SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 – The memory based answer key for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 has been released. The exam for the same, was held on, 19 September 2021. SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Pre-Entry Test is a pen-paper-based exam conducted for admission into 2 year D.El.Ed course. The test comprises 100 multiple-choice questions. There are total 2 sections in the test. After qualifying the exam, admission is offered into the NCTE recognized teacher institutes of Assam like DIET, Normal School, BTC and Private TEIs. Check more details on SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 from this page such as syllabus, exam pattern, reservation criteria etc.
Latest – SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 unofficial answer key is out. Click Here to Check.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021
Through SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021, admission is open for candidates who wish to serve as teachers in elementary schools. 30% of the seats are reserved for candidates having Science stream and 70% seats for the other stream. The candidates can check the complete schedule for SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2021 from the table below.
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021||Date|
|Release of SCERT Assam DElEd PET Application Form 2021||10 May 2021|
|Last date for submitting Assam DEl.Ed PET Application Form||27 May 2021|
|Issuance of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Admit Card||12 Sep 2021|
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 exam date||19 Sep 2021|
|Publication of D.El.Ed PET Answer Key||to be announced|
|Declaration of D.El.Ed PET Result||to be announced|
|Date of Counselling||to be announced|
|Declaration of allotment of seats||to be announced|
|Admission of candidates to allotted TEIs||to be announced|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Answer Key
Once the exam is over, SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET answer key is released. With the help of the Assam D.El.Ed exam answer key and solutions, candidates can examine their answer and calculate their estimated mark in the PET exam. State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) Assam has released the official answer key at scertassam.co.in.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Admit Card
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 admit card releases at scertassam.co.in. It is released for the candidates who have completed the application process. To download it, enter the login credentials generated at the time of online submission of the application form. The candidates have to carry the printout of the admit card to the exam centre as without it entry is not given at the exam centre.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The below-mentioned details are mentioned on the D.El.Ed PET admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Name
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus from below.
|Section – I||Section – II|
|General English||General Mathematics|
|General Knowledge||General Science & EVS|
|Language (Assamese / Bangla / Bodo)|
- Current affairs
- Who is who
- Constitution of India
- History of Assam
- Inventions and discoveries
- Art and culture
- Every day Science
- World Organizations and Geography of India
- Educational Commissions and Committees
- New Educational Initiatives
- Educational Organizations
- Logical and analytical reasoning
- Pattern etc.
- Data handling
- Square & square root
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple algebraic equation
General Science and EVS
- Natural and Social Environment
- Factors influencing the environment
- Causes of environmental degradation : Air, water, sound and soil pollution
- Environmental Issues
- Environmental protection
- Different states and characteristics of matter
- Physical and chemical change
- Chemical reaction
- Cell Plant and animal cell, structures
- Adaptation in plants
- Reproduction in plants
- Heat and temperature
- Measurement of temperature
- Acid, Bases and Salt
- Light and Reflections
- Weather and climate
- Respiration in organism and in plants
- Natural and human resources
- Atmosphere and its different layers
- Freedom movement of India and role of India
- Constitution of India and its importance
- Democracy and its principles
- Rise and fall of Ahom kingdom
- Ancient urban civilization
- Government : State and Central
- Earth and its structure
- Consumer protection and right
- Role of financial institutions in socio economic development of the society
- Transport and communication
- Agricultural and Industrial development
- India after independence
- Contribution of medieval administrators on socio economic development in Assam
- Objectives of Language learning
- Importance of language learning
- Application of phrases and idioms
- Skills of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing skill)
- Methods of language teaching
- Difference between home language and mother tongue
- Suffix, prefix, gender, coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar(sandhi) and
- The verb and number (singular and plural)
- Reading Comprehension Test
Syllabus: Click here to download the syllabus for Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021.
Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 from below.
- Duration of exam: Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 is of two (2) hours.
- Mode of exam: The exam is a pen-paper based test.
- Number of questions: There are a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- Type of questions: All the questions are Multiple-choice in nature.
- Sections: There are two (2) sections in PET 2021.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are given one (1) mark for every correct answer and 0.25 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer. If more than one response is marked by the candidate, it will be treated as incorrect response and hence 0.25 marks shall be deducted.
Candidates can check the distribution of marks from below.
|General English||10 marks|
|General Knowledge||15 marks|
|General Mathematics||15 marks|
|General Science & EVS||15 marks|
|Social Science||20 marks|
|Language (Assamese/Bangla/Bodo)||15 marks|
Books Recommended for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021
The candidates can refer the books given below to prepare for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021.
|Objective General English||Check Price Here|
|General Knowledge 2022||Check Price Here|
|Shortcuts in Reasoning||Check Price Here|
|Magbook General Science 2021||Check Price Here|
|Environmental Studies (EVS) Exam||Check Price Here|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can read the below-mentioned points to understand “how to prepare for D.El.Ed PET 2021”.
- Candidates should know the syllabus in depth before starting the preparation of D.El.Ed PET.
- Read english newspapers to improve general knowledge and vocabulary.
- Practice as many as possible logical reasoning questions.
- Solve mock test and previous year question papers to gain confidence and increase time efficiency.
- Start mathematics from the basic and focus more on the sections in which your are weak.
Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Test Centers
Candidates can check the expected test centres from below.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Result
After the successful conduct of exam, SCERT releases the result online on the official website. Candidates can check the result by using their application number and date of birth. It is released in the pdf format. After the result, counselling round is conducted for the candidates who have passed the entrance test with the minimum required marks. SCERT Assam publishes the merit list of candidates who have qualified for the Counselling. Qualifiers of SCERT Assam PET have to bring mark sheet, pass certificate, age proof, caste certificate and other important documents in original at the time of admission for verification.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2021 Selection Criteria
For admission in D.El.Ed course, candidates have to appear for the Pre-entry test (PET) .Merit list will be prepared calculating the % of marks obtained in PET and % of marks obtained in Higher Secondary (+2) examination. The same criteria will be followed in the case of reserved categories candidates also.
Preference of Study for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2021
The candidates of the districts where there is no DIETs / CTE / Normal School / BTC / Private TEIs will be placed in their nearest district provided they are qualified and do not prefer other district. This means, that candidates of Chirang, Baska, Udalguri, Biswanath, West Karbi-Anglong, South Salmara, Kamrup, Charaideo and Hojai districts will be placed in TEIs of Bongaigaon, Nalbari, Darrang, Sonitpur, Karbi-Anglong East, Dhubri, Kamrup, Sivasagar, and Nagaon districts respectively.
- Districts having no Govt TEIs will not be considered as a separate district.
- After the declaration of the merit list, the online counselling shall be held where candidates have given preferences of TEIs. However, candidates will be placed in their preferred TEis as per the position in the merit list.
- TEIs of Kokrajhar district are for candidates of both Assamese and Bodo medium. However, candidates from Bodo medium can apply to other district’s TEIs if they want. Note that after admission, no transfer will be entertained.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Counselling
Counselling is conducted after the release of the result. Candidates whose names are there in the merit list are eligible to appear for counselling round. The information about the date and time is forwarded to the candidates via SMS on their registered mobile number.
Documents required in SCERT 2021 counselling
- Mark sheet
- Pass certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate
- Testimonials in original
Assam D.El.Ed 2021 Seat Details
Seats are available for Admission in each of the following Teacher Education Institutes: DIET, CTE, Normal school, BTC and Private TEI. The admission of the candidates will be in the ratio of 30% for Science graduates and 70% for other Arts/Commerce graduates.
The reservation of seats for SC, ST (P), ST (H), OBC / MOBC, PwD will be as per the norms of the Govt. of Assam.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Course Fee Details 2021
The information regarding D.El.Ed course fee is provided below. Candidates can check the Assam D.El.Ed fee structure 2021.
For DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC
|Fee to be paid for||Fee charges|
|Admission fee||Rs.50/- to be paid at the time of admission.|
|Monthly fee||Rs.50/- to be paid monthly by 10th of each month.|
|Examination fee||Rs.800/- per semester. To be paid in the beginning of each of the 4 (four) semesters.|
|Electricity charges & others||
For Private TEIs, total fees is Rs 27,000 per year, which includes admission fee, monthly fee etc.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Application Form
After verifying the eligibility, candidates have to fill the application form online to appear for the exam. In the D.El.Ed PET form, candidates have to provide personal information, educational qualification, exam and other details. Candidates must have a valid email id and phone number before applying for the exam.
Application Fee: The D.El.Ed PET 2021 application form is considered complete only after the payment of the application fee. Candidates can check the application fee from below.
- Rs. 400/- for all category candidates
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of the application fee online only through debit/credit card, net banking or wallet.
Documents Required for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021
The following documents are necessarily required for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021.
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Degree/ PG Marksheet
- A valid Email ID
- An active Mobile Number
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 can be checked from below.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Age: The candidate should be 18 years of age and should not be more than 34 years (36 years in case of SC/ST category) as on July 01, 2021.
- Others: The student should have the ability to write, read and converse fluently in the regional language.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should have qualified 12th grade from a recognized board by obtaining at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST category candidates).
About D.El.Ed Course
The duration of the course is 2 years i.e. 4 semesters. Hostel accommodation shall be provided fee of cost as per the availability of seats. However, the trainees shall have to carry their own bedding, bucket, mug, dish, glass etc. In case of non-availability of hostel, the candidates will have to arrange their accommodation themselves.
- Cost of the food will have to given by the trainees only.
- Students whose attendance is below 75% of the total working days of the semester will not be allowed to appear for semester-end evaluation
- If the trainee does not attend classes 5 days after the admission, his / her name will be deleted. In case health issue, medical certificate needs to be produced.
- 75% attendance of total working days per months is a must.
- There will be a back system in each semester evaluation upto 3 papers. If a trainee fails in more than 3 papers, he / she will have to appear in all the papers of the concerned semester.
About SCERT Assam
SCERT Assam is continuously involved for the improvement of quality school education and teacher education of the state. As such SCERT, Assam is developing textbooks for the elementary stage of Assam in the light of National Curriculum Framework in all mediums of instruction and also the procedure of pupils’ evaluation for elementary education. SCERT Assam provides the required coordination of activities amongst the existing institutions working in the field of educational research and training.
|Information Brochure||Download Here|
|Admission Notice||Download Here|
FAQs on SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021
Ans. SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 will be held on September 19, 2021.
Ans. SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 will be held in the offline mode.
Ans. Yes, for every incorrect response, 0.25 marks are deducted.
Ans. SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 comprises the questions from General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, General Mathematics, General Science & EVS, Social Science, Language (Assamese / Bodo / Bangla).
Ans. The test is of total 100 marks.
Ans. The age limit to apply for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET is 18 years and not more than 34 years and 36 years for SC / ST (P) / ST (H) as on 1st July 2021.
Ans. The merit list is prepared on the percentage of marks obtained in PET and percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination.
Ans. At the time of admission, the candidates have to produce mark sheets, pass certificate, age proof certificate, caste certificate and other documents in original.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.