SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2019 – SCERT Haryana has released the information for admission to the Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed) & D.El.Ed. (Urdu) Course for the residents of Haryana & outside Haryana for the year 2019 as per the schedule. Candidates can read the necessary details of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2019 on this page.The registration process has been started now. Candidates are advised to go through the details as given below.
Latest: Notice for ID and Password for SCERT Haryana DElEd Admission 2019 released. Check it below.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2019
State Council of Education Research & Training, Haryana offers admission to the Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed) & D.El.Ed. (Urdu) Course for the year 2019. The complete detail of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2019 is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details.
Schedule for the SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online Registration, Payment of Fees & Application Form filling for Payment Mode Other Than SBI & Axis Bank Challan||02-14 Aug 2019|
|Online Registration, Payment of Fees & Application Form filling For SBI Challan Mode||02-13 Aug 2019|
|Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI or Axis Bank, through Computer Generated Challan||02-13 Aug 2019|
|Schedule for the Candidates who paid the fees at SBI or Axis Bank, till dated 13-08-2019, can Fill the remaining Online Application Form.||14 Aug 2019|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates on website (1st round)||17 Aug 2019|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates in Candidates Login (1st round)||17-20 Aug 2019|
|Admitted students, Report to concerned college and finalize the Admission. Colleges will update the admissions online from their login (1st round)||20-22 Aug 2019|
|Change of option by the candidates, if desired so (2nd round)||24-26 Aug 2019|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates on website. (2nd round)||28 Aug 2019|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates in Candidates Login (2nd round)||28-29 Aug 2019|
|Admitted students, Report to concerned college and finalize the Admission. Colleges will update the admissions online from their login (2nd round)||28-29 Aug 2019|
|Change of option by the candidates, if desired so (3rd round)||30 Aug 2019|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates on website. (3rd round)||31 Aug 2019|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates in Candidates Login (3rd round)||31 Aug – 02 Sep 2019|
|Admitted students, Report to concerned college and finalize the Admission. Colleges will update the admissions online from their login. (3rd round)||31 Aug- 02 Sep 2019|
Notice: Click here to check the notice for institutes.
Notice for SCERT Haryana DElEd Admission 2019 for ID and Password
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for Haryana D.El.Ed 2019. Candidates should not forget to mention their stream (Arts/Science/Commerce/ Vocational) in the online application form. If fails, they will not be considered in merit list. Candidates should apply separately for D.El.Ed. and D.Ed (Urdu).
The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside. The minimum Education Qualification for Admission to these courses is as follows
(I) Diploma-in-Education (D.Ed)
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination with five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates. Further, the said 5% relaxation means at least 47.5% marks (50 x 5/100 i.e. 2.5 = 47.5%), as clarified by the Apex Court in its judgment dated 18.09.2011 cited in 2012(1) RSJ-64 in Civil Appeal No. 7084 of 2011 titled as P. V. Indiresan Vs. Union of India and others.However, the said relaxation shall not be admissible to Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Persons in the General caste Category.
- Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
(II) Diploma in Education (Urdu):- D.Ed. (U)
In addition to the qualifications prescribed as at (i) above for Diploma in Education (D.Ed), the candidate should have passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) Examination from the Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or any other board having equivalence of their examinations with the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani.
- A candidate having higher qualifications will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever, he/she will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
- The eligibility of a candidate (as on 30-06-2014) for admission shall be verified at the time of admission/counselling.
- The medium of Instruction & Examination will be Urdu except English subject for D.Ed. Urdu.
Candidates should apply only through online application process available on website www.dedharyana.org or link through council website www.scerthr.gov.in and fill their category properly to avail the benefit of reserve category. Candidate should retain a copy of his/her Online Application Form.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Haryana D.El.Ed 2019.
Registration & Counselling Fee
- General Category : Rs. 500
- SC & BC and differently abled category candidates : Rs. 275
Service Charges as per Payment Mode
- Credit/ Debit Card : 1.75% on the Fee Amount
- Net Banking (Only for Axis Bank Account Holders) : Nil
Admission of candidates who fulfill all eligibility conditions shall be made on the basis of relative merit (stream wise) on the basis of marks obtained in five subjects including English and concerned stream subjects in 10+2 examination. In case of reserved seats, relative merit of the candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation, opted by him/her on the online application form. The merit will be prepared streamwise-categorywise. Therefore, the candidate belonging to reserved category should carefully select his/her category and stream on the online application form. No change of category/stream will be allowed after the form is approved by the candidate. The claim will not be entertained for such candidates, whose reserved category certificates are found incomplete or have not been issued by the competent authority.
In case any candidate is found to have furnished false/fake information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld/concealed information in his/her application or thereafter at any stage of admission, his/her candidature for admission will be cancelled and legal proceedings will be initiated against such candidates.
In case of vocational stream, the merit will be made on the basis of aggregate marks in 10+2 vocational /diploma.
Documents to be submitted at the time of obtaining Admission –
The Candidates should bring all Original certificates/documents with attested copies of the testimonials at the time of admission along with two latest passport size photographs. They will also be required to submit the following documents.
- A copy of his/her Online Application Form & Allotment Letter.
- Attested photocopy of 10+2/ Sr.Secondary school certificate issued by Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or equavelant.
