WB DElEd Admission 2018-2019 – West Bengal Board of Primary Education has released the Online Notification for candidates who are eligible as per NCTE-norms for admission to Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (Regular & Face to Face Mode) for the Session-2018-2020 in the Institutions, recognized by the NCTE, affiliated to West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
WB DElEd Admission 2018-2019
Candidates seeking admission in Two Year D. El. Ed. Course (regular face to face mode) have to fill the application form before the last date. All the information related to WB DElEd Admission 2018-2019 is given below.
Schedule for the WB DElEd Admission 2018-2019 is given below.
|Online Application form Availability||13 Jun 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||15 Jull 2018|
|Scrutiny of Online applications||27 Jun to 17 Jul 2018|
|Online approval of the merit list||17 Jul to 20 Jul 2018|
|Process of admission approved list ends on||23 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of classes||24 Jul 2018|
Notice: Click here to check Notice regarding off line Admission for Two Year D.El.Ed Course (Regular/Face To Face Mode)
- Minimum Qualification required for Two Year D. El. Ed. Course admission is that candidates should have 50% in H.S or its equivalent examination or 45% in case of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/EX-Servicemen.
- The candidate is eligible if he/she is an Indian
- Must have studied the language at the Higher Secondary level as a compulsory subject for which medium of instruction he/she will be applying for admission. The second language must be English.
- Candidate should not be above 35 years of age (40 years of age for SC/ST/PH and 38 years for OBC-A & OBC-B) as on 01.07.2018.
- The candidate must have studied and passed at the Higher Secondary level Bengali/Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali as a compulsory subject, carrying the weightage of 100 marks for admission to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali medium Institutions (as the case may be). Must have studied English as a secondary subject.
Application form for Two Year D. El. Ed. Course admission is available now on West Bengal Board of Primary Education official website. Application form can only be filled online. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website or from the link given below before the Last date. Candidates are advised to check that they meet the eligibility criteria well in advance.
Apply online: Click here to apply online for WB DElEd Admission.
Notice for Online Form fillup of NC and continuing candidates(ODL)
Notice for Online Form fillup
Application Fee for:
- Rs. 300/- for General and OBC candidates
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH.
The Course Fee for a Government Institution shall be as per the existing fees structure of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Merit list for WB DElEd Admission 2018-2019 will be announced on the official website of the WB DElEd. Candidates having name in the rank list does not guarantee admission. Admission is strictly subject with the document verification with original document regarding the percentage of the marks, dob and reservation category. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided below as soon as the West Bengal Board releases the same.
- Click here for Official Notification regarding Eligibility and admission procedure 2018.
- Click here for Official Notification regarding online admissions 2018.