Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022: Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022 application form is now available till 23 September 2022. The interested candidates can fill the application form at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Admission to Diploma in Primary Education (D.El.Ed), Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE) in Karnataka’s Teacher Training Institutions for 2022 session.Check more information on Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022 through this page.
Latest – Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022 application form is now available till 23 September 2022. Scroll down to check the more details.
Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022
The schedule specified by the officials must be followed for all admission related events. Candidates can check dates of important events from the table given below.
Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date to submit the application form||23 Sep 2022|
|Mutual Transfer within the District||to be announced|
|Inter District Mutual Transfers at CAC||to be announced|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 13 Sep – Karnataka D.El.Ed, D.P.Ed, D.P.S.E Admission 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022 Overview
|Conducting body||Department of School Education, Karnataka Government|
|Admission name||Karnataka D.El.Ed/D.P.Ed/D.P.S.E Admission 2022|
|Mode of Application||Offline mode|
Karnataka D.El.Ed /D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022 Application Form
Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website, schooleducation.kar.nic.in. We will be provided below a direct link to download the application form so that the candidates do not have to go through the trouble of searching the official website for application form. The candidates must download, print out, completely fill the application form and submit it before the submission deadline.
Application Fee: The applicants must pay the application fee through Demand Draft of SBI. The application fee once paid will not be refunded for any reason or cannot be adjusted. Check the fee amount for all the categories of applicants below.
A copy of the submitted form and fee payment receipt must be kept safe and produced at the time of enrollment if selected.
Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Only those applicants will be considered for admission who meet the eligibility criteria put in place by the officials. Hence, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022.
- The candidate must be citizen of India as well as a citizen of the state of Karnataka. Complete criteria can be checked using the link given below.
- Click here to check the previous year’s eligibility criteria for Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022.
Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022 Seat Reservation
The candidates can go through this section to know about reservation policy adopted while granting admission to D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E courses in Karnataka.
Reservation for Special Groups
After seat allocation is made for special groups, the reservation policy given below is applied to grant seats to other applicants.
Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022 Selection Procedure
- All offline applications received will be scrutinized.
- The merit list will be prepared taking into account the merit of the applicants and reservation criteria.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the official website as per schedule.
- The candidates can raise objection to the published list if they find a discrepancy in name, gender, DOB, category, disability status, special group status etc.
- However, it can only be done within 7 days of the publication of the merit list. Supporting proof in original along with photocopies must be produced before the concerned authority.
Documents to Submit for Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022
Those candidates who will be selected must submit the following documents at the time of admission/enrollment.
- SSLC/10th class mark sheet
- II PUC/ 12th class mark sheet
- 7 Years Study Certificate / 7 Years Domicile Certificate/ Kannada Medium Study Certificate from class 1 to 10.
- Caste Income Certificate
- Special Group Certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (only for D.P.Ed Course)
Karnataka D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E Admission 2022 FAQ’s
A. The application form for admission into D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed / D.P.S.E program is available to download on its official website.
A. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit list prepared by Department of School Education, Karnataka Government.
A. The official website is schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Official Website: schooleducation.kar.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.