SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2022 Application Form – The application process for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET is over now. After submission, candidates will be able to download their submitted application form by entering the application number. To submit the application form, the candidates are required to enter the details, upload the images and pay the application fee. Check more details on SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2022 application form here such as image specifications, application fee, process to apply etc.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2022 Application Form
Only candidates who are permanent residents of Assam can apply for Assam DElEd PET 2022.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2022 application form.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2022 Application Form Overview
|Exam Name||SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Assam|
|Official Website||scertassam.co.in, scert.pet.in|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2022 Application Form
The candidates can check the schedule for SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2022 from the table below.
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Application Form 2022||Dates|
|Commencement of Registration||22 Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit Application Form||10 Apr 2022|
Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee along with the submission of application form. The application fee for Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 is
- Rs. 600/- for all category candidates
Mode of Payment – The application fee for Assam DElEd PET is payable by Online mode only using either of the following ways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria required for D.El.Ed PET 2022 from below.
- Residence: The aspirants must be an Indian National and a permanent resident of Assam
- Age: The candidate should be 18 years of age and should not be more than 34 years (36 years in case of SC/ST category) as on July 01, 2022.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have obtained 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST category candidates) in12th grade from a recognized board.
Documents Required for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Application Form
The below-mentioned documents must be there with the candidate before or at the time of filling the PET application form.
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Degree/ PG Marksheet
- A valid Email ID
- An active Mobile Number
Image Specification Required for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the images in the application form in the prescribed format only. The photograph must be coloured and passport size.
|Photograph||jpg||5 – 50 KB|
|Signature||jpg||5 – 50 KB|
How to Fill SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Application Form?
The candidates must carefully enter the details in Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 application form as after the final submission, the candidates cannot edit the details. Check the step-wise guide to fill the application form given below.
- Step 1: Registration
- Go to Registration or Register button
- Fill the Registration Form and then click on PROCEED button
- Enter the OTP, which will be sent to registered mobile no and then Click on SUBMIT button.
- Step 2: Application Form
- Fill Personal Details, Communication Details, Qualification Details and Other Details on Personal TAB and Click on SUBMIT & PROCEED button.
- Select Venue of Pre-Entry Test (PET) and select Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) on Institute TAB and Click on SUBMIT & PROCEED button.
- Submit Preference of Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) on Preference TAB and Click on SUBMIT button.
- After submit and then Click on Confirm button
- Upload Photo, Signature and HS Marksheet on Upload TAB and Click on PREVIEW button.
- PREVIEW PAGE
- Check all the details filled by applicant and Click on CONFIRM button.
- Pay application fees by online mode
- After successful Payment Candidates will get a Dashboard from which he/she can check his/her Application Status, Payment Status and able to download Acknowledgement Form
Click here to check the complete Instructions to fill the application form.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Exam Centre
The Venue for Pre-Entry Test (PET)-2022 will be allocated in the “District” selected by the candidates during online submission of application form, which will be indicated in the ADMIT card of the candidates. Seats will be allotted to the selected candidates in the Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) of the “District” in which the candidates choose to appear for the Pre-Entry Test (PET) 2022.
Details to Fill in the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Application Form
The following are the details that have to be filled in the application form of PET.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Complete Present Address
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Qualification Details (HSSLC / Degree / Postgraduation)
- Year of Passing
- Name of the Board / Council / University
- Select your stream from the drop-down menu
- Total marks
- Marks secured
- Select the test center at which you wish to appear from the drop-down menu
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully registered for D.El.Ed PET can download the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Admit Card from the official website as per the schedule. To download it, candidates have to log in using their application number and date of birth. The admit card works as a unique identifier for the candidate in the complete admission process. Candidates have to carry it on the day of examination otherwise his/her entry is not allowed.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Name
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
About SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022
SCERT Assam conducts a state level entrance exam for admission in two (2) year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course. Candidates have to fill the application form to appear for the exam. D.El.Ed PET is held in offline mode in which candidates have to solve 100 MCQs in 120 minutes. Admission of the candidate is based on a candidate’s merit in the entrance test.
About SCERT Assam
SCERT Assam has been involved in the improvement of quality school education and teacher education of the state. As such SCERT, Assam is developing textbooks for the elementary stage of Assam in the light of National Curriculum Framework. SCERT provides the required coordination of activities amongst the existing institutions working in the field of education.
FAQs on SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2022 Application Form
Ans. You can fill SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2022 application form at scertpet.in
Ans. The eligible candidates have to pay Rs 600 as application fee.
Ans. In order to apply for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET, you are required to first enter the personal, address and educational details in the application form. Next, upload the images and pay the application fee.
Ans. No, you cannot apply via offline mode for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2021. You are required to apply via online mode only.
Ans. Once you proceed to pay the application fee, an application number is generated and a message that you have been successfully registered is also displayed after confirming the application. This means that your registration is complete.
Ans. To fill the application form, you should be ready with the scanned copies of photograph and signature, qualifying exam mark sheets.
Ans. No, you cannot edit the details in the application form once you have submitted the application fee. Modifications in the form can only be done before the payment.
Ans. If there is an issue while filling the application form, please mail at [email protected] with the subject mentioned as “issues for application submission”.
Ans. To login after the registration, you need to enter your application number.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.