UP BTC / UP D.El.Ed 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB), has released the notification for admission to D.El.Ed course. The application form for UP BTC 2022 is out. The candidates can register themselves online for the same, at updeled.gov.in. The candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be allotted a training institute during the online counselling. The shortlisted candidates are offered admission in the institutes / colleges situated in Uttar Pradesh. UP BTC is now known as UP D.El.Ed. Check more details on UP BTC / UP D.El.Ed 2022 from this page such as application process, eligibility, counselling etc.
Latest – UPBEB has released the UP BTC 2022 application form. Click here to apply.
UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2022
UP Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari, Allahabad, looks after UP BTC 2022 admission and counselling process.
UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||UP BTC / UP D.El.Ed 2022|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Conducting body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2022 Important Dates
You can check all the important dates for UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2022 admission from the table below.
|UP D.El.Ed (BTC) 2022||Dates|
|Release of official notification||09 Jun 2022|
|Start of UP BTC 2022 application form and fee payment||15 Jun 2022|
|Last date to register online||06 Jul 2022|
|Last date of submission of Application Fees||07 Jul 2022|
|Printout of the form can be taken till||09 Jul 2022|
|1st counselling will be held from||to be announced|
|Counselling process for shortlisted candidates will end on||to be announced|
|Training will start from||to be announced|
|2nd counselling will be held from (For vacant seats)||to be announced|
UP BTC 2022 Notification
UP BTC 2022 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for D.EL.Ed from the official website, updeled.gov.in. Check the steps given below to apply for UP BTC 2022.
Process to apply
- Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or go to the official website, updeled.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then, enter the details to register such as name, e-mail id, contact number to register.
- Step 3: After the registration is complete, proceed with filling the application form.
- Step 4: Enter the personal details, address / communication details and other academic details.
- Step 5: Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the proper format.
- Step 6: Then, pay the application fee.
UP BTC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form candidates must make sure to check the eligibility criteria. For the same reason, we have provided the eligibility criteria for UP D.El.Ed 2022.
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years
- The maximum age to apply is 35 years
- The candidates must have completed their class 10th and 12th from CBSE / ICSE / other equivalent board.
- The candidates must have done their Bachelor’s degree in any field like Arts, Science, Commerce (B.A., B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.Tech, B.Com).
- Also, the candidates must have done their graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Important note: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is the name of the course now. Formerly it was Basic Training Certificate (BTC). D.El.Ed is a two-year program. Its assessment is in four semesters. Purpose of D.El.Ed. is to train teachers of classes I to VIII.
UP BTC 2022 OTP Generation
At the time of filling the choice after the registration, the candidates are sent OTP on their registered contact number. After entering the OTP number, the candidates have to generate a password for coming to the selection of choices page.
After entering the password, the candidates are required to fill the choices of institutes. There is no boundation in selecting the colleges. Candidates can list out as many choices they want.
UP BTC 2022 Choice Filling
The candidates next have to submit the choices for the course and the colleges. For choice filling, enter the course, registration number, OTP, and captcha. On entering the following details, a window for the password will open. Candidates have to enter a new password and through that password, they will be able to lock their choices.
Candidates can select more than one college. The choice that will be available to the candidates at the time of choice filling are choice interchange, choice lock, choice deletion, choice submission, choice available. However, once the candidates lock their choices they cannot make changes again.
UP BTC Merit List 2022
After submitting the choices, a merit list is published by the conecrned authority. The merit list is prepared according to the marks of the candidates in class 10th, 12th and graduation. The merit list comprises of the details like rank of the candidates, name, exam roll number.
How to Check UP BTC Seat Allotment Result?
After the choice filling for the specified rank is over, the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will publish the UP BTC 2022 seat allotment result. Check the instruction given below to check the result for UP BTC seat allotment.
- Click on the link provided above
- Select the course and enter details such as Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the button ‘Get Result’
Note: The candidates must bring their respective allotment letters and all the records in the allocated institution on the date fixed for entry to ensure admission related action.
UP DElEd 2022 Document Verification
After completing all the process of counselling such as choice filling, checking the merit list, downloading the seat allotment letter, the candidates are required to appear at the designated counselling test centres with proper set of documents for taking admission. Check the list of the documents given below.
- Mark sheet & Certificates of class 10th,12th & Graduation
- Passport size Photograph
- Identity Card (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Bank passbook etc)
- Category certificate for OBC/ SC/ ST (If you are General candidates then no certificates will be required)
- For economically weak candidates- Income certificate
- Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificates
UP BTC 2022 Counselling
Check the steps given below to complete the counselling process.
- Step 1: After filling the application form, the candidates are required to register for counselling.
- Step 2: For taking part in counselling, an OTP is sent to the registered candidates.
- Step 3: After receiving the OTP, candidates are required to give the choices of colleges.
- Step 4: After giving the choices, the candidates have to check the merit list and download the seat allotment letter.
- Step 5: Then, appear at the counselling centre for finally accepting the seat which has been allotted.
UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2022 FAQ’s
A. The application form for admission into D.El.Ed. program will be available online on its official website.
A. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit list prepared by UPBEB.
A. The official website is updeled.gov.in
Official Website: updeled.gov.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.