Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2018 – District Institute of Education and Training, Government of Meghalaya has released the notification to admission for Pre Service candidates to the two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) for the academic session 2018 – 19. Candidates can check more information about Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2018 such as schedule, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and reservation.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2018
Applications are invited for the candidates who are citizens of India and aspiring to become teachers at Elementary Level for admission to the two-year D.El.Ed course for the academic session 2018-19. Candidate can check the schedule for Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2018 from the table provided below.
|Application Forms can be collected from DIETs on||15 Mar 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Application||16 Apr 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||Exam is over|
|Declaration of Result||11 Jun 2018|
District Institute of Education and Training, Government of Meghalaya has released the D.El.Ed entrance exam result on the official website. To check D.El.Ed entrance exam result candidates have to visit the official website or the direct link is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
Result: Click here to check the D.El.Ed Exams results.
Application form can be collected from DIETs on the scheduled date. Application form duly filled in accompanied with attested copies of certificates (Mark sheets, ST certificate, Voter’s ID etc) should be submitted to the office of the principal DIET on or before the last date. Application received after the last date will not be entertained.
It is highly recommended that the candidates go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2018. Candidates who fail to fulfill any of the criteria will be disqualified from the examination. Hence, it is necessary that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria. Here are a few criteria listed for the reference of the candidates.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years as on January 01, 2018.
- Class 12th Passed with 50% marks, 5% relaxable for ST/SC/OBC/PH or its equivalent.
- Candidates waiting for class 12th results may also apply provided they produce their provisional/original documents at the time of counseling.
- There will be the blockwise allocation of seats to facilitate the availability of trained teachers locally in the respective blocks.
- The selection procedure will be based on merit as per block quota.
- Entrance Test.
- Selection will be done in order of merit as per Meghalaya Govt. Reservation Policy for different communities of the state.
- 5% of the seat will be reserved for the person with disabilities.
Official Website: megeducation.gov.in.