The SCERT Assam, the exam conducting authority will announce the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Result 2018. Through the result, candidates will know the marks, rank, and status of the result. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam. The result will be available in online mode and also to the Principals of DIET, Normal School, BTC and private TEIs. The SCERT Assam will also publish waiting list at its website.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Result 2018
The candidates who will make it through the merit list will be required to produce the relevant authenticated documents in the original and self-attested photocopy of each at the time of admission along with a recent passport size photo with signature to the Principal of the concerned TEI. The candidate who fails to provide the relevant documents at the prescribed schedule will not be considered for admission. Check more details on SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2018 Result from the article below.
Schedule of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Result 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Date of Pre Entry Test (PET)||06 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2018|
Check Result: Result will be announced on www.scertassam.co.in.
How to Check the Result?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page.
- Enter the Username and Password in the specified fields.
- The result will appear on the screen
- You may download and take print out of the result.
The candidates have to appear a PRE ENTRY TEST (PET) for 100 marks and qualified candidates will be selected for the course.Merit list will be prepared to calculate the % of marks obtained in PET and % of marks obtained in HSSLC/Bachelor degree examination. Same criteria will be followed in case of reserved categories candidates also.
After the Result is declared
- After the declaration of Result, the shortlisted candidates will have to produce mark sheet, pass certificate, age proof certificate, caste certificate and other testimonials in original at the concerned centre at the time of admission for verification.
- All the selected candidates are required to submit an undertaking to the principals of the TEIs.
- Candidates once admitted in an institution will not be transferred to any other institution.
- SCERT Assam will prepare a District wise merit list on its official website.
- The allotment of seat will be made by the State Level Committee among the Teacher Education Institutes in the districts as per merit, and availability of seats.
- The exam conducting authority will also publish a waiting list.
Details Mentioned in the Merit List
- Roll Number
- Allotted TEI
- Total Marks
Documents Required at the time of Admission
The selected candidates will have to produce the following documents at the time of admission in original and self-attested:
- PET Admit Card 2018
- Marksheet and certificate of HSSLC or Degree, whichever is applicable.
- Admit Card or Certificate of HSSLC or Certificate for proof of age.
- Certificate from PWD candidates, if required.
- Document of proof that the candidate is a citizen of Assam.
- Caste Certificate, if required.
- One recent passport size photograph
- Admission for the D.El.Ed course will be open for two batches in each Teacher Education Institute, (DIET & Normal school) one for the Lower primary and the other for the Upper primary course. Whereas, in BTCs the course will be for lower primary stage.
- Admission to Upper primary course will be in the ratio of 30% for Science graduates and 70% for other Arts/Commerce graduates. Out of the total seats reserved for the Science graduates, at least 50% will be for graduates with physical sciences and the remaining for graduates with biological science.