Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 – Date of 1st round of counselling has been postponed which was scheduled on April 03, 2020. Directorate of Medical Education & Research Himachal Pradesh is conducted admission for MD/ MS courses. Prospectus cum application form for the same was released on February 22, 2020 at hp.gov.in/hpdmer. Eligible candidates can fill the application form and send to the board by post or email. Those candidates who get 50% marks in NEET PG 2020 and wish to take admission in MD/ MS coursesd can apply for the same. Candidates are required to carry all the original documents on the counselling day for verification. Candidates can check more details about Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 from this page.rom this page
Latest: Date of 1st round of counselling has been postponed. Check official noticed from this page.
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
50% State quota PG (MD/MS) degree seats in Govt. Medical and Dental College and in Pvt. un-aided Dental Colleges of the State (State quota and Management Quota) shall be filled up based on state merit which is prepared based on NEET (PG) – 2020. Candidates can check the schedule of Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission through NEET – PG 2020 from the table given below:
|Date for sale of Prospectus||22 Feb 2020|
|Last date for receipt of application form||13 Mar 2020|
|Date of displaying the tentative merit list||24 Mar 2020|
|Last date for objection received for with regards to tentative merit list||25 – 28 Mar 2020|
|Date of displaying of final merit list||01 Apr 2020|
|Date of 1st round of counselling|
|Last date for joining the allotted Course/College||12 Apr 2020|
|Date of 2nd round of counselling||12 Apr 2020|
|Last date of joining the allotted Course||30 Apr 2020|
|Date for issuing notice for holding Mop- u round of Centralized Counselling||01 May 2020|
|Mop up round of Centralized Counselling||06 May 2020|
|Last date for joining the allotted Course||12 May 2020|
|Commencement of classes||01 May 2020|
|Last date up to which students can be admitted||18 May 2020|
Latest News on Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
Candidates can check the news or notification related to Himachal Pradesh PG medical admission through NEET PG 2020 as given below.
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for each course vary from each other. The different eligibility criterion for different PG courses are explained below:
Post Graduate (MD/MS)
- In-service GDO(s) candidates of (HPHS) are eligible for PG(MD/MS) courses after completion of one year service at one station in the state.
- The graduates of Medical Colleges of Himachal Pradesh (Indira Gandhi Govt. Medical College, Shimla and Dr. R.P. Govt. Medical College, Kangra at Tanda).
- Bonafide Himachalies who have done MBBS from any institute recognized by MCI.
- Children of H.P. Government Employees /Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by H.P. Government getting admission to MBBS course through CBSE or any other All India Entrance Examination in MCI/G.O.I. recognized Medical Colleges in India.
The candidates seeking admission needs to:-
- Possess MBBS degree of Himachal Pradesh University or any other University recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Have completed Compulsory Internship by the last date for submission of application form.
- Have obtained full registration either from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council.
- The candidate possessing foreign qualification (MBBS degree) have to produce the certificate of having passed the MCI examinations as well a Certificate of Recognition by MCI of the Institution from which he/she has obtained the MBBS degree at the time for the 1st round of counselling.
Documents to be required for the Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020
Candidates have to attach the mentioned below documents along with the application form:
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Final Prof. marks sheet, proof of aggregate total marks & MBBS Degree.
- Character Certificate from the College last attended.
- Attempts certificate duly signed by the Principal of the College concerned.
- Internship certificate.
- Registration Certificate (valid).
- Copy of result card of NEET(PG)-2020.
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable.
- Affidavit duly attested (in original), if applicable.
- Service Certificate-cum-No objection certificate for In-Service Candidates.
- Disability certificate if applicable.
- Proof of admission through CBSE or any other All India Examination (if applicable).
- MCI certificate of recognition /approval.
- Diploma certificate, if applicable.
- Regular/ad-hoc/contract/RKS service certificate(s) showing full particulars of the service.
- Any other certificate, if applicable.
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 Counselling process
Stage 1: Registration
First of all, candidates have to download the prospectus cum application form from the official website and fill all the required details. Candidates have to submit the application form along with the required photocopies of self attested documents/ certificates and copy of the application fee to the principle either by hand/ registered post/ speed post.
Candidates can send the scanned copy of application form along with the require documents via email at [email protected] before the last date.
Application Fees: candidates have to pay the mentioned below application fee on igmcshimla.edu.in via Debit/ Credit card or net banking.
- For General/ OBC category – Rs. 1500/-
- For SC category- Rs. 1000/-
Stage 2: Document Verification
All the eligible candidates have to carry all the original documents at the time of counselling for verification. If any candidate does not have all the documents than his/ her allocation might get cancelled. Those candidates who have taken admission in any other college and they have submitted their original certificates can also participate in the counselling.
Stage 3: Fill vacant seats
After the document verification, Vacant seats is uploaded on the official website. Vacant seats are filled through mop-up round. Vacant seats is filled on the basis of merit from amongst the candidates wants to change of course / speciality and thereafter from the waiting list. The interested candidates have reported to the Principal of Indira Gandhi Govt. Medical College, Shimla-cum-Member Secretary Counseling Committee along with original documents and requisite fees.
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 Merit List
Directorate of Medical Education & Research Himachal Pradesh releases the combined merit list of all category for Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Counselling 2020. Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the NEET PG 2020. Allocation of seats is done on the basis of merit list drawn for the allotment of seats among direct and in-service candidates for 50% state quota seats.
In case, the 50% All India Quota seats remain unfilled than the rest of the seats is reverted back to the State Quota and is filled as per the ranking of state merit drawn by the principle.
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 Centralized Counselling
50% state quota seats in government medical colleges and all seats in Pvt. medical college is filled on the basis of NEET PG 2020 through centralized counselling as per the merit prepared by the Principle of Medical College Indira Gandhi, Shimla – cum- member secretary counselling committee. Candidates have to fill the prospectus cum application form for PG centralized counselling can be obtained from the office of the principle, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla. Candidates have to pay the application fee at the time of submitting the application form. Candidates less than below percentile are not eligible to apply for PG centralized counselling.
Application Fee: Candidates can make payment in cash within the working days. Candidates can check the amount of application fee as below:
- For General/ OBC category – Rs. 1500/-
- For SC category- Rs. 1000/-
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 Qualifying Criteria
Candidates have to score a minimum of 50% marks in NEET PG 2020 in order to qualify the exam. SC and ST candidates can get 10% relaxation and PwD candidates can get 5% relaxation. If the candidate has less than qualifying marks than he/ she are not eligible for the counselling. Candidates can check the qualifying criteria for different categories are as under:
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix for Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 from below.
- Postgraduate Degree Courses and Seats (M.D./M.S.) Recognized/ Permitted by MCI in Indira Gandhi Govt. Medical College, Shimla.
- Postgraduate Degree Courses and seats (M.D/M.S) Permitted by MCI in Dr. Rajendra Prasad Govt. Medical College, Kangraattanda.
- Postgraduate Degree Courses and seats (M.D/M.S) Permitted by MCI in Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College, Kumarhatti, Distt. Solan.
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 as below:
College Fee Per Annum For Government Dental College:
|College Depreciation Fee||5000/-|
|College Security (Refundable)||5000/-|
Official Website: hp.gov.in/hpdmer.
For more information about Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020 – Download Prospectus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.