Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will conduct the Pre Diploma in Elementary Education (CG Pre D.El.Ed.) Entrance Exam for admission to the 2 years D.El.Ed. courses in the Aided, Non Aided colleges, institutes. Chhattisgarh Vyapam will invites the online application for the CG Pre D.El.Ed. exam. The candidates who will be declared qualified in this entrance exam, only those will get admission in various diploma programs.
CG Pre D.El.Ed Exam Date
The ranking is done strictly based on the merit of CG Pre D.El.Ed entrance exam. Qualified candidates are added in the merit list and are invited to attend the round of couselling and seat allotment process.
CG Pre D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for CG Pre D.El.Ed exam must ensure to fulfil/satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Lower age limit: 17 years
- Upper age limit: 33 years
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum of 50% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBS)
- Candidates must have passed any equivalent qualification degree with 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing for Class 12th examination can also apply. However, they need to produce proof of qualifying 12th examination at the time of admission.
CG Pre D.El.Ed Examination Pattern
The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 15 minutes. The question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Type Objective Questions. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
|General mental ability||30|
Syllabus for CG Pre D.El.Ed is given below. Candidates aspiring to get good scores must have good knowledge of the CG Pre D.El.Ed syllabus. Here we have provided the Complete Syllabus of CG Pre D.El.Ed.
Click here to view/download the CG Pre D.El.Ed Syllabus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.