held in the Gujarati, Hindi and English language. Candidate should note that GSEB’s role is till the result is out, after that the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) conducts the admission process.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
GSEB is an education board situated in Gujarat. It is responsible for conducting examinations, academics and perform research and development work. Gujarat Secondary and Higer Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts exams at state level. GSEB conducts Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) level examinations. Also, GSEB conducts Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) for admissions in engineering, pharmacy and diploma courses from the colleges of Gujarat. GSEB will only take part in admission till the result part, the rest will conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.