GUJCET 2020 Admit Card – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) is expected to release the admit card of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) in the third week of April 2020. Candidates can download the admit card through official website gseb.org. To download the admit card for GUJCET 2020, candidates need to login by entering their login ID / password / date of birth / application number. GUJCET 2020 admit card consist of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like reporting timing, address of the test center, roll number etc. On the day of the test, candidates must carry a hard copy of the GUJCET 2020 Admit card, 12th standard ID card or admit card and a valid ID proof. Candidates can check more details on GUJCET 2020 Admit Card from this page.
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card of GUJCET is a document which works as an entry ticket to the examination hall. It is a proof that candidate has filled the application form and made the payment. GUJCET admit card is also known as Hall Ticket or Entry Ticket. Candidates can check the expected schedule for release of GUJCET 2020 Admit Card from the table below –
|GUJCET 2020 Admit Card||Dates|
|GUJCET 2020 Admit Card releases in||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 Exam is in||Last week of Apr 2020|
Download Admit Card – Candidates can download the GUJCET 2020 Admit Card from the official website gseb.org
How to Download GUJCET 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket?
The below mentioned are the 5 easy steps to download the GUJCET 2020 admit card. Candidates have to download the admit card online only. There’s no provision of sending the admit card to the candidate’s postal address.
Step 1: Click on the link given on this page under the table section or visit the official website.
Step 2: On doing so, candidate will be directed to the login page. Candidate shall login using his / her application number, registered email id, date of birth or password. Enter captcha in the provided space.
Step 3: Click on “Search hall ticket” link.
Step 4: Thereafter, admit card appears on the screen.
Step 5: Download the admit card and take a print out of it. Preserve the admit card as entry in the examination hall is prohibited without the admit card.
Details on the GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
Hall ticket of GUJCET has the following details mentioned on it which makes it even more important and those are –
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature.
- Date and Time of Examination.
- Exam center.
- Seat code
- Seat number
- Other important details.
Note: If there is any discrepancy in the admit card then report the matter to Punjab University on immediate basis.
Things to Carry on the Day of Examination
Candidate must carry the following things on the day of examination –
- Hard copy of the admit card. (Entry is not permitted without GUJCET 2020 admit card)
- Admit card of 12th standard
- Any photo ID Proof (Driving license, Aadhar card, voter id, pan card, etc.)
Important Instructions for GUJCET 2020 (Last Day Guide)
There are following steps which should be followed by every candidate before and on the day of examination and these are as follows :-
- Sleep well before the exam. Research has number of time shown that taking proper and appropriate sleep before exam benefit scores rather than staying awake for hours and gazing at you end time notes.
- Wake up on time in the morning and keep all your documents along with the colored copy of admit card in your bag. ( it is suggested from the team of aglasem to arrange all these documents well in advance, in order to avoid last moment hassle ).
- Re-check the exam time and venue and reach the examination centre at least 45 minutes prior to the actual timing.
- After entering into the examination hall, occupy your allotted seat and maintain discipline.
- Start solving the questions without wasting a single moment as the exam gets started.
- If you get stuck in any question then rather than trying to solve it and wasting time on it, move forward to another problem and review that question.
- Submit, relax and wait till the time of result. Hope for the best!
GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate shall check the exam pattern to have a better understanding of how the exam will be, pattern, no of questions and so on.
- Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Total marks: 120
- Marking scheme: Every correct answer will lead to 1 mark to candidate and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
Significance of GUJCET Admit Card 2018
The first pre-examination formalities involve applying for the entrance exam. Once the candidate has submitted the application form with fees, his / her details are accepted as applicant details. Against these details, a document is generated reflecting information such as candidate’s name, roll number, test center, exam date and time. This is the GUJCET Admit Card, also commonly known as the GUJCET Hall Ticket.
GUJCET 2020 is a state level entrance examination conducted for admission in undergraduate engineering and pharmacy courses offered by various colleges of Gujarat. It is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. The examination is held in the offline mode. Candidates need to attempt the paper of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology in GUJCET 2020. The exam will be held in the Gujarati, Hindi and English language.
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can download the Admit Card using Application number and DOB/Password
Ans : Admit Card will carry Candidates Name, Father's name, Exam centre, Date of Birth, Category, exam date and time, etc
Ans : No, candidate is not allowed to carry any communication device inside the examination hall on the day of exam.
Ans : GUJCET is a total of 3 hours (180 minutes) examination.
Ans : Every correct answer will lead to 1 mark to the candidate and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer in GUJCET.
Ans : Candidate is required to carry a hardcopy of the admit card along with the 12th standard ID card or admit card and a valid ID proof.