GUJCET Question Paper with Answers – From this page download GUJCET question paper with answers. Using them candidates can prepare for the exam and get to know the pattern question papers. GUJCET has 2 papers one for maths / biology and another for physics and chemistry combined. The question paper for maths / biology has 40 questions and the paper for physics and chemistry has 80 questions in total. Get below GUJCET question papers with answers.
GUJCET Question Paper With Answers
From the link below you can get the question paper of GUJCET as issued by GSEB for conducting the exam in the past years. The question paper also has the answers to each question asked.
|Year||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|2020|| – Physics|
|– Download here|
– Download here
– Download here
– Download here
How to Use GUJCET Question Paper with Answer for Practice
Candidates can use the question paper for their own practice. Remember, the more you practice last year’s question papers the stronger your concept becomes. Candidates can download the question paper from here and start practicing these on a daily basis. The 5 benefits of solving question paper are –
- Candidates get an appropriate idea of the pattern of the exam.
- It helps candidates in overcoming the fear of question paper.
- Concepts become stronger.
- Practicing question paper help candidate in understanding and learning time management.
- The daily practice will help the candidate in knowing the weak points and hence, candidate has a chance to work on them before the exam.
Pattern of GUJCET Question Paper
You can check below the exam pattern and paper pattern of GUJCET from below:
- Duration: GUJCET is held for total duration of 3 hours
- Language: The exam is conducted in Gujarati, Hindi, and English language.
- Question Type: The candidates have to face MCQ type questions with 1 correct answer.
- Total marks: The total number of questions in the exam is 120.
- Marking scheme: All the questions in the exam are of 1 marks. Negative marking is of 0.25 marks. Negative marking of 1 mark is done if a candidate selects multiple options as answer.
- Papers: There are 2 papers 1) Physics-Chemistry and 2) Mathematics / Biology
Distribution of questions and marks in the exam is as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Physics-Chemistry||80 (40 from each subject)||80|
|Maths / Bio||40||40|
GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
To be well prepared for the exam, the candidates have to follow the GUJCET syllabus. The syllabus of the exam is as per the NCERT syllabus of class 12. To download the same, you can click on the link below:
GUJCET Books for Preparation
Check important books to prepare for GUJCET from below:
|Name of the book||Buy here|
|Physics Part- I & II Class 12 NCERT||Click here|
|Mathematics NCERT Textbook for class 11 and 12 combo||Clcik here|
|Chemistry Textbook for Class 12 – NCERT Combo of Two Books Part 1 + Part 2||Click here|
|GUJCET 6 PCB Question Paper Sets (2014 – 2019)|
6 OMR Sheets, ANSWER KEYS in English
|Gujarat CET Engineering Solved Papers||Click here|
|GUJ-CET 15 Practice Sets||Click here|
GUJCET is a state level entrance examination conducted for admission in undergraduate engineering and pharmacy courses offered by various colleges of Gujarat. GUJCET is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. The examination is held in the offline mode. Candidates need to attempt the paper of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). The exam is held in the Gujarati, Hindi and English language. Candidate should note that GSEB’s role is till the result is out, after that the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) conducts the admission process.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
GSEB is an education board situated in Gujarat. It is responsible for conducting examinations, academics and perform research and development work. Gujarat Secondary and Higer Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts exams at state level. GSEB conducts Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) level examinations. Also, GSEB conducts Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) for admissions in engineering, pharmacy and diploma courses from the colleges of Gujarat. GSEB will only take part in admission till the result part, the rest will conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.