SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2020 – State Council of Education Research and Training, Haryana, has released the application form for Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed) & D.El.Ed. (Urdu) admission. Every year SCERT is responsible for conducting the Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed) & D.El.Ed. (Urdu) Course admission for the residents of Haryana & outside Haryana. Admission of the eligible candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in the 5 subjects including English in Class 10+2. Candidates can read the necessary details of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2020 on this page.
Latest: The registration process for SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2020 has been started. Scroll down to fill the form.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2020
Candidates can check below some important dates related to SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed Admission 2020
|Online Registration, Payment of Fees & Application Form filling for Payment Mode Other Than SBI & Axis Bank Challan||15 – 29 Oct 2020|
|Online Registration, Payment of Fees & Application Form filling For SBI Challan Mode||15 – 27 Oct 2020|
|Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI or Axis Bank, through Computer Generated Challan||15 – 28 Oct 2020|
|Schedule for the Candidates who paid the fees at SBI or Axis Bank till dated October 28, 2020, can Fill the remaining Online Application Form.||29 Oct 2020|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates on website (1st round)||03 Nov 2020 at 3 pm|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates in Candidates Login (1st round)||03 Nov (3 pm) to 06 Nov 2020|
|Admitted students, Report to concerned college and finalize the Admission. Colleges will update the admissions online from their login (1st round)||03 – 07 Nov 2020|
|Change of option by the candidates, if desired so (2nd round)||09 Nov 2020|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates on website. (2nd round)||12 Nov 2020 at 3 pm|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates in Candidates Login (2nd round)||12 Nov (3 pm) – 15 Nov 2020|
|Admitted students, Report to concerned college and finalize the Admission. Colleges will update the admissions online from their login (2nd round)||12 – 16 Nov 2020|
|Change of option by the candidates, if desired so (3rd round)||17 Nov 2020|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates on website. (3rd round)||19 Nov 2020 at 3 pm|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates in Candidates Login (3rd round)||19 Nov (3 pm) – 24 Nov 2020|
|Admitted students, Report to concerned college and finalize the Admission. Colleges will update the admissions online from their login (3rd round)||19 – 25 Nov 2020|
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2020 Application Form
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2020 registration process has been started. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode at dedharyana.org. Candidates are suggested to fill their category properly to avail of the benefit of reserve category. Candidate should retain a copy of his/her Online Application Form.
Registration Form: Click here to apply for SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2020
Registration & Counselling Fee
|Category||Fees in Rs.|
|SC/ OBC/ PwD||275|
Service Charges as per Payment Mode
- Credit/ Debit Card : 1.75% on the Fee Amount
- Net Banking (Only for Axis Bank Account Holders) : Nil
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2020 Schedule
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside. The minimum Education Qualification for Admission to these courses is as follows
(I) Diploma-in-Education (D.Ed)
- Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in Class 12th with five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and PwD. Further, they have to score at least 47.5% marks. However, the said relaxation shall not be admissible to Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Persons in the General caste Category.
- Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
(II) Diploma in Education (Urdu):- D.Ed. (U)
The candidate should have passed Urdu in 10th class Examination from the Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or any other board having equivalence of their examinations with the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani.
- A candidate having higher qualifications will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever, he/she will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
- The eligibility of a candidate (as on October 15, 2020) for admission shall be verified at the time of admission/counselling.
- The medium of Instruction & Examination will be Urdu except English subject for D.Ed. Urdu.
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2020 Admission Process
Admission of candidates who fulfill all eligibility conditions will be done on the basis of relative merit (stream wise) on the basis of marks obtained in five subjects including English and concerned stream subjects in 10+2 examination. In case of reserved seats, relative merit of the candidates will be determined within each category of reservation, opted by him/her on the online application form. The merit will be prepared stream wise-category wise.
In case any candidate is found to have given fake information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld/concealed information in his/her application or thereafter at any stage of admission, his/her candidature for admission will be cancelled and legal proceedings will be initiated against such candidates.
In case of vocational stream, the merit will be made on the basis of aggregate marks in 10+2 vocational /diploma.
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2020 Merit List
The Merit List will be prepared purely on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream-wise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) and distribution of seats in each institute will be as under:-
Stream-wise % of seats allotted
- Science : 30%
- Commerce : 28%
- Arts : 40%
- Vocational : 2%
Stream Subjects: (Required Five subjects) –
- Science Stream – English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/ one Science Stream subject
- Commerce – English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from:- Business Studies, Accountancy, Mathematics/Economics/ one Commerce Stream subject
- Arts – English (compulsory) with any four subjects.
- Vocational – English (compulsory) and all other basic subjects in Vocational Institutes Affiliated by the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any Technical Diploma approved by Technical Education Department Haryana/ passed 12th with NSQF from Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or its equivalent.
Note : The candidates are advised to apply for stream as per their subject combination in Class 12th examination and if any candidate does not apply in proper stream as mentioned above, his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled and no claim will be entertained in this regard.
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2020 Fee Structure
Self Financed Institutions Fees:
Fee for Self Financed Institutions in the state of Haryana is Rs.25, 800/- annually as per notification excluding actual examination fees as prescribed by the examination body.
Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case and Institution seat will be treated as filled.
For More Detail of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure 2018.
Official Website: www.dedharyana.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.