- Attested photocopy of the secondary certificate as a documentary proof of age and subject passing Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Attested photocopy of certificate for reserved category of Haryana resident only issued by the competent authority i.e. Deputy Commissioner/ City Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Officer (civil)/Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar/ Head of the Department.
- For candidates seeking admission in D.El.Ed (Urdu): Attested photocopies of Secondary/High School certificate passing Urdu as one subject issued by the Board.
- Attested copy of the certificate of good conduct issued by the Principal of the Institution last attended or any Gazetted Officer of Haryana State.
- Attested photocopy of the Haryana residence certificates (belonging to reserve categories) is to be submitted along with the original certificates at the time of admission.
- For the candidates belonging to SC attested copy of certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar, Head of the Dept. (in case of Govt. employees).
- For the candidates belonging to BCA/BCB/SBC attested copy of certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar, Head of the Dept. (in case of Govt. employees) also indicating there in that he/she/parents do not belong to the person/ section ( Creamy Layer) as per the state Govt. instructions.
- For the candidates belonging to Economically Backward Persons in the General Caste Category (EBPGC) attested copy of certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar, Head of the Dept. (in case of Govt. employees) as per the state Govt. instructions.
- Physically Challenged (PHC/Blind) attested copy of certificate issued by Civil Surgeon of the District concerned. The disability should be 40% and above.
- For Dependent of children or grandchildren (Maternal/Paternal) claiming the benefit of Freedom Fighter: The certificate from Chief Secretary Haryana and relationship certificate from the Deputy Commissioner /competent authority.
- For Ex-servicemen & Dependent Ex-servicemen category: attested copy of certificate issued by from the Zila Sainik/ District Sailors and Soldiers Board.
The Merit List will be prepared purely on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream-wise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) and distribution of seats in each institute will be as under:-
Stream-wise % of seats allotted
- Science : 30%
- Commerce : 28%
- Arts : 40%
- Vocational : 02%
- 15% seats are reserve for outside Haryana candidates. If the seats of outside Hayana remain vacant then these seats will convert in open category.
- If the seats in Science stream remain vacant, these will be converted into Commerce Stream and vice versa.
- If in all three- stream (Science, Commerce and Vocational Education) seats remain Vacant, these will be converted into Arts stream seats.
- The detail of Institution wise seats is available on SCERT Haryana, Gurgaon website at www.scertharyana.gov.in
Stream Subjects: (Required Five subjects) –
- Science Stream – English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/ one Science Stream subject defined by Secretary, Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- Commerce – English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from:- Business Studies, Accountancy, Mathematics/Economics/ one Commerce Stream subject defined by Secretary, Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- Arts – English (compulsory) with any four subjects.
- Vocational – English (compulsory) and all other basic subjects in Vocational Institutes Affiliated by the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any Technical Diploma approved by Technical Education Department Haryana/ passed 12th with NSQF from Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or its equivalent.
Note : The candidates are advised to apply for stream as per their subject combination in Senior Secondary examination and if any candidate does not apply in proper stream as mentioned above, his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled and no claim will be entertained in this regard.
SCERT Haryana will release the counselling schedule on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates will be required to register themselves first, in order to take part in the counseling process.
Reservation of Seats
The reservation of seats is mentioned here in detail, on the basis of previous year exam. Candidates can check below for the same.
- Scheduled Castes: (SC) – 20%
- Backward Classes:
(a) Block- A (BCA) – 16%
(b) Block-B (BCB) – 11%
- Physically Challenged (PHC):- 3%
(a) Blindness or no vision (BL) – 1.5
(b) Locomotive Disability (LD) – 1.5%
Note: 3% horizontal reservation is also provided to Ex-servicemen (self)/ freedomfighters and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of General category, 1% out of scheduled castes and 1% from backward class category for admissions to the various education institutions of the Government and Self Financing Institutes located in Haryana.
- A candidate belonging to Reserve Category should clearly mention the category he/she belongs to so that he/ she could be given the benefit of reservation as per Haryana Govt. instructions issued from time to time.
- Children or Grand children (maternal or paternal) claiming the benefit of freedom fighter will have to produce the certificate of freedom fighter of Haryana state to beissued by the Chief Secretary Haryana and also produce the relationship certificate issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the district concerned.
The entitlement of reservation towards ex-servicemen would be applicable to one Dependent child only. The candidate belonging to this category should submit a fresh certificate issued from Secretary, Zila Sainik/Soldiers Board of the concerned district showing that he/she belongs to this category.
For the purpose of reservation, the backward classes / persons have been put in categories i.e. Backward Class A (BCA), Backward Class B (BCB).
Five seats as village seats (VS) are available in each of the following GETTIs for the candidates who permanently belong to the village where these institutes are located and those Panchayats have donated land/building for the Institute as per Government Policy.
Self Financed Institutions Fees:
Fee for Self Financed Institutions in the state of Haryana is Rs.25, 800/- (Rs. Twenty Five Thousand Eight Hundred Only) annually as per notification excluding actual examination fees as prescribed by the examination body. The 2ndyear fees is same as per notification will be paid in the institution after completion of 1st year examination.
Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case and Institution seat will be treated as filled.
For More Detail of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure 2018.
Official Website: www.dedharyana.org