|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2018
Directorate of Medical Education & Reserarch Himachal Pradesh has issued a notification for Post Graduate (MD/ MS / MDS) admission 2018. According to the notification 50% State quota PG (MD/MS & MDS) degree seats in Govt. Medical and Dental College and in pvt. un-aided Dental Colleges of the State( State quota and Management Quota) shall be filled-up on the basis of state merit which will be drawn on the basis of NEET(PG)-2018 and NEET-MDS-2018 ranking being conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi.
The schedule for applying NEET-PG -2018 and NEET MDS -2018 as prescribed by the NBE, New Delhi is as under :
|Publication of notification by NBE and issue of application form||31 Oct to 27 Nov 2017|
|Availability of admit card for candidates who have applied||4 days before the examination|
|Date of NEET PG exam 2018||07 Jan 2018|
|Date of declaration of the result||31 Jan 2018|
Eligibility criteria for each courses varies from each other. The different eligibility criterion for different PG courses are explained below:
Post Graduate (MD/MS)
- In-service GDO(s) candidates of (HPHS) are eligible for PG(MD/MS) courses as per NEET-PG ranking marks
- The graduates of Medical Colleges of Himachal Pradesh (Indira Gandhi Govt. Medical College, Shimla and Dr. R.P. Govt. Medical College, Kangra at Tanda).
- Bonafide Himachalis who have done MBBS from any institute recognized by MCI.
- Children of H.P. Government Employees /Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by H.P. Government getting admission to MBBS course through CBSE or any other All India entrance Examination in MCI/G.O.I. recognized Medical Colleges in India.
The candidates seeking admission needs to :-
- Possess MBBS degree of Himachal Pradesh University or any other University recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Have completed Compulsory Internship by the last date for submission of application form.
- Have obtained full registration either from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council.
- The candidate possessing foreign qualification (MBBS degree) will have to produce the certificate of having passed the the MCI examinations as well; as Certificate of Recognition by MCI of the Institution from which he/she has obtained the MBBS degree at the time for 1st round of counselling .
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission Result 2018
Directorate of Medical Education & Research Himachal Pradesh has announced the Himachal Pradesh PG Medical State Merit List. The direct link to check the same is also provided below for your convenience.
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission Official Notification 2018