WB DElEd Admission 2019-21 – West Bengal Board of Primary Education has released the Online Notification for candidates who are eligible as per NCTE-norms for admission to Two Year D.El.Ed. Candidates can now fill the Application Form on the official website or with the help of direct link provided below. Course (Regular & Face to Face Mode) for the Session-2019-21 in the Institutions, recognized by the NCTE, affiliated to West Bengal Board of Primary Education. For more information regarding WB DElEd Admission 2019-21, follow the page.
WB DElEd Admission 2019-21
Candidates seeking admission in Two Year D. El. Ed. Course (regular face to face mode) have to fill the application form before the last date. All the information related to WB DElEd Admission 2019-21 is given below. Candidates can know about the upcoming and important event from the schedule provided below.
Schedule for the WB DElEd Admission 2019-21 is given below.
|Online Application form Availability||30 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form|
|Scrutiny of Online applications||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Online approval of the merit list||24 Jun, 28 Jun 2019|
|Process of admission approved list ends on||30 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of classes||01 Jul 2019|
Click here to check the notice regarding extended last date to apply online for admission in Two Year D.El.Ed. Course.
WB DElEd 2019 Notice
Application form for Two Year D.El.Ed. Course admission is available now on West Bengal Board of Primary Education official website. Application form can only be filled online. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website or from the link given below before the Last date. Candidates are advised to check that they meet the eligibility criteria well in advance.
Apply Online: Links pertaining to WB DElEd 2019 Application Form are provided below:
- Rs. 300/- for General and OBC candidates
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH.
- Rs. 300/- for In-Service & Ex-Serviceman category.
How to Apply
- Should pass the H.S (+2) Examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/Council/University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (where aggregate is given)/aggregate of the best five (where no aggregate is mentioned). There is, however, a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/Ex-Serviceman category. Where there is no aggregate marks, 50% / 45% of the total of the best five scores excluding EVS (where it is not an elective subject) for eligibility will be counted.
- The candidate is eligible if he/she is an Indian
- Must have studied and passed at the Higher Secondary level Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali as a compulsory subject, carrying the weightage of 100 marks for admission to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali medium Institutions (as the case may be). Must have studied English of 100 marks as the Second/other language.
- Candidate should not be above 35 years of age (40 years of age for SC/ST/PH and 38 years for OBC-A & OBC-B) as on July 01, 2019.
As per last year details the seat matrix is as shown below , when the official details will release we will update here:
- Click here to Name & Address of NCTE Recognized D.EL.ED. Institutes for the Session 2019- 2021.
The Course Fee for a Government Institution shall be as per the existing fees structure of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Merit list for WB DElEd Admission 2019-21 will be announced on the official website of the WB DElEd. Candidates having name in the rank list does not guarantee admission. Admission is strictly subject with the document verification with original document regarding the percentage of the marks, dob and reservation category. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided below as soon as the West Bengal Board releases the same.
Official Website: wbbprimaryeducation.org