UP BTC 2020 Merit List – The list of candidates shortlisted for choice filling for rank up to 25000 has been released. The UP D.El.Ed Merit List 2020 and State Rank can be checked from this page. The UP DElEd 2020 Merit List is released in the pdf format and consist of their name, merit qualifying marks, and state rank. The merit list for UP BTC 2020 is prepared on the basis of marks in 10th and 12th and graduation percentile mark. The candidates can now do choice filling from July 17 to 30, 2020. Know more details on UP BTC 2020 Merit List from this page.
UP BTC Merit list 2020
The candidates with valid rank can submit choices for the course and college. The candidates may check all the dates for the UP BTC merit list from below.
|UP D.El.Ed (BTC) 2020||Dates|
|Release of State Rank for UP D.El.Ed 2020||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Choice filling||Mid of Jul 2020|
|Last date for document verification/completing admission||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of Aug 2020|
Merit List: Candidates can check their UP BTC 2020 Merit list as per the schedule at updeled.gov.in.
How to Check UP D.El.Ed 2020 Rank?
The candidates can check the rank by following the steps below:
- Click on the link provided above.
- It will lead to the window as shown below:
- Enter Course, Registration Number, Day, and Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
- Check and download your rank.
Details mentioned in the Merit List of BTC 2020
- Aggregate Score in the exam
- Ranks and cut-off details
- Name, Exam Roll Number
- Marks in each exam section
UP BTC 2020 Choice Filling and Seat Allotment
After checking the result of UP BTC 2020, the candidates will have to submit the choices for the colleges. Once the choice filling is done, the seat will be allocated to them. The allotment will be done on the basis of the choices submitted by the candidates and merit position secured by them.
Documents Required in UP BTC Counselling 2020
- Mark sheet & Certificates of class 10th,12th & Graduation
- Identity Card (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Bank passbook etc)
- Category certificate for OBC/ SC/ ST (If you are General candidates then no certificates will be required)
- For economically weak candidates- Income certificate
- Medical Fitness & Domicile certificates
- Passport size Photograph
UP BTC D.El.Ed Cut Off List 2020
Cut off is basically the minimum number of marks that you have to score to get the exam clear.
The factors on which the cut off depends are-
- Total no of vacancies for government and private college.
- No of candidates applied.
- Candidate’s participation percentage in class 10, class 12 and Graduation.
Last Year cutoff for UP BTC is as mentioned below:
|Category Wise Cut Off||Government College Cut Off||Private College Cut Off|
|General (UR)||220 – 230||Above 190|
|OBC||215 – 225||Above 185|
|SC/ST||205 – 215||Above 180|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.