The SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form 2018 is available through online mode only. Interested candidates can apply for admission to 2-year D.El.Ed course at, scertassam.co.in. The application submitted through any other mode other than online will not be accepted. However, before applying online it is advised to candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility of the SCERT Assam PET 2018.
Interested aspirants can apply online by providing their valid details in the online application form. Applicants should provide their valid Email Id and Mobile Number as any information or update regarding the PET will be sent through electronic means only. The application fee is to be paid through online mode only. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Check more details about the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2018 Application Form on the page below.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form 2018
The schedule for commencement of the online application process for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Date of opening online submission of application form||12 Mar 2018|
|Date of closing of online submission of application form|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the Application for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2018.
Official Website: www.scertassam.co.in.
How to Apply Online?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2018.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Verify that all the details mentioned in the application are correct. After verifying, then proceed to submit the details.
- In the next step, proceed to make payment for the online application.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, take a printout of the completed application form for future reference. Candidates need not required to submit the hardcopy of the application form.
Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two hundred fifty only) for all categories to be deposited through online (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card/Wallet).
Important instructions for the candidates
- The application form will be available in online mode.
- Applicants need to be careful while filling in details in the online application. The applications once submitted any request for a change in information will not be accepted.
- Any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
- Applicants should remember that incomplete applications are liable for rejection. So, before submitting the online application ensure that all the details are provided in it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I need to submit the printout of the application form?
A. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the completed application form for future reference but they need not required to submit it through post/ mail.
Q. I shall not be able to appear for the entrance exam? Will I get the refund on the application fee?
A. The fee paid by the candidate as the application form is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be entertained.
Q. I have made some mistake in the online application. How can I rectify it now once that I have submitted it?
A. After the final submission of the online application, applicants are not allowed to make any changes.