WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021 – West Bengal Board Of Primary Education (WBBPE), West Bengal, has released the application form for WB D.El.Ed 2021 at wbbprimaryeducation.org or wbbpe.org. The last date to submission of application form is August 28, 2021. The candidates who want to take admission in 2 years D.El.Ed course needs to fill the application form correctly. The admission in D.El.Ed course is merit-based. Check more information about WB D.El.Ed admission 2021 from this page.
Latest – WB D.El.Ed Application Form 2021 is available till August 28, 2021. Click here to Apply.
WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021
The board prepares the merit list and approves it digitally. It then forwards the same to the dedicated login of the institution. Check the important dates of WB D.El.Ed admission 2021 from the table given below.
Schedule for the WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021 is given below.
|Online Application form Availability||31 Jul 2021|
|Last date of submission of application form||28 Aug 2021|
|Scrutiny of Online applications|
|Online approval of the merit list|
|Process of admission approved list ends on||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes||to be announced|
WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form
Application form for Two Year D.El.Ed. Course admission is made available on the West Bengal Board of Primary Education official website. The application form can only be filled online. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website or from the link given below. Candidates are advised to check that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
Apply Online: Applicants can fill the form via direct link given below –
- Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH
Documents to be uploaded
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Pariksha (10th) or Equivalent Examinations as proof of age
- Mark-sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) or its Equivalent Examinations
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate if applicable
- Pension/Service Booklet/ Certificate as Ex-Serviceman
- Domicile certificate
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page to open the application form.
Step 2: Provide preference for the desired institute.
Step 3: Fill in Basic Information.
Step 4: Provide Permanent address.
Step 5: Enter academic details carefully.
Step 6: Upload all the relevant documents, in prescribed format and size.
Step 7: Read the declaration and submit the application form.
Step 8: Pay the application fees using a prescribed mode of payment.
Step 9: Print out the completed application form for future reference.
WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility
- Should pass the H.S (+2) Examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/Council/University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (where aggregate is given)/aggregate of the best five (where no aggregate is mentioned). There is, however, a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/Ex-Serviceman category. Where there is no aggregate marks, 50% / 45% of the total of the best five scores excluding EVS (where it is not an elective subject) for eligibility will be counted.
- The candidate is eligible if he/she is an Indian
- Must have studied and passed at the Higher Secondary level Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali as a compulsory subject, carrying the weightage of 100 marks for admission to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali medium Institutions (as the case may be). Must have studied English of 100 marks as the Second/other language.
- Candidate should not be above 35 years of age (40 years of age for SC/ST/PH and 38 years for OBC-A & OBC-B) as on July 01, 2021.
WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Answer Key and Question Paper
The official authority has released the answer key for WB D.El.Ed Admission. The question paper has been uploaded along with it. Candidates need to login with their registration number and roll number to download the same. They can raise their objections and upload the answer sheet through their login itself.
WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Scrutiny of Application Form
After the submission of the application form, the application form and other documents are verified and scrutinized. After this, the heads of the respective institutions transfer the verified and scrutinized applications to the login of the Board. The reasons for the rejection of application forms are also specified (if any).
WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Merit List
Merit list for WB DElEd admission 2021 is released on the official website. The board prepares the merit list and transfers it to the respective login of the institutes. The candidates can then, download the merit list and check their names. Marks of the best 5 subjects (wherever applicable) is taken into consideration for the preparation of merit list.
WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Seat Intake
As per last year details, the seat matrix is as shown below , when the official details will release we will update here:
WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Fee Structure
as per the last year trends
The Course Fee for a Government Institution shall be as per the existing fees structure of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
For the Un-aided Self-financed Non Government Institutions it shall be @ Rs.12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only per quarter in addition to Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand) only per month as Hostel Fees.
WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021 List of Participating Institutes
Click here to check district-wise and medium-wise list of NCTE recognized institutes offering admission into 2-year D.El.Ed course for the academic session.
For more information regarding WB D.El.Ed Admission 2021, candidates can – Admission Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.