MP Online D.EL.Ed 2020 – The Ministry of school education department, Madhya Pradesh is the official body responsible to conduct D.EL.Ed 2020 admissions. Candidates can register through rsk.mponline.gov.in. The registration process will start in 3rd week of Jun 2020 and candidates can submit the application till 4th week of Jun 2020. The counselling process for MP D.El.Ed Admission 2020 consist of registration, choice filling, receipt reprint, editing of registration form, recovery of the password, seat allotment and document verification. Candidates can scroll down for more information about MP online D.EL.Ed 2020.
MP Online D.El.Ed 2020
Candidates can check below some important dates related to MP Online D.EL.Ed 2020
|Registrations start||3rd week of Jun 2020|
4th week of Jun 2020
|Form correction||3rd week of Jun 2020|
4th week of Jun 2020
|Priority selection of the institution for 1st round||3rd week of Jun 2020|
4th week of Jun 2020
|Admission of candidates selected in 1st round||3rd week of Jul 2020|
4th week of Jul 2020
|Priority selection of the institution for 2nd round||1st week of Aug 2020|
3rd week of Aug 2020
|Admission of candidates selected in 2nd round||4th week of Aug|
1st week of Sep
|Priority selection of the institution for 3rd round||1st week of Sep 2020|
2nd week of Sep 2020
|Admission of candidates selected in 3rd round||3rd week of Sep 2020|
4th week of Sep 2020
MP Online D.EL.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for MP Online D.EL.Ed 2020
Age limit: Candidate should not be less than 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidates should secure a minimum of 50% marks in Class (10 + 2) school certificate.
- Candidates of the SC/ST category should secure minimum 45% marks in the higher secondary (10 + 2) school certificate.
MP Online D.EL.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill a application form in order to take admission in MP Online D.EL.Ed 2020. Candidates can register through rsk.mponline.gov.in. Applicants must upload the necessary documents required in the specified dimensions and should take a printout of the application form once it is done for future reference. Once the registration process is completed, the candidates can do the choice filling of their desired course and institution.
Candidates can check below the application fee for MP Online D.EL.Ed 2020
|Events||Fees in Rs.|
|Editing in application form||50|
MP Online D.EL.Ed 2020 Counselling Procedure
Counselling process for the MP D.El.Ed 2020 will be carried out in multiple steps. The details of all steps regarding to the counselling process has been provided below. Candidates may check it for a reference.
Step-1 (Registration and Institution priority assessment)
- Firstly the candidate has to register through the official website and fill in all the necessary details and upload the documents required.
- Now the candidate has to choose college according to his/her preference from the ones available on the portal.
- If the candidate wish to make certain changes in his application form they can do by clicking on the edit option.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the checklist and get it attested by the principal of the school. After the checklist has been verified by the principal the candidate will get the seat in the respective college.
Step-2 ( Seat Allotment )
- Candidates will be allotted seat on the basis of merit and their preferences. The allotment letter of the candidate will be generated by the body on the basis of the seat distribution.
- After receiving the allotment letter based on the choices made by the candidate, the candidate will get one more chance to upgrade his/her seat allotment.
Step-3 ( Admission into Institution )
- The candidate has to take the admission in the institution in the time limit mentioned in the allotment letter.
- Candidate has to submit the attested documents along with the receipt of the fee paid. After the verification is completed the college will lock the seat. The admission of the candidate will be valid when his/her seat will be locked.
Step-4 ( Waiting list )
- A waiting list will be formed on the basis of vacant seats in the regular allotment.
- If after the release of the first waiting list, the seats still remain vacant. The institution will keep generating merit list based on the number of applications.
List of Affiliated DIET for Non-DIET District
- Vacant Seats: Click here to check 2020 Entities/vacancies for D.El.Ed course.
Official Website: rsk.mponline.gov.in.