UP BTC 2019 Merit List – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will announce the UP BTC State Merit 2019. It will be available on the official website, updeled.gov.in. The candidates can check their rank, by accessing the link provided on this page. The UP BTC Merit List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of marks in 10th and 12th and graduation percentile marks. The Board will also publish the Merit List for UP BTC 2019 district wise but that will be provided later on. The merit holder upto 250000 can submit choices for the Phase I of UP BTC Counselling 2019. For more details regarding the UP BTC (D.El.Ed) Merit List, read the article below.
UP BTC Merit list 2019
The candidates with valid rank can submit choices for the course and college. The candidates may check all the tentative dates for the UP BTC merit list from below.
|State Rank||Choice Filling||Seat Allotment Result||Reporting at the Allocated College|
|1 to 40000||2nd week of Jun 2019||2nd week of Jun 2019||3rd week of Jun – 1st week of Jul 2019|
|40001 to 120000||3rd week of Jun 2019||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|120001 to 250000||last week of Jun 2019||last week of Jun 2019|
Merit List: UP BTC Merit List 2019 can be checked from updeled.gov.in and updeledinfo.in.
How to Check UP D.El.Ed 2019 Rank?
The candidates can check the rank by following the steps below:
- Click on the link provided above.
- It will lead to the window as shown below:
- Enter Course, Registration Number, Day, and Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
- Check and download your rank.
Details mentioned in the Merit List of BTC 2019
- Aggregate Score in the exam
- Ranks and cut-off details
- Name, Exam Roll Number
- Marks in each exam section
UP BTC 2019 Choice Filling and Seat Allotment
After checking the result of UP BTC 2019, the candidates will have to submit the choices for the colleges. Once the choice filling is done, the seat will be allocated to them. The allotment will be done on the basis of the choices submitted by the candidates and merit position secured by them.
Documents Required in UP BTC Counselling 2019
- Mark sheet & Certificates of class 10th,12th & Graduation
- Identity Card (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Bank passbook etc)
- Category certificate for OBC/ SC/ ST (If you are General candidates then no certificates will be required)
- For economically weak candidates- Income certificate
- Medical Fitness & Domicile certificates
- Passport size Photograph
UP BTC D.El.Ed Cut Off List 2019
Cut off is basically the minimum number of marks that you have to score to get the exam clear.
The factors on which the cut off depends are-
- Total no of vacancies for government and private college.
- No of candidates applied.
- Candidate’s participation percentage in class 10, class 12 and Graduation.
The expected cutoff for UP BTC 2019 is as mentioned below:
|Category Wise Cut Off||Government College Cut Off||Private College Cut Off|
|General (UR)||220 – 230||Above 190|
|OBC||215 – 225||Above 185|
|SC/ST||205 – 215||Above 180|
Insofar, Official details for UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as UP Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari Allahabad will release the official details, information will be updated here.