SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 – Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Assam will release the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 result on July 06, 2022 at scertpet.in. SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Pre-Entry Test (PET) 2022 exam was conducted on 29 May 2022 from 2.00 PM. to 4.00 PM. SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Pre-Entry Test is a pen-paper-based Education Entrance Exam conducted for admission into 2 year D.El.Ed course. The test comprises 100 multiple-choice questions. There are total 2 sections in the test. After qualifying the exam, admission is offered into the NCTE recognized teacher institutes of Assam like DIET, Normal School, BTC and Private TEIs. Check more details on SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 from this page such as syllabus, exam pattern, reservation criteria etc.
Latest – SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 result will release on July 06, 2022. Check here
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022
Through SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022, admission is open for candidates who wish to serve as teachers in elementary schools. 30% of the seats are reserved for candidates having Science stream and 70% seats for the other stream.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Overview
|Exam Name||SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Assam|
|Official Website||scertassam.co.in, scert.pet.in|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Exam Date
The candidates can check the schedule for SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2022 from the table below.
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET||Date|
|Release of SCERT Assam DElEd PET Application Form||22 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submitting Assam DEl.Ed PET Application Form||10 Apr 2022|
|Issuance of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Admit Card||19 May 2022|
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET exam date||29 May 2022 – 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Date for declaration of result with score and rank along with allotment of institute – Round 1||06 Jul 2022|
|Physical admission with document verification in the respective allotted institute||07 – 10 Jul 2022|
|Result of allotment of institute – Round 2 (Subject to availability of seats)||14 Jul 2022|
|Physical admission with document verification in the respective allotted institute||15 – 17 Jul 2022|
|Online counselling for revision/modification of preferences of Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) by the candidates (subject to availability of seats)||18 – 20 Jul 2022|
|Result of allotment of institute – Round 3||24 Jul 2022|
|Physical admission with document verification in the respective allotted institute||25 – 26 Jul 2022|
|Result of allotment of Institute – Round 4 (Subject to availability of seats)||29 Jul 2022|
|Physical admission with document verification in the respective allotted institute||30 – 31 Jul 2022|
- Click here for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Important Dates Revised.
- Click here for the Schedule for the Entire Admission Process for 2-year D.El.Ed. course 2022-2024.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Result
After the successful conduct of exam, SCERT releases the result online on the official website. It is released in the pdf format. After the result, counselling round is conducted for the candidates who have passed the entrance test with the minimum required marks. SCERT Assam publishes the merit list of candidates who have qualified for the Counselling. Qualifiers of SCERT Assam PET have to bring mark sheet, pass certificate, age proof, caste certificate and other important documents in original at the time of admission for verification.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Application Form
After verifying the eligibility, candidates have to fill the application form online to appear for the exam. In the D.El.Ed PET form, candidates have to provide personal information, educational qualification, exam and other details. Candidates must have a valid email id and phone number before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must submit their application forms through online mode only by visiting the official website i.e., scertpet.in. No other mode of application will be entertained.
Application Fee: The D.El.Ed PET 2022 application form is considered complete only after the payment of the application fee. Candidates can check the application fee from below.
- Rs. 600/- for all category candidates
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of the application fee online only through debit/credit card, net banking.
Documents Required for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022
The following documents are necessarily required for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET.
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Degree/ PG Marksheet
- A valid Email ID
- An active Mobile Number
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 can be checked from below.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Age: The candidate should be 18 years of age and should not be more than 34 years (36 years in case of SC/ST category).
- Others: The student should have the ability to write, read and converse fluently in the regional language.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should have qualified 12th grade from a recognized board by obtaining at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST category candidates).
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Admit Card
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET admit card releases at scert.pet.in. It is released for the candidates who have completed the application process. To download it, enter the login credentials generated at the time of online submission of the application form. The candidates have to carry the printout of the admit card to the exam centre as without it entry is not given at the exam centre.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The below-mentioned details are mentioned on the D.El.Ed PET admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Name
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus from below.
|Section – I||Section – II|
|General Knowledge||Science & EVS|
- Current affairs
- Who is who
- Constitution of India
- History of Assam
- Inventions and discoveries
- Art and culture
- Every day Science
- World Organizations and Geography of India
- Educational Commissions and Committees
- New Educational Initiatives
- Educational Organizations
- Logical and analytical reasoning
- Pattern etc.
