SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form available online as per schedule and candidates to apply for admission to 2-year D.El.Ed course. The aspirants can apply for Assam DElED PET 2020 online at the official website, i.e., scertassam.co.in by State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), Assam. The candidates who will satisfy all the eligibility criteria are able to fill the form. Ther aspirants need to pay an amount of Rs. 350 to submit the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2020 application form. . The application form is to be submitted by online mode only. Check more details on SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2019 Application Form from this page.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form
Permanent residents of Assam and students not less than 18 years of age can apply for Assam DElEd PET 2020. Check the complete schedule for SCERT Assam DElEd 2020 Application Form from the table below.
|SCERT Assam DElEd Application Form 2020||Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement of Assam DElEd PET 2020 Registration||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit Assam DElEd 2020 Application Form||Last wee of Apr 2020|
Assam DElEd PET 2020 Application Fees
The aspirants can pay an amount of Rs. 350/- for submitting the Assam DElE PET 2020 Application Form for all categories to be deposited through online (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card/Wallet).
Mode of Payment – The application fee for Assam DElEd PET 2020 is payable by Online mode only using either of the following ways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents Required for SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2020 Application Form
For applying for Assam DElEd PET 2020, the aspirants need to fill in their personal, educational qualification details, etc in the Application Form. To avoid committing any error(s), it is advised that the candidates should keep the following list of documents ready.
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Degree/ PG Marksheet
- A valid Email ID
- An active Mobile Number
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s photo within the range of 5 to 50kb in .jpg format
- A scanned copy of candidate’s signature within the range of 5 to 50kb in .jpg format.
How to Fill SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2020 Application Form?
To apply for SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2020, the candidates must follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Fill in Details in the Application Form
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to fill Assam DElEd PET 2020 Application Form.
- On the homepage of the website, firstly, read all the instructions very carefully. After this, proceed by clicking on the “Apply” button.
- In the next screen, the candidates will have to fill in details such as their Basic information, address details, educational qualification details, etc.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Complete Present Address
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Qualification Details (HSSLC / Degree / Postgraduation)
- Year of Passing
- Name of the Board / Council / University
- Select your stream from the drop-down menu
- Total marks obtained
- Marks secured
- Percentage obtained
- Select the test center at which you wish to appear from the drop-down menu
- Select the Category (Upper Primary / Lower Primary) for which you wish to apply for.
Step 2: Upload Images
- After entering all the details in the SCERT Assam DElEd PET Application Form 2020, the candidates will then have to upload images of their passport size photo/ signature.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specification.
- To upload an image, click on the “Browse” button and then select the image which you want to upload in the Application Form.
- Finally, tick on the Declaration box and then click on the “Save Application” button.
- On submitting the details, the candidates will get an option to preview their Application.
- The aspirants should check that the details submitted by them are correct or not/
- If a candidate is not satisfied with the detail, then he/she may click on the “Edit Application” button or else click on the “Confirm Application” button.
- On clicking the “Confirm Application” button, you will see a message that you have successfully register for the exam. Proceed to pay fee online.
Step 3: Pay Application Fee Online
- The candidates will get two options by which they can pay the Application Fee: Pay fee online by BillDesk and second is Pay fee online by PayUMoney.
- Choose the relevant option and then proceed to pay the requisite amount of the Application Fee.
- On successful payment of the Application Fee, your Assam DElEd PET 2020 Application Form will be submitted.
Assam DElEd PET 2020 Test Centers
The candidates need to select a test center at which they wish to appear for the test. The candidates need to select the test center from the drop-down menu at the time of filling in details in the Application Form. Check the complete list of Assam DElEd PET 2020 Test Centers from the table below.
SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who submit their Application Form before the last date with complete payment will be issued the SCERT Assam DElED PET Admit Card 2020. It is going to be released online at the official website of SCERT Assam. The candidates will be able to download their Admit Card for Assam DElEd PET 2020 as per schedule. To download it, the candidates will require to log in by entering the Application Number as provided after submitting the Application Form and Date of Birth.
FAQs on Assam DElEd PET 2020 Application Form
Q. Do I need to submit the printout of the application form?
A. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the completed application form for future reference but they need not required to submit it through post/ mail.
Q. I shall not be able to appear for the entrance exam? Will I get the refund on the application fee?
A. The fee paid by the candidate as the application form is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be entertained.
Q. I have made some mistake in the online application. How can I rectify it now once that I have submitted it?
A. After the final submission of the online application, applicants are not allowed to make any changes.
Official Website: www.scertassam.co.in.