SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Application Form 2019 has been released online on March 22, 2019. The aspirants can apply for Assam DElED PET 2019 online at the website, scertassam.co.in by State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), Assam. Last date for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Application Form 2019 is now extended up to April 21, 2019. Permanent residents of Assam and students not less than 18 years of age can apply for Assam DElEd PET 2019. The application form is to be submitted by online mode only. It is released for candidates to apply for admission to 2-year D.El.Ed course. Check more details on SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2019 Application Form from this page.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Application Form 2019
Candidates should note that before submitting the application, they will get a chance to modify the application detail. However, after the final submission of application, applicants will not be able to edit the application. Check the complete schedule for SCERT Assam DElEd 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|SCERT Assam DElEd Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Assam DElEd PET 2019 Registration||22 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit Assam DElEd 2019 Application Form|
The application process for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2019 is over now..!!
Assam DElEd PET 2019 Application Fees
There has been an increase in the amount of the Application Fee for SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2019. The aspirants will now have to pay an amount of Rs. 350/- for submitting the Assam DElE PET 2019 Application Form. Last year, the candidates had to pay Rs. 250/-.
Mode of Payment – The application fee for Assam DElEd PET 2019 is payable by Online mode only using either of the following ways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents Required for SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2019 Application Form
For applying for Assam DElEd PET 2019, the aspirants need to fill in their personal, educational qualification details, etc in the Application Form. To avoid committing any error(s), it is advised that the candidates should keep the following list of documents ready.
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Degree/ PG Marksheet
- A valid Email ID
- An active Mobile Number
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s photo within the range of 5 to 50kb in .jpg format
- A scanned copy of candidate’s signature within the range of 5 to 50kb in .jpg format.
How to Fill SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2019 Application Form?
To apply for SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2019, the candidates must follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Fill in Details in the Application Form
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to fill Assam DElEd PET 2019 Application Form.
- On the homepage of the website, firstly, read all the instructions very carefully. After this, proceed by clicking on the “Apply” button.
- In the next screen, the candidates will have to fill in details such as their Basic information, address details, educational qualification details, etc.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Complete Present Address
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Qualification Details (HSSLC / Degree / Postgraduation)
- Year of Passing
- Name of the Board / Council / University
- Select your stream from the drop-down menu
- Total marks obtained
- Marks secured
- Percentage obtained
- Select the test center at which you wish to appear from the drop-down menu
- Select the Category (Upper Primary / Lower Primary) for which you wish to apply for.
Step 2: Upload Images
- After entering all the details in the SCERT Assam DElEd PET Application Form 2019, the candidates will then have to upload images of their passport size photo/ signature.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specification.
- To upload an image, click on the “Browse” button and then select the image which you want to upload in the Application Form.
- Finally, tick on the Declaration box and then click on the “Save Application” button.
- On submitting the details, the candidates will get an option to preview their Application.
- The aspirants should check that the details submitted by them are correct or not/
- If a candidate is not satisfied with the detail, then he/she may click on the “Edit Application” button or else click on the “Confirm Application” button.
- On clicking the “Confirm Application” button, you will see a message that you have successfully register for the exam. Proceed to pay fee online.
Step 3: Pay Application Fee Online
- The candidates will get two options by which they can pay the Application Fee: Pay fee online by BillDesk and second is Pay fee online by PayUMoney.
- Choose the relevant option and then proceed to pay the requisite amount of the Application Fee.
- On successful payment of the Application Fee, your Assam DElEd PET 2019 Application Form will be submitted.
Assam DElEd PET 2019 Test Centers
The candidates need to select a test center at which they wish to appear for the test. The candidates need to select the test center from the drop-down menu at the time of filling in details in the Application Form. Check the complete list of Assam DElEd PET 2019 Test Centers from the table below.
SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who submit their Application Form before the last date with complete payment will be issued the SCERT Assam DElED PET Admit Card 2019. It is going to be released online at the official website of SCERT Assam. The candidates will be able to download their Admit Card for Assam DElEd PET 2019 from May 02, 2019, onwards. To download it, the candidates will require to log in by entering the Application Number as provided after submitting the Application Form and Date of Birth.
FAQs on Assam DElEd PET 2019 Application Form
Q. Do I need to submit the printout of the application form?
A. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the completed application form for future reference but they need not required to submit it through post/ mail.
Q. I shall not be able to appear for the entrance exam? Will I get the refund on the application fee?
A. The fee paid by the candidate as the application form is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be entertained.
Q. I have made some mistake in the online application. How can I rectify it now once that I have submitted it?
A. After the final submission of the online application, applicants are not allowed to make any changes.
Official Website: www.scertassam.co.in.