WB DElEd Admission 2019-20 – West Bengal Board of Primary Education will be release the Online Notification for candidates who are eligible as per NCTE-norms for admission to Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (Regular & Face to Face Mode) for the Session-2019-20 in the Institutions, recognized by the NCTE, affiliated to West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
WB DElEd Admission 2019-20
Candidates seeking admission in Two Year D. El. Ed. Course (regular face to face mode) have to fill the application form before the last date. All the information related to WB DElEd Admission 2019-20 is given below.
Schedule for the WB DElEd Admission 2019-20 is given below.
|Online Application form Availability||13 Jun 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form||26 Jun 2019|
|Scrutiny of Online applications||28 Jun 2019|
|Online approval of the merit list||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|Process of admission approved list ends on||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Commencement of classes||4th week of Jul 2019|
- Minimum Qualification required for Two Year D. El. Ed. Course admission is that candidates should have 50% in H.S or its equivalent examination or 45% in case of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/EX-Servicemen.
- The candidate is eligible if he/she is an Indian
- Must have studied the language at the Higher Secondary level as a compulsory subject for which medium of instruction he/she will be applying for admission. The second language must be English.
- Candidate should not be above 35 years of age (40 years of age for SC/ST/PH and 38 years for OBC-A & OBC-B) as on 01.07.2019.
- The candidate must have studied and passed at the Higher Secondary level Bengali/Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali as a compulsory subject, carrying the weightage of 100 marks for admission to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali medium Institutions (as the case may be). Must have studied English as a secondary subject.
Application form for Two Year D. El. Ed. Course admission is available now on West Bengal Board of Primary Education official website. Application form can only be filled online. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website or from the link given below before the Last date. Candidates are advised to check that they meet the eligibility criteria well in advance.
As per last year the application fee for the application form is as follows:
- Rs. 300/- for General and OBC candidates
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH.
How to Apply
As per last year details the seat matrix is as shown below , when the official details will release we will update here:
The Course Fee for a Government Institution shall be as per the existing fees structure of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Merit list for WB DElEd Admission 2019-20 will be announced on the official website of the WB DElEd. Candidates having name in the rank list does not guarantee admission. Admission is strictly subject with the document verification with original document regarding the percentage of the marks, dob and reservation category. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided below as soon as the West Bengal Board releases the same.
Insofar, Official details for WB DElEd Admission 2019-2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as WB DElEd Admission 2019-20 will release the official brochure, the information will be updated here.