WB DElEd Admission 2017-2018 – West Bengal Board of Primary Education has released the Online Notification for candidates who are eligible as per NCTE-norms for admission to Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (Regular & Face to Face Mode) for the Session-2017-2019 in the Institutions, recognized by the NCTE, affiliated to West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Latest – Category wise merit list has been released, Check it through the link provided below.
WB DElEd Admission 2017-2018
Candidates seeking admission in Two Year D. El. Ed. Course (regular face to face mode) have to fill the application form before last date. All the information related to WB DElEd Admission 2017-2018 is given below.
Schedule for the WB DElEd Admission 2017-2018 is given below.
|Online Application form Availability||30 Jun 2017|
|Last date of submission of application form|
|Submission of Merit list to WBBPE||26 July to 29 Jul 2017|
|Last date for Admission in all institution||31 July 2017
Merit list for WB DElEd Admission 2017-2018 has been announced on the official website of the WB DElEd. Candidates having name in the rank list does not guarantee admission. Admission is strictly subject with the document verification with original document regarding the percentage of the marks, dob and reservation category. The link to check the merit list has been provided below.
- To Check Category wise Merit list – Click here
Application form for Two Year D. El. Ed. Course admission is available now on West Bengal Board of Primary Education official website. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website or from the link given below before the Last date.
- Apply online – Process Over….!!
Each form have to be sold @ ₹ 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only to eligible candidates, willing to apply. However, the same will be issued to SC, ST and PH Candidates @ ₹ 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only.
- Minimum Qualification required for Two Year D. El. Ed. Course admission is that candidates should have 50% in H.S or its equivalent examination or 45% in case of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/EX-Servicemen.
- Must have studied the language at the Higher Secondary level as a compulsory subject for which medium of instruction he/she will be applying for admission. The second language must be English.
- Candidates Should not be above 35 years of age (40 years of age for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH) as on 01.07.2017.
Note 1 : This upper age limit is not applicable for the in-service teachers, appointed before 03.09.2001. Note 2 : Ex-Serviceman candidates shall get the benefit of age relaxation as per rules.
- 10% seats in D.I.E.Ts, Govt./Govt. Sponsored/Govt. Aided Primary Teachers’ Training Institutes will be kept reserved for in-service primary teachers, appointed before 03.09.2001 having 50% or 45% (as the case may be) at the H.S. (+2) Examination, if duly deputed by the competent authority. In case of non-availability of such candidates the seats shall be filled up from among the merit listed candidates in order of merit .
- 10% of the total intake of a Self-financed Non-Government Institution shall be reserved under ‘Management Quota’. No such reservation will be there in case of a Government/Government Sponsored/Govt. Aided institution. In case of such reservations, admission procedures and other terms and conditions for admission, as prescribed, should also be maintained strictly.
The Course Fee for a Government Institution shall be as per the existing fees structure of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Click here for Official Notification.