- Data handling
- Square & square root
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple algebraic equation
General Science and EVS
- Natural and Social Environment
- Factors influencing the environment
- Causes of environmental degradation : Air, water, sound and soil pollution
- Environmental Issues
- Environmental protection
- Different states and characteristics of matter
- Physical and chemical change
- Chemical reaction
- Cell Plant and animal cell, structures
- Adaptation in plants
- Reproduction in plants
- Heat and temperature
- Measurement of temperature
- Acid, Bases and Salt
- Light and Reflections
- Weather and climate
- Respiration in organism and in plants
- Natural and human resources
- Atmosphere and its different layers
- Freedom movement of India and role of India
- Constitution of India and its importance
- Democracy and its principles
- Rise and fall of Ahom kingdom
- Ancient urban civilization
- Government : State and Central
- Earth and its structure
- Consumer protection and right
- Role of financial institutions in socio economic development of the society
- Transport and communication
- Agricultural and Industrial development
- India after independence
- Contribution of medieval administrators on socio-economic development in Assam
- Objectives of Language learning
- Importance of language learning
- Application of phrases and idioms
- Skills of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing skill)
- Methods of language teaching
- Difference between home language and mother tongue
- Suffix, prefix, gender, coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar(sandhi) and
- The verb and number (singular and plural)
- Reading Comprehension Test
Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET from below.
- Duration of exam: Assam D.El.Ed PET is of two (2) hours.
- Mode of exam: The exam is a pen-paper based test.
- Number of questions: There are a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- Type of questions: All the questions are Multiple-choice in nature.
- Sections: There are two (2) sections in PET.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are given one (1) mark for every correct answer and 0.25 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer. If more than one response is marked by the candidate, it will be treated as incorrect response and hence 0.25 marks shall be deducted.
Candidates can check the distribution of marks from below.
|General English||10 marks|
|General Knowledge||15 marks|
|General Mathematics||15 marks|
|General Science & EVS||15 marks|
|Social Science||20 marks|
|Language (Assamese/Bangla/Bodo)||15 marks|
Books Recommended for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022
The candidates can refer the books given below to prepare for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET.
|Objective General English||Check Price Here|
|General Knowledge 2022||Check Price Here|
|Shortcuts in Reasoning||Check Price Here|
|Magbook General Science||Check Price Here|
|Environmental Studies (EVS) Exam||Check Price Here|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can read the below-mentioned points to understand “how to prepare for D.El.Ed PET “.
- Candidates should know the syllabus in depth before starting the preparation of D.El.Ed PET.
- Read english newspapers to improve general knowledge and vocabulary.
- Practice as many as possible logical reasoning questions.
- Solve mock test and previous year question papers to gain confidence and increase time efficiency.
- Start mathematics from the basic and focus more on the sections in which your are weak.
Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Test Centers
The Venue for Pre-Entry Test (PET)-2022 will be allocated in the “District” selected by the candidates during online submission of application form, which will be indicated in the ADMIT card of the candidates. Seats will be allotted to the selected candidates in the Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) of the “District” in which the candidates choose to appear for the Pre-Entry Test (PET) 2022.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Course Fee Details 2022
The information regarding D.El.Ed course fee for the last year is provided below.
For DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC
|Fee to be paid for||Fee charges|
|Admission fee||Rs.50/- to be paid at the time of admission.|
|Monthly fee||Rs.50/- per month.|
|Examination fee||Rs.800/- for each regular semester-end evaluation.|
Rs.100/- for each paper for repeaters in semester-end evaluation
|Electricity charges & others||
For Private TEIs, total fees is Rs 27,000 per year, which includes admission fee, monthly fee etc.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Answer Key
Once the exam is over, SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET answer key is released. With the help of the Assam D.El.Ed exam answer key and solutions, candidates can examine their answer and calculate their estimated mark in the PET exam. State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) Assam has released the official answer key at scertassam.co.in.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2022 Selection Criteria
For admission in D.El.Ed course, candidates have to appear for the Pre-entry test (PET). Merit list will be prepared calculating the % of marks obtained in PET and % of marks obtained in Higher Secondary (+2) examination. The same criteria will be followed in the case of reserved categories candidates also.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Counselling
Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Assam has released the eligible candidates list for counselling for admission into 2-year D.El.Ed course. Candidates whose names are there in the merit list are eligible to appear for counselling round. Candidates can participate in online counselling for Govt. TEIs by submitting their preference of TEIs for doing the course. The direct link to check the eligible candidates list for counselling for admission into 2-year D.El.Ed course is provided below.
Documents required in SCERT counselling
- Mark sheet
- Pass certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate
- Testimonials in original
About SCERT Assam
SCERT Assam is continuously involved for the improvement of quality school education and teacher education of the state. As such SCERT, Assam is developing textbooks for the elementary stage of Assam in the light of National Curriculum Framework in all mediums of instruction and also the procedure of pupils’ evaluation for elementary education. SCERT Assam provides the required coordination of activities amongst the existing institutions working in the field of educational research and training.
FAQs on SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022
Ans. SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET will be held in the offline mode.
Ans. Yes, for every incorrect response, 0.25 marks are deducted.
Ans. SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET comprises the questions from General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, General Mathematics, General Science & EVS, Social Science, Language (Assamese / Bodo / Bangla).
Ans. The test is of total 100 marks.
Ans. The merit list is prepared on the percentage of marks obtained in PET and percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination.
Ans. At the time of admission, the candidates have to produce mark sheets, pass certificate, age proof certificate, caste certificate and other documents in original.